SWF -- This Means War! (diary)

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 3, November 2007[/I] Held at the Missouri State Armoury in the Mid West Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Rip Chord welcomed us to [I]Warzone[/I]. 1) The Karma entrance music hits and out comes Bruce the Giant. He says that he understands that his title can only be defended on [I]Warzone[/I]. He says that's fine by him, but he's not going to do it stupid like Sam Keith. No, he's going to do things the smart way by choosing his challengers. He said that the first guy he's picked has impressed him with his drive and determination. That man is ... Mainstream Hernandez. Peter Michaels reacted to this idea badly. He pointed out that Mainstream is good, but he's clearly not on the same level as Bruce and he's not even close when it comes to size. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) Bart Biggz came out while the roadies assembled a special set for the next match. Bart said it had been a while since the SWF had seen a House of Fun match and so he was going to give the fans an experience they won't soon forget. He also said he's dedicating this match to Lady Melissa. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] 3) [B]BART BIGGZ vs. AMERICAN ELEMENTAL [/B]in [COLOR="Purple"]a House of Fun match[/COLOR] Sadly, these two don't click, so while it was a fun, high-flying exhibition, they just couldn't get the crowd that into it. WINNER: [B]Bart Biggz [/B]in 8:08 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C[/COLOR] 4) As Bart celebrated his win, Flex and Pex charged the ring and showed him how a beat-down is supposed to be delivered. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] 5) Eddie Peak is storming down the halls, kicking open doors, before he finally finds Remo sitting with some of the other members of Karma. He demands that the others leave and Remo says that they can, that this won't take long. Eddie demanded to know what Remo was doing last week. Remo said that he was just protecting his investment. He said that Cliff Wilson was his. He said that he was going to be the one to take the title away from him and claim the World Heavyweight Championship for Karma. Eddie said that Remo should get in line. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Anyway, you'd probably screw things up the way you did last time."[/COLOR] Remo didn't like that and the two started arguing. They stopped, though, when someone cleared his throat. In the doorway stood Richard Eisen. He said that he had heard enough. He said that the only way he could see out of this situation was to have a match on [I]Invasion![/I], Eddie Peak vs. Remo, to see who the better man was. He heavily implied that it should and would be Eddie. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 6) Skull DeBones and Rich Money made their way to the ring for their title match. Out came the champs. Darryl led the way, jumping and hooting and hollering the whole way while Robbie looked completely serious. Darryl got into the ring and engaged in some disco moves of his own. He then turned to Robbie and motioned for him to do some as well. Robbie got into the ring, struck a disco pose .... and then superkicked Darryl almost out of his boots. As Rich and Skull looked on in surprise, Robbie beat the living crap out of Darryl Devine, finally stripping the title belt from his own waist and dropping it on Darryl's chest. Robbie then calmly left the ring and returned to the back. As staff members helped Darryl out of the ring, Skull and Rich got some mics and played up the idea that Robbie did that to avoid a match with them. They said since they had some free time, they'd extend an open challenge to anyone in the back to come and face them. Karma's music hit once again and out came Randy and Zimmy Bumfhole. They said that they'd be more than willing to show people what they've been missing up until now. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] for the attack; [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the open challenge; [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] for the acceptance 7) [B]RICH MONEY & SKULL DeBONES vs. THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES[/B] It was a pretty good match. The Bumfholes astonished people with some of the suicidal aerial moves they pulled off. Rich and Skull tried to stay on top of things, but the Bumfholes proved too quick. In the end, Randy pinned Skull. WINNERS: [B]The Fabulous Bumfholes [/B]in 12:46 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 8) [B]SHAWN GONZALEZ vs. TEXAS PETE[/B] The announcers wondered what Shawn was thinking since he hadn't said anything about Marc DuBois' challenge yet. Shawn didn't seem that concerned as he and Tex proceeded in the match. That changed when Marc came out of nowhere and nailed him in the back of the head with the title belt, allowing Tex to get the pin. WINNER: [B]Texas Pete [/B]in 12:12 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 9) Time for "Missy Masters America"! Missy Masterson turned in a report from a small truckstop somewhere in Pennsylvania on her road trip "from SWF Headquarters in New England to California". Missy said that she wanted to blend in with all the "real Americans" she encountered, so she dressed in denim and flannel. In this case, though, it was tiny denim shorts and a flannel shirt three sizes too small for her that could barely be tied shut. Needless to say, people weren't really paying attention to Missy as she asked them what they thought of the SWF programming. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 10) [B]BRUCE THE GIANT (c) vs. MAINSTREAM HERNANDEZ [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] Much to my surprise, Mainstream and Bruce turn out to have pretty good chemistry together. They put together a really entertaining match with Mainstream trying to wear out Bruce by just running in circles around the ring. That didn't last long as Bruce caught him. Mainstream then tried to work over Bruce's legs to bring him down, but Bruce wouldn't budge. Finally, Mainstream tried an Apparition #14, only to be caught out of the air and choke-slammed onto the mat. Bruce made the cover by simply placing his massive boot on Mainstream's chest. WINNER: [B]Bruce the Giant [/B]in 10:07 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) Bruce was about to get out of the ring and Sam Keith charged him. The two brawled in the ring and around it as the show went off the air. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Bart Biggz apparently was used too much. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]Bart Biggz defeated American Elemental [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] [I]The Fabulous Bumfholes defeated Rich Money & Skull DeBones [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Texas Pete defeated Shawn Gonzalez [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Bruce the Giant (c) defeated Mainstream Hernandez to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 4, November 2007[/I] Held at the Shakeshaft Auditorium in the Great Lakes Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Marv Earnest, and Emma Chase welcomed us to another edition of [I]Invasion![/I] 1) The announcers reminded us that the main event tonight was going to be Remo taking on Eddie Peak. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 2) Eric Eisen was walking backstage when he ran into Wanda Fish. The two of them glared at each other, then Wanda laughed and started to walk away. Eric chased after her and the two of them got into an argument. Eric said she was taking things too far whereas Wanda said things hadn't gone far enough yet. Eric finally challenged her to get into the ring with him. One on one. Wanda said she'd be happy to humiliate him later tonight. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) [B]BART BIGGZ vs. MEAN JEAN CATTLEY[/B] An okay opening match. Bart nailed Mean Jean with the Biggz Up. WINNER: Bart Biggz in 6:50 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 4) Robbie Retro came out to the ring wearing, not a polyester leisure suit, but a white t-shirt and a pair of jeans. He got into the ring and basically screamed at the techs to stop playing his disco-themed entrance music. He said that a lot of people had been e-mailing him, wanting to know why he did what he did. He said that the whole "Robbie Retro" persona became too much for him. He explained that growing up, his mom owned a dance studio and that he had taken years of dance from her. When he tried out for a wrestling promotion for the first time, the only photo he had was from that dance studio when he was dressed up for a '70s tribute. The owner of the first indy promotion liked Robbie and liked the image, so that's how Robbie Retro was born. Robbie said it was fine at first; people remember who he was and he had fun being the goofy '70s disco stud, but he said it began to wear on him the more people demanded that he dance and act stupid. Darryl Devine insisting on him dancing all the time was the straw that broke the camel's back. That's why he's dumping the Robbie Retro persona. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"My name is Bob Carlson. That's what I want to be called from now on," [/COLOR]he finished up. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"And to prove I'm serious, I'm hereby challenging Shawn Gonzalez to a match for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR]."[/COLOR] Out came Shawn Gonzalez. He said he'd be happy to face Robbie ... Bob. He also said that Marc DuBois might as well forget about it. As far as Shawn is concerned, Karma's just another bad gimmick that will go by the wayside. If Shawn ignores Marc, he'll eventually just go away. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B [/COLOR]for the explanation; [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] for the challenge 5) BLZ Bubb came out to the ring next and was giddy as a school girl. Thankfully, he wasn't dressed like one, although with Bubb, you can never be too sure. He rattled on about how great it was to be free of Robert Oxford. He said that he was so happy that he wanted to just fight someone. Anyone. That's when Tim Westybrook's music hit. Bubb was not happy. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the open challenge and acceptance 6) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK vs. BLZ BUBB[/B] Bubb tried his best to stop Tim, but he just couldn't handle it. Tim eventually nailed Bubb with an Unstoppable Force. WINNER: [B]Tim Westybrook [/B]in 12:51 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 7) Tim Westybrook was celebrating in the ring when Marc DuBois came in and beat him down. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 8) Rich Money found Skull DeBones backstage, elated at the news about Robbie ... Bob Carlson. Skull never turned around as Rich spouted about how this was their chance. If the tag titles were vacant, that meant that Richard Eisen would have to have a tournament or something for them, which meant that he and Skull could enter and get the gold. Skull said that wasn't about to happen. Rich demanded to know why. Skull explained that he was through with Rich and tag teams. He was going in a new direction. As he said this, he turned around to reveal that he was wearing a Karma t-shirt. Before Rich could really react, Skull laid into him and beat him down. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 9) [B]ERIC EISEN vs. WANDA FISH[/B] Eric and Wanda still have great chemistry together and it really helped this match out. Eric seemed a bit hesitant to fight his half-sister at first, but Wanda didn't have any trepidation about beating on Eric. Soon Eric let loose and we were treated to a spectacular match. There wasn't enough selling according to the road agents, but the crowd was into it. Eric seemed to have the upperhand but then Bruce the Giant came out to ringside. Bruce smashed Eric over the back of the head as Eric rebounded off the ropes and he stumbled right into a Dish of the Day. WINNER: [B]Wanda Fish [/B]in 15:45 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 10) The announcers were a little stunned (Jerry especially), but they came back to their senses as they announced the return home of Ana Garcia. She's done making her movies and she'll be back behind the announce table on the next [I]Warzone[/I]. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) The camera cut to show Cliff Wilson seated in his locker room, watching on a monitor. Emma said it was no wonder. The next match would determine who would be facing him at the next Pay-Per-View. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) [B]EDDIE PEAK vs. REMO[/B] These two left the announcers in the dust as they tore it up in the ring. Neither man had a clear advantage at either time and the momentum changed suddenly and without warning. Lots of near falls. Both men nailed thier finishers, but neither could put the other man away. Finally, out of frustration, Eddie went ringside and tossed in a few steel chairs. The ref warned him not to use them, but when Eddie swung his chair, it turned out that Remo had one too. They knocked each other senseless and the ref declared the match over. WINNER: [B]No one (Draw)[/B] in 21:33 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] A good, successful show. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] [I]Bart Biggz defeated Mean Jean Cattley [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] [I]Tim Westybrook defeated BLZ Bubb [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Wanda Fish defeated Eric Eisen [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Eddie Peak drew with Remo [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 4, November 2007[/I] Held at the Laurent Ballroom in the New England Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] 1) The camera started off trained on the announce table. Peter Michaels and Duane Fry welcomed us to another edition of Warzone, and they welcomed back to the Warzone commentary team none other than SWF's own Ana Garcia! Ana made her entrance to many happy fans. She took her spot and said that it was good to be back. Peter asked if she missed them, being off to film her movie and all. Ana said there was one person she missed in particular. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) Bruce the Giant made his way to the ring. He said that last week's match against Mainstream Hernandez ended the way he thought it would, but Mainstream proved too strenuous. That's why he had a new opponent in mind. Tonight, he would defend his title against American Elemental. Peter Michaels threw another fit about the unfair match. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 3) [B]BART BIGGZ vs. AKIMA BRAVE (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] A pretty good match, all things considered. Akima couldn't put Bart away, but then, Bart couldn't finish off Akima as well. The time limit expired. WINNER: [B]No one (Draw)[/B] in 10:00 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR] 4) Robbie Retro ... er, Bob Carlson appeared on camera. He reintroduced himself to the fans, reminding them that Robbie Retro was dead for all intents and purposes. Tonight, he said, they were going to see what Bob Carlson was capable of when he became the SWF North American Champion. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 5) A video aired immediately thereafter. The Omnipotent Voice announced that due to Bob Carlson's recent actions, the tag team titles were declared vacant. Therefore, a four team tournament was going to be held. The four teams involved would be the United States of Annihilation, Sexual Aggression, High Concept, and ... That's when the screen went awash with static. When it cleared, a new Ominpotent Voice announced the fourth team would be none other than Karma's own Fabulous Bumfholes. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 6) Eddie Peak appeared on camera. He said that he was sure that Remo's head was still ringing from the chair-shot that Eddie gave him on [I]Invasion![/I] Eddie said that he didn't realize that Remo liked to play that rough. That's fine with him. Eddie challenged Remo to try it again, only this time, in a hardcore match! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 7) Eric Eisen next appeared on screen. He complained about how Bruce the Giant interjected himself in his match on [I]Invasion![/I] against Wanda Fish. He went on to tell a story that it brought back painful memories. He spun a tale about how, when Bruce was last in the SWF, he had picked on Eric when Eric would come to visit his father behind the scenes. He informed Bruce that times had changed. He's not some little boy that Bruce can shove around anymore. He's going to make Bruce sorry he ever came back. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 8) Rich Money was in the ring with a mic. He said he was livid over what Skull DeBones did to him. He doesn't care about the fact that Skull is in Karma now. That's neither here nor there. Rich said that they had had the perfect opportunity to capture the gold and Skull turned his back on that. That's why he wanted to fight Skull, right here, right now, tonight! Skull came out, dressed in his Karma shirt. He said he'd be more than happy to oblige. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 9) [B]RICH MONEY vs. SKULL DeBONES[/B] Rich went on the offensive early, taking it to Skull before the latter could fully get into the ring. Rich knocked him around for a while, but then Skull came back and took control of the match. Rich never recovered. WINNER: [B]Skull DeBones [/B]in 6:40 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 10) Richard Eisen was yelling at someone on the phone. Apparently the Bumfholes were not supposed to be the fourth team in the tournament and Richard wanted to know how they got in there and what moron got them in. He turned a corner and came face to face with Wanda Fish. He told whoever was on the phone that he'd call them back and hung up. Wanda smirked at him, and Richard asked her if she was happy. The SWF was in an uproar, things seemed to be spiralling out of control. Akima Brave held one of the SWF titles and now, the Bumfholes could possibly hold another. Then Richard smiled, a predatory snarl. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"But go ahead and have your fun. Right now I have Missy Masterson traveling west to bring someone into the SWF to take care of your little band of malcontents and troublemakers. I have an ace up my sleeve, Wanda, and I'll win this yet."[/COLOR] Wanda laughed at Richard, saying, [COLOR="darkgreen"]"You've got an ace, do you? Well, Pop, I've got a wild card that beats any ace. I've got someone on the inside of the SWF Board of Directors. How do you think we keep getting into these events? Who do you think pulled the strings to get the Bumfholes into the tournament? "Tell you what. You get your little ace and bring him or her or whatever it is to 'Christmas Clash'. I'll bring Karma's wild card and we'll see who beats who."[/COLOR] Wanda laughed at him one last time and walked away, leaving Richard with a troubled look on his face. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 11) It's time for "Missy Masters America"! Missy was in Chicago this week, seeing all the sights. She finally wound up at Navy Pier, but she looked very confused as she was the only one dressed as a sailor there (and, once again, her outfit was a little too revealing. A few parents had to cover their children's eyes). RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) [B]SHAWN GONZALEZ (c) vs. BOB CARLSON [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] A really good match, even if it did leave Bob visibly tiring. Shawn and Bob battled back and forth for a while before Bob seemed to gain the upperhand. He managed to get Shawn pinned a few times in a row, only to have Shawn kick out each time. Frustration started to grow until finally, Bob screwed up. Shawn nailed him with an implant DDT and got the pin and the win. WINNER: [B]Shawn Gonzalez [/B]in 15:07 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 13) The camera cut to the backstage area where Marc DuBois was watching the previous match. He was on a cell phone and was smiling ear to ear. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Perfect. Just perfect. That's exactly what I wanted. Thank you."[/COLOR] As Marc hung up with a satisfied smile on his face, Ana Garcia wondered if Marc had been talking to the mole. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR] 14) The announcers said that next week on [I]Invasion![/I], we would see the Fabulous Bumfholes take on High Concept in the first round of the tournament for the tag titles. Then on [I]Warzone[/I] next week, it'd be the United States of Annihilation taking on Sexual Aggression. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] for Bumfholes vs. High Concept; [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] for USA vs. Sexual Aggression 15) But apparently it's time for the main event. Bruce the Giant came out first and got into the ring, turning to the entrance to wait for his victim. Elemental didn't come out, even when his music started and then restarted. The camera cut backstage to show his locker room door. We could hear pounding from the inside and someone yelling to let him out. The camera pulled back to show that someone had barricaded the door. Then Eric Eisen stepped into view. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"See what I mean, Bruce? Time to pay the piper!"[/COLOR] Eric then took off running, only to appear charging down the entrance ramp a few seconds later. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 16) [B]ERIC EISEN vs. BRUCE THE GIANT (c) [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] Eric was able to charge the ring, giving him the upper hand for the early going of the match. Then Bruce rallied and took control. He dominated the middle of the match, essentially tossing Eric around like a rag doll. Then Eric managed to slip out of a choke slam and was able to regain some momentum, working over Bruce's knees and legs. Bruce tried to snare him with a Giant Choke-Slam again, but Eric slipped out. Only this time, Bruce wound up running over the ref in the process. Eric and Bruce continued to brawl until finally, Eric somehow managed to nail the Silver Spoon Shock, much to the shock of the announcers. Eric made the pin and waited at least a fifteen count before getting up and trying to rouse the ref. That's when Wanda Fish hit the ring. Eric looked up just in time to catch a Dish of the Day. Eric fell to the mat. Bruce recovered, got up, and then Giant Choke-Slammed Eric. Wanda shook the ref awake and then high-tailed it out of there as the ref counted Eric out. WINNER: [B]Bruce the Giant [/B]in 10:31 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 17) Bruce and Wanda weren't done with Eric yet. Even as the ref ordered them to leave him alone, the two members of Karma worked him over, beating him savagely. That's when Sam Keith charged the ring, making the save and driving the two of them away. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Not too bad. The fact that Bruce can't sustain even a ten minute match is a little frustrating but I can deal with that. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]Akima Brave (c) drew with Bart Biggz and so retained [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] [I]Skull DeBones defeated Rich Money [/I]- [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Shawn Gonzalez defeated Bob Carlson to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Bruce the Giant (c) defeated Eric Eisen to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

Glad to see that this was stickied! Now I can make sure I can keep up with ... (there is a knock at the door ...) Hey! My shipment of 100,001 Karma T-shirts! Yes! Now I have more Karma T-shirts than anyone else! ... er ... what was I saying? Oh yeah ... good show Scapino! Now I can keep up with my favourite TEW diary while playing WreSpi 2 and getting no bookings from GCG ...

