SWF -- This Means War! (diary)

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 1, June 2008[/I] Held at Virginia Park Fields in the Mid Atlantic Territory 8,181 in attendance[/CENTER] Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Ana Garcia welcomed us to another episode of [I]Warzone[/I]. 1) Things started off with an announcement that tonight, Tim Westybrook would once again take on Marc DuBois in a non-title match. Tim apparently demanded the match after the way that Marc wrecked his title shot earlier this week. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) Wanda Fish moped backstage, dialing a number on her cell phone. It turned out to be Joel Kovach's number. Wanda left an apologetic message, saying that she understood why Joel wasn't going to be there tonight and that she doesn't blame him. She insisted the chair shot was an accident, that she didn't mean to knock him out. She begged him to call her back. She hung up and stood to go. When she turned around, though, she said, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"What do you want?"[/COLOR] The camera whipped around to reveal that Skull DeBones was waiting for her. He held up his hands and said that he only wanted to talk to her. He asked if she had decided what to do about the #1 Contendership. Wanda refused to say anything, but Skull took a lucky guess. He said that Sarah and the other members of Karma were pressuring her to drop it, right? He pointed out that that was utter crap. Skull reminded Wanda that she was the founding member of Karma; she was the reason that Skull and Remo had joined in the first place. The only reason why the Outcasts left was because of guys like Joel, self-centered jerks who thought Karma existed only to help themselves. Skull finished off by saying that Joel didn't deserve to have the title or be the face of Karma. If anyone did, it was Wanda. Skull asked her to think about that before she made her decision. Wanda nodded and walked away, a thoughtful look on her face. Skull watched her go, then turned around. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"That what you were looking for?"[/COLOR] Archangel stepped out of the shadows and said, [COLOR="darkgreen"]"That was perfect."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) [B]DARRYL DEVINE vs. ROBERT OXFORD[/B] The announcers reminded folks that Darryl was still considered the #1 Contender for the SWF 10-Minute Championship and would face Akima Brave again at "Times of Trouble". Ana wistfully commented that she wished that all of the titles were this easy to follow. At any rate, Robert put up a good fight, but Darryl was simply too much for the veteran to handle. Darryl quickly put him away with the Devine Dream Drop in a surprisingly good match. WINNER: [B]Darryl Devine [/B]in 4:31 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) Darryl celebrated his win, only to be blindsided by Akima. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 4) Sarah Eisen was working in her office when Wanda Fish walked in. Sarah asked if Wanda had come to a decision yet because the board has been after her. Wanda said she had. She's decided to take the #1 Contender shot at Joel at "Times of Trouble". She wanted Sarah to draw up the contract now. Sarah was stunned. She stammered for a bit and then asked if Wanda was sure of that, if she knew for sure what she was doing. Wanda said she did, so Sarah said she'd start the paperwork. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 5) It's time for "Ask Dan!" Dan sat in his overstuffed leather chair. He welcomed the audience to the show and whipped out a piece of paper. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Today's question is from Tina Anderson of Hoboken, New Jersey. Tina writes, 'Dear Dan, what made you think that any of us missed this stupid show of yours? Nobody I know wanted to see your untalented mug on the air again. So who did you sleep with to convince the SWF to let you take up valuable air time that could have been used for, oh, I don't know, wrestling?' "I'm glad you asked this question, Tina. No, really, I am! See, here's the thing. Wrestling programs like this need this type of filler so brain-dead morons like you don't overdose on wrestling. Could you imagine if there was a show with nothing but wrestling matches? You may think you want something like that, but the truth is, you couldn't handle it. No one can. The SWF needed something like my little advice show to fill in the gaps between matches, and I was more than happy to help out. "Besides, it's been my experience that wrestling fans such as yourself are pretty clueless when it comes to real life situations. You need someone with my obvious wisdom and intelligence to tell you pathetic losers what to do. If it weren't for me, your lives would be meaningless drudges toward death. So really, Tina, rather than make fun of me, you should get down on your knees and thank me that I deign to take time to answer these letters at all. "So okay, that's it for this week. Keep the letters coming!"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR] 6) Rich Money was backstage, storming through the halls, kicking open doors and screaming for Ricky Dale Johnson. He finally found RDJ and demanded to know what his problem was and why he messed up his title shot against Joey Minnesota. RDJ informed Rich that he should know why. Rich insisted that he had no idea. The argument escalated until finally, RDJ challenged Rich to face him in the ring at "Times of Trouble". Rich agreed immediately. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 7) Eric Eisen and Cliff Wilson were in the ring. They said it was time for their match against the Fabulous Bumfholes. But before the match could start, Eric and Cliff took their time to mock the Bumfholes. They presented a slideshow of Photoshopped pictures that mocked the Bumfholes and their family. Out came the tag team champs, angrily storming towards the ring. Before they could make it, though, the Outcasts ambushed them and beat them pretty severely before rolling them into the ring. The ref ordered the match to start but also ordered the Outcasts away from ringside. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 8) [B]ERIC EISEN & CLIFF WILSON vs. THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] Duane Fry said that he wasn't too thrilled with the way Eric and Cliff started things off. Peter Michaels countered saying that with a threat like Karma, sometimes you have to fight dirty. Taking the tag team title away from Karma was important, and if Eric and Cliff could accomplish that, then they should do what they have to. At first, it looked like things were going to work. Randy and Zimmy were feeling the effects of the beatdown and couldn't put up much of a defense. Even though they were able to tag each other in and out, it didn't do them much good. Eric and Cliff worked over Randy pretty hard, and Eric finally tried to put him away with the Silver Spoon Shock. But Randy kicked out. Eric was stunned. He tried to cover again, only to have Randy kick out again. Eric tried to set him up for another Silver Spoon Shock, only to have Randy kick him away and into Cliff. Cliff got knocked off the apron and, as Eric ricocheted back towards Randy, Randy hit Eric with the Bumfhole Buster and quickly made the tag, throwing his feet up on the ropes to make sure he stayed down. WINNERS: [B]The Fabulous Bumfholes [/B]in 9:41 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 9) The Bumfholes got the mics and addressed the Outcasts. They pointed out that they were still standing and that they still had the tag titles. They said that Remo and Skull were just jealous that the Bumfholes are better than them. They then said that they were sick of the Outcasts. They had decided that if the only way to get rid of Remo and Skull was giving them another title shot, they would at "Times of Trouble". RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 10) A video was shown, hyping Chris Caulfield. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) Texas Pete kicked open Sarah Eisen's office door and stormed inside. He said that the lockerroom was buzzing about the fact that Wanda had decided to keep her #1 Contender status. Tex said that wasn't fair, especially since Wanda never answered his challenge to her. Tex demanded that Sarah strip Wanda of her status and declare Tex the #1 Contender. Sarah said it wasn't that easy. Tex didn't like that answer, so he stormed out again. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) Christian Faith came out to the ring for his match. He got the mic and taunted Joel Kovach, saying that Joel was a coward. He said that by all rights, he should still be the #1 Contender and that Joel was ducking that fact. He said that neither Wanda nor Tex deserved the title shot, that if anyone should get it, he should. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 13) [B]SAM KEITH vs. CHRISTIAN FAITH[/B] Christian was pretty overconfident going into this match. He wasted time mussing up Sam's hair and generally disrespecting the veteran. Oddly, Sam didn't seem too upset by this behavior. Instead, he laughed it off. That threw Christian for a loop, but it soon became clear when Christian dropped Sam and tried to casually pin him. Sam easily kicked out before the ref even counted to one. Christian seemed surprised. This sort of thing continued with Christian trying to pin Sam in ridiculous ways and Sam easily kicking out each time. The announcers grew more and more frustrated with Christian, pointing out that Sam deserved more respect than that. It wasn't until Sam dropped Christian with the Neutron Plex and tried to pin him that Ana put forward the idea that Christian had been playing with Sam the whole time. Sure enough, Christian easily kicked out of the pin attempt and came to life. Sam tried to blunt his offense, but it was no use. Sam was overwhelmed by Christian and finally got put away with the Leap of Faith. WINNER: [B]Christian Faith [/B]in 12:38 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 14) Sarah Eisen was walking backstage when she came face to face with Archangel. Archangel said she was exactly the person he wanted to see. Sarah groaned, demanding to know if he wanted a shot against Joel Kovach. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Now that you mention it...."[/COLOR] Sarah told him to get in line. Archangel responded by saying that she should let him cut to the front. He pointed out what a great business decision it would be. He said that Joel taking on Tex would be a bloodbath and they both knew it. He said that would be good for Karma, but not so good for the SWF or its board of directors. Who would want to see that match? Buyrates would plummet and some on the board might look for someone to blame. Joel vs. Christian would, of course, be fun to watch, but Double-A pointed out that it had been done before several times. The idea of Wanda becoming the first woman to hold the SWF World Heavyweight Championship was great and certainly something to pursue in the future, but then Archangel reminded Sarah of Joel and his history: how Joel ensured that Archangel had been fired from the SWF, how he made sure that he couldn't come back not once, but twice. Archangel said that a confrontation between he and Joel had been brewing for years and that would get the fans to tune in. He said that if she thought about it, he was the best choice to take on Joel at "Times of Trouble". Sarah seemed to be agreeing, but then she shook her head and told him she'd think about. She stormed away, leaving Archangel to watch her go with a mysterious smile on his face. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 15) Tim Westybrook delivered a promo, taunting Marc DuBois. He said that Marc may have talent, he may have drive, he may have ambition, but he wasn't The Iron Man. Tim said that he was disappointed to not be able to take on Marc for the title, but that was okay. He'd be satisfied with stomping Marc within an inch of his life. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 16) Sarah Eisen came out to the ring entrance with a mic. She said she was sick of the speculation, she was sick of the complaining, she was sick of people kicking in her door. She said that the World Heavyweight Championship picture couldn't get more muddled than it was now, but she was going to do something about it. She pointed out that Wanda Fish, Texas Pete, Christian Faith, and now Archangel all wanted a title shot. That was all good and fine. Any one of them would make a good challenge. So to settle this nonsense once and for all, Sarah was booking a ladder match for the next episode of Invasion! with all four would-be contenders in the match. Whoever pulled down the briefcase would face Joel at "Times of Trouble". RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 17) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK vs. MARC DuBOIS[/B] A great way to end what I think was a great show. Tim and Marc tore the house down, putting their bodies on the line for a great bout. Marc took early control of the match, shutting down Tim's attempted offense. He seemed to be concentrating on Tim's lower back, which Peter Michaels said would have a two-fold effect: it would keep Tim from using the Unstoppable Force and would also make Marc's submission move, the Model Solution, that much more painful. It seemed to work. At one point, Tim surprised Marc with a flurry of offense and set the Warmaster up for the Unstoppable Force, only to drop him and clutch at his back in pain. Marc tried to lock in the Model Solution a few times only to have Tim power out of it. Tim then went on the attack, only to get shut down when Marc delivered a swift kick to his lower back. Marc went to work on Tim some more, again concentrating on his lower back. Finally, though, Tim came to life. He blew through Marc several times, leaving the Warmaster reeling. Finally, Tim got ready to set up the Unstoppable Force. Much to Marc's horror, Tim got him up into the Electric Chair. Marc struggled and managed to weasel his way out of the hold, rolling under the bottom ropes and retreating for the entrance. Tim tried to call him back, but Marc ignored him. The ref made the count. WINNER: [B]Tim Westybrook [/B]by count-out in 17:53 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] As I thanked Marc and Tim for their great effort, Richard Eisen approached me backstage with a grim look on his face. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"What?"[/COLOR] I asked. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"You got a phone call during the show from your mole,"[/COLOR] Richard said. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"They have some news for you."[/COLOR] I knew Richard was talking about Sam Sparrow, one of TCW's refs. Sam and I were old friends and he often passed me information about what was going on behind the scenes at TCW. If he actually called during a taping, I knew it had to be bad news. I looked at the sheet of paper. I sighed. I should have seen it coming. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]Darryl Devine defeated Robert Oxford [/I]- [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]The Fabulous Bumfholes defeated Eric Eisen & Cliff Wilson to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Christian Faith defeated Sam Keith [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Tim Westybrook defeated Marc DuBois by count-out[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 1, June 2008[/I] Held at Virginia Park Fields in the Mid Atlantic Territory 8,181 in attendance[/CENTER] Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Ana Garcia welcomed us to another episode of [I]Warzone[/I]. 1) Things started off with an announcement that tonight, Tim Westybrook would once again take on Marc DuBois in a non-title match. Tim apparently demanded the match after the way that Marc wrecked his title shot earlier this week. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) Wanda Fish moped backstage, dialing a number on her cell phone. It turned out to be Joel Kovach's number. Wanda left an apologetic message, saying that she understood why Joel wasn't going to be there tonight and that she doesn't blame him. She insisted the chair shot was an accident, that she didn't mean to knock him out. She begged him to call her back. She hung up and stood to go. When she turned around, though, she said, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"What do you want?"[/COLOR] The camera whipped around to reveal that Skull DeBones was waiting for her. He held up his hands and said that he only wanted to talk to her. He asked if she had decided what to do about the #1 Contendership. Wanda refused to say anything, but Skull took a lucky guess. He said that Sarah and the other members of Karma were pressuring her to drop it, right? He pointed out that that was utter crap. Skull reminded Wanda that she was the founding member of Karma; she was the reason that Skull and Remo had joined in the first place. The only reason why the Outcasts left was because of guys like Joel, self-centered jerks who thought Karma existed only to help themselves. Skull finished off by saying that Joel didn't deserve to have the title or be the face of Karma. If anyone did, it was Wanda. Skull asked her to think about that before she made her decision. Wanda nodded and walked away, a thoughtful look on her face. Skull watched her go, then turned around. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"That what you were looking for?"[/COLOR] Archangel stepped out of the shadows and said, [COLOR="darkgreen"]"That was perfect."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) [B]DARRYL DEVINE vs. ROBERT OXFORD[/B] The announcers reminded folks that Darryl was still considered the #1 Contender for the SWF 10-Minute Championship and would face Akima Brave again at "Times of Trouble". Ana wistfully commented that she wished that all of the titles were this easy to follow. At any rate, Robert put up a good fight, but Darryl was simply too much for the veteran to handle. Darryl quickly put him away with the Devine Dream Drop in a surprisingly good match. WINNER: [B]Darryl Devine [/B]in 4:31 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) Darryl celebrated his win, only to be blindsided by Akima. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 4) Sarah Eisen was working in her office when Wanda Fish walked in. Sarah asked if Wanda had come to a decision yet because the board has been after her. Wanda said she had. She's decided to take the #1 Contender shot at Joel at "Times of Trouble". She wanted Sarah to draw up the contract now. Sarah was stunned. She stammered for a bit and then asked if Wanda was sure of that, if she knew for sure what she was doing. Wanda said she did, so Sarah said she'd start the paperwork. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 5) It's time for "Ask Dan!" Dan sat in his overstuffed leather chair. He welcomed the audience to the show and whipped out a piece of paper. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Today's question is from Tina Anderson of Hoboken, New Jersey. Tina writes, 'Dear Dan, what made you think that any of us missed this stupid show of yours? Nobody I know wanted to see your untalented mug on the air again. So who did you sleep with to convince the SWF to let you take up valuable air time that could have been used for, oh, I don't know, wrestling?' "I'm glad you asked this question, Tina. No, really, I am! See, here's the thing. Wrestling programs like this need this type of filler so brain-dead morons like you don't overdose on wrestling. Could you imagine if there was a show with nothing but wrestling matches? You may think you want something like that, but the truth is, you couldn't handle it. No one can. The SWF needed something like my little advice show to fill in the gaps between matches, and I was more than happy to help out. "Besides, it's been my experience that wrestling fans such as yourself are pretty clueless when it comes to real life situations. You need someone with my obvious wisdom and intelligence to tell you pathetic losers what to do. If it weren't for me, your lives would be meaningless drudges toward death. So really, Tina, rather than make fun of me, you should get down on your knees and thank me that I deign to take time to answer these letters at all. "So okay, that's it for this week. Keep the letters coming!"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR] 6) Rich Money was backstage, storming through the halls, kicking open doors and screaming for Ricky Dale Johnson. He finally found RDJ and demanded to know what his problem was and why he messed up his title shot against Joey Minnesota. RDJ informed Rich that he should know why. Rich insisted that he had no idea. The argument escalated until finally, RDJ challenged Rich to face him in the ring at "Times of Trouble". Rich agreed immediately. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 7) Eric Eisen and Cliff Wilson were in the ring. They said it was time for their match against the Fabulous Bumfholes. But before the match could start, Eric and Cliff took their time to mock the Bumfholes. They presented a slideshow of Photoshopped pictures that mocked the Bumfholes and their family. Out came the tag team champs, angrily storming towards the ring. Before they could make it, though, the Outcasts ambushed them and beat them pretty severely before rolling them into the ring. The ref ordered the match to start but also ordered the Outcasts away from ringside. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 8) [B]ERIC EISEN & CLIFF WILSON vs. THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] Duane Fry said that he wasn't too thrilled with the way Eric and Cliff started things off. Peter Michaels countered saying that with a threat like Karma, sometimes you have to fight dirty. Taking the tag team title away from Karma was important, and if Eric and Cliff could accomplish that, then they should do what they have to. At first, it looked like things were going to work. Randy and Zimmy were feeling the effects of the beatdown and couldn't put up much of a defense. Even though they were able to tag each other in and out, it didn't do them much good. Eric and Cliff worked over Randy pretty hard, and Eric finally tried to put him away with the Silver Spoon Shock. But Randy kicked out. Eric was stunned. He tried to cover again, only to have Randy kick out again. Eric tried to set him up for another Silver Spoon Shock, only to have Randy kick him away and into Cliff. Cliff got knocked off the apron and, as Eric ricocheted back towards Randy, Randy hit Eric with the Bumfhole Buster and quickly made the tag, throwing his feet up on the ropes to make sure he stayed down. WINNERS: [B]The Fabulous Bumfholes [/B]in 9:41 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 9) The Bumfholes got the mics and addressed the Outcasts. They pointed out that they were still standing and that they still had the tag titles. They said that Remo and Skull were just jealous that the Bumfholes are better than them. They then said that they were sick of the Outcasts. They had decided that if the only way to get rid of Remo and Skull was giving them another title shot, they would at "Times of Trouble". RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 10) A video was shown, hyping Chris Caulfield. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) Texas Pete kicked open Sarah Eisen's office door and stormed inside. He said that the lockerroom was buzzing about the fact that Wanda had decided to keep her #1 Contender status. Tex said that wasn't fair, especially since Wanda never answered his challenge to her. Tex demanded that Sarah strip Wanda of her status and declare Tex the #1 Contender. Sarah said it wasn't that easy. Tex didn't like that answer, so he stormed out again. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) Christian Faith came out to the ring for his match. He got the mic and taunted Joel Kovach, saying that Joel was a coward. He said that by all rights, he should still be the #1 Contender and that Joel was ducking that fact. He said that neither Wanda nor Tex deserved the title shot, that if anyone should get it, he should. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 13) [B]SAM KEITH vs. CHRISTIAN FAITH[/B] Christian was pretty overconfident going into this match. He wasted time mussing up Sam's hair and generally disrespecting the veteran. Oddly, Sam didn't seem too upset by this behavior. Instead, he laughed it off. That threw Christian for a loop, but it soon became clear when Christian dropped Sam and tried to casually pin him. Sam easily kicked out before the ref even counted to one. Christian seemed surprised. This sort of thing continued with Christian trying to pin Sam in ridiculous ways and Sam easily kicking out each time. The announcers grew more and more frustrated with Christian, pointing out that Sam deserved more respect than that. It wasn't until Sam dropped Christian with the Neutron Plex and tried to pin him that Ana put forward the idea that Christian had been playing with Sam the whole time. Sure enough, Christian easily kicked out of the pin attempt and came to life. Sam tried to blunt his offense, but it was no use. Sam was overwhelmed by Christian and finally got put away with the Leap of Faith. WINNER: [B]Christian Faith [/B]in 12:38 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 14) Sarah Eisen was walking backstage when she came face to face with Archangel. Archangel said she was exactly the person he wanted to see. Sarah groaned, demanding to know if he wanted a shot against Joel Kovach. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Now that you mention it...."[/COLOR] Sarah told him to get in line. Archangel responded by saying that she should let him cut to the front. He pointed out what a great business decision it would be. He said that Joel taking on Tex would be a bloodbath and they both knew it. He said that would be good for Karma, but not so good for the SWF or its board of directors. Who would want to see that match? Buyrates would plummet and some on the board might look for someone to blame. Joel vs. Christian would, of course, be fun to watch, but Double-A pointed out that it had been done before several times. The idea of Wanda becoming the first woman to hold the SWF World Heavyweight Championship was great and certainly something to pursue in the future, but then Archangel reminded Sarah of Joel and his history: how Joel ensured that Archangel had been fired from the SWF, how he made sure that he couldn't come back not once, but twice. Archangel said that a confrontation between he and Joel had been brewing for years and that would get the fans to tune in. He said that if she thought about it, he was the best choice to take on Joel at "Times of Trouble". Sarah seemed to be agreeing, but then she shook her head and told him she'd think about. She stormed away, leaving Archangel to watch her go with a mysterious smile on his face. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 15) Tim Westybrook delivered a promo, taunting Marc DuBois. He said that Marc may have talent, he may have drive, he may have ambition, but he wasn't The Iron Man. Tim said that he was disappointed to not be able to take on Marc for the title, but that was okay. He'd be satisfied with stomping Marc within an inch of his life. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 16) Sarah Eisen came out to the ring entrance with a mic. She said she was sick of the speculation, she was sick of the complaining, she was sick of people kicking in her door. She said that the World Heavyweight Championship picture couldn't get more muddled than it was now, but she was going to do something about it. She pointed out that Wanda Fish, Texas Pete, Christian Faith, and now Archangel all wanted a title shot. That was all good and fine. Any one of them would make a good challenge. So to settle this nonsense once and for all, Sarah was booking a ladder match for the next episode of Invasion! with all four would-be contenders in the match. Whoever pulled down the briefcase would face Joel at "Times of Trouble". RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 17) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK vs. MARC DuBOIS[/B] A great way to end what I think was a great show. Tim and Marc tore the house down, putting their bodies on the line for a great bout. Marc took early control of the match, shutting down Tim's attempted offense. He seemed to be concentrating on Tim's lower back, which Peter Michaels said would have a two-fold effect: it would keep Tim from using the Unstoppable Force and would also make Marc's submission move, the Model Solution, that much more painful. It seemed to work. At one point, Tim surprised Marc with a flurry of offense and set the Warmaster up for the Unstoppable Force, only to drop him and clutch at his back in pain. Marc tried to lock in the Model Solution a few times only to have Tim power out of it. Tim then went on the attack, only to get shut down when Marc delivered a swift kick to his lower back. Marc went to work on Tim some more, again concentrating on his lower back. Finally, though, Tim came to life. He blew through Marc several times, leaving the Warmaster reeling. Finally, Tim got ready to set up the Unstoppable Force. Much to Marc's horror, Tim got him up into the Electric Chair. Marc struggled and managed to weasel his way out of the hold, rolling under the bottom ropes and retreating for the entrance. Tim tried to call him back, but Marc ignored him. The ref made the count. WINNER: [B]Tim Westybrook [/B]by count-out in 17:53 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] As I thanked Marc and Tim for their great effort, Richard Eisen approached me backstage with a grim look on his face. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"What?"[/COLOR] I asked. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"You got a phone call during the show from your mole,"[/COLOR] Richard said. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"They have some news for you."[/COLOR] I knew Richard was talking about Sam Sparrow, one of TCW's refs. Sam and I were old friends and he often passed me information about what was going on behind the scenes at TCW. If he actually called during a taping, I knew it had to be bad news. I looked at the sheet of paper. I sighed. I should have seen it coming. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]Darryl Devine defeated Robert Oxford [/I]- [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]The Fabulous Bumfholes defeated Eric Eisen & Cliff Wilson to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Christian Faith defeated Sam Keith [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Tim Westybrook defeated Marc DuBois by count-out[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"][I]TCW TV[/I][/SIZE] That Saturday, Richard and I met at SWF Headquarters and found C.A.N.N. on our satellite dish so we could watch TCW TV. I had to see it for myself. The show wasn't bad. I'd give it a [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] overall. The best match of the night was when Big Cat Brandon surprised everyone by taking the TCW International Title from Wolf Hawkins. But that wasn't why Richard and I were watching. No, what we wanted to see was the main event. Finally, it came on. Out to the ring came Squeeky McClean. I winced a little when I saw him. The fact that we lost him the way we did still kind of stung. Out came his opponent: TCW World Heavyweight Champion Liberty. The fact that Squeeky had a title shot at all kind of made me mad also. I had hoped that Squeeky would never get this kind of a chance again. After all, no one expected him to hold the SWF World Heavyweight Championship as long as he did. We made Squeeky who he was; I had hoped that apart from us, he would fail miserably. The match itself wasn't bad. It wasn't as good as Wolf vs. Big Cat, but it was a nice way to close out the evening. I could spot Squeeky calling the match, but then, I knew what to look for. Squeeky tried to set up the Stain Remover, but instead, Liberty countered with the Liberation Slam, a variation of the Uranage. Squeeky sold it well, flopping on the mat and taking the pin. The ref held up Liberty's hand and the TCW champ celebrated.... .... but not for long. Someone came diving out of the audience and rolled under the ring, holding a steel chair. Before anyone could really react, the intruder laid out Liberty and smashed the chair repeatedly across the champ's back and legs. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Is that .... could it be?"[/COLOR] Jason Azaria asked. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Now here's a little fact that [I]everyone[/I] knows .... that's [B]Nemesis[/B]!"[/COLOR] Nemesis continued his assault as the show went off the air. I turned to Richard, who had a grim look on his face. No doubt he was remembering the infamous match between Nemesis and Tommy Cornell, the one that led to both men leaving the SWF. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Richard, it's all right,"[/COLOR] I said. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"It would have been nice to bring Nemesis back into the fold, but who cares that he's gone to TCW? We'll be fine."[/COLOR] Richard replied with a grunt. I could tell that he really hadn't heard me.