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 1, December 2007[/I] Held at President's Hall in Puerto Rico 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Marv Earnest, and Emma Chase welcomed the fans to another edition of [I]Invasion![/I] 1) The show started with Remo backstage, staring angrily into the camera. Remo said that he had heard that Eddie Peak was going around, saying that Remo was too chicken to face him in a hardcore match. He said that he may not have the impressive credentials that Eddie has as a hardcore worker, but he's more hardcore than anyone else. He'll see Eddie in the ring tonight! RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) Ana Garcia was walking backstage when she bumped into Bart Biggz. She smiled brilliantly at him and asked him how he had been. Bart basically ignored her and said that he had been doing fine. Ana continued, saying that it had been too long since they had seen each other. Bart said something non-committal. Ana tried to sidle up to him, but then Bart walked off, leaving Ana looking disappointed. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 3) Akima Brave came out to the ring wearing his "Karma" t-shirt with the 10-Minute Championship over his shoulder. He informed the crowd that Richard Eisen was after him lately, insisting that he pick out an opponent for "Christmas Clash". Akima said that, as a part of Karma, Richard shouldn't tell him what to do. He said that there was nobody in the SWF worthy of his attention, so he's going to sit the next Pay-Per-View out. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 4) [B]ANTONIO vs. BLACK HAT BAILEY[/B] Not that great of a match, but then, that's okay. Antonio was kind of off his game tonight. At least it was short. WINNER: [B]Antonio[/B] in 6:25 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C-[/COLOR] 5) Eric Eisen was shown looking for someone backstage. He finally came across Sam Keith. He thanked Sam for helping him last week on [I]Warzone[/I]. Sam said it was no problem, especially since it meant taking on Bruce the Giant. Eric pulled Sam aside, saying that he had a proposition for him. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 6) Marc DuBois came out to the ring. He sneered at the crowd and tossed a few well-crafted insults to the people present, then got down to business. He said that he was informed last week that the Board of Directors had decided that he should have a title shot against Shawn Gonzalez at "Christmas Clash" and that they've booked the match. Marc predicted that Karma was going to add a third belt to their trophy case at the Clash. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 7) BLZ Bubb was wandering the halls, looking very lost and confused. Ricky Dale Johnson stopped him and asked what was wrong. Bubb said that he had lost his sucker and didn't know where it went. Bubb turned around to continue his search, only to reveal that it was stuck to his back (and had picked up some hair and lint along the way). Ricky pulled it off of Bubb's back and showed him. Bubb thanked Ricky, then took it and started licking it. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 8) Rich Money found Darryl Devine backstage and lit into him, blaming him for what happened between him and Skull DeBones. Darryl was confused and asked what Rich was talking about. Rich said that if Darryl hadn't pushed Robbie Retro so much, Robbie wouldn't have snapped and abandoned the tag titles and then Skull and he would have been fighting Robbie and Darryl at "Christmas Clash". Darryl told Rich that he had lost it, that his little story didn't make a lick of sense. He tried to walk away, but Rich shoved him. Darryl turned around and suggested that Rich drop it. Rich refused, so Darryl challenged him to face him in the ring on the next [I]Warzone[/I]. Rich said that'd be fine by him. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 9) High Concept came out to the ring. They taunted the Fabulous Bumfholes, saying that they didn't care how Randy and Zimmy got into the tournament; they were leaving it tonight. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] 10) [B]HIGH CONCEPT vs. THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES[/B] High Concept did their level best, but it turned out that the Bumfholes were simply too much for them to handle. Zimmy finished things off when he nailed Groucho with a Bumfhole in One. WINNERS: [B]The Fabulous Bumfholes [/B]in 15:53 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 11) The camera cut backstage where we saw the United States of Annihilation watching the previous match on the monitor, discussing what they saw quietly. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] 12) Bob Carlson found Richard Eisen backstage. Richard was once again on his cell phone, arguing with someone. Bob demanded to know how Marc DuBois got a match against Shawn Gonzalez. Richard said he didn't know but he promised to get to the bottom of it. Bob demanded that he be given the title shot against Shawn Gonzalez instead. Richard said that wouldn't be possible. Apparently Marc's title shot contract stipulates that Shawn can't have any title defenses between now and Christmas Clash. Richard said the best he could do was book Bob in a different match for tonight. Bob left the office looking furious. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 13) Skull DeBones was in the ring. He said that why he joined Karma should be obvious to everyone. Karma was obviously the winning team. Sure, they were small right now, but that would soon change. They were growing stronger every day and soon, they would be the unstoppable force in professional wrestling. Cue Tim Westybrook's music. Out comes The Iron Man. He informed Skull that there was only one Unstoppable Force in professional wrestling and that was him. He offered to prove it to Skull in a one-on-one match. Skull said that was a nice offer, but he was going to have to pass. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] for the self promo; [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the challenge and refusal 14) [B]STEVE FREHLEY vs. BOB CARLSON[/B] It was an okay match. I think the Puerto Rican crowd just wasn't that interested in the matches we had tonight; they all seem to be underperforming by just a little. At any rate, the match went back and forth before finally, Bob got the win by hitting Steve with a missile dropkick and then rolling him up, using his tights to hold him down. WINNER: [B]Bob Carlson [/B]in 12:12 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 15) Cliff Wilson came out to the ring to a moderately warm welcome. He said that fans may have been wondering where he's been the past couple of weeks. He said that he was voluntarily waiting to see how the whole Eddie Peak and Remo situation played itself out. He said that it didn't really matter to him who he faced at "Christmas Clash". He said that he had proven to Eddie already that he could go toe-to-toe with the self-proclaimed hardcore veteran. And he said that while Remo was the living embodiment of the Destroyer and had Karma to back him up, Cliff said he wasn't about to bck down from that challenge either. He said that when it was all said and done, he'd be the one with the title at the end of the day. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 16) [B]EDDIE PEAK vs. REMO [/B]in [COLOR="Purple"]a hardcore match[/COLOR] Holy cow. This left the ring area in a mess. Chairs were used. Three different tables wound up broken in the course of the match. Eddie and Remo were both cut open and bleeding and often had to just lie there and rest. Things ended when Eddie Peak set up the third table in the ring and brought Remo up to the top rope. He tried to drive Remo through the table with the Peak of Perfection, but Remo blocked it, reversed it, and took both of them through the table with the Destroyer. The ref checked both men and then called for the bell. It was explained that neither man could go on. WINNER: [B]No One (Draw)[/B] in 15:31 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] I took Eddie and Remo out for some beers after that match. I suspect they're the reason we did as well as we did. On our way from one bar to the next, we ran into Tommy Cornell. He had brought TCW down to the Puerto Rico tonight as well. I could tell by the look on his face that he was not happy to see me. When I got back to the hotel and turned on the TCW show, I could see why. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] [I]Antonio defeated Black Hat Bailey [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C-[/COLOR] [I]The Fabulous Bumfholes defeated High Concept [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Bob Carlson defeated Steve Frehley [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Eddie Peak drew with Remo in [COLOR="Purple"]a hardcore match [/I][/COLOR]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 1, December 2007[/I] Held at Irvine Hall in the Mid South Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Ana Garcia welcomed us to another show. 1) Things kicked off with Steve Frehley in the ring. He made a number of disparaging remarks directed at Bruce the Giant, about how he can't seem to win a fair match lately. He picks smaller guys to fight; he always has Wanda Fish with him at ringside. He said that Bruce is a fat, lazy moron who doesn't deserve the title. Steve suggested that Bruce try a real match for once. He challenged Bruce to a match for the Warmaster Title! Bruce came out (with Wanda Fish, naturally) and said that what Steve said is right. He has been kind of bored the past couple of weeks. So what the heck, he'll take Steve's challenge. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the acceptance 2) [B]ANTONIO vs. ENFORCER ROBERTS[/B] Antonio seemed to have found his game this time around. He and Enforcer did a decent job on this match. WINNER: [B]Antonio[/B] in 6:46 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 3) Bart Biggz approached Lady Melissa backstage and asked her out on another date. You could hear an audible gasp from one of the announcers (and it was pretty obvious that it was Ana). Lady Melissa hesitated and said that she couldn't. Bart asked why so she explained that Flex and Pex didn't want her dating Bart. Bart said he'd talk to them and try to get it straightened out. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 4) The United States of Annihilation said it's been a long, cold journey without the tag team titles, one that would soon be over. They predicted a short match against Sexual Aggression tonight, saying that they would come out the victors against them and then against the Bumfholes at "Christmas Clash". RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 5) It's time for "Missy Masters America"! Missy, dressed as a farmer's daughter, turned in a report from the fields of Nebraska. She complained about how boring it was out there and mostly just posed in her near-scandalous outfit, much to the delight of the teenage boys that wandered by. She promised Richard that she would be in California next week and that she would have a special [I]Invasion![/I] edition of her segment. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 6) Sexual Aggression now hyped their match against the U.S.A. People were still buzzing about Missy's outfit, so they didn't really stand a chance. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 7) [B]DARRYL DEVINE vs. RICH MONEY[/B] A really good match, one that got the crowd jumping again. Rich used every dirty trick in the book to try and get the upper hand in this match, but Darryl had a counter for everything, finally finishing Rich off with the Devine Dream Drop. WINNER: [B]Darryl Devine [/B]in 10:54 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 8) Darryl celebrated his win when the Bumfholes, Skull DeBones, and Marc DuBois charged the ring. The four of them worked Darryl over pretty heavily before leaving him broken in the middle of the ring. Before they could leave, though, Ricky Dale Johnson came out to the ring. He asked Marc if he was proud of what he had done just now. Marc said he was feeling pretty good. RDJ then asked him if he was proud about the fact that he couldn't seem to face a man fairly. RDJ pointed out that Marc didn't attack Darryl by himself; he did so in a pack. He then made a few snide remarks about how Marc didn't earn his title shot. Marc countered by saying that he has earned his shot. RDJ demanded proof. He challenged Marc to a match at [I]Invasion![/I] Marc readily accepted. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] for the beating; [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the challenge and acceptance 9) [B]THE UNITED STATES OF ANNIHILATION vs. SEXUAL AGGRESSION[/B] Joe and Angry did their best but it just wasn't enough. The U.S.A. was on fire tonight, hot tagging in and out, working over their opponents smartly, finally capping it all off with a Mushroom Cloud on Joe Sexy. WINNERS: [B]The U.S.A.[/B] in 12:09 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 10) Skull DeBones said good-bye to his fellow members of Karma and went out to the parking lot. He got out his keys and went to his rental car .... only to be blindsided by Tim Westybrook. Tim clubbed Skull over the back of the head, dropping Skull to the concrete. Tim then picked him up and worked him over with a series of vicious attacks. Then he picked up Skull and bodyslammed him onto the hood of the car. While Skull lay on the dented hood, clutching his back and groaning, Tim leaned in and said, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"I never thought of you as a coward, Skull. Backing down from a fight? Well, maybe now you'll realize how serious I am. You have a choice. Either take the match with me at 'Christmas Clash' in a ring with a ref and rules to protect you, or you can expect a beating like this every night the SWF does a show. See you around."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) [B]STEVE FREHLEY vs. BRUCE THE GIANT (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] Bruce's lack of stamina continues to hinder him a little. He and Steve did okay in this match; it's just that Bruce is always visibly tiring towards the end. At any rate, Steve played ping-pong ball in this match, using the ropes every chance he could get for added momentum to his moves. He even attempted to lift Bruce up onto his shoulders for a Frehley's Comet, but that didn't work out too well for him. He also had to contend with Wanda. At one point, Bruce tossed Steve out of the ring and while the ref lectured Bruce as to why he shouldn't do stuff like that, Wanda took the chance to work Steve over outside the ring and even tossed him into the steps before rolling him back in. Bruce finally finished Steve off with a Giant Choke Slam. WINNER: [B]Bruce the Giant [/B]in 10:04 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 12) Bruce and Wanda started for the back, only to discover that the entrance was blocked by Sam Keith and Eric Eisen. They said that they were sick and tired of this Karma nonsense and wanted to end it. They challenged Wanda and Bruce to a tag match at "Christmas Clash". Wanda and Bruce conferred for a moment. Wanda then informed Eric and Steve that Karma isn't done yet, that even if ... and that's a big if ... Eric and Sam were to win a tag match, things wouldn't end there. But what the heck, right? Wanda accepted the match. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for both the challenge and the acceptance [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Not too shabby. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]Antonio defeated Enforcer Roberts [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] [I]Darryl Devine defeated Rich Money[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]The United States of Annihilation defeated Sexual Aggression [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Bruce the Giant (c) defeated Steve Frehley to retain the [COLOR="Red"]SWF Warmaster Title [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 2, December 2007[/I] (The Go-Home Show for [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Chirstmas Clash"[/COLOR]) Held at the Centerpiece Bridge in the Mid Atlantic Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Marv Earnest, and Emma Chase welcomed us to another edition of [I]Invasion![/I] 1) Richard Eisen started off the show by saying that he was faced with something of a stumper. On the one hand, he didn't want to give a title shot to Remo since Remo was a part of Karma. But Remo is also a top star no matter who he holds allegiance to. Eddie Peak similarly deserves a title shot, but he hasn't beaten Remo to capture it. That's why he was grateful to Cliff Wilson for devising the solution to this conundrum. At "Christmas Clash", Cliff would be defending his title against both men in a triangle match. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 2) Skull DeBones entered the building, only to get run over by Tim Westybrook. Tim towered over Skull and slapped him across the back of the head a few times before walking away. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 3) [B]ANTONIO vs. ANDRE JONES[/B] A little below average, but that's okay. Antonio finished off Andre quickly. WINNER: [B]Antonio[/B] in 9:54 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C-[/COLOR] 4) Rich Money came out to the ring and said that he didn't feel that his issue with Darryl Devine had been resolved yet. He said that he wanted to face Darryl once more at "Christmas Clash". Darryl came out to the ring and accepted the challenge, then told Rich to clear out since his match was about to begin. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 5) [B]DARRYL DEVINE vs. MAINSTREAM HERNANDEZ[/B] Just kind of a fun match. Even though Darryl was a little off his game tonight, these two really put together an entertaining match. Darryl finally finished off Mainstream with a Devine Dream Drop. WINNER: [B]Darryl Devine[/B] in 11:36 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 6) Darryl was celebrating his win when Wanda Fish, Bruce the Giant, and Remo hit the ring and attacked him, each delivering their signature moves. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 7) Wanda got the mic and, as Remo and Bruce continued to work over Darryl in the back, said that normally, she would talk about Sam Keith and Eric Eisen ... but she was more interested in Richard. She asked Richard how his little surprise was coming along. She went on to say that hers was ready to go. Wanda said that their surprise would rock the SWF to its core. They were going to reveal who the mole was on the Board of Directors. They were going to reveal who the true mastermind behind Karma was. Wanda suggested that Richard should strap in. It's going to be a bumpy ride. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 8) And then Skull DeBones stumbled out to the ring. He got the mic and addressed Tim Westybrook, saying that if Tim wanted a beating that bad, he would be more than happy to deliver one. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 9) [B]RICKY DALE JOHNSON vs. MARC DuBOIS[/B] The announcers pointed out that this would be a good indication of how powerful Karma really was. Emma said that Marc could be considered the wild card since we hadn't seen him wrestle yet. Jerry Eisen came to the conclusion that the SWF was in trouble based on what he saw. Marc took it to RDJ throughout the whole match, finally nailing him with an inverse DDT, followed by a pin with a handful of tights. WINNER: [B]Marc DuBois [/B]in 14:16 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 10) It's time for the final "Missy Masters America"! Missy checked in from Los Angeles, where she said she's been having a blast shopping on Rodeo Drive. The camera cut to show her re-enacting the scene from "Pretty Woman", only in this case, her outfit would have earned the movie at least an X-rating, if not more. She said it wasn't all play, though. She had gotten in contact with Richard Eisen's surprise and said that everything was a go. He'd be there at "Christmas Clash". RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) [B]CLIFF WILSON & TIM WESTYBROOK vs. EDDIE PEAK & REMO[/B] Time for the main event! Emma Chase complained how Cliff and Tim had it easy since they weren't going to face each other at "Christmas Clash", whereas Eddie and Remo, who would fight each other, had to try and cooperate now. Turned out to be a pretty fun match. Lots of hot tags, the champ flew and got in some impressive offense. Actually, they all look pretty dangerous. But then Tim got attacked by Skull DeBones on the outside, which led to a Peak of Perfection from Eddie Peak while Remo kept Cliff busy at ringside. WINNERS: [B]Eddie Peak & Remo [/B]in 16:49 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] As the show went off the air, the announcers ran down the card for "Christmas Clash" - [B]THE UNITED STATES OF ANNIHILATION vs. THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship [/COLOR][/B]([COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR]) [B]DARRYL DEVINE vs. RICH MONEY [/B]([COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR]) [B]SHAWN GONZALEZ (c) vs. MARC DuBOIS for [COLOR="red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] [/B]([COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR]) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK vs. SKULL DeBONES [/B]([COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR]) [B]SAM KEITH & ERIC EISEN vs. WANDA FISH & BRUCE THE GIANT [/B]([COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR]) [B]CLIFF WILSON (c) vs. EDDIE PEAK vs. REMO for [COLOR="red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR][/B] ([COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR]) [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Should be a fun Pay-Per-View. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] [I]Antonio defeated Andre Jones [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C-[/COLOR] [I]Darryl Devine defeated Mainstream Hernandez [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Marc DuBois defeated Ricky Dale Johns[/I]on - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Eddie Peak & Remo defeated Tim Westybrook & Cliff Wilson [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/QUOTE] As always, predictions, etc., are welcome. I just realized that I may have screwed up a little. We'll have to see. Keep reading to find out if I did.

THE UNITED STATES OF ANNIHILATION vs. [b]THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES[/b] for the SWF Tag Team Championship [i]The Bumfholes will be our tag champs for the next.... 20 years at least[/i] [b]DARRYL DEVINE[/b] vs. RICH MONEY [i]Like you expected me to pick anyone else :) I'm a big fan of both but Devine is one of the many futures of the wrestling industry.[/i] SHAWN GONZALEZ (c) vs. [b]MARC DuBOIS[/b] for the SWF North American Championship [i]Karma's gonna get ya[/i] [b]TIM WESTYBROOK[/b] vs. SKULL DeBONES [i]T.I.M. is still the unstoppable force... and I've never liked Skull [/i] SAM KEITH & ERIC EISEN vs. WANDA FISH & BRUCE THE GIANT [i]I predict some kind of draw but I expect this will be an awesome match to say the least. My most anticipated so far and my prediction for match of the night :)[/i] CLIFF WILSON (c) vs. EDDIE PEAK vs. [b]REMO[/b] for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [i]C'mon Remo! DESTROYERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! On EVERRRRYONE!!!![/b] I've got no idea who's the mole in the SWF, but if it turns out to be a certain super-famous powerful grappler from years gone by... then I wouldn't be at all surprised. Sadly, I am now out of money so I'm going to have to resort to desperate measures to get myself another 2 karma T-shirts..... where have all those sailors gone? :p Derek B

[B]THE UNITED STATES OF ANNIHILATION[/B] vs. THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES for the SWF Tag Team Championship (B) DARRYL DEVINE vs. [B]RICH MONEY[/B] (B+) SHAWN GONZALEZ (c) vs.[B] MARC DuBOIS[/B] for the SWF North American Championship (B) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK[/B] vs. SKULL DeBONES (B+) SAM KEITH & ERIC EISEN vs. [B]WANDA FISH & BRUCE THE GIANT[/B] (B+) CLIFF WILSON (c) vs. EDDIE PEAK vs. [B]REMO[/B] for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship (A) and Derek you can have my Karma shirts......leave the sailors alone.

THE UNITED STATES OF ANNIHILATION vs. [B]THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES[/B] for the SWF Tag Team Championship (B) As much as I would like to see USA regain the gold, you just can't go against KARMA in this one [B]DARRYL DEVINE [/B]vs. RICH MONEY (B+) SHAWN GONZALEZ (c) vs. [B]MARC DuBOIS[/B] for the SWF North American Championship (B) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK[/B] vs. SKULL DeBONES (B+) [B]SAM KEITH & ERIC EISEN[/B] vs. WANDA FISH & BRUCE THE GIANT (B+) I really think this ends in a draw of some sort as both surprises are unleashed CLIFF WILSON (c) vs. EDDIE PEAK vs. [B]REMO[/B] for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship (A) I never wanted him to loose the belt in the first place; so, I say give it back to him here

[SIZE="3"][I]Going Mole-less[/I][/SIZE] I was watching as the crews were setting up the ring in the Oregon Gardens for the Clash. A smile tugged at my face. Things were going nicely. I had seen Richard's "surprise" from California earlier in the day and he was ready to go. The Internet sites were buzzing about Karma still, which was a good thing. Everything seemed perfectly under control. I should have known better. That's usually when something big falls through. Richard Eisen found me. He had a concerned look on his face. "What's the matter?" I asked him. "We may have a problem," he said. "The mole won't be here for the show." Ice water shot through my veins. "What? Why?" "Someone didn't buy a plane ticket," he said with a sheepish grin. I groaned. That was my responsibility. "Well, that's my bad," I said. "We'll have to go mole-less tonight then and reveal the mole next week on [I]Invasion![/I] Nothing else we can do." [[OOC NOTE: I did indeed screw up pretty badly with the mole. But there is one and it should be fun to reveal him/her/them/it.]]

THE UNITED STATES OF ANNIHILATION vs. [B]THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES[/B] for the SWF Tag Team Championship (B) [I]First Championship of the night for KARMA[/I] DARRYL DEVINE vs. [B]RICH MONEY[/B] (B+) [I]Just to contradict Derek... actually I like Money a whole lot better[/I] SHAWN GONZALEZ (c) vs. [B]MARC DuBOIS[/B] for the SWF North American Championship (B) [I]I really dislike Mainstream[/I] TIM WESTYBROOK vs. SKULL DeBONES (B+) [I]Westybrook needs his title back and he's gonna run through DeBones to get it[/I] SAM KEITH & ERIC EISEN vs. [B]WANDA FISH & BRUCE THE GIANT[/B] (B+) [I]Fish and Bruce are a pretty unstopable team[/I] CLIFF WILSON (c) vs. EDDIE PEAK vs. [B]REMO[/B] for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship (A) [I]I actually like Cliff as champion but KARMA needs some street cred in the former of a championship[/I] As for the mole I was originally going to say it was Eric Eisen in a coup against his father but now that I know he's not gonna be there I have no clue since Eric will be in the ring.

[CENTER]SWF presents... [COLOR="DarkRed"][B][SIZE="3"]"Christmas Clash"[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [I]Thursday of Week 2, December 2007[/I] Held at Oregon Gardens in the North West Territory 13,387 in attendance; buyrate of 364,433[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Peter Michaels, and Emma Chase welcomed us to the show, which started.... 1) With the screen going to static for a moment or two before "KARMA" was painted over it. Out to the ring came Wanda Fish, Bruce the Giant, Remo, and Marc DuBois. Wanda savored the boos and then said that it was "great" to be home for the holidays. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"I can get caught up with all the drunks and the morons who I've thankfully left far behind!"[/COLOR] She then went on to put all of the SWF on notice, saying that tonight, Karma was going to take another massive step in destroying them. She and Bruce singled out Eric Eisen and Sam Keith, saying that they didn't stand a chance. Marc DuBois instructed Shawn to polish up the North American Title for him. Remo capped things off by saying, [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Cliff Wilson, little man, your title reign ends tonight!"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 2) Richard Eisen was in his office, muttering something unkind about Karma under his breath when Bob Carlson came into the office. Bob berated Richard about the fact that he once again didn't have a role to play in the show. He suggested that it was because Richard wanted him to go back to being Robbie Retro. Richard stopped Bob and suggested that he turn around. Bob did, only to find himself face to face with Darryl Devine. They stared at each other for a little while before Darryl broke the silence. He told Bob that he wanted to apologize for the way he treated him. He said it was all in fun and he didn't mean to hurt Bob's feelings by asking him to dance so much. He said that he hoped that they could put all this behind them and become friends again. He then excused himself, saying he had a match. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for Bob's berating and Darryl's apology 3) Joey Minnesota and Nevada Nuclear hyped up their upcoming match for the tag championship. They did so by pretending to weep over what everyone just witnessed. Joey suggested that maybe he and Nevada should apologize too. So they did. They apologized to Papa Bumfhole for having a stupid last name. They apologized to Mama Bumfhole for the world of hurt they were going to put her sons in. And then they apologized to Randy and Zimmy themselves, saying that their dreams of a title run ended tonight! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 4) [B]DARRYL DEVINE vs. RICH MONEY[/B] Rich seemed intent on hurting Darryl instead of pinning him. There were a few times where he could have easily gotten the pin but instead picked up Darryl and continued to punish him. That proved to be a mistake. Darryl caught a second wind and worked over Rich, finally nailing him with the Devine Dream Drop. WINNER: [B]Darryl Devine [/B]in 14:01 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 5) Darryl was celebrating his win in the ring when Wanda Fish, Remo, and Marc DuBois charged the ring. Jerry Eisen screamed, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Why do the members of Karma keep attacking Darryl? What do they have against him?"[/COLOR] After a few minutes of the three Karma members working over Darryl, Bob Carlson made his entrance, charging the ring. He dove under the bottom ropes as Karma scattered. Bob stood over Darryl, looking ready to fight anyone who came too close. But then he picked up Darryl and nailed him with a DDT. Bob then ripped off his shirt, revealing a black "KARMA" shirt underneath! [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Karma's gotten Bob Carlson!"[/COLOR] Peter Michaels gasped. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 6) Eddie Peak was sitting in his locker room, carefully taping up his hands. As he did, he started talking, never looking at the camera. He said that it was unusual for him to be the underdog. He had always been the big dog, dominating whatever yard he was in. Yet tonight, he faced Remo, one of the most powerful men in professional wrestling today. And then there's Cliff Wilson, a man who is both agile and extremely smart. He said that the odds looked pretty bad for him tonight. Then he glared up into the camera. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"But you know what? I like it when the odds are long. It brings out the extreme animal in me!"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 7) The Bumfholes came out to the ring for their match. Before the United States of Annihilation entered, though, Randy and Zimmy got some mics and addressed Joey and Nevada. They said that two people named after states shouldn't exactly tease someone about their names. They went on to say that if they hadn't noticed, Karma was already on a roll and it wouldn't be stopping here. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 8) [B]THE UNITED STATES OF ANNIHILATION vs. THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] A really spectucular match. Brawn vs. aerial abilities (I seem to have a lot of those, don't I?). The Bumfholes took control early on, working on isolating Nevada from Joey. They double-teamed him in their corner and took special delight in really working him over while Joey tried to intervene and the ref stopped him (naturally). Eventually, Nevada managed to lunge and make the tag. Joey exploded into the ring, cleaning house. He dominated for a while but couldn't get a pin. The Bumfholes rallied and eventually, Nevada had to tag in again. That pretty much sealed the deal. The Bumfholes overwhelmed Nevada. Randy finished him off with a Bumfhole Buster. WINNERS: [B]The Fabulous Bumfholes [/B]in 12:48 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) Akima Brave came out to the ring and joined the Bumfholes in celebrating their win. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 10) Cliff Wilson came out to the ring. He said that in some ways, he's felt kind of purposeless since beating Joel Kovach. Sure, he got the title, but so what? In some ways, he was kind of hoping that he would lose the title so he could hang up his boots and maybe retire or something. He then said, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Nah, that's the dumbest idea I've ever heard!"[/COLOR] He went on to say that things may look bleak for the SWF right now, but so long as he has any fight left in him, this is one worker that Karma will not get! RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) [B]SHAWN GONZALEZ (c) vs. MARC DuBOIS [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] A great match. Shawn was overwhelmed by Marc's offense from the opening bell. He did manage to rally a few times, but it became clear the longer the match went that Marc was going to take it all. Sure enough, Marc nailed the Marc of Excellence and picked up the win. WINNER: [B]Marc DuBois [/B]in 16:47 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) Missy Masterson found Richard Eisen backstage. Richard looked like he was going into shock. Missy had to gently shake him by the shoulder a few times. Richard moaned something about how Karma now held every title in the SWF except for the World Heavyweight Championship. He then snapped out of it and saw Missy. He asked what she wanted. Missy informed him that his surprise had arrived at the arena and was ready to go on. Richard brightened immediately and left the room, saying that he would reveal his little coup and see how Wanda liked being on the receiving end of a surprise. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 13) Skull DeBones had come out to the ring and was warming up for his match, pulling on the ropes and shouting insults at the crowd. Instead of Tim Westybrook's entrance music, we got a fast-paced high-pitched rendition of "Santa Claus is Coming To Town". Out came Santa. Rather, out came BLZ Bubb dressed up as Santa Claus. He ran towards the ring, flinging presents into the crowd as he went. He dove under the bottom rope and came up face to face with Skull. He then pulled a sprig of mistletoe out of his pants ([COLOR="DarkGreen"]"I don't want to know what that's been touching,"[/COLOR] Emma groaned). He held it up over Skull's head and gave him a huge kiss. He then scampered off into the crowd and smashed through an exit, yelling, "Happy Hannukah!" at the top of his lungs as he disappeared into the night. Skull looked confused. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 14) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK vs. SKULL DeBONES[/B] His confusion couldn't last long. Out came Tim Westybrook and the match was on. Skull simply could not put Tim away. He tried every dirty trick in the book and even invented a few that the announcers had never seen before. Tim was soon busted open and bleeding, and yet every time Skull pinned him, Tim kicked out. Frustration began to build as Skull managed to nail Tim with a succession of three Skull Krushers, only to have Tim kick out at the last second each time. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Skull needs to be careful here," [/COLOR]Emma said. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"You can see how tired he's getting. Let's not forget that Tim is called The Iron Man for a reason."[/COLOR] Emma's words proved prophetic. Tim somehow caught a second wind and took control of the match, working over Skull pretty badly before finally nailing him with the Unstoppable Force. WINNER: [B]Tim Westybrook [/B]in 27:09 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 15) Tim got on the mic and said that people might expect him to try to get back into the World Heavyweight Title hunt now. He said that can wait. He has bigger fish to fry, that Skull was just an appetizer. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 16) Richard Eisen came out to the ring all smiles. He said that the time had come for him to reveal his secret weapon. He said that Karma had no respect for the rules. He said that they were dangerous because they were bringing in big guns to fight their battles. He said that's why he had to bring in who he did. He said that Karma had Remo and Bruce the Giant, two former World Heavyweight Champs. That's why he had to look outside the company for a former World Heavyweight Champ of his own, someone whose very name was synonymous with order and control. He asked the crowd to welcome none other than ... [B]Rick Law[/B]! Out came Rick Law, complete in an obvious imitation of his cop uniform that he wore in TCW. He got into the ring and Richard shook his hand. Richard said that it was great to have Rick in the SWF fold and that he was looking forward to Rick bringing some justice to Karma. That's when Rick interrupted him. He smiled and unbuttoned his cop uniform ... to reveal a Karma t-shirt. Richard stared at it in shock before Rick kicked him in the gut and them powerbombed him. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 17) Rick left the ring and some officials came out to help Richard to the back. As they went, Karma's entrance music hit and out came Wanda Fish, in her gear and ready for the match. She stopped by Richard and said that he didn't have to worry, the mole on the board of directors decided not to come tonight. This individual figured that Richard would be too overwhelmed to deal with losing the tag titles, the North American Championship, his latest hire, and the World Heavyweight Championship to Karma all in one night. She said not to worry, that the mole would reveal himself soon. She then excused herself, saying that she didn't want to be late for humiliating Richard's son. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 18) [B]ERIC EISEN & SAM KEITH vs. WANDA FISH & BRUCE THE GIANT[/B] Eric seemed particularly angry and that anger clouded his judgment. He rushed headlong into the match and paid for it early. Bruce easily dominated him, tossing him around the ring like a ragdoll. Bruce and Wanda worked over Eric, taunting him and keeping him from Sam. When Sam finally tagged in, he went after Bruce and even managed to stagger the bigger man. Bruce toppled to the ground and Sam started to get him in the Proton Lock. Jerry Eisen was screaming the whole time about how it looked like Sam was finally going to beat Bruce, but just seconds before Sam could get it locked in, Wanda broke it up (it turned out she was the legal man ... er, woman the whole time). Sam got up but walked right into a Dish of the Day. WINNERS: [B]Wanda Fish & Bruce the Giant [/B]in 11:31 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 19) [B]CLIFF WILSON (c) vs. EDDIE PEAK vs. REMO [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] Jerry Eisen lamented Cliff's chances, given the momentum that Karma has had all night. He especially doubted Cliff's odds given how small he appeared next to Remo and Eddie. Peter pointed out that Cliff was pretty smart and a smart man could use this apparent guaranteed loss to his advantage. Cliff was pretty smart. Eddie and Remo clearly weren't on the same page. They wound up brawling with each other, which allowed Cliff to skitter around the sidelines. He wasn't a coward about it; he would fight toe-to-toe with them when they remembered he was there and he would break up pins when he had to. It's just that he picked his battles wisely. Eventually, that strategy didn't work anymore. Eddie and Remo ignored each other and focused on trying to get Cliff down. But once again, the fact that there were three men in the ring worked in Cliff's favor. Whenever Remo or Eddie would get Cliff down, the other would be right there to break up the pin before the ref could get to two (or even one in some cases). Finally, though, Remo took control of the match. He had Eddie down and intercepted Cliff as the champ tried to work up some momentum. Remo actually caught Cliff out of mid-air and snapped off a Destroyer, dropping Cliff to the mat. He covered Cliff and got to two and a half.... ... when Eddie pulled him off and tossed him shoulder first into the ring post. Eddie turned around, just in time to catch a drop-kick into the chest from Cliff. It didn't drop him, so Cliff rebounded off the ropes and did a running bulldog to take Eddie down. Cliff didn't stop. He hit one set of ropes, bounced off, then insanely, leapt to the top rope on the other side. He barely halted his forward motion before leaping off into the Descent into Hell. He quickly rolled Eddie up and got the pin! WINNER: [B]Cliff Wilson [/B]in 33:19 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 20) Cliff got his belt and got the heck out of the ring, not even letting the ref raise his hand in victory. Eddie exploded from the mat and threw a little fit, then sighed and trudged towards the back. He never made it. Remo intercepted him. Remo howled in fury as he beat the living crap out of Eddie, dropping him onto the cement, tossing him into metal storage containers near the entrance, and generally working him over as much as possible. Remo then spied something: a circuit breaker box. Remo stomped over to it, and much to the shock of the announcers, ripped the front panel clean off, revealing exposed wiring that sparked and snapped. Remo then picked up Eddie and, after punching him in the face a few times to keep him docile, wound up and tossed Eddie face first into the exposed wires. The circuit breaker exploded, showering sparks everywhere. Eddie screamed in agony as the lights in the arena flickered and then died. Even the cameras died, causing the screen to go awash with static. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Apparently Remo was used too much. Weird. And I know the match with Wanda and Bruce was on the short side. The problem, once again, is Bruce's stamina. He just can't go for much longer than ten minutes. I suspect (but can't prove) he's the reason that match didn't hit an A. Not that I'm complaining about a B+, I just thought it could have been better. FINAL RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Christmas Clash"[/COLOR][/U] [I]Darryl Devine defeated Rich Money [/I]- [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]The Fabulous Bumfholes defeated the United States of Annihilation to capture [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Marc DuBois defeated Shawn Gonzaelz to capture [COLOR="red"]the SWF North American Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Tim Westybrook defeated Skull DeBones [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Wanda Fish & Bruce the Giant defeated Eric Eisen & Sam Keith [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Cliff Wilson defeated Eddie Peak and Remo to retain [COLOR="red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

Rick Law with the instant turn to KARMA was genius, I kinda saw the Bob Carlson turn coming but that's ok too glad he's with them. Westybrook won so I'm happy wonder who he's going after next maybe Bruce and I'm happy Cliff is still champion.