[SIZE="3"][I]TCW TV[/I][/SIZE] That Saturday, Richard and I met at SWF Headquarters and found C.A.N.N. on our satellite dish so we could watch TCW TV. I had to see it for myself. The show wasn't bad. I'd give it a [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] overall. The best match of the night was when Big Cat Brandon surprised everyone by taking the TCW International Title from Wolf Hawkins. But that wasn't why Richard and I were watching. No, what we wanted to see was the main event. Finally, it came on. Out to the ring came Squeeky McClean. I winced a little when I saw him. The fact that we lost him the way we did still kind of stung. Out came his opponent: TCW World Heavyweight Champion Liberty. The fact that Squeeky had a title shot at all kind of made me mad also. I had hoped that Squeeky would never get this kind of a chance again. After all, no one expected him to hold the SWF World Heavyweight Championship as long as he did. We made Squeeky who he was; I had hoped that apart from us, he would fail miserably. The match itself wasn't bad. It wasn't as good as Wolf vs. Big Cat, but it was a nice way to close out the evening. I could spot Squeeky calling the match, but then, I knew what to look for. Squeeky tried to set up the Stain Remover, but instead, Liberty countered with the Liberation Slam, a variation of the Uranage. Squeeky sold it well, flopping on the mat and taking the pin. The ref held up Liberty's hand and the TCW champ celebrated.... .... but not for long. Someone came diving out of the audience and rolled under the ring, holding a steel chair. Before anyone could really react, the intruder laid out Liberty and smashed the chair repeatedly across the champ's back and legs. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Is that .... could it be?"[/COLOR] Jason Azaria asked. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Now here's a little fact that [I]everyone[/I] knows .... that's [B]Nemesis[/B]!"[/COLOR] Nemesis continued his assault as the show went off the air. I turned to Richard, who had a grim look on his face. No doubt he was remembering the infamous match between Nemesis and Tommy Cornell, the one that led to both men leaving the SWF. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Richard, it's all right,"[/COLOR] I said. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"It would have been nice to bring Nemesis back into the fold, but who cares that he's gone to TCW? We'll be fine."[/COLOR] Richard replied with a grunt. I could tell that he really hadn't heard me.

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 2, June 2008[/I] Held at the Louisiana Auditorium in the South East Territory 7,564 in attendance[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Farrah Hesketh, and Emma Chase welcomed us to another edition of [I]Invasion![/I] 1) Wanda Fish was stretching out when Joel Kovach burst into her locker room. Joel demanded to know what her plan was for this evening and how she was going to make sure that he would have the easiest time possible at "Times of Trouble". Once again, Joel suggested that Wanda should do her best to let Texas Pete win. Wanda cut into his rant and informed him that she wasn't interested in setting up an easy win for Joel. Instead, she had given it a lot of thought and she said she felt she deserved the title shot at "Times of Trouble". She said that she was going to go out into the ring and give it her all. That might not be enough and she was willing to accept that. But she said that if she wasn't going to be facing Joel at "Times of Trouble", it wouldn't be because she didn't at least try. She then shoved past him and stormed out of the room. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 2) The Outcasts came out to the ring for their match. They got the mics and addressed the Bumfholes. They said that it took the brothers long enough to make that challenge from last week. They said that they accepted and that they would see them at "Times of Trouble". RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) [B]THE OUTCASTS vs. AFKAP[/B] Jack and Troy did their level best, but they were like lambs to the slaughter. Remo and Skull destroyed them in the ring before Remo hit Jack with the Destroyer. WINNERS: [B]The Outcasts [/B]in 11:19 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 4) Christian Faith appeared on screen. He said that tonight was going to be a battle, an epic struggle in the ring, the kind that the audience would tell their children about. He said that such wars are normally fought by massive armies and tonight would be the same, save for one significant difference: tonight's war would be won by the Army of One. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 5) [B]JOEY MINNESOTA (c) vs. BOB CARLSON[/B] Joey was in fine form tonight, taking it to the Karma member and basically destroying poor old Bob. Joey picked up the win with the Empire Spiral. WINNER: [B]Joey Minnesota [/B]in 10:56 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 6) Ana Garcia was backstage with the Archangel. She said that a lot of SWF fans were confused right now by Double-A's recent actions. First he said he didn't want Joel's title, then he seemed to want Wanda to be the #1 Contender, and now he's in a ladder match tonight where he could become the #1 Contender himself. She asked Archangel what was going on. Archangel smiled and informed Wanda that it is a little confusing, but he has one word to explain it all: [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Variables. See, I know what I've been working towards. It's not a complex plan, but like all plans, it's not completely fool proof. So much could still go wrong due to those pesky little variables. So tonight, I need to take a much more active role to make sure those variables are minimized."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 7) [B] EDDIE PEAK vs. BRUCE THE GIANT[/B] in [COLOR="Purple"]a Hardcore Match[/COLOR] Farrah commented that Eddie should feel right at home in the hardcore environment, but Emma countered that Bruce's size pretty much took away any advantage that Eddie had. The weapons came out early and, much as Emma had predicted, Bruce was able to shrug off most of Eddie's attacks. The only time Eddie seemed to have staggered the Giant, Rick Law came in and equalized things with a well-timed chair shot. Of course, the ref didn't do anything because it was all legal. Bruce mercifully put Eddie out of his misery quickly after that. WINNER: [B]Bruce the Giant [/B]in 12:37 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 8) Rick, who had never left the ring, started working Eddie over pretty badly with Bruce's help. Then Chris Caulfield charged the ring with a baseball bat. The two members of Karma cleared the ring as Chris stood over Eddie. Chris retrieved a mic and screamed abuse at Rick and Bruce. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"So you two want to play extreme, huh? Well, there's no one more extreme than me, and back in our heyday in DaVE, Eddie was a force to be reckoned with. He still is! Why don't we show you what we mean? Meet us at 'Times of Trouble' ... in a hardcore, barbed wire tag team match!"[/COLOR] Some of the crowd loved that idea. Bruce and Rick clearly did not. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the rescue; [COLOR="blue"] B[/COLOR] for the challenge 9) Texas Pete was shown walking to the ring for the main event. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 10) [B]ARCHANGEL vs. CHRISTIAN FAITH vs. TEXAS PETE vs. WANDA FISH [/B]in [COLOR="Purple"]a ladder match[/COLOR] to determine [COLOR="Red"]the #1 Contender for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] Not as great as I had hoped, it still was a good match. All four competitors put it all on the line. Multiple ladders were used and mostly destroyed in the process. Each person got a chance to climb the ladder, only to get knocked off by a competitor with some rather insane high spots that left Texas Pete pretty tired by the end of the match. Speaking of that end, as things were building to the climax, Tex managed to take out both Christian and Archangel and started to ascend the ladder. On his way up, Wanda shot up the other side and the two exchanged blows towards the top. Wanda finally managed to kick Tex off the ladder, and he basically cartwheeled out of the ring and smashed through the announce table. As Wanda made her way up the rest of the ladder, Christian recovered and tried to charge the ring to stop Wanda. Much to his surprise, Archangel tackled him and slapped him into the Wing Clip, tying him up while Wanda retrieved the briefcase. WINNER: [B]Wanda Fish [/B]in 23:58 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 11) Backstage, Joel watched the end of the match and Wanda's celebration and literally quaked in fury. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Maybe people were spooked by Nemesis's recent jump to TCW. I thought for sure the ladder match would have rated higher. Oh well. Speaking of Nemesis, he had his official in-ring debut tonight as well on TCW Presents Total Wrestling. He took on both Bryan Holmes and Ronnie V. Pain in a match that only garnered a [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR]. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] [I]The Outcasts defeated AFKAP [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Joey Minnesota (c) defeated Bob Carlson to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Bruce the Giant defeated Eddie Peak in [COLOR="Purple"]a hardcore match [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Wanda Fish defeated Christian Faith, Texas Pete, and Archangel in a[COLOR="purple"] ladder match[/COLOR] to retain her [COLOR="Red"]#1 Contendership for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 2, June 2008[/I] Held at the Louisiana Auditorium in the South East Territory 7,564 in attendance[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Farrah Hesketh, and Emma Chase welcomed us to another edition of [I]Invasion![/I] 1) Wanda Fish was stretching out when Joel Kovach burst into her locker room. Joel demanded to know what her plan was for this evening and how she was going to make sure that he would have the easiest time possible at "Times of Trouble". Once again, Joel suggested that Wanda should do her best to let Texas Pete win. Wanda cut into his rant and informed him that she wasn't interested in setting up an easy win for Joel. Instead, she had given it a lot of thought and she said she felt she deserved the title shot at "Times of Trouble". She said that she was going to go out into the ring and give it her all. That might not be enough and she was willing to accept that. But she said that if she wasn't going to be facing Joel at "Times of Trouble", it wouldn't be because she didn't at least try. She then shoved past him and stormed out of the room. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 2) The Outcasts came out to the ring for their match. They got the mics and addressed the Bumfholes. They said that it took the brothers long enough to make that challenge from last week. They said that they accepted and that they would see them at "Times of Trouble". RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) [B]THE OUTCASTS vs. AFKAP[/B] Jack and Troy did their level best, but they were like lambs to the slaughter. Remo and Skull destroyed them in the ring before Remo hit Jack with the Destroyer. WINNERS: [B]The Outcasts [/B]in 11:19 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 4) Christian Faith appeared on screen. He said that tonight was going to be a battle, an epic struggle in the ring, the kind that the audience would tell their children about. He said that such wars are normally fought by massive armies and tonight would be the same, save for one significant difference: tonight's war would be won by the Army of One. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 5) [B]JOEY MINNESOTA (c) vs. BOB CARLSON[/B] Joey was in fine form tonight, taking it to the Karma member and basically destroying poor old Bob. Joey picked up the win with the Empire Spiral. WINNER: [B]Joey Minnesota [/B]in 10:56 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 6) Ana Garcia was backstage with the Archangel. She said that a lot of SWF fans were confused right now by Double-A's recent actions. First he said he didn't want Joel's title, then he seemed to want Wanda to be the #1 Contender, and now he's in a ladder match tonight where he could become the #1 Contender himself. She asked Archangel what was going on. Archangel smiled and informed Wanda that it is a little confusing, but he has one word to explain it all: [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Variables. See, I know what I've been working towards. It's not a complex plan, but like all plans, it's not completely fool proof. So much could still go wrong due to those pesky little variables. So tonight, I need to take a much more active role to make sure those variables are minimized."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 7) [B] EDDIE PEAK vs. BRUCE THE GIANT[/B] in [COLOR="Purple"]a Hardcore Match[/COLOR] Farrah commented that Eddie should feel right at home in the hardcore environment, but Emma countered that Bruce's size pretty much took away any advantage that Eddie had. The weapons came out early and, much as Emma had predicted, Bruce was able to shrug off most of Eddie's attacks. The only time Eddie seemed to have staggered the Giant, Rick Law came in and equalized things with a well-timed chair shot. Of course, the ref didn't do anything because it was all legal. Bruce mercifully put Eddie out of his misery quickly after that. WINNER: [B]Bruce the Giant [/B]in 12:37 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 8) Rick, who had never left the ring, started working Eddie over pretty badly with Bruce's help. Then Chris Caulfield charged the ring with a baseball bat. The two members of Karma cleared the ring as Chris stood over Eddie. Chris retrieved a mic and screamed abuse at Rick and Bruce. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"So you two want to play extreme, huh? Well, there's no one more extreme than me, and back in our heyday in DaVE, Eddie was a force to be reckoned with. He still is! Why don't we show you what we mean? Meet us at 'Times of Trouble' ... in a hardcore, barbed wire tag team match!"[/COLOR] Some of the crowd loved that idea. Bruce and Rick clearly did not. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the rescue; [COLOR="blue"] B[/COLOR] for the challenge 9) Texas Pete was shown walking to the ring for the main event. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 10) [B]ARCHANGEL vs. CHRISTIAN FAITH vs. TEXAS PETE vs. WANDA FISH [/B]in [COLOR="Purple"]a ladder match[/COLOR] to determine [COLOR="Red"]the #1 Contender for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] Not as great as I had hoped, it still was a good match. All four competitors put it all on the line. Multiple ladders were used and mostly destroyed in the process. Each person got a chance to climb the ladder, only to get knocked off by a competitor with some rather insane high spots that left Texas Pete pretty tired by the end of the match. Speaking of that end, as things were building to the climax, Tex managed to take out both Christian and Archangel and started to ascend the ladder. On his way up, Wanda shot up the other side and the two exchanged blows towards the top. Wanda finally managed to kick Tex off the ladder, and he basically cartwheeled out of the ring and smashed through the announce table. As Wanda made her way up the rest of the ladder, Christian recovered and tried to charge the ring to stop Wanda. Much to his surprise, Archangel tackled him and slapped him into the Wing Clip, tying him up while Wanda retrieved the briefcase. WINNER: [B]Wanda Fish [/B]in 23:58 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 11) Backstage, Joel watched the end of the match and Wanda's celebration and literally quaked in fury. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Maybe people were spooked by Nemesis's recent jump to TCW. I thought for sure the ladder match would have rated higher. Oh well. Speaking of Nemesis, he had his official in-ring debut tonight as well on TCW Presents Total Wrestling. He took on both Bryan Holmes and Ronnie V. Pain in a match that only garnered a [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR]. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] [I]The Outcasts defeated AFKAP [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Joey Minnesota (c) defeated Bob Carlson to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Bruce the Giant defeated Eddie Peak in [COLOR="Purple"]a hardcore match [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Wanda Fish defeated Christian Faith, Texas Pete, and Archangel in a[COLOR="purple"] ladder match[/COLOR] to retain her [COLOR="Red"]#1 Contendership for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 2, June 2008[/I] (The Go-Home Show for [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Times of Trouble"[/COLOR]) Held at The V. Thompson Arena in the South West Territory 8,622 in attendance[/CENTER] Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Ana Garcia welcomed us to another edition of [I]Warzone[/I]. 1) Wanda Fish entered the arena via a side door and was found by the Bumfholes, who cheered her for winning the ladder match. They informed her that they were proud of her and were "on her side". Wanda seemed pained by that and told them that there was no "her side" or "Joel's side". There was just Karma's side. She pointed out that this was the best possible situation for Karma; it didn't matter who won on Saturday; the SWF World Heavyweight Championship would remain in the family. Randy said that was fine and all, but he and Zimmy were rooting for her to become the first woman to hold the SWF World Heavyweight Championship ever. Wanda smiled and said simply, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"We'll see."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Delirious Dan came out to ringside and got the mic, saying that there wasn't going to be an "Ask Dan" segment this week because he was in the following match.[/I] 2) [B]AMERICAN ELEMENTAL vs. REMMY SKYE vs. DELIRIOUS DAN vs. AKIMA BRAVE (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] Both Dan and Remmy were off their games tonight, but all in all, it was a pretty good match. At least, as far as lower card matches go. The announcers explained that while there were four competitors, the 10-Minute rule still applied. In the end, Akima wound up pinning Dan for the win. WINNER: [B]Akima Brave [/B]in 7:38 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR] 3) Christian Faith was tearing through the backstage area, murder burning in his eyes. He found Archangel and got into his face, demanding to know why he stopped him the way he did. He said it almost seemed like Double A wanted Wanda to win the ladder match. Archangel laughed at him and commented that he must not be very bright. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"For an Army of One, you're a lousy strategist."[/COLOR] Christian continued his rant, finally saying that words weren't going to do it. Instead, Christian challenged Archangel to a match at "Times of Trouble". He said that he would beat Archangel within an inch of his life. Archangel said he was welcome to try. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 4) [B]BJ SHEARER vs. RICH MONEY[/B] Duane Fry commented that he'd been trying to find out why Ricky Dale Johnson was so angry at Rich Money. He said all he's learned so far is that Rich doesn't know and RDJ isn't saying. BJ seemed to do okay at first but Rich slowly took over the match. But things fell apart when RDJ charged the ring and attacked Rich. The ref had no choice but to call for the bell. WINNER: [B]Rich Money [/B]by DQ in 6:50 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 5) Joey Minnesota is on a cell phone and starts laughing about something. He turns around and finds himself face to face with Texas Pete. Tex accuses Joey of laughing at him for losing the ladder match to Wanda. Joey insisted that he wasn't, but Tex doesn't want to hear it. Instead, he accuses Joey of thinking he's so high and mighty with his SWF North American Championship and all. So Tex challenged Joey for the title at "Times of Trouble". Joey said Tex had it all wrong, but he had been looking for a challenge. He agreed to meet Tex there. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 6) [B]THE OUTCASTS, CHRIS CAULFIELD & EDDIE PEAK vs. THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES, RICK LAW, & BRUCE THE GIANT[/B] This was an incredible brawl that the announcers had trouble keeping up with. The momentum simply shifted too quickly, especially as Karma double, triple, and at one point, quadruple-teamed their opponents. Bodies were strewn everywhere, leaving Eddie and Randy in the ring. Eddie appeared to be setting Randy up for the Peak of Perfection when Zimmy blatantly tossed Randy the brass knucks. Randy caught them and used them to lay out Eddie. The ref immediately called for the bell. WINNERS: The Outcasts, Chris Caulfield & Eddie Peak by DQ in 13:14 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 7) Marc DuBois came out to the ring. He taunted Tim Westybrook, pointing out to Tim that he still had the SWF Warmaster Title and nothing was going to change that. He then taunted his opponent for tonight, Cliff Wilson. He said that Cliff may seem dangerous, but that he was going to prove that he wasn't. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 8) [B]CLIFF WILSON vs. MARC DuBOIS (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] Another phenomenal match. Cliff and Marc really went to town out in the ring. Cliff managed to keep Marc off balance with a quick offense, but Marc proved to be too much for Cliff in the end, finishing him off with the Marc of Excellence. WINNER: [B]Marc DuBois [/B]in 16:31 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 9) Marc was celebrating his win when the sound of one person golf-clapping filled the arena. Tim Westybrook came out, slowly applauding Marc. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"I have to hand it to you, Marc, that was a great match. You certainly are worthy of holding the Warmaster Title. And you may be able to duck me night after night after night and make token defenses when you feel like it, but a time is coming where you won't be able to duck me anymore. "See, you've been playing by the rules pretty well so far. You've defended the title on [I]Warzone[/I], but don't forget, there's one time of the year when all the titles are up for grabs. It happens on the biggest stage of them all, 'The Supreme Challenge'. And gee, that's coming up pretty fast here. So you're going to have to defend that shiny belt against a challenger then ... and guess who that challenger is going to be. That's right. Me. So hold on to it while you can, Marc. Your run is almost over."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 10) Sarah Eisen came out to the ring with a contract in hand. She said it was her dubious honor to oversee the contract signing between Joel and Wanda. She invited them to come out. Wanda did first, still limping a little from her ladder match. She came out to the ring flanked by Marc DuBois and the Bumfholes. Then Joel came out with Rick Law, Bruce the Giant, and Bob Carlson in tow. The two competitors sat down across from each other and glared. Joel went first. He took the mic and pointed out how banged up Wanda was. He said she was in no condition to face him. He suggested that she back out now. Wanda countered by saying that she felt fine, that when Saturday got here, she'd be ready and raring to go. Marc and the Bumfholes patted her on the back while Rick, Bruce, and Bob muttered under their breath. Joel pointed that out next. He pointed out how Karma stood divided by this match. He said that this match wasn't good for the team and that Wanda should understand that. He said that she was being selfish and should wake up before Karma is ripped apart. Wanda laughed at the idea of Joel being a team player. She pointed out that she was a team player, that she's helped all the members of Karma pick up key wins. She demanded to know how Joel had helped anyone but himself recently. She said that if Karma split, it wasn't going to be her fault. She then took the contract and signed it. Joel took the contract and signed it as well, then threw it at Wanda and called her a rather derogatory name. Wanda leapt at Joel, but Marc and the Bumfholes restrained her. She screamed something at Joel that then set him off, and Bob, Bruce, and Rick had to restrain him. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] for the contract signing; [COLOR="blue"]A [/COLOR]for the face-off As the show wound down, the announcers ran through the card for "Times of Trouble": [B]DARRYL DEVINE vs. AKIMA BRAVE (C) for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship [/COLOR][/B]([COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR]) [B]RICKY DALE JOHNSON vs. RICH MONEY [/B]([COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR]) [B]CHRIS CAULFIELD & EDDIE PEAK vs. BRUCE THE GIANT & RICK LAW in [COLOR="Purple"]a barbed wire match[/COLOR][/B] ([COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR]) [B]ARCHANGEL vs. CHRISTIAN FAITH [/B]([COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR]) [B]THE OUTCASTS vs. THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES (C) for [COLOR="red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] [/B]([COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR]) [B]JOEY MINNESOTA (C) vs. TEXAS PETE for [COLOR="red"]the SWF North American Championship [/COLOR][/B]([COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR]) [B]WANDA FISH vs. JOEL KOVACH (C) for [COLOR="red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR][/B] ([COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR]) [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] I think we're in a good position going into the PPV. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]Akima Brave (c) defeated Delirious Dan, American Elemental, & Remmy Skye to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Champio[/COLOR]nship [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] [I]Rich Money defeated BJ Shearer by DQ [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]The Outcasts, Chris Caulfield, & Eddie Peak defeated The Fabulous Bumfholes, Bruce the Giant, & Rick Law by DQ [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Marc DuBois (c) defeated Cliff Wilson to retain [COLOR="red"]the SWF Warmaster Title [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE] As always, your predictions are more than welcome!

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 2, June 2008[/I] (The Go-Home Show for [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Times of Trouble"[/COLOR]) Held at The V. Thompson Arena in the South West Territory 8,622 in attendance[/CENTER] Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Ana Garcia welcomed us to another edition of [I]Warzone[/I]. 1) Wanda Fish entered the arena via a side door and was found by the Bumfholes, who cheered her for winning the ladder match. They informed her that they were proud of her and were "on her side". Wanda seemed pained by that and told them that there was no "her side" or "Joel's side". There was just Karma's side. She pointed out that this was the best possible situation for Karma; it didn't matter who won on Saturday; the SWF World Heavyweight Championship would remain in the family. Randy said that was fine and all, but he and Zimmy were rooting for her to become the first woman to hold the SWF World Heavyweight Championship ever. Wanda smiled and said simply, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"We'll see."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Delirious Dan came out to ringside and got the mic, saying that there wasn't going to be an "Ask Dan" segment this week because he was in the following match.[/I] 2) [B]AMERICAN ELEMENTAL vs. REMMY SKYE vs. DELIRIOUS DAN vs. AKIMA BRAVE (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] Both Dan and Remmy were off their games tonight, but all in all, it was a pretty good match. At least, as far as lower card matches go. The announcers explained that while there were four competitors, the 10-Minute rule still applied. In the end, Akima wound up pinning Dan for the win. WINNER: [B]Akima Brave [/B]in 7:38 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR] 3) Christian Faith was tearing through the backstage area, murder burning in his eyes. He found Archangel and got into his face, demanding to know why he stopped him the way he did. He said it almost seemed like Double A wanted Wanda to win the ladder match. Archangel laughed at him and commented that he must not be very bright. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"For an Army of One, you're a lousy strategist."[/COLOR] Christian continued his rant, finally saying that words weren't going to do it. Instead, Christian challenged Archangel to a match at "Times of Trouble". He said that he would beat Archangel within an inch of his life. Archangel said he was welcome to try. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 4) [B]BJ SHEARER vs. RICH MONEY[/B] Duane Fry commented that he'd been trying to find out why Ricky Dale Johnson was so angry at Rich Money. He said all he's learned so far is that Rich doesn't know and RDJ isn't saying. BJ seemed to do okay at first but Rich slowly took over the match. But things fell apart when RDJ charged the ring and attacked Rich. The ref had no choice but to call for the bell. WINNER: [B]Rich Money [/B]by DQ in 6:50 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 5) Joey Minnesota is on a cell phone and starts laughing about something. He turns around and finds himself face to face with Texas Pete. Tex accuses Joey of laughing at him for losing the ladder match to Wanda. Joey insisted that he wasn't, but Tex doesn't want to hear it. Instead, he accuses Joey of thinking he's so high and mighty with his SWF North American Championship and all. So Tex challenged Joey for the title at "Times of Trouble". Joey said Tex had it all wrong, but he had been looking for a challenge. He agreed to meet Tex there. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 6) [B]THE OUTCASTS, CHRIS CAULFIELD & EDDIE PEAK vs. THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES, RICK LAW, & BRUCE THE GIANT[/B] This was an incredible brawl that the announcers had trouble keeping up with. The momentum simply shifted too quickly, especially as Karma double, triple, and at one point, quadruple-teamed their opponents. Bodies were strewn everywhere, leaving Eddie and Randy in the ring. Eddie appeared to be setting Randy up for the Peak of Perfection when Zimmy blatantly tossed Randy the brass knucks. Randy caught them and used them to lay out Eddie. The ref immediately called for the bell. WINNERS: The Outcasts, Chris Caulfield & Eddie Peak by DQ in 13:14 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 7) Marc DuBois came out to the ring. He taunted Tim Westybrook, pointing out to Tim that he still had the SWF Warmaster Title and nothing was going to change that. He then taunted his opponent for tonight, Cliff Wilson. He said that Cliff may seem dangerous, but that he was going to prove that he wasn't. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 8) [B]CLIFF WILSON vs. MARC DuBOIS (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] Another phenomenal match. Cliff and Marc really went to town out in the ring. Cliff managed to keep Marc off balance with a quick offense, but Marc proved to be too much for Cliff in the end, finishing him off with the Marc of Excellence. WINNER: [B]Marc DuBois [/B]in 16:31 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 9) Marc was celebrating his win when the sound of one person golf-clapping filled the arena. Tim Westybrook came out, slowly applauding Marc. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"I have to hand it to you, Marc, that was a great match. You certainly are worthy of holding the Warmaster Title. And you may be able to duck me night after night after night and make token defenses when you feel like it, but a time is coming where you won't be able to duck me anymore. "See, you've been playing by the rules pretty well so far. You've defended the title on [I]Warzone[/I], but don't forget, there's one time of the year when all the titles are up for grabs. It happens on the biggest stage of them all, 'The Supreme Challenge'. And gee, that's coming up pretty fast here. So you're going to have to defend that shiny belt against a challenger then ... and guess who that challenger is going to be. That's right. Me. So hold on to it while you can, Marc. Your run is almost over."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 10) Sarah Eisen came out to the ring with a contract in hand. She said it was her dubious honor to oversee the contract signing between Joel and Wanda. She invited them to come out. Wanda did first, still limping a little from her ladder match. She came out to the ring flanked by Marc DuBois and the Bumfholes. Then Joel came out with Rick Law, Bruce the Giant, and Bob Carlson in tow. The two competitors sat down across from each other and glared. Joel went first. He took the mic and pointed out how banged up Wanda was. He said she was in no condition to face him. He suggested that she back out now. Wanda countered by saying that she felt fine, that when Saturday got here, she'd be ready and raring to go. Marc and the Bumfholes patted her on the back while Rick, Bruce, and Bob muttered under their breath. Joel pointed that out next. He pointed out how Karma stood divided by this match. He said that this match wasn't good for the team and that Wanda should understand that. He said that she was being selfish and should wake up before Karma is ripped apart. Wanda laughed at the idea of Joel being a team player. She pointed out that she was a team player, that she's helped all the members of Karma pick up key wins. She demanded to know how Joel had helped anyone but himself recently. She said that if Karma split, it wasn't going to be her fault. She then took the contract and signed it. Joel took the contract and signed it as well, then threw it at Wanda and called her a rather derogatory name. Wanda leapt at Joel, but Marc and the Bumfholes restrained her. She screamed something at Joel that then set him off, and Bob, Bruce, and Rick had to restrain him. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] for the contract signing; [COLOR="blue"]A [/COLOR]for the face-off As the show wound down, the announcers ran through the card for "Times of Trouble": [B]DARRYL DEVINE vs. AKIMA BRAVE (C) for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship [/COLOR][/B]([COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR]) [B]RICKY DALE JOHNSON vs. RICH MONEY [/B]([COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR]) [B]CHRIS CAULFIELD & EDDIE PEAK vs. BRUCE THE GIANT & RICK LAW in [COLOR="Purple"]a barbed wire match[/COLOR][/B] ([COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR]) [B]ARCHANGEL vs. CHRISTIAN FAITH [/B]([COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR]) [B]THE OUTCASTS vs. THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES (C) for [COLOR="red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] [/B]([COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR]) [B]JOEY MINNESOTA (C) vs. TEXAS PETE for [COLOR="red"]the SWF North American Championship [/COLOR][/B]([COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR]) [B]WANDA FISH vs. JOEL KOVACH (C) for [COLOR="red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR][/B] ([COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR]) [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] I think we're in a good position going into the PPV. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]Akima Brave (c) defeated Delirious Dan, American Elemental, & Remmy Skye to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Champio[/COLOR]nship [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] [I]Rich Money defeated BJ Shearer by DQ [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]The Outcasts, Chris Caulfield, & Eddie Peak defeated The Fabulous Bumfholes, Bruce the Giant, & Rick Law by DQ [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Marc DuBois (c) defeated Cliff Wilson to retain [COLOR="red"]the SWF Warmaster Title [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE] As always, your predictions are more than welcome!