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 2, December 2007 (airs on Friday)[/I] Held at the Gorski Ballroom in the South West Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Ana Garcia welcomed us to another edition of Warzone. 1) Richard Eisen came out to the ring. He talked about all the hard work he’s put into the SWF over the years and he said that he still had some tricks up his sleeve for dealing with Karma. He said that he’s booked a match between Bruce the Giant and Ricky Dale Johnson tonight, and that if any of the members of Karma go to ringside with Bruce, Richard would have them arrested. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) Delirious Dan came out to the ring next. He said that he had been doing a lot of thinking lately. He’s decided that he wants to be on the winning team. He’s planning on joining Karma as soon as he can. He considers his next match to be his try-out to show Karma what he can do. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 3) [B]ANTONIO vs. DELIRIOUS DAN[/B] While Dan was off his game tonight, the great chemistry between Antonio and Dan really helped solidify this match. It wasn’t a phenomenal bout by any means, but it certainly set things off right. Much to Dan’s horror, Antonio wouldn’t go down and finally, Antonio nailed Dan with an Implant DDT. WINNER: [B]Antonio[/B] in 6:39 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] 4) Dan, furious at his loss, took it out on Antonio by beating him before storming off to the back. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C-[/COLOR] 5) Ana Garcia interviewed Flex and Pex backstage. Flex and Pex talked about how great they both were, how truly fabulous they dressed and how dominant they were in the ring. Ana finally asked them if Bart Biggz had talked to them yet about Lady Melissa. Flex and Pex shared a dirty look, then informed Ana that he hadn’t, but that when he did, he would learn not to mess with them. Ana seemed partially relieved, partially frightened. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 6) Robert Oxford was shown walking backstage. He bumped into Christian Faith. Christian made some snide remarks about Robert being a coward. Robert demanded to know what he meant by that. Christian said that Robert was a coward for running away after BLZ Bubb beat him last month. Robert countered by saying that he just needed some time to clear his head and figure out what to do next. Christian said that’s not the way to do things. “Retreat are never options when you’re an Army of One!” Christian said that Robert wouldn’t survive the coming war. Robert disagreed, so Christian demanded that he step into the ring and prove it. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 7) AFKAP came out to the ring and said that they were sick and tired of people talking about Karma, especially the Fabulous Bumfholes. Jack and Troy then challenged Randy and Zimmy to a match. Out came the Bumfholes to accept. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B [/COLOR]for the challenge and acceptance 8) [B]AFKAP vs. THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES[/B] Jack and Troy did their level best but the Bumfholes proved to be too much for them. Randy picked up the win after nailing Troy with the Bumfhole Buster. WINNERS: [B]The Fabulous Bumfholes [/B]in 17:19 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) The camera followed Jack and Troy backstage They complained about what happened. Troy asked what they were going to do. Jack thought about it and said that it was time to call in their back-up. He got out the phone and started dialing. RATING:[COLOR="blue"] B-[/COLOR] 10) Ricky Dale Johnson hyped his upcoming match with Bruce the Giant, saying that Bruce may be big, but Ricky’s spirit is bigger, and that’s what really counts. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) [B]ROBERT OXFORD vs. CHRISTIAN FAITH[/B] A really good match from these two veterans. Oxford was able to get the fans behind him as he tried to blunt Christian’s attack. Christian, on the other hand, displayed an improvement in technical skills as he wrapped Robert up in a variety of holds. Finally, Christian nailed Robert with the Leap of Faith. WINNER:[B] Christian Faith [/B]in 10:40 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) Bruce the Giant was shown getting ready for his match. In came Wanda Fish. Wanda seemed particularly upset that Karma wouldn’t be out there to watch Bruce’s back. Bruce told her not to worry, that everything was going to be fine. Wanda wished him luck, but you could tell that she truly believed he’d need it. RATING:[COLOR="blue"] A*[/COLOR] 13) [B]RICKY DALE JOHNSON vs. BRUCE THE GIANT (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] Ricky proved to be Bruce’s greatest challenge to date. Bruce had a difficult time keeping up with him and Ricky even managed to nail the Southern Justice and get a two count ... which ended with Bruce throwing Ricky off of him and half-way across the ring. Bruce then went on the offensive, battering Ricky down and finally finishing him off with the Giant Choke Slam. WINNER: [B]Bruce the Giant [/B]in 10:38 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 14) As the ref helped Ricky out of the ring, Bruce got the mic and addressed Richard Eisen, saying that this proved that Karma couldn’t be beaten. He said that nothing could stop him, nobody could stand up to him, and that he wasn’t going anywhere. And that’s when Tim Westybrook came out. The former World Heavyweight Champ slowly walked down the ring, his eyes locked with Bruce’s. Tim then got into the ring and walked up toe-to-toe with Bruce. They simply stared at each other without saying a word as the show went off the air. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] for the promo and stare-down [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Good show. I can already hear the promos for the Bruce vs. Tim matches. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]Antonio defeated Delirious Dan [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] [I]The Fabulous Bumfholes defeated AFKAP [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Christian Faith defeated Robert Oxford[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Bruce the Giant (c) defeated Ricky Dale Johnson to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 3, December 2007[/I] Held at the Lowe Ballroom in the North West Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Marv Earnest, and Emma Chase welcomed us to another edition of [I]Invasion![/I] Jerry Eisen said that he's heard rumors that the SWF mole is inside the building already and that he or she or they will be revealed tonight! 1) But things started off in the locker room. Richard Eisen had gathered together many of the wrestlers. Some of them jostled each other in the beginning, but Richard called a halt to that. He said it was time to set aside their differences, to unite and face off against Karma and drive it out of the SWF once and for all. He did a great job whipping the workers up into a frenzy. After he dismissed them, Richard found himself face to face with Cliff Wilson. Cliff said that Richard's words were good, but he said he had an idea on a way to get at Karma a little. He whispered something in Richard's ear and Richard's face brightened. He said that was a good idea and they would do that ... but not tonight. Instead, Richard said he had something special planned. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) That something special unfolded in a promo video. It turned out that Richard had booked a special Karma vs. SWF match for the main event. It would be Ricky Dale Johnson, Eric Eisen, Sam Keith, and Cliff Wilson facing off against Wanda Fish, Rick Law, Remo, and Bob Carlson. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 3) Rick Law came out to the ring. He said the reason he came to the SWF was to bring some justice to it, specifically, Karmic justice. He said that he joined Karma because the mole contacted him and he couldn't wait to see Richard's face when he saw who betrayed him. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 4) Bart Biggz found Flex and Pex backstage. They were in their street clothes and leaving the building. Bart asked them where they were going. Flex explained that they had looked at the schedule and saw that they weren't on it, so they were going out on the town. Bart berated them for not standing up for their company. Pex told Bart to buzz off. Bart didn't. Instead, he demanded to know why they didn't want him to date Lady Melissa. Pex responded that it was because they didn't like him. He said Bart wasn't good enough of Lady Melissa. With that, they laughed and walked off. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C-[/COLOR] 5) Nevada Nuclear came out to the ring. He seemed particularly on fire. He said that Richard Eisen's words inspired him. He said that he hasn't been true to himself lately. He wants to bring back the Wrestler of Mass Destruction. So he challenged Akima Brave to a match for the SWF 10-Minute Championship. Akima came out and said that he was bored sitting backstage and so sure, he'd take the match. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] for the acceptance 6) [B]NEVADA NUCLEAR vs. AKIMA BRAVE (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] It was an okay match. Nevada did his level best to bring back the WMD, but the crowd just wasn't behind him. It seems that he may have been overshadowed a little by Joey Minnesota. At any rate, neither man was able to put the other one away before the time limit expired. WINNER: [B]No One (Draw)[/B] in 10:00 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR] 7) Richard Eisen came out and said that he was going to book a special match for [I]Warzone[/I]'s main event. It would be a triple-threat match. Cliff Wilson would defend the World Heavyweight Championship against Karma's newest member, Rick Law ... and one of Karma's founding members, Remo. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 8) Marc DuBois, Bruce the Giant, and Skull DeBones came out to the ring for Marc's next match, which Jerry Eisen said was going to be the rematch between Marc and Shawn Gonzalez. Before the match started, however, Marc took the mic and explained that Karma was on a roll and nobody was going to be able to derail them. He said that all anybody had to do was look at "Christmas Clash". He pointed out how just about everyone in Karma won their matches. True, Remo didn't, but he hurt Eddie Peak so badly, Eddie wouldn't be back for months. Marc said that there was only one notable exception. He and Bruce then looked at Skull. Skull glanced between his stable-mates with a worried look in his eye. Marc went on to explain that Karma really didn't have room for failures. He said that didn't mean that Skull was out. They were willing to give him a second chance. He just needed to be properly motivated. And that's when Bruce struck. He ran over skull with a clothesline, then picked him up, whipped him into the ropes and nailed him with a big boot. he then hauled Skull up and gave him a Gaint Choke Slam. Once it was done, he picked up Skull, hoisted him over his shoulder, and walked off. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 9) [B]SHAWN GONZALEZ vs. MARC DuBOIS (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] Marc completely dominated Shawn and made him look really bad out there. Unfortunately, I think that kind of hurt the match. WINNER: [B]Marc DuBois [/B]in 14:14 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 10) The camera cut backstage where Wanda was getting ready for her match. We caught her just as she was pulling on her Karma t-shirt. She whipped around to find Remo staring at her angrily. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Don't you knock?"[/COLOR] she demanded. Remo ignored that and asked her what the big idea was, bringing Rick Law into Karma. He said that they didn't need him, that Remo would be able to bring the World Heavyweight Championship over to Karma's side. Wanda said she knew that, but it was good to have big guns in Karma. She pointed out that Richard was clever and it helped to have all the power they could get. She then told Remo to get ready for the match. She was going to make sure that the mole was ready. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 11) Tim Westybrook appeared on camera and said that he's heard a lot about Bruce the Giant. He said that people marvel at his size and strength. He said that some of the guys in the locker room have called Bruce the "Unmovable Object" when it comes to wrestling him. Tim said that's fine by him since he is the "Unstoppable Force". He said Bruce would find that out ... soon. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 12) [B]ERIC EISEN, SAM KEITH, RICKY DALE JOHNSON, & CLIFF WILSON vs. WANDA FISH, RICK LAW, REMO, & BOB CARLSON[/B] This was an overbooked mess. Perfect. Richard Eisen accompanied the SWF workers out to the ring. Then Karma made their entrance, and things spiraled out of control. It turned into a barely controlled brawl. Lots of double-teaming and triple-teaming went on. People would ambush each other outside the ring. At one point, Bruce the Giant came out to ringside and attacked Sam Keith, only to have Tim Westybrook come out and chase the Giant off. Then Darryl Devine interjected himself into the match and took out Bob Carlson while the ref wasn't looking. Eventually, though, Karma took control of the match. Remo incapacitated both Sam and Cliff while Bob dealt with Ricky. Wanda then nailed Eric Eisen with a Dish of the Day before diving out of the ring to allow the legal man, Rick Law, hit the Long Arm of the Law and then roll Eric up with a handful of tights. Lots of bodies everywhere. I love it! WINNERS: [B]Karma[/B] in 23:37 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 13) Richard Eisen rushed into the ring to try and help his boy but soon Karma surrounded him. They each delivered their finishing moves to Richard before Wanda picked up his head by the hair and said it was time to reveal the mole. She manhandled him to face the big screen where an older woman appeared on the screen and smiled as she said, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Hello, Richard. Surprise."[/COLOR] [CENTER][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i207/scapino1974/TEW2005/SarahEisen.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Some of the fans cheered and gasped. Richard paled considerably. But it was Jerry Eisen who explained it best when he gasped, [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Mom?"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the attack; [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] for the reveal [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] I love it when a plan comes together. Hee hee! FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I] [I]Akima Brave (c) drew with Nevada Nuclear and so retained [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] [I]Marc DuBois (c) defeated Shawn Gonzalez and so retained [COLOR="red"]the SWF North American Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Wanda Fish, Rick Law, Remo, and Bob Carlson defeated Eric Eisen, Sam Keith, Ricky Dale Johnson, and Cliff Wilson [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 3, December 2007[/I] Held at the Huntsville Fairgrounds in the South East Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Ana Garcia welcomed us to another episode of [I]Warzone[/I]. 1) First off, they reminded us that the main event for tonight was going to be Cliff Wilson defending his title against both Remo and Rick Law at the same time! Peter Michaels declared that the champ was probably crazy for making a match like this, but Ana pointed out that Cliff was one of the smarter wrestlers in the company. But then they also dropped this bombshell: Sarah Eisen, the apparent mole inside the SWF Board of Directors, was going to sit down for an interview with Emma Chase later tonight to explain what's going on. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] for the match and interview announcements 2) Nevada Nuclear came out to the ring, saying that the Wrestler of Mass Destruction was going on the rampage. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 3) [B]NEVADA NUCLEAR vs. TROY TORNADO[/B] A really good match, one that got the crowd popping early on. Nevada easily finished off Troy with the Mushroom Cloud. WINNER: [B]Nevada Nuclear [/B]in 10:50 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 4) Bart Biggz approached Lady Melissa backstage and asked her out. Lady Melissa seemed hesitant, but then agreed. Almost immediately, Flex and Pex were all over Bart, beating him up and finally tossing him into a corner. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C-[/COLOR] for the asking out; [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] for the attack 5) [B]HIGH CONCEPT vs. SEXUAL AGGRESSION[/B] The announcers explained that this was a match to determine the #1 Contender for the Tag Team titles. Things never really got off the ground as the Bumfholes hit opposite ends of the ring, taking out the partners before they hit the ring and took out the legal wrestlers. WINNERS: [B]No one (Draw)[/B] in 4:40 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 6) Cliff Wilson got into the ring and said that he knew he was crazy to agree to the main event tonight. He said it was worse: he requested this match. But, he pointed out, the important thing to remember was that this wasn't a handicap match, it was a triangle match. That made all the difference in the world. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 7) [B]MAINSTREAM HERNANDEZ vs. MARC DuBOIS (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] Ick. This was an absolute train wreck. These two have lousy chemistry and it showed. Marc finished Mainstream off with a Marc of Excellence. WINNER: [B]Marc DuBois [/B]in 12:02 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 8) Richard Eisen was seated backstage, looking positively sick. That's when Tim Westybrook came into the room. He said that he wanted to help Richard fell better. That's why he wanted a match against Bruce the Giant for the SWF Warmaster Title for next week. Richard agreed to the match immediately, adding the proviso that Tim do his best to hurt Bruce. Tim smiled savagely and said, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"My pleasure."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 9) Emma Chase sat down with Sarah Eisen and conducted an interview with her. Sarah shocked Emma by saying that she was the one who formed Karma, not Wanda. Sarah said that she had had enough of Richard's self-centered ways. She said that she now realized that Richard had used her for her father's money to form the SWF. She went on to say that she was disgusted by Richard's treatment of Wanda, especially since Sarah had always wanted a daughter. Emma suggested that Sarah should just divorce Richard. Sarah said that was no good. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"The SWF has such deep pockets that even if I took half of everything, there'd be enough to keep going like nothing had ever happened."[/COLOR] The only way to punish Richard properly was to take the SWF away from him. That's why Sarah had a proposition for Richard. At the next Pay-Per-View, "When Hell Freezes Over", it would be Richard vs. Sarah. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"No, not in a wrestling match. No one would want to see us rolling around in the middle of the ring. Besides, knowing Richard it would be over in fifteen seconds and he'd go right to sleep afterwards."[/COLOR] Instead, there would be seven matches with no titles on the line between Karma and Richard's SWF wrestlers. Sarah and Richard would pick who would be in each match. If Karma won the majority of the matches, Richard would sign the SWF over to her. If Richard's side won, Sarah would resign from the Board of Directors, Karma would disband, and Richard would be free to punish the Karma workers any way he saw fit. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 10) Remo and Rick Law were getting ready for their match. Rick looked psyched; Remo looked pissed. Wanda Fish found them and tried to get them to focus, saying that the important thing is for one of them to win. It didn't matter who won; they just had to bring the title over to Karma. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 11) [B]CLIFF WILSON (c) vs. REMO vs. RICK LAW [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] Things got off to an early start as Remo and Rick charged the ring together before the bell rung. Cliff held his own at first but Duane Fry pointed out that it might as well be a handicap match. Rick and Remo coordinated their attacks and the few times Cliff managed to pin one, the other was right there to break it up. The few times the Karma guys got Cliff down, it was Remo making the pin. But things shifted the first time Rick managed to nail Cliff and bring him down. Rick made the cover and the ref started the count. Remo didn't look happy ... and then he launched forward and kicked Rick across the back of the head, breaking up the pin. Rick got up, looking pretty upset, and got into Remo's face. The two argued for a while until Remo finally pushed Rick away. Rick countered with a push of his own. Remo responded with a punch and soon, Remo and Rick were brawling. From here on out, it was a true triangle match. Rick and Remo stopped cooperating ([COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Which is probably what Cliff was counting on,"[/COLOR] Ana speculated). They tried pinning each other and Cliff. Things started to drag out. Towards the end of the match, Cliff managed to toss Rick out to the ring apron. Remo immediately charged Cliff. Rick stood up just in time for Cliff to sidestep Remo's charge. Remo basically speared Rick off the apron (the momentum carried him out of the ring as well). Rick had had enough. The two of them started brawling outside the ring, tossing each other into the security railings and into the steps, oblivious to the fact that the ref started counting them out. Cliff leaned on the top rope and watched with a satisfied smirk on his face as his opponents brawled up the entrance ramp. Rick finally realized what happened and charged the ring, just in time to hear the ref reach ten. WINNER: [B]Cliff Wilson [/B]in 16:33 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 12) Cliff got his title belt and tried to bolt out the back of the ring ... only to come face to face with Bob Carlson, who had come through the crowd. He tried to bail in a different direction, only to find Wanda Fish there. He turned towards the entrance to see Remo and Rick coming with Bruce the Giant in tow. The members of Karma surrounded Cliff and at Wanda's command, they charged and started beating him down. Then, much to everyone's surprise, someone vaulted the security rail and got into the ring. [COLOR="DarkGreen"] "It's Joel Kovach!" [/COLOR]Peter Michaels shouted. Joel dove into the flurry, low-blowing Bruce the Giant, hitting Remo with the Old School Drop, power-bombing Rick Law, basically clearing out the ring. Karma was forced to retreat back up the ramp. Cliff stared at Joel in shock. Joel stood over the fallen champ, then stuck out his hand and helped Cliff to his feet. Joel raised Cliff's hand in victory then rolled out of the ring and headed towards the back without a word. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] for the rescue; [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the respect [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Even though Joel Kovach's return didn't work out quite as well as I hoped, I can't complain with the end result. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]Nevada Nuclear defeated Troy Tornado[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]High Concept drew with Sexual Aggression after the Fabulous Bumfholes interfered [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Marc DuBois defeated Mainstream Hernandez to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] [I]Cliff Wilson (c) defeated Remo and Rick Law to retain [COLOR="red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Archived