DARRYL DEVINE vs. [B]AKIMA BRAVE[/B] (C) for the SWF 10-Minute Championship Akima will keep that title for the rematch atleast [B]RICKY DALE JOHNSON [/B]vs. RICH MONEY Get him off to a nice start [B]CHRIS CAULFIELD & EDDIE PEAK[/B] vs. BRUCE THE GIANT & RICK LAW in a barbed wire match They have a background in this type of match and should over, this will be a carwreck [B]ARCHANGEL[/B] vs. CHRISTIAN FAITH Archangel by cheating. THE OUTCASTS vs. [B]THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES (C)[/B] for the SWF Tag Team Championship Bumfholes will retain. [B]JOEY MINNESOTA (C)[/B] vs. TEXAS PETE for the SWF North American Championship Joey to retain though I am kind of half and half with this battle [B]WANDA FISH[/B] vs. JOEL KOVACH (C) for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship Please be Wanda! Though I think a cheap win for Joel and a re-match for the next PPV

DARRYL DEVINE vs. [B]AKIMA BRAVE[/B] (C) for the SWF 10-Minute Championship Akima will keep that title for the rematch atleast [B]RICKY DALE JOHNSON [/B]vs. RICH MONEY Get him off to a nice start [B]CHRIS CAULFIELD & EDDIE PEAK[/B] vs. BRUCE THE GIANT & RICK LAW in a barbed wire match They have a background in this type of match and should over, this will be a carwreck [B]ARCHANGEL[/B] vs. CHRISTIAN FAITH Archangel by cheating. THE OUTCASTS vs. [B]THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES (C)[/B] for the SWF Tag Team Championship Bumfholes will retain. [B]JOEY MINNESOTA (C)[/B] vs. TEXAS PETE for the SWF North American Championship Joey to retain though I am kind of half and half with this battle [B]WANDA FISH[/B] vs. JOEL KOVACH (C) for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship Please be Wanda! Though I think a cheap win for Joel and a re-match for the next PPV

[b]DARRYL DEVINE[/b] vs. AKIMA BRAVE (C) for the SWF 10-Minute Championship [i]GIVE HIM THE DAMN BELT DAMNIT!!!!![/i] RICKY DALE JOHNSON vs. [b]RICH MONEY[/b] [i]RDJ isn't fit to wash my non-existent car. Money money money money money[/i] :) [b]CHRIS CAULFIELD & EDDIE PEAK[/b] vs. BRUCE THE GIANT & RICK LAW [i]Tough call on this one, I pick the DAVE dudes simply because I quite like both of these guys. I can't believe DAVE died still, it hurts me sooo much :([/i] [b]ARCHANGEL[/b] vs. CHRISTIAN FAITH [i]Dunno why, I just like to see him win.[/i] THE OUTCASTS vs. [b]THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES[/b] (C) for the SWF Tag Team Championship [i]Bumfholes for co-presidents!![/i] [b]JOEY MINNESOTA[/b] (C) vs. TEXAS PETE for the SWF North American Championship [i]I'm intrigued to find out how good Texas has become in your game that you keep pushing him. I've never been a fan of his but I guess he must have turned out ok. Even so, Joey for the win here.[/i] [b]WANDA FISH[/b] vs. JOEL KOVACH (C) for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [i]Soooo tough to call. This is going to be a humdinger of a match whatever happens and the fallout is going to be mad. I predict lots of interference and general chaos.... with Wanda walking out as champion :)[/i]

[b]DARRYL DEVINE[/b] vs. AKIMA BRAVE (C) for the SWF 10-Minute Championship [i]GIVE HIM THE DAMN BELT DAMNIT!!!!![/i] RICKY DALE JOHNSON vs. [b]RICH MONEY[/b] [i]RDJ isn't fit to wash my non-existent car. Money money money money money[/i] :) [b]CHRIS CAULFIELD & EDDIE PEAK[/b] vs. BRUCE THE GIANT & RICK LAW [i]Tough call on this one, I pick the DAVE dudes simply because I quite like both of these guys. I can't believe DAVE died still, it hurts me sooo much :([/i] [b]ARCHANGEL[/b] vs. CHRISTIAN FAITH [i]Dunno why, I just like to see him win.[/i] THE OUTCASTS vs. [b]THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES[/b] (C) for the SWF Tag Team Championship [i]Bumfholes for co-presidents!![/i] [b]JOEY MINNESOTA[/b] (C) vs. TEXAS PETE for the SWF North American Championship [i]I'm intrigued to find out how good Texas has become in your game that you keep pushing him. I've never been a fan of his but I guess he must have turned out ok. Even so, Joey for the win here.[/i] [b]WANDA FISH[/b] vs. JOEL KOVACH (C) for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [i]Soooo tough to call. This is going to be a humdinger of a match whatever happens and the fallout is going to be mad. I predict lots of interference and general chaos.... with Wanda walking out as champion :)[/i]

[B]DARRYL DEVINE[/B] vs. AKIMA BRAVE (C) for the SWF 10-Minute Championship It's Devine turn to run with the ball, to start a bad day for Karma [B]RICKY DALE JOHNSON[/B] vs. RICH MONEY Just because [B]CHRIS CAULFIELD & EDDIE PEAK[/B] vs. BRUCE THE GIANT & RICK LAW in a barbed wire match The hardcore specialists win at their game [B]ARCHANGEL[/B] vs. CHRISTIAN FAITH Can't remember the last time he lost (not on purpose), and he wont here [B]THE OUTCASTS[/B] vs. THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES (C) for the SWF Tag Team Championship This one I'm less sure about, but I'm going with the disatarous day for Karma story. [B]JOEY MINNESOTA[/B] (C) vs. TEXAS PETE for the SWF North American Championship This one I'm also really not sure about - if Pete thinks he's worthy of the World Title shot, surely he should get the win here? Maybe a shady finish, with Karma taking out some of their anger of Pete. He could even pick up the DQ win this way. WANDA FISH vs. [B]JOEL KOVACH[/B] (C) for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship Kovach retains, but Karma is split right down the middle.

[B]DARRYL DEVINE[/B] vs. AKIMA BRAVE (C) for the SWF 10-Minute Championship It's Devine turn to run with the ball, to start a bad day for Karma [B]RICKY DALE JOHNSON[/B] vs. RICH MONEY Just because [B]CHRIS CAULFIELD & EDDIE PEAK[/B] vs. BRUCE THE GIANT & RICK LAW in a barbed wire match The hardcore specialists win at their game [B]ARCHANGEL[/B] vs. CHRISTIAN FAITH Can't remember the last time he lost (not on purpose), and he wont here [B]THE OUTCASTS[/B] vs. THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES (C) for the SWF Tag Team Championship This one I'm less sure about, but I'm going with the disatarous day for Karma story. [B]JOEY MINNESOTA[/B] (C) vs. TEXAS PETE for the SWF North American Championship This one I'm also really not sure about - if Pete thinks he's worthy of the World Title shot, surely he should get the win here? Maybe a shady finish, with Karma taking out some of their anger of Pete. He could even pick up the DQ win this way. WANDA FISH vs. [B]JOEL KOVACH[/B] (C) for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship Kovach retains, but Karma is split right down the middle.

[B]DARRYL DEVINE[/B] vs. AKIMA BRAVE (C) for the SWF 10-Minute Championship I think it's time for Akima's run to end and Darryl to climb the rankings. [B]RICKY DALE JOHNSON[/B] vs. RICH MONEY RDJ wins and reveals why he's mad. [B]CHRIS CAULFIELD & EDDIE PEAK[/B] vs. BRUCE THE GIANT & RICK LAW in a barbed wire match The extremists get the win, but we're just starting this fued. [B]ARCHANGEL[/B] vs. CHRISTIAN FAITH Archangel can't lose his momentum now. THE OUTCASTS vs. [B]THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES[/B] (C) for the SWF Tag Team Championship The Bumfholes retain, probably through Wanda's help...inadvertant or not, I'm not sure. [B]JOEY MINNESOTA[/B] (C) vs. TEXAS PETE for the SWF North American Championship Yeah, I just don't see Tex winning. WANDA FISH vs. [B]JOEL KOVACH [/B](C) for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship Kovach retains so he can still face AA later. I've picked him to win, but I'm not so sure this match will have a winner.

[B]DARRYL DEVINE[/B] vs. AKIMA BRAVE (C) for the SWF 10-Minute Championship I think it's time for Akima's run to end and Darryl to climb the rankings. [B]RICKY DALE JOHNSON[/B] vs. RICH MONEY RDJ wins and reveals why he's mad. [B]CHRIS CAULFIELD & EDDIE PEAK[/B] vs. BRUCE THE GIANT & RICK LAW in a barbed wire match The extremists get the win, but we're just starting this fued. [B]ARCHANGEL[/B] vs. CHRISTIAN FAITH Archangel can't lose his momentum now. THE OUTCASTS vs. [B]THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES[/B] (C) for the SWF Tag Team Championship The Bumfholes retain, probably through Wanda's help...inadvertant or not, I'm not sure. [B]JOEY MINNESOTA[/B] (C) vs. TEXAS PETE for the SWF North American Championship Yeah, I just don't see Tex winning. WANDA FISH vs. [B]JOEL KOVACH [/B](C) for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship Kovach retains so he can still face AA later. I've picked him to win, but I'm not so sure this match will have a winner.

From SWF.com... [QUOTE][CENTER]Be sure to order [B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkRed"]"Times of Trouble"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] this Saturday exclusively on Pay-Per-View![/CENTER] Featuring the following matches... [B][I]Akima Brave defends [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship [/COLOR]against Darryl Devine[/I][/B] - Akima is perhaps the quietest member of Karma. He often doesn't get involved with Karma's other ventures, but that's because he has so many hungry young people after his title, and Darryl Devine is the hungriest. Will Akima fend off Darryl yet again, or will Darryl Devine deliver a major set-back to Karma? [B][I]Ricky Dale Johnson dukes it out with Rich Money [/I][/B]- No one is really sure why this match is even taking place. Rich Money has no clue why Ricky is so angry with him and RDJ isn't saying. RDJ eliminated Rich in the Battle Royal last month and since then has been out to get the Money-man. What will happen when these two meet in the ring? [B][I]Chris Caulfield and Eddie Peak take on Bruce the Giant and Rick Law in [COLOR="Purple"]a Japanese-style barbed wire match[/COLOR][/I][/B] - Chris has made a splash in the SWF since arriving here. He's now teaming up with Eddie Peak, a fellow DaVE veteran, in a match that's straight up their alley. Will the hardcore veterans have the edge over Karma? Or will Bruce and Rick send Chris and Eddie back down to the minors? [B][I]Archangel faces off against Christian Faith[/I][/B] - Both men have something to prove. Archangel's return to the SWF made major waves but since then, he's been content to hide in the shadows. Some say it's strategy; others say it's ring-rust. Can Archangel deliver when it's all on the line? Christian Faith thinks he should have won the ladder match earlier this week so he would be in the main event. Some say the Army of One would have been guaranteed a victory. Others say he would have been destroyed yet again. Which man will prove he has what it takes to hang in the main event scene? [B][I]The Fabulous Bumfholes defend [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship [/COLOR]against the Outcasts[/I][/B] - Remo and Skull DeBones are out to show Karma why it was a mistake to throw them out and they're going to make their point by destroying Randy and Zimmy Bumfhole! And yet Karma's team of brothers has shown that no one should ever count them out. What will happen when these two teams collide in the ring? Will Karma hold on to these belts or will they be lost to these former members? [B][I]Joey Minnesota defends [COLOR="red"]the SWF North American Championship [/COLOR]against Texas Pete[/I][/B] - Joey's dreams came true when he won SWF gold from Marc DuBois and he's proven that he has what it takes to be a champ. But Texas Pete has been after championship gold as well. He's been denied the Heavyweight Championship and now he's set his sights on the North American belt instead. Who will leave the arena with the belt? [B][I]Wanda Fish faces off against Joel Kovach for [COLOR="red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR][/I][/B] - After an agonizing month, Wanda has come to her decision: she wants to become the first woman to hold the SWF World Heavyweight Championship, but Joel Kovach wants to deny her that honor. The members of Karma have seemingly chosen sides in this conflict as well. Some want Wanda to have this chance; others think she's rocking the boat too much. What will happen when these two leaders of Karma collide in the ring? How will Karma look after the night is over? [CENTER][SIZE="2"]Order [COLOR="darkred"]"Times of Trouble"[/COLOR] to find out![/SIZE][/CENTER][/QUOTE]

From SWF.com... [QUOTE][CENTER]Be sure to order [B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkRed"]"Times of Trouble"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] this Saturday exclusively on Pay-Per-View![/CENTER] Featuring the following matches... [B][I]Akima Brave defends [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship [/COLOR]against Darryl Devine[/I][/B] - Akima is perhaps the quietest member of Karma. He often doesn't get involved with Karma's other ventures, but that's because he has so many hungry young people after his title, and Darryl Devine is the hungriest. Will Akima fend off Darryl yet again, or will Darryl Devine deliver a major set-back to Karma? [B][I]Ricky Dale Johnson dukes it out with Rich Money [/I][/B]- No one is really sure why this match is even taking place. Rich Money has no clue why Ricky is so angry with him and RDJ isn't saying. RDJ eliminated Rich in the Battle Royal last month and since then has been out to get the Money-man. What will happen when these two meet in the ring? [B][I]Chris Caulfield and Eddie Peak take on Bruce the Giant and Rick Law in [COLOR="Purple"]a Japanese-style barbed wire match[/COLOR][/I][/B] - Chris has made a splash in the SWF since arriving here. He's now teaming up with Eddie Peak, a fellow DaVE veteran, in a match that's straight up their alley. Will the hardcore veterans have the edge over Karma? Or will Bruce and Rick send Chris and Eddie back down to the minors? [B][I]Archangel faces off against Christian Faith[/I][/B] - Both men have something to prove. Archangel's return to the SWF made major waves but since then, he's been content to hide in the shadows. Some say it's strategy; others say it's ring-rust. Can Archangel deliver when it's all on the line? Christian Faith thinks he should have won the ladder match earlier this week so he would be in the main event. Some say the Army of One would have been guaranteed a victory. Others say he would have been destroyed yet again. Which man will prove he has what it takes to hang in the main event scene? [B][I]The Fabulous Bumfholes defend [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship [/COLOR]against the Outcasts[/I][/B] - Remo and Skull DeBones are out to show Karma why it was a mistake to throw them out and they're going to make their point by destroying Randy and Zimmy Bumfhole! And yet Karma's team of brothers has shown that no one should ever count them out. What will happen when these two teams collide in the ring? Will Karma hold on to these belts or will they be lost to these former members? [B][I]Joey Minnesota defends [COLOR="red"]the SWF North American Championship [/COLOR]against Texas Pete[/I][/B] - Joey's dreams came true when he won SWF gold from Marc DuBois and he's proven that he has what it takes to be a champ. But Texas Pete has been after championship gold as well. He's been denied the Heavyweight Championship and now he's set his sights on the North American belt instead. Who will leave the arena with the belt? [B][I]Wanda Fish faces off against Joel Kovach for [COLOR="red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR][/I][/B] - After an agonizing month, Wanda has come to her decision: she wants to become the first woman to hold the SWF World Heavyweight Championship, but Joel Kovach wants to deny her that honor. The members of Karma have seemingly chosen sides in this conflict as well. Some want Wanda to have this chance; others think she's rocking the boat too much. What will happen when these two leaders of Karma collide in the ring? How will Karma look after the night is over? [CENTER][SIZE="2"]Order [COLOR="darkred"]"Times of Trouble"[/COLOR] to find out![/SIZE][/CENTER][/QUOTE]

[CENTER]SWF presents... [B][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]"Times of Trouble"[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [I]Saturday of Week 2, June 2008[/I] Held at the Iowa State Fayre in the Mid West Territory 14,250 in attendance; Buyrate of 426,232[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Peter Michaels, and Emma Chase welcomed us to [COLOR="darkred"]"Times of Trouble"[/COLOR]. 1) Peter Michaels and Emma Chase hyped the main event, saying that Wanda Fish had a real opportunity here tonight. She could make history by being the first woman to capture the SWF World Heavyweight Championship. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"I've done some checking," [/COLOR]Peter Michaels said. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"This wouldn't just be an SWF record. This would be the first time ever, in any promotion, that a woman could hold a main event title like this."[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkgreen"]"It's true, it's a great opportunity,"[/COLOR] Emma conceded. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"But everyone seems to forget that Joel Kovach is a nasty competitor on his own. He's held this title for as long as he has, not because he's a member of Karma but because he's just that good. Does Wanda have what it takes? I don't know, but I guess we'll find out."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 2) Speaking of Wanda, the camera caught her entering the backstage area. As she walked in the door, she came face to face with Joel. Wanda and Joel stared at each other for a while before Wanda offered Joel her hand, saying that this didn't need to be the end of anything, that they could go out there, put on a great match, and really show the world why Karma deserves to be at the top of the business. Joel didn't say a word but instead just walked away. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) [B]DARRYL DEVINE vs. AKIMA BRAVE (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] Akima was on fire tonight but then, so was Darryl. These two put on a heck of a match, one that left the announcers reeling. For every move that Akima used, Darryl seemed to have a counter. Finally, though, Akima hit the Samoan Suplex at 9:00 but in the process knocked out the ref. Akima held Darryl down for at least a fifteen count. That's when a young man charged out of the audience: [CENTER][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i207/scapino1974/TEW2005/KidToma.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Nobody knew who he was, but he clambered up onto the top turnbuckle and leapt, dropping a big leg across Akima's stomach. Akima let Darryl go and sat up, staring at the stranger in shock. Whoever it was bailed out of the ring. Akima got up and followed him to the ropes, then turned around to get kicked in the gut and nailed with the Devine Dream Drop. Darryl made the cover and the ref finished the count with a second to spare. WINNER: [B]Darryl Devine [/B]in 9:59 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 4) Chris Caulfield and Eddie Peak were wandering back and forth backstage in a poorly lit room. Eddie was chuckling under his breath in an ominous way as Chris wrapped his hands in tape. Chris finally turned to the camera. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Rick, Bruce, I know you guys think you're the kings of wrestling, what with your fancy little club and all. And maybe you guys are pretty scary. But that's in the normal world, the world with rules. The world where you want to avoid pain. The world where there are refs and nice springy ropes and DQs and stuff to protect you. Thing is, you're not in that world anymore. Now you're in our world, a world that some people thought was dead.[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Lemme tell you what you're facing. Right now, even as we speak, the roadies are swapping out the regular ropes with this..." [/COLOR]Chris held up a length of barbed wire. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Razor sharp, this cuts into your skin if you even look at it wrong. Normally, you wouldn't want to mess with this stuff, but lemme tell you, Eddie and me, we used to wrap ourselves up in this stuff for fun. We lived for it. We yearned for the pain. We wanted to bleed, almost as much as we wanted to make our opponents bleed. Us two, we lived in this world for years before we invaded your nice, safe, cozy little wrestling promotion. We're not strangers here. No, we're the welcoming committee. "So make sure your health insurance is paid up, boys. The only way to get out is when we put you out of your misery."[/COLOR] Chris stepped away to reveal Eddie Peak laughing maniacally. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 5) [B]CHRIS CAULFIELD & EDDIE PEAK vs. BRUCE THE GIANT & RICK LAW [/B]in [COLOR="Purple"]a Japanese Barbed Wire match[/COLOR] The audience loved this match and for a while, our arena was filled with chants of [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"DaVE! DaVE! DaVE!"[/COLOR] I think that grated on Richard a little; I loved it. Nobody remained whole in this match. Bruce and Rick tried to avoid the ropes (and played reluctant very, very well) while Chris and Eddie showed no qualms about working with the barbed wire. Perhaps the spot of the night was when Eddie nailed Bruce with a thrust kick. Bruce lost his balance and fell backwards into the ropes, twisting them around his arms. He screamed in agony as Eddie continued to pound away at him. Chris and Eddie then worked over Rick while Bruce tried to free himself. When he did, Chris welcomed him back into the match by whipping him into the ropes and nailing the giant with the Danger Drop. WINNERS: [B]Chris Caulfield & Eddie Peak [/B]in 14:34 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 6) Christian Faith appeared on screen. He was wearing a dress uniform from some branch of the service and said that normally, folks wore this when they got medals. He said that it had always been his dream to get the Silver Star or the Congressional Medal of Honor. He said that he's been through enough in the past couple of years that he's earned a Purple Heart ten times over. But then he soured. He said that tonight, he should have received the best medal of them all: the SWF World Heavyweight Championship. He said that he should have been the one facing off against Joel Kovach for the title, that it should be him standing over Joel, his hand raised by the ref and the belt around his waist. But because of Archangel, he lost that opportunity. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"So," [/COLOR]he said, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"I shouldn't be dressed like this. This is what you wear to a victory celebration. Tonight, I'm facing a war!"[/COLOR] Christian tore the dress uniform off of himself and then got in close to the camera. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Archangel, you should have never crossed the Army of One!"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 7) [B]RICKY DALE JOHNSON vs. RICH MONEY[/B] The announcers debated why RDJ was so angry with Rich Money. A lot of suggestions were thrown around but none of them really seemed to stick. The match itself was top notch. RDJ and Rich Money tried to tear each other apart. There were even a few times where Rich attempted to get RDJ to calm down so he could find out what this was all about. RDJ didn't want to hear about it. Instead, he just kept fighting. It was RDJ's rage that proved to be his undoing. Worse, it was contagious. Soon Rich was just as angry. He and RDJ seemed ready to kill each other. At one point, RDJ tried to spear Rich into the corner. Rich side-stepped and RDJ slammed shoulder-first into the ring post. Rich then focused on that injured shoulder, working him over before finally nailing the Bank Roll for the pin. WINNER: [B] Rich Money [/B]in 13:45 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 8) But Rich wasn't done. He got out of the ring and got a steel chair. He threaded RDJ's injured arm through the chair with the seat facing up and covering the shoulder. He then climbed up the turnbuckles and got ready to jump. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Is he crazy?" [/COLOR]Jerry cried. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"He'll destroy that shoulder and end RDJ's career for sure!"[/COLOR] Then a woman charged in from the back. [CENTER][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i207/scapino1974/TEW2005/JenniferHeat.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] She quickly rolled into the ring and covered RDJ's body with her own. Rich stared at her in shock but got down from the turnbuckle and left. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Who is she? Does anybody know?"[/COLOR] Peter asked. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR] 9) Joey Minnesota was flexing in front of a mirror, making sure his title belt was correctly positioned on his waist. He turned around and found Nevada Nuclear glaring at him sourly. Joey demanded to know what was wrong, so Nevada lit into him. He said that the two of them should be going after the Bumfholes or tearing it up as "The United States of Annihilation". Instead, Joey's just focused on that stupid belt. Joey said he knew Nevada was upset, but he said he wanted to prove he was worthy of being the North American Champion. He said he would have supported Nevada if he captured the title; he was a little disappointed that Nevada wasn't supporting him. Joey walked away, leaving Nevada to glare after him. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 10) [B]THE OUTCASTS vs. THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] If the Fayre had a roof, this would have blown the top off it. The crowd went nuts as both teams made their way to the ring and none of them disappointed. Lots of high flying spots from the Bumfholes. Lots of hold your breath power moves from Skull and Remo. The scariest moment was what happened to Randy Bumfhole. He had gotten both Remo and Skull out of the ring and attempted a Shooting Star Press. Remo and Skull actually caught him out of the air and then threw him shoulder first into the ring post. Randy hit hard and crumpled to the mat, not moving. Zimmy freaked out. Remo and Skull did too. They got into the ring and tried to comfort Zimmy, only to have Zimmy deck Remo with the brass knuckles before taking out Skull and rolling him up. The ref, who had been checking on Randy, looked shocked to see the pinning predicament, but rolled in and made the count. Zimmy immediately released Skull and went out to his brother's side as the paramedics came out to check him. WINNERS: [B]The Fabulous Bumfholes [/B]in 13:16 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 11) The scene shifted to show Randy being carried through the backstage area by paramedics. Zimmy was followed out by Marc DuBois. They watched as Randy was loaded into an ambulance, which pulled away. Zimmy seemed near tears. Then he heard someone say, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Idiot."[/COLOR] Zimmy and Marc turned around and found Bob Carlson watching the scene. Zimmy got in Bob's face and demanded to know what he meant by that. Bob started to say that Randy deserved what happened to him. Zimmy went after Bob, but Marc interjected himself, saying that he and Zimmy would go check on how Wanda was doing while Bob went to cool off. Bob watched them go before saying, [COLOR="darkgreen"]"They're both idiots."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Archangel came out to the ring looking pretty somber. He got the mic and asked the crowd to settle down. He explained that Randy was on his way to a local hospital and that he wanted everyone to observe a moment of silence and, if you believed in it, pray for Randy. The moment was immediately interrupted by Christian Faith's entrance music. Christian charged the ring and attacked Archangel to kick start their match.[/I] 12) [B]ARCHANGEL vs. CHRISTIAN FAITH[/B] These two have good chemistry together, and the interrupted moment of silence got most of the crowd firmly behind Archangel. The match swung back and forth for most of it. At one point, Jerry Eisen even thought that it was anybody's game and that since Christian seemed to want it more, he was likely to win. Emma immediately disagreed, saying that Archangel was completely in control. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"How can you be so sure?" [/COLOR]Jerry asked. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"He seems to be a little taken aback by Christian's offense."[/COLOR] Emma snorted. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"I almost married the guy. Trust me. He's just toying with him."[/COLOR] Sure enough, as Christian tried to set Archangel up for the Leap of Faith, Archangel simply brushed him away. Then Archangel launched an offensive of his own, staggering Christian pretty badly before sealing his fate with the Fall From Grace. WINNER: [B]Archangel[/B] in 16:56 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 13) Christian looked stunned that he lost. Archangel shrugged, then walked over and offered his hand. Christian glared at him and rolled out of the ring, storming into the back. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 14) Zimmy Bumfhole was on a cell phone. He did not look happy. He hung up and told Marc and Wanda that Randy had just arrived at the hospital and that the doctors hadn't looked at him yet. Wanda insisted that Zimmy lie down or something, but Zimmy told her to just get ready for her match. Zimmy wandered away, leaving Marc to talk to Wanda about the match. Wanda admited she was having second thoughts. Joel looked so angry and she didn't like the way Karma was picking sides. Marc said to forget about that, that she should do what she had to do. He said that Joel had had his time with the belt. It was time for someone truly deserving to hold it, and that was her. He then kissed her passionately, saying it was for good luck. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 15) [B]JOEY MINNESOTA (c) vs. TEXAS PETE [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] Tex looked pretty angry in the ring and tried to finish the match quickly with the Lone Star Drop several times. Joey always managed to shove him away or slip out of it, then lay on a flurry of offense that kept Tex reeling. Neither man could put the other away, though, with many near falls and close kick-outs. At one point, Tex threw a tantrum outside of the ring and even tossed in a chair. The ref ordered him back in. Joey charged him, so Tex tossed Joey over the top rope. Tex then got the chair and started to head for ringside. The ref got in his way and tried to wrest the chair from his hands. Joey got up from the floor and was about to get back into the ring when Nevada Nuclear charged in from the back. He grabbed Joey by the shoulder and spun him around, hitting him with a Mushroom Cloud onto the cement floor. He then rolled Joey back into the ring. Tex surrendered the chair, then picked Joey up and hit him with the Lone Star Drop before making the cover. WINNER: [B]Texas Pete [/B]in 14:13 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 16) Joel Kovach was slamming around his locker room, snarling under his breath about Wanda Fish. He turned around and found himself face to face with Archangel. The two of them stared at each other for a few moments before Joel demanded to know why Double-A was even there. Archangel said he was there to wish him luck in tonight's match. Joel laughed at him and said that he wasn't stupid. He knew what Archangel was up to and what he wanted. Archangel countered by saying that if Joel knew all along, why didn't he do anything to stop him? He patted Joel on the shoulder and said to brace himself. He was probably in for a very bumpy ride. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] 17) A video aired, hyping how Wanda Fish became the #1 Contender, the dilemma she faced, and how she finally decided to take the title shot. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 18) [B]WANDA FISH vs. JOEL KOVACH (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] I have to admit, I was worried about this one. I wasn't sure how the crowd woudl react and a tiny part of me was worried that Wanda truly wasn't ready to main event like this. Turns out I worried for nothing. I stood in awe as Wanda went toe-to-toe with Joel and gave as good as she got. Joel tried to end things early with a few low-level submission moves. Wanda screamed in pain but refused to give up, worming her way either to the ropes or even slipping out of the hold on more than one occasion. Wanda would then launch into a flurry of offense that staggered Joel. The two battled back and forth, Joel relying on brute strength while Wanda kept moving, quick and agile, never staying in one place long enough for Joel to get her. She scored a few near falls, including one that Peter Michaels declared was a [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"two and fifteen-sixteenths!"[/COLOR] Furstration began to build in both competitors, first in Joel but then in Wanda. Wanda had nailed Joel with two Dish of the Days and was getting ready to lock him into the Blonde Ambition when Joel suddenly came to life. He and Wanda tussled for a bit before Joel tied Wanda up in the Kovach Krippler. Wanda screamed in pain and tried to get to the bottom rope, but Joel pulled her back to the middle and tightened it up even more. As Wanda cried out and strained for the ropes, Joel roared at her, [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Tap, you b----!"[/COLOR] Wanda's eyes fluttered and fell closed. The ref checked her hand and called for the bell. WINNER: [B]Joel Kovach [/B]in 25:47 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 19) Even though the bell had sounded, even though the ref was ordering him to break it, Joel refused to release Wanda. He screamed his defiance as the ref tried to pry his hands off of her. Finally, the members of Karma flooded the ring. Bob and a badly banged up Rick and Bruce tried to reason with Joel to let Wanda go while Zimmy and Marc tried to pry his arms away from Wanda. Joel refused to let go. Finally Marc took matter into his own hands. He wound up and smashed a boot across Joel's head. Joel didn't break the hold, so Marc wound up and kicked him so hard, it looked like his neck nearly snapped. Joel fell back and stared at Marc with wide eyes. Bob Carlson leapt at Marc, getting into his face and demanding to know who he thought he was and how dare he kick Joel like that. Before Marc could say anything, Zimmy shrieked in rage and attacked Bob. It was like a bomb went off. Bruce and Rick tried to go after Zimmy, only to get ambushed by Marc. The members of Karma brawled through the ring and spilled out to ringside as the pay-per-view slowly faded to black. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the refusal to release the submission and for the brawl [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Who cares if Nemesis went to TCW? Who cares if he won the TCW World Heavyweight Title from Liberty in a [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] rated show? He could have come to the SWF and had a lot of fun here tonight! FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Times of Trouble"[/COLOR][/U] [I]Darryl Devine defeated Akima Brave (c) to capture [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Chris Caulfield & Eddie Peak defeated Bruce the Giant & Rick Law in [COLOR="Purple"]a Japanese Barbed Wire match [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Rich Money defeated Ricky Dale Johnson [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]The Fabulous Bumfholes (c) defeated the Outcasts to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Archangel defeated Christian Faith [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Texas Pete defeated Joey Minnesota to capture [COLOR="red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Joel Kovach (c) defeated Wanda Fish to retain [COLOR="red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[CENTER]SWF presents... [B][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]"Times of Trouble"[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [I]Saturday of Week 2, June 2008[/I] Held at the Iowa State Fayre in the Mid West Territory 14,250 in attendance; Buyrate of 426,232[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Peter Michaels, and Emma Chase welcomed us to [COLOR="darkred"]"Times of Trouble"[/COLOR]. 1) Peter Michaels and Emma Chase hyped the main event, saying that Wanda Fish had a real opportunity here tonight. She could make history by being the first woman to capture the SWF World Heavyweight Championship. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"I've done some checking," [/COLOR]Peter Michaels said. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"This wouldn't just be an SWF record. This would be the first time ever, in any promotion, that a woman could hold a main event title like this."[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkgreen"]"It's true, it's a great opportunity,"[/COLOR] Emma conceded. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"But everyone seems to forget that Joel Kovach is a nasty competitor on his own. He's held this title for as long as he has, not because he's a member of Karma but because he's just that good. Does Wanda have what it takes? I don't know, but I guess we'll find out."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 2) Speaking of Wanda, the camera caught her entering the backstage area. As she walked in the door, she came face to face with Joel. Wanda and Joel stared at each other for a while before Wanda offered Joel her hand, saying that this didn't need to be the end of anything, that they could go out there, put on a great match, and really show the world why Karma deserves to be at the top of the business. Joel didn't say a word but instead just walked away. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) [B]DARRYL DEVINE vs. AKIMA BRAVE (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] Akima was on fire tonight but then, so was Darryl. These two put on a heck of a match, one that left the announcers reeling. For every move that Akima used, Darryl seemed to have a counter. Finally, though, Akima hit the Samoan Suplex at 9:00 but in the process knocked out the ref. Akima held Darryl down for at least a fifteen count. That's when a young man charged out of the audience: [CENTER][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i207/scapino1974/TEW2005/KidToma.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Nobody knew who he was, but he clambered up onto the top turnbuckle and leapt, dropping a big leg across Akima's stomach. Akima let Darryl go and sat up, staring at the stranger in shock. Whoever it was bailed out of the ring. Akima got up and followed him to the ropes, then turned around to get kicked in the gut and nailed with the Devine Dream Drop. Darryl made the cover and the ref finished the count with a second to spare. WINNER: [B]Darryl Devine [/B]in 9:59 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 4) Chris Caulfield and Eddie Peak were wandering back and forth backstage in a poorly lit room. Eddie was chuckling under his breath in an ominous way as Chris wrapped his hands in tape. Chris finally turned to the camera. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Rick, Bruce, I know you guys think you're the kings of wrestling, what with your fancy little club and all. And maybe you guys are pretty scary. But that's in the normal world, the world with rules. The world where you want to avoid pain. The world where there are refs and nice springy ropes and DQs and stuff to protect you. Thing is, you're not in that world anymore. Now you're in our world, a world that some people thought was dead.[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Lemme tell you what you're facing. Right now, even as we speak, the roadies are swapping out the regular ropes with this..." [/COLOR]Chris held up a length of barbed wire. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Razor sharp, this cuts into your skin if you even look at it wrong. Normally, you wouldn't want to mess with this stuff, but lemme tell you, Eddie and me, we used to wrap ourselves up in this stuff for fun. We lived for it. We yearned for the pain. We wanted to bleed, almost as much as we wanted to make our opponents bleed. Us two, we lived in this world for years before we invaded your nice, safe, cozy little wrestling promotion. We're not strangers here. No, we're the welcoming committee. "So make sure your health insurance is paid up, boys. The only way to get out is when we put you out of your misery."[/COLOR] Chris stepped away to reveal Eddie Peak laughing maniacally. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 5) [B]CHRIS CAULFIELD & EDDIE PEAK vs. BRUCE THE GIANT & RICK LAW [/B]in [COLOR="Purple"]a Japanese Barbed Wire match[/COLOR] The audience loved this match and for a while, our arena was filled with chants of [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"DaVE! DaVE! DaVE!"[/COLOR] I think that grated on Richard a little; I loved it. Nobody remained whole in this match. Bruce and Rick tried to avoid the ropes (and played reluctant very, very well) while Chris and Eddie showed no qualms about working with the barbed wire. Perhaps the spot of the night was when Eddie nailed Bruce with a thrust kick. Bruce lost his balance and fell backwards into the ropes, twisting them around his arms. He screamed in agony as Eddie continued to pound away at him. Chris and Eddie then worked over Rick while Bruce tried to free himself. When he did, Chris welcomed him back into the match by whipping him into the ropes and nailing the giant with the Danger Drop. WINNERS: [B]Chris Caulfield & Eddie Peak [/B]in 14:34 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 6) Christian Faith appeared on screen. He was wearing a dress uniform from some branch of the service and said that normally, folks wore this when they got medals. He said that it had always been his dream to get the Silver Star or the Congressional Medal of Honor. He said that he's been through enough in the past couple of years that he's earned a Purple Heart ten times over. But then he soured. He said that tonight, he should have received the best medal of them all: the SWF World Heavyweight Championship. He said that he should have been the one facing off against Joel Kovach for the title, that it should be him standing over Joel, his hand raised by the ref and the belt around his waist. But because of Archangel, he lost that opportunity. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"So," [/COLOR]he said, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"I shouldn't be dressed like this. This is what you wear to a victory celebration. Tonight, I'm facing a war!"[/COLOR] Christian tore the dress uniform off of himself and then got in close to the camera. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Archangel, you should have never crossed the Army of One!"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 7) [B]RICKY DALE JOHNSON vs. RICH MONEY[/B] The announcers debated why RDJ was so angry with Rich Money. A lot of suggestions were thrown around but none of them really seemed to stick. The match itself was top notch. RDJ and Rich Money tried to tear each other apart. There were even a few times where Rich attempted to get RDJ to calm down so he could find out what this was all about. RDJ didn't want to hear about it. Instead, he just kept fighting. It was RDJ's rage that proved to be his undoing. Worse, it was contagious. Soon Rich was just as angry. He and RDJ seemed ready to kill each other. At one point, RDJ tried to spear Rich into the corner. Rich side-stepped and RDJ slammed shoulder-first into the ring post. Rich then focused on that injured shoulder, working him over before finally nailing the Bank Roll for the pin. WINNER: [B] Rich Money [/B]in 13:45 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 8) But Rich wasn't done. He got out of the ring and got a steel chair. He threaded RDJ's injured arm through the chair with the seat facing up and covering the shoulder. He then climbed up the turnbuckles and got ready to jump. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Is he crazy?" [/COLOR]Jerry cried. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"He'll destroy that shoulder and end RDJ's career for sure!"[/COLOR] Then a woman charged in from the back. [CENTER][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i207/scapino1974/TEW2005/JenniferHeat.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] She quickly rolled into the ring and covered RDJ's body with her own. Rich stared at her in shock but got down from the turnbuckle and left. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Who is she? Does anybody know?"[/COLOR] Peter asked. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR] 9) Joey Minnesota was flexing in front of a mirror, making sure his title belt was correctly positioned on his waist. He turned around and found Nevada Nuclear glaring at him sourly. Joey demanded to know what was wrong, so Nevada lit into him. He said that the two of them should be going after the Bumfholes or tearing it up as "The United States of Annihilation". Instead, Joey's just focused on that stupid belt. Joey said he knew Nevada was upset, but he said he wanted to prove he was worthy of being the North American Champion. He said he would have supported Nevada if he captured the title; he was a little disappointed that Nevada wasn't supporting him. Joey walked away, leaving Nevada to glare after him. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 10) [B]THE OUTCASTS vs. THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] If the Fayre had a roof, this would have blown the top off it. The crowd went nuts as both teams made their way to the ring and none of them disappointed. Lots of high flying spots from the Bumfholes. Lots of hold your breath power moves from Skull and Remo. The scariest moment was what happened to Randy Bumfhole. He had gotten both Remo and Skull out of the ring and attempted a Shooting Star Press. Remo and Skull actually caught him out of the air and then threw him shoulder first into the ring post. Randy hit hard and crumpled to the mat, not moving. Zimmy freaked out. Remo and Skull did too. They got into the ring and tried to comfort Zimmy, only to have Zimmy deck Remo with the brass knuckles before taking out Skull and rolling him up. The ref, who had been checking on Randy, looked shocked to see the pinning predicament, but rolled in and made the count. Zimmy immediately released Skull and went out to his brother's side as the paramedics came out to check him. WINNERS: [B]The Fabulous Bumfholes [/B]in 13:16 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 11) The scene shifted to show Randy being carried through the backstage area by paramedics. Zimmy was followed out by Marc DuBois. They watched as Randy was loaded into an ambulance, which pulled away. Zimmy seemed near tears. Then he heard someone say, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Idiot."[/COLOR] Zimmy and Marc turned around and found Bob Carlson watching the scene. Zimmy got in Bob's face and demanded to know what he meant by that. Bob started to say that Randy deserved what happened to him. Zimmy went after Bob, but Marc interjected himself, saying that he and Zimmy would go check on how Wanda was doing while Bob went to cool off. Bob watched them go before saying, [COLOR="darkgreen"]"They're both idiots."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Archangel came out to the ring looking pretty somber. He got the mic and asked the crowd to settle down. He explained that Randy was on his way to a local hospital and that he wanted everyone to observe a moment of silence and, if you believed in it, pray for Randy. The moment was immediately interrupted by Christian Faith's entrance music. Christian charged the ring and attacked Archangel to kick start their match.[/I] 12) [B]ARCHANGEL vs. CHRISTIAN FAITH[/B] These two have good chemistry together, and the interrupted moment of silence got most of the crowd firmly behind Archangel. The match swung back and forth for most of it. At one point, Jerry Eisen even thought that it was anybody's game and that since Christian seemed to want it more, he was likely to win. Emma immediately disagreed, saying that Archangel was completely in control. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"How can you be so sure?" [/COLOR]Jerry asked. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"He seems to be a little taken aback by Christian's offense."[/COLOR] Emma snorted. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"I almost married the guy. Trust me. He's just toying with him."[/COLOR] Sure enough, as Christian tried to set Archangel up for the Leap of Faith, Archangel simply brushed him away. Then Archangel launched an offensive of his own, staggering Christian pretty badly before sealing his fate with the Fall From Grace. WINNER: [B]Archangel[/B] in 16:56 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 13) Christian looked stunned that he lost. Archangel shrugged, then walked over and offered his hand. Christian glared at him and rolled out of the ring, storming into the back. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 14) Zimmy Bumfhole was on a cell phone. He did not look happy. He hung up and told Marc and Wanda that Randy had just arrived at the hospital and that the doctors hadn't looked at him yet. Wanda insisted that Zimmy lie down or something, but Zimmy told her to just get ready for her match. Zimmy wandered away, leaving Marc to talk to Wanda about the match. Wanda admited she was having second thoughts. Joel looked so angry and she didn't like the way Karma was picking sides. Marc said to forget about that, that she should do what she had to do. He said that Joel had had his time with the belt. It was time for someone truly deserving to hold it, and that was her. He then kissed her passionately, saying it was for good luck. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 15) [B]JOEY MINNESOTA (c) vs. TEXAS PETE [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] Tex looked pretty angry in the ring and tried to finish the match quickly with the Lone Star Drop several times. Joey always managed to shove him away or slip out of it, then lay on a flurry of offense that kept Tex reeling. Neither man could put the other away, though, with many near falls and close kick-outs. At one point, Tex threw a tantrum outside of the ring and even tossed in a chair. The ref ordered him back in. Joey charged him, so Tex tossed Joey over the top rope. Tex then got the chair and started to head for ringside. The ref got in his way and tried to wrest the chair from his hands. Joey got up from the floor and was about to get back into the ring when Nevada Nuclear charged in from the back. He grabbed Joey by the shoulder and spun him around, hitting him with a Mushroom Cloud onto the cement floor. He then rolled Joey back into the ring. Tex surrendered the chair, then picked Joey up and hit him with the Lone Star Drop before making the cover. WINNER: [B]Texas Pete [/B]in 14:13 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 16) Joel Kovach was slamming around his locker room, snarling under his breath about Wanda Fish. He turned around and found himself face to face with Archangel. The two of them stared at each other for a few moments before Joel demanded to know why Double-A was even there. Archangel said he was there to wish him luck in tonight's match. Joel laughed at him and said that he wasn't stupid. He knew what Archangel was up to and what he wanted. Archangel countered by saying that if Joel knew all along, why didn't he do anything to stop him? He patted Joel on the shoulder and said to brace himself. He was probably in for a very bumpy ride. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] 17) A video aired, hyping how Wanda Fish became the #1 Contender, the dilemma she faced, and how she finally decided to take the title shot. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 18) [B]WANDA FISH vs. JOEL KOVACH (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] I have to admit, I was worried about this one. I wasn't sure how the crowd woudl react and a tiny part of me was worried that Wanda truly wasn't ready to main event like this. Turns out I worried for nothing. I stood in awe as Wanda went toe-to-toe with Joel and gave as good as she got. Joel tried to end things early with a few low-level submission moves. Wanda screamed in pain but refused to give up, worming her way either to the ropes or even slipping out of the hold on more than one occasion. Wanda would then launch into a flurry of offense that staggered Joel. The two battled back and forth, Joel relying on brute strength while Wanda kept moving, quick and agile, never staying in one place long enough for Joel to get her. She scored a few near falls, including one that Peter Michaels declared was a [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"two and fifteen-sixteenths!"[/COLOR] Furstration began to build in both competitors, first in Joel but then in Wanda. Wanda had nailed Joel with two Dish of the Days and was getting ready to lock him into the Blonde Ambition when Joel suddenly came to life. He and Wanda tussled for a bit before Joel tied Wanda up in the Kovach Krippler. Wanda screamed in pain and tried to get to the bottom rope, but Joel pulled her back to the middle and tightened it up even more. As Wanda cried out and strained for the ropes, Joel roared at her, [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Tap, you b----!"[/COLOR] Wanda's eyes fluttered and fell closed. The ref checked her hand and called for the bell. WINNER: [B]Joel Kovach [/B]in 25:47 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 19) Even though the bell had sounded, even though the ref was ordering him to break it, Joel refused to release Wanda. He screamed his defiance as the ref tried to pry his hands off of her. Finally, the members of Karma flooded the ring. Bob and a badly banged up Rick and Bruce tried to reason with Joel to let Wanda go while Zimmy and Marc tried to pry his arms away from Wanda. Joel refused to let go. Finally Marc took matter into his own hands. He wound up and smashed a boot across Joel's head. Joel didn't break the hold, so Marc wound up and kicked him so hard, it looked like his neck nearly snapped. Joel fell back and stared at Marc with wide eyes. Bob Carlson leapt at Marc, getting into his face and demanding to know who he thought he was and how dare he kick Joel like that. Before Marc could say anything, Zimmy shrieked in rage and attacked Bob. It was like a bomb went off. Bruce and Rick tried to go after Zimmy, only to get ambushed by Marc. The members of Karma brawled through the ring and spilled out to ringside as the pay-per-view slowly faded to black. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the refusal to release the submission and for the brawl [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Who cares if Nemesis went to TCW? Who cares if he won the TCW World Heavyweight Title from Liberty in a [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] rated show? He could have come to the SWF and had a lot of fun here tonight! FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Times of Trouble"[/COLOR][/U] [I]Darryl Devine defeated Akima Brave (c) to capture [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Chris Caulfield & Eddie Peak defeated Bruce the Giant & Rick Law in [COLOR="Purple"]a Japanese Barbed Wire match [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Rich Money defeated Ricky Dale Johnson [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]The Fabulous Bumfholes (c) defeated the Outcasts to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Archangel defeated Christian Faith [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Texas Pete defeated Joey Minnesota to capture [COLOR="red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Joel Kovach (c) defeated Wanda Fish to retain [COLOR="red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 3, June 2008[/I] Held at Wisconsin Gardens in the Great Lakes Territory 9,221 in attendance[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Farrah Hesketh, and Emma Chase welcomed us to another edition of [I]Invasion![/I] 1) A video aired with highlights from "Times of Trouble", including Chris Caulfield's pin on Bruce the Giant, Archangel's win over Christian Faith, Randy Bumfhole's header into the steel post, Tex's win over Joey Minnesota, and Joel Kovach's refusal to break the Kovach Krippler and subsequent brawl. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [I][COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Anybody who missed 'Times of Trouble' missed a pivotal moment in the SWF. What is the fallout going to be in Karma after the main event, especially what happened at the end of the main event?"[/COLOR] Jerry wondered.[/I] 2) Sarah Eisen paced back forth. The members of Karma (except for Randy Bumfhole and Wanda Fish) were sitting in sullen silence before her. Marc was glaring daggers at Bob Carlson. Joel Kovach and Marc DuBois gave each other dirty looks. Rick and Bruce still looked pretty banged up from their match. Sarah finally spoke, scolding them for behaving like children. She said that "Times of Trouble" was a disaster. Akima lost his title, Randy and Wanda are both out with injuries, and the show ended with Karma fighting amongst themselves. She said that that couldn't happen anymore. Not tonight, not ever. They had to remain a team or everything they've worked for will be for nothing. She then ordered them to get out of her sight. Zimmy hung back for a moment, looking like he was about to say something, but Sarah yelled at him to go. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) [B]DARRYL DEVINE (c) vs. DELIRIOUS DAN [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] Darryl came out to the adulation of the crowd. Emma pointed out that this would be a real test to see if he deserved to hold the title given the unorthodox way his match against Akima ended. There wasn't enough selling being shown, but this might have been Dan's best match to date. He actually seemed to be getting it and the announcers were able to make it seem really good. In the end, though, Darryl hit the Devine Dream Drop for the pin and the win. WINNER: [B]Darryl Devine [/B]in 5:57 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 4) As Darryl celebrated his win, some familiar entrance music started up. Much to everyone's surprise, Angry Gilmore came out to the ring entrance. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Angry's back from his injury!"[/COLOR] Farrah crooned. Angry addressed Darryl. He said that the only reason why he had that title at all was because Karma stole it from him in the first place. Angry reminded the fans that he had been the SWF 10-Minute Champion before Karma took him out and put him on the shelf. But now he's back and he wants his title back! RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 5) Sarah Eisen was working in her office when the door banged open. She looked up and saw Zimmy Bumfhole standing before her. Zimmy looked furious. He demanded a match against Bob Carlson tonight. Sarah objected, saying that the last thing Karma needed was that match. She said that after what happened this past Saturday, they should be focusing on picking up the pieces, not fighting amongst themselves. Zimmy leaned in really close. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"You don't understand. He mocked my brother after Randy got hurt. He deserves to be beaten within an inch of his life. And that's what's going to happen tonight. Now, you can decide, boss lady. Do you want that to happen in the ring or out in the parking lot as Bob tries to get to his hotel?"[/COLOR] Sarah swallowed, leaning away from Zimmy. She quickly agreed to the match. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 6) Texas Pete appeared on screen and taunted Joey Minnesota, saying that maybe he should do a better job of keeping his house in order. Tex suggested that Joey should think long and hard about whether or not he can turn his back on Nevada Nuclear before he comes after the North American Championship again. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 7) [B]CHRIS CAULFIELD vs. CHRISTIAN FAITH[/B] Christian looked like a man who had something to prove. He was a little too eager to get into the ring with Chris. Chris seemed a little taken aback by Christian's intensity at first, but then he started laughing and simply upped his intensity to match. It resulted in an insane match, one that kept the crowd screaming for more, even as Christian took things too far by getting the ring bell and using it to ... well, ring Chris's bell. WINNER: [B]Chris Caulfield by DQ [/B]in 14:29 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 8) Ricky Dale Johnson is stalking through the backstage area when someone says, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"So all along, it's been about [I]her[/I]? That's why you've been after me?"[/COLOR] RDJ turned around to find himself face to face with Rich Money. Rich shook his head and laughed. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"You're pathetic, you know that? I don't know why I even bothered. See you around."[/COLOR] Rich tried to walk away, but RDJ snared him by the arm and whipped him around. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"You think we're done? Not yet. Not after what you did to her."[/COLOR] RDJ then shoved Rich into a brick wall and held him in place with his forearm over his neck. He got in very close and growled, [COLOR="darkgreen"]"I say when we're done."[/COLOR] He then released Rich and stormed away. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 9) [B]ZIMMY BUMFHOLE vs. BOB CARLSON[/B] Bob seemed relatively unconcerned as he went out to the ring. Zimmy, however, locked his eyes on Bob the minute he stepped into the arena. He stomped into the ring and got right in Bob's face. Bob laughed at him, telling him that he should be angry at Randy for taking such a stupid chance. He then slapped Zimmy. That proved to be a mistake. Zimmy exploded, laying into Bob with an offense drive that staggered the bigger man and left him reeling. Zimmy was in control of the whole match, chasing down Bob and trying to put him away. Finally Bob bailed out of the ring and headed for the back, shaking his head. The ref counted him out and Zimmy looked furious that he didn't get his revenge. WINNER: [B]Zimmy Bumfhole by count-out [/B]in 13:39 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 10) Marc DuBois appeared on screen. He looked at the camera and addressed Tim Westybrook. He said that even with everything that was going on in Karma, he hadn't forgotten how Tim challenged him for the Warmaster Title at "The Supreme Challenge". But, he said, he was going to have to decline the challenge. He told Tim that he was more concerned about Wanda Fish right now. He said that Joel Kovach hurt her pretty badly with the Kovach Krippler and there was some question about whether Wanda would ever be able to work in this industry again. Until he knew for sure how Wanda was, Marc wasn't going to defend the Warmaster Title. It would be his protest against how the SWF had treated Wanda. He hoped that Tim would understand. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Joel Kovach came out to the ring and mocked the fact that Wanda couldn't be there. He said that he knew people were upset with him and thought he was mean and a bully. He suggested that if anyone wanted to try and "teach him a lesson", they were welcome to come out. He'd even put the title on the line. Out came Sam Keith with fire in his eyes.[/I] 11) [B]SAM KEITH vs. JOEL KOVACH (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] These two blew the roof off the Gardens with this match. Even though Joel seemed a little off his game tonight, he still put on a phenomenal show. Sam did too. Both men went for their submission moves early in the match only to have their opponent slip out of them. Sam did managed to get the Proton Lock halfway, only to have Joel lunge for the ropes to cause the break. They brawled through the ring and around the ring as well before Joel managed to low-blow Sam and get him into the Kovach Krippler right in the middle of the ring. Sam tried to escape but finally wound up tapping. WINNER: [B]Joel Kovach [/B]in 13:49 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 12) And once again, Joel refused to break the hold! He locked it in even tighter. Once again, other wrestlers (oddly, none of them from Karma) came out to try and pry Joel's fingers off of Sam, but he stubbornly refused to let go. And then the lights went out in the Gardens. When they came back on, Archangel stood in the ring holding a steel chair. Before Joel could get out of the way, Archangel smashed it over his head. Joel collapsed to the mat, releasing Sam. Archangel rolled the champ off of Sam's body and got in close to his face. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"No more games, Joel,"[/COLOR] he said. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"No more secret strategies. No more hiding in the shadows. From here on out, it's just going to be you and me."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] for the submission ending; [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the rescue [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Dang, man, what a great way to come out of a Pay-Per-View. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] [I]Darryl Devine (c) defeated Delirious Dan for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] [I]Chris Caulfield defeated Christian Faith by DQ[/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Zimmy Bumfhole defeated Bob Carlson by count-out [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Joel Kovach (c) defeated Sam Keith to retain [COLOR="red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 3, June 2008[/I] Held at Wisconsin Gardens in the Great Lakes Territory 9,221 in attendance[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Farrah Hesketh, and Emma Chase welcomed us to another edition of [I]Invasion![/I] 1) A video aired with highlights from "Times of Trouble", including Chris Caulfield's pin on Bruce the Giant, Archangel's win over Christian Faith, Randy Bumfhole's header into the steel post, Tex's win over Joey Minnesota, and Joel Kovach's refusal to break the Kovach Krippler and subsequent brawl. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [I][COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Anybody who missed 'Times of Trouble' missed a pivotal moment in the SWF. What is the fallout going to be in Karma after the main event, especially what happened at the end of the main event?"[/COLOR] Jerry wondered.[/I] 2) Sarah Eisen paced back forth. The members of Karma (except for Randy Bumfhole and Wanda Fish) were sitting in sullen silence before her. Marc was glaring daggers at Bob Carlson. Joel Kovach and Marc DuBois gave each other dirty looks. Rick and Bruce still looked pretty banged up from their match. Sarah finally spoke, scolding them for behaving like children. She said that "Times of Trouble" was a disaster. Akima lost his title, Randy and Wanda are both out with injuries, and the show ended with Karma fighting amongst themselves. She said that that couldn't happen anymore. Not tonight, not ever. They had to remain a team or everything they've worked for will be for nothing. She then ordered them to get out of her sight. Zimmy hung back for a moment, looking like he was about to say something, but Sarah yelled at him to go. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) [B]DARRYL DEVINE (c) vs. DELIRIOUS DAN [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] Darryl came out to the adulation of the crowd. Emma pointed out that this would be a real test to see if he deserved to hold the title given the unorthodox way his match against Akima ended. There wasn't enough selling being shown, but this might have been Dan's best match to date. He actually seemed to be getting it and the announcers were able to make it seem really good. In the end, though, Darryl hit the Devine Dream Drop for the pin and the win. WINNER: [B]Darryl Devine [/B]in 5:57 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 4) As Darryl celebrated his win, some familiar entrance music started up. Much to everyone's surprise, Angry Gilmore came out to the ring entrance. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Angry's back from his injury!"[/COLOR] Farrah crooned. Angry addressed Darryl. He said that the only reason why he had that title at all was because Karma stole it from him in the first place. Angry reminded the fans that he had been the SWF 10-Minute Champion before Karma took him out and put him on the shelf. But now he's back and he wants his title back! RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 5) Sarah Eisen was working in her office when the door banged open. She looked up and saw Zimmy Bumfhole standing before her. Zimmy looked furious. He demanded a match against Bob Carlson tonight. Sarah objected, saying that the last thing Karma needed was that match. She said that after what happened this past Saturday, they should be focusing on picking up the pieces, not fighting amongst themselves. Zimmy leaned in really close. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"You don't understand. He mocked my brother after Randy got hurt. He deserves to be beaten within an inch of his life. And that's what's going to happen tonight. Now, you can decide, boss lady. Do you want that to happen in the ring or out in the parking lot as Bob tries to get to his hotel?"[/COLOR] Sarah swallowed, leaning away from Zimmy. She quickly agreed to the match. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 6) Texas Pete appeared on screen and taunted Joey Minnesota, saying that maybe he should do a better job of keeping his house in order. Tex suggested that Joey should think long and hard about whether or not he can turn his back on Nevada Nuclear before he comes after the North American Championship again. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 7) [B]CHRIS CAULFIELD vs. CHRISTIAN FAITH[/B] Christian looked like a man who had something to prove. He was a little too eager to get into the ring with Chris. Chris seemed a little taken aback by Christian's intensity at first, but then he started laughing and simply upped his intensity to match. It resulted in an insane match, one that kept the crowd screaming for more, even as Christian took things too far by getting the ring bell and using it to ... well, ring Chris's bell. WINNER: [B]Chris Caulfield by DQ [/B]in 14:29 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 8) Ricky Dale Johnson is stalking through the backstage area when someone says, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"So all along, it's been about [I]her[/I]? That's why you've been after me?"[/COLOR] RDJ turned around to find himself face to face with Rich Money. Rich shook his head and laughed. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"You're pathetic, you know that? I don't know why I even bothered. See you around."[/COLOR] Rich tried to walk away, but RDJ snared him by the arm and whipped him around. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"You think we're done? Not yet. Not after what you did to her."[/COLOR] RDJ then shoved Rich into a brick wall and held him in place with his forearm over his neck. He got in very close and growled, [COLOR="darkgreen"]"I say when we're done."[/COLOR] He then released Rich and stormed away. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 9) [B]ZIMMY BUMFHOLE vs. BOB CARLSON[/B] Bob seemed relatively unconcerned as he went out to the ring. Zimmy, however, locked his eyes on Bob the minute he stepped into the arena. He stomped into the ring and got right in Bob's face. Bob laughed at him, telling him that he should be angry at Randy for taking such a stupid chance. He then slapped Zimmy. That proved to be a mistake. Zimmy exploded, laying into Bob with an offense drive that staggered the bigger man and left him reeling. Zimmy was in control of the whole match, chasing down Bob and trying to put him away. Finally Bob bailed out of the ring and headed for the back, shaking his head. The ref counted him out and Zimmy looked furious that he didn't get his revenge. WINNER: [B]Zimmy Bumfhole by count-out [/B]in 13:39 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 10) Marc DuBois appeared on screen. He looked at the camera and addressed Tim Westybrook. He said that even with everything that was going on in Karma, he hadn't forgotten how Tim challenged him for the Warmaster Title at "The Supreme Challenge". But, he said, he was going to have to decline the challenge. He told Tim that he was more concerned about Wanda Fish right now. He said that Joel Kovach hurt her pretty badly with the Kovach Krippler and there was some question about whether Wanda would ever be able to work in this industry again. Until he knew for sure how Wanda was, Marc wasn't going to defend the Warmaster Title. It would be his protest against how the SWF had treated Wanda. He hoped that Tim would understand. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Joel Kovach came out to the ring and mocked the fact that Wanda couldn't be there. He said that he knew people were upset with him and thought he was mean and a bully. He suggested that if anyone wanted to try and "teach him a lesson", they were welcome to come out. He'd even put the title on the line. Out came Sam Keith with fire in his eyes.[/I] 11) [B]SAM KEITH vs. JOEL KOVACH (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] These two blew the roof off the Gardens with this match. Even though Joel seemed a little off his game tonight, he still put on a phenomenal show. Sam did too. Both men went for their submission moves early in the match only to have their opponent slip out of them. Sam did managed to get the Proton Lock halfway, only to have Joel lunge for the ropes to cause the break. They brawled through the ring and around the ring as well before Joel managed to low-blow Sam and get him into the Kovach Krippler right in the middle of the ring. Sam tried to escape but finally wound up tapping. WINNER: [B]Joel Kovach [/B]in 13:49 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 12) And once again, Joel refused to break the hold! He locked it in even tighter. Once again, other wrestlers (oddly, none of them from Karma) came out to try and pry Joel's fingers off of Sam, but he stubbornly refused to let go. And then the lights went out in the Gardens. When they came back on, Archangel stood in the ring holding a steel chair. Before Joel could get out of the way, Archangel smashed it over his head. Joel collapsed to the mat, releasing Sam. Archangel rolled the champ off of Sam's body and got in close to his face. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"No more games, Joel,"[/COLOR] he said. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"No more secret strategies. No more hiding in the shadows. From here on out, it's just going to be you and me."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] for the submission ending; [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the rescue [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Dang, man, what a great way to come out of a Pay-Per-View. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] [I]Darryl Devine (c) defeated Delirious Dan for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] [I]Chris Caulfield defeated Christian Faith by DQ[/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Zimmy Bumfhole defeated Bob Carlson by count-out [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Joel Kovach (c) defeated Sam Keith to retain [COLOR="red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 3, June 2008[/I] Held at The Friedman Building in the Mid South Territory 9,437 in attendance[/CENTER] Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Ana Garcia welcomed us to another edition of [I]Warzone[/I]. 1) The show started with a close-up on Tim Westybrook. He growled, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"You and I have a problem."[/COLOR] The camera pulled out to reveal that he was speaking to Archangel. Tim launched into a tirade about how Archangel lied to him. Apparently it was Archangel's idea for Tim to ref the match where Joey Minnesota took the North American Championship away from Marc DuBois. Apparently at the time, Archangel guaranteed that Tim would get a chance to wrestle for the Warmaster Title. Now, though, it doesn't look like that's going to happen. Archangel tried to defend himself, but Tim wouldn't listen. Instead, he challenged Archangel to meet him in the main event for tonight! RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 2) [B]REMMY SKYE vs. ANGRY GILMORE[/B] The announcers hyped this in the opening moments as being a true test to see if Angry could still work a match and perform in the ring. Turned out there was nothing for them to worry about. Angry looked great out there as he put Remmy away with an Anger Management. WINNER: [B]Angry Gilmore [/B]in 6:56 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 3) Sarah Eisen came out and said that she had a great match to announce. Tonight, for the first time, Remo would take on none other than Bruce the Giant. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 4) It's time for "Ask Dan!" Dan came out and said that most of the questions he had been getting lately were about the stranger that attacked Akima Brave during his championship match against Darryl Devine at "Times of Trouble". He said that so many people wanted to know who the mystery man was, he invited him to his show to find out more. Out came the young man. He introduced himself as [B]Kid Toma[/B]. He revealed that he was Akima Brave's cousin from Samoa and that his family had sent him to the States to try and bring Akima under control. He said that Akima had disgraced his family and that he was here to show him the error of his ways. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] 5) [B]BJ SHEARER vs. TEXAS PETE (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] Duane pointed out that it was a little odd that Texas wasn't facing Joey Minnesota in a rematch. But, he said, this would be a good opportunity for Texas Pete to show what he's made of. By the end of the match, both men were pretty tired but they still put on a good show. Even though BJ managed to take control of the match at one point, Tex came roaring back and finished off BJ with the Lone Star Drop. WINNER: Texas Pete in 11:01 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 6) Nevada Nuclear found Joey Minnesota backstage, ecstatic. He said it was great that Joey had decided to forget about the North American Championship. Nevada said that the two of them would totally destroy the tag division in the SWF and once again become tag champions. Joey said that wasn't going to happen. He hadn't forgotten about his rematch; instead, he was saving it for "The Supreme Challenge". He said that he couldn't go back to the tag division. Not yet, anyway. He wanted to focus on getting back what was really his. When Nevada got upset over this, Joey chewed him out, saying that if Nevada had won the 10-Minute Championship, he would have supported him. Joey finally stormed off in anger when Nevada didn't seem to listen. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 7) [B]REMO vs. BRUCE THE GIANT[/B] Even with this short match, Bruce was visibly tired at the end. Bruce still seemed a little hesitant, like he was still in pain from his match at "Times of Trouble". He still put up a good fight, but in the end, he succumbed to "The Destroyer". WINNER: [B]Remo[/B] in 6:47 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 8) The ref had barely raised Remo's hand when Zimmy Bumfhole came barreling out of the crowd. He clambered up to the top turnbuckle and launched himself at Remo, taking the bigger man down. Zimmy then pounded on Remo's head before Remo rolled out of there, looking stunned. Zimmy then got the mic and screamed at Remo that he was next for injuring Randy. He wanted Remo in a match at [I]Invasion![/I] next week. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the attack and the challenge 9) Marc DuBois was sulking backstage when Joel Kovach found him. Joel smacked Marc across the back of the head and told him to pull it together. He said that Tim and Archangel had given them both a golden opportunity tonight, one that they couldn't pass up. Marc didn't seem to hear him, so Joel hit him again, saying that he should focus and follow his lead later tonight. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 10) Chris Caulfield and Eddie Peak were in the ring, hyping up their tag team. They said that they were the most extreme athletes in the world of professional wrestling today. They said that they had injured themselves in ways that most people would have nightmares about. They... They were interrupted by Flex and Pex. Flex and Pex informed Chris and Eddie were nothing compared to them. They said that they were willing to prove it right now! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the hype; [COLOR="blue"] C+[/COLOR] for the challenge 11) [B]CHRIS CAULFIELD & EDDIE PEAK vs. FLEX & PEX[/B] This one was short and sweet. Flex and Pex basically got mowed down by Chris and Eddie. They weren't even abe to mount a token offense before Eddie put Pex away with a Peak of the Devil. WINNER: [B]Chris Caulfield & Eddie Peak [/B]in 4:53 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) Marc DuBois was backstage on a cell phone with Wanda Fish. He asked her how she was feeling. A momentary look of relief passed over his face, but then he grew more somber. He told her to take care of herself and that he hoped she'd come back soon. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 13) [B]ARCHANGEL vs. TIM WESTYBROOK[/B] These two didn't click, but that was okay. The crowd more than made up for their awkwardness. They both went for finishers early, only to have the other slip out. Things were just beginning to warm up when Joel Kovach and Marc DuBois rushed the ring and attacked them both. The ref immediately called for the bell. WINNER: [B]No one [/B]in 4:55 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 14) Archangel and Tim managed to rally and chased Joel and Marc off. They conferred quickly for a moment and then Archangel got a mic and addressed them. He said that if they were looking for a fight, all they had to do was ask. He asked the crowd if they wanted to see a slightly different main event tonight, namely Archangel and Tim Westybrook teaming up to face Joel Kovach and Marc DuBois? The crowd loved the idea. Marc and Joel didn't. Joel shook his head and they started to head up the ramp where they were met by Eric Eisen, Cliff Wilson, and Steve Frehley. Cliff, Eric, and Steve basically herded them back down the ramp and into the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 15) [B]ARCHANGEL & TIM WESTYBROOK vs. JOEL KOVACH & MARC DuBOIS[/B] The match was quickly under way. Joel seemed ready to start the match against Tim Westybrook, but Tim tagged out so Double-A could get in the ring. Joel retreated immediately and tagged in Marc. Archangel laughed and tagged in Tim. Marc whipped around and tagged Joel back in. Tim shrugged and then kicked Joel in the gut, nearly taking the champ out of his boots. Things see-sawed back and forth for a while. Eventually Archangel got tagged in and while Joel distracted the ref, Marc was able to work over Double-A pretty badly. Joel and Marc took turns working over Archangel and keeping him away from Tim's corner. Joel managed to hit the Old School Drop and made the pin, but Archangel was able to kick out. Joel then went for the Kovach Krippler, but Archangel not only slid out of it, but he also managed to dive for the corner to tag Tim back in. Tim charged in and cleaned house. The tables were turned and Joel turned to tag in Marc ... only to stop in shock as Marc dropped off the corner and left the ring. Marc laughed as Tim delivered a forearm blow to the back of Joel's head and then finished him off with the Unstoppable Force. WINNERS: [B]Archangel & Tim Westybrook [/B]in 12:52 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Nothing to say here. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]Angry Gilmore defeated Remmy Sk[/I]ye - [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] [I]Texas Pete (c) defeated BJ Shearer to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Remo defeated Bruce the Giant [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Chris Caulfield & Eddie Peak defeated Flex & Pex [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Tim Westybrook drew with Archangel [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Tim Westybrook & Archangel defeated Joel Kovach & Marc DuBois [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 3, June 2008[/I] Held at The Friedman Building in the Mid South Territory 9,437 in attendance[/CENTER] Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Ana Garcia welcomed us to another edition of [I]Warzone[/I]. 1) The show started with a close-up on Tim Westybrook. He growled, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"You and I have a problem."[/COLOR] The camera pulled out to reveal that he was speaking to Archangel. Tim launched into a tirade about how Archangel lied to him. Apparently it was Archangel's idea for Tim to ref the match where Joey Minnesota took the North American Championship away from Marc DuBois. Apparently at the time, Archangel guaranteed that Tim would get a chance to wrestle for the Warmaster Title. Now, though, it doesn't look like that's going to happen. Archangel tried to defend himself, but Tim wouldn't listen. Instead, he challenged Archangel to meet him in the main event for tonight! RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 2) [B]REMMY SKYE vs. ANGRY GILMORE[/B] The announcers hyped this in the opening moments as being a true test to see if Angry could still work a match and perform in the ring. Turned out there was nothing for them to worry about. Angry looked great out there as he put Remmy away with an Anger Management. WINNER: [B]Angry Gilmore [/B]in 6:56 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 3) Sarah Eisen came out and said that she had a great match to announce. Tonight, for the first time, Remo would take on none other than Bruce the Giant. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 4) It's time for "Ask Dan!" Dan came out and said that most of the questions he had been getting lately were about the stranger that attacked Akima Brave during his championship match against Darryl Devine at "Times of Trouble". He said that so many people wanted to know who the mystery man was, he invited him to his show to find out more. Out came the young man. He introduced himself as [B]Kid Toma[/B]. He revealed that he was Akima Brave's cousin from Samoa and that his family had sent him to the States to try and bring Akima under control. He said that Akima had disgraced his family and that he was here to show him the error of his ways. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] 5) [B]BJ SHEARER vs. TEXAS PETE (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] Duane pointed out that it was a little odd that Texas wasn't facing Joey Minnesota in a rematch. But, he said, this would be a good opportunity for Texas Pete to show what he's made of. By the end of the match, both men were pretty tired but they still put on a good show. Even though BJ managed to take control of the match at one point, Tex came roaring back and finished off BJ with the Lone Star Drop. WINNER: Texas Pete in 11:01 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 6) Nevada Nuclear found Joey Minnesota backstage, ecstatic. He said it was great that Joey had decided to forget about the North American Championship. Nevada said that the two of them would totally destroy the tag division in the SWF and once again become tag champions. Joey said that wasn't going to happen. He hadn't forgotten about his rematch; instead, he was saving it for "The Supreme Challenge". He said that he couldn't go back to the tag division. Not yet, anyway. He wanted to focus on getting back what was really his. When Nevada got upset over this, Joey chewed him out, saying that if Nevada had won the 10-Minute Championship, he would have supported him. Joey finally stormed off in anger when Nevada didn't seem to listen. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 7) [B]REMO vs. BRUCE THE GIANT[/B] Even with this short match, Bruce was visibly tired at the end. Bruce still seemed a little hesitant, like he was still in pain from his match at "Times of Trouble". He still put up a good fight, but in the end, he succumbed to "The Destroyer". WINNER: [B]Remo[/B] in 6:47 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 8) The ref had barely raised Remo's hand when Zimmy Bumfhole came barreling out of the crowd. He clambered up to the top turnbuckle and launched himself at Remo, taking the bigger man down. Zimmy then pounded on Remo's head before Remo rolled out of there, looking stunned. Zimmy then got the mic and screamed at Remo that he was next for injuring Randy. He wanted Remo in a match at [I]Invasion![/I] next week. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the attack and the challenge 9) Marc DuBois was sulking backstage when Joel Kovach found him. Joel smacked Marc across the back of the head and told him to pull it together. He said that Tim and Archangel had given them both a golden opportunity tonight, one that they couldn't pass up. Marc didn't seem to hear him, so Joel hit him again, saying that he should focus and follow his lead later tonight. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 10) Chris Caulfield and Eddie Peak were in the ring, hyping up their tag team. They said that they were the most extreme athletes in the world of professional wrestling today. They said that they had injured themselves in ways that most people would have nightmares about. They... They were interrupted by Flex and Pex. Flex and Pex informed Chris and Eddie were nothing compared to them. They said that they were willing to prove it right now! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the hype; [COLOR="blue"] C+[/COLOR] for the challenge 11) [B]CHRIS CAULFIELD & EDDIE PEAK vs. FLEX & PEX[/B] This one was short and sweet. Flex and Pex basically got mowed down by Chris and Eddie. They weren't even abe to mount a token offense before Eddie put Pex away with a Peak of the Devil. WINNER: [B]Chris Caulfield & Eddie Peak [/B]in 4:53 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) Marc DuBois was backstage on a cell phone with Wanda Fish. He asked her how she was feeling. A momentary look of relief passed over his face, but then he grew more somber. He told her to take care of herself and that he hoped she'd come back soon. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 13) [B]ARCHANGEL vs. TIM WESTYBROOK[/B] These two didn't click, but that was okay. The crowd more than made up for their awkwardness. They both went for finishers early, only to have the other slip out. Things were just beginning to warm up when Joel Kovach and Marc DuBois rushed the ring and attacked them both. The ref immediately called for the bell. WINNER: [B]No one [/B]in 4:55 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 14) Archangel and Tim managed to rally and chased Joel and Marc off. They conferred quickly for a moment and then Archangel got a mic and addressed them. He said that if they were looking for a fight, all they had to do was ask. He asked the crowd if they wanted to see a slightly different main event tonight, namely Archangel and Tim Westybrook teaming up to face Joel Kovach and Marc DuBois? The crowd loved the idea. Marc and Joel didn't. Joel shook his head and they started to head up the ramp where they were met by Eric Eisen, Cliff Wilson, and Steve Frehley. Cliff, Eric, and Steve basically herded them back down the ramp and into the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 15) [B]ARCHANGEL & TIM WESTYBROOK vs. JOEL KOVACH & MARC DuBOIS[/B] The match was quickly under way. Joel seemed ready to start the match against Tim Westybrook, but Tim tagged out so Double-A could get in the ring. Joel retreated immediately and tagged in Marc. Archangel laughed and tagged in Tim. Marc whipped around and tagged Joel back in. Tim shrugged and then kicked Joel in the gut, nearly taking the champ out of his boots. Things see-sawed back and forth for a while. Eventually Archangel got tagged in and while Joel distracted the ref, Marc was able to work over Double-A pretty badly. Joel and Marc took turns working over Archangel and keeping him away from Tim's corner. Joel managed to hit the Old School Drop and made the pin, but Archangel was able to kick out. Joel then went for the Kovach Krippler, but Archangel not only slid out of it, but he also managed to dive for the corner to tag Tim back in. Tim charged in and cleaned house. The tables were turned and Joel turned to tag in Marc ... only to stop in shock as Marc dropped off the corner and left the ring. Marc laughed as Tim delivered a forearm blow to the back of Joel's head and then finished him off with the Unstoppable Force. WINNERS: [B]Archangel & Tim Westybrook [/B]in 12:52 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Nothing to say here. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]Angry Gilmore defeated Remmy Sk[/I]ye - [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] [I]Texas Pete (c) defeated BJ Shearer to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Remo defeated Bruce the Giant [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Chris Caulfield & Eddie Peak defeated Flex & Pex [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Tim Westybrook drew with Archangel [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Tim Westybrook & Archangel defeated Joel Kovach & Marc DuBois [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 4, June 2008[/I] Held at the Virginia Park Fields in the Mid Atlantic Territory 8,352 in attendance[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Farrah Hesketh, and Emma Chase welcomed us to another episode of [I]Invasion![/I] 1) Things started off with Joel Kovach breathing extremely heavily, his face contorted with rage. The camera pulled out to reveal that he was standing in front of Sarah Eisen. Joel demanded that he be allowed to have a non-title match against Marc DuBois tonight so he could teach Marc a lesson for bailing on him in the tag match last week. Sarah said she had already come up with a way to punish Marc, but when it became clear that Joel wasn't about to leave, she agreed to the match. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 2) [B]KID TOMA vs. ANDRE JONES[/B] The announcers hyped up the fact that this would be Kid Toma's first big test in the SWF. He passed with flying colors ... or rather, a flying move. He finished off Andre quickly with a Long-Range Headbutt. WINNER: [B]Kid Toma [/B]in 7:53 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] 3) The camera revealed that Akima Brave was watching the former match on the monitor. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 4) Chris Caulfield and Eddie Peak came out to the ring and said that they were feeling a little on edge tonight. They said that they were itching for some action, and they had a great idea of where to get it. They challenged Eric Eisen and Cliff Wilson to a match, pointing out that those two hadn't really done much of anything recently. Eric and Cliff came out. Eric objected to Chris's ****y attitude, saying that it was easy for him to come in, the new guy, and criticize them. He said that they accepted their challenge and would show them how it's done in the SWF. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the response 5) The camera revealed Jennifer Heat backstage with Ricky Dale Johnson. RDJ seemed very upset that she was in the arena at all, especially since Rich Money was around somewhere. He warned her to be careful around Rich, especially given what he had done to her in the past. He told her to stick close to him, especially during his up-coming match with Joe Sexy. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 6) [B]RICKY DALE JOHNSON vs. JOE SEXY[/B] Sadly, these two didn't click in the match and it made things a bit awkward. Thankfully, Emma Chase was able to cover by suggesting that perhaps RDJ was distracted by keeping an eye on Jennifer, who hovered around the ring looking just a little lost. RDJ finished off Joe with a Southern Justice. WINNER: [B]Ricky Dale Johnson [/B]in 7:49 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 7) RDJ called Jennifer into the ring. He looked like he was about to kiss her when suddenly, Rich Money charged out of the back. He attacked RDJ and left him down and out. He then leered at Jennifer before strutting away. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 8) [B]CHRIS CAULFIELD & EDDIE PEAK vs. ERIC EISEN & CLIFF WILSON[/B] This match got the audience jumping. They seemed to be split over who to cheer for. Neither team got a clear advantage throughout the match, which led to some frustration on Eddie Peak's part. Finally Eddie went out of the ring and got some steel chairs, which he tossed into the ring. While Chris distracted the ref, Eddie took a swing at Cliff. Cliff ducked it and then drop-kicked the chair into Eddie's face. The ref turned around and saw the tail end of it and declared the match over, disqualifying both teams. WINNERS: [B]No one (Draw)[/B] in 12:01 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) Marc DuBois appeared on screen saying that he really didn't want to fight Joel Kovach. Part of him wants to just move on and let by-gones be by-gones, especially for the sake of Karma. But then he remembers what Joel Kovach did to Wanda Fish, how he locked in the Kovack Krippler and refused to let it go. He said that's why he walked out of the match last week. That's why he's going to beat Joel tonight. He's doing it all for Wanda. Sarah Eisen appeared in the shot with Marc and said that was sweet at all, but he's not out of the woods yet. She's made an executive decision. At "The Supremem Challenge", he will defend his SWF Warmaster Title against Tim Westybrook! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the dedication; [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] for the match announcement 10) [B]REMO vs. ZIMMY BUMFHOLE[/B] This was an intense match. Zimmy looked ready to murder Remo. Remo, for his part, tried to keep Zimmy calm and tried to get him to settle down, but Zimmy would have none of that. Zimmy's intensity only triggered similar intensity in Remo and soon, these two had the arena on their feet. Zimmy tried to finish Remo off, but it just wasn't possible. After two near-falls, Remo came back and nailed Zimmy with the Destroyer. WINNER: [B]Remo[/B] in 11:25 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 11) Zimmy was not happy. He fished the brass knuckles out of his trunks and used them to drop Remo. He then got out of the ring and got a chair, using it to beat on Remo for a few minutes. He then threaded Remo's leg through the chair, leaving the seat over Remo's knee. Zimmy clambered up to the top turnbuckle, leading Farrah to scream at him to not do it. She needn't have worried. Skull DeBones raced out to the ring and chased Zimmy away. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 12) Marc DuBois was warming up backstage, muttering under his breath about how Sarah Eisen was an old bat and how he never should have kissed her ... anywhere. The camera pulled back to reveal Archangel. Double-A mocked Marc a little, saying that he was so sorry that he'd have to face Tim Westybrook at the Supreme Challenge now. And he was also sorry that he would have to fight Joel. He just asked Marc to save a little piece of Joel for him because Archangel wasn't done with Joel yet. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 13) [B]MARC DuBOIS vs. JOEL KOVACH[/B] Marc tried to start things off by talking some sense into Joel. Joel responded with an open-handed slap across Marc's face. Marc tried again, only to be belted again, even harder. Marc took a moment to take a few deep breaths before trying a third time. Joel went to slap him again, but Marc blocked the attempt and managed to connect with a hard uppercut. The match raged through the ring and around it. Neither man could claim an advantage, at least not at first, but as the match wore on, it became increasingly obvious that Marc was going to outlast Joel. Joel finally rolled out of the ring, retrieved his title belt, and used it to put out Marc's lights. The ref immediately disqualified him. WINNER: [B]Marc DuBois [/B]by DQ in 15:36 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [U]THE AFTERMATH[/U] Nothing to add here. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] [I]Kid Toma defeated Andre Jones [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] [I]Ricky Dale Johnson defeated Joe Sexy [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Chris Caulfield & Eddie Peak drew with Eric Eisen & Cliff Wilson after a double DQ [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Remo defeated Zimmy Bumfhole [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Marc DuBois defeated Joel Kovach by DQ [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating -[COLOR="blue"] B[/COLOR] (Liberty defeated Nemesis in a non-title match)[/QUOTE]

Archived