SWF -- This Means War! (diary)

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 3, November 2006[/I] Held at the Missouri Armoury in the Mid West Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] [U][B]DARK MATCHES[/B][/U] 1) [B]EDDIE PEAK vs. DELIRIOUS DAN[/B] Maybe Dan is off his game all the time because he knows how awful he really is. WINNER: [B]Eddie Peak[/B] in 6:58 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C[/COLOR] 2) [B]ANGRY GILMORE vs. BLACK HAT BAILEY[/B] An okay match really. WINNER: [B]Angry Gilmore[/B] in 6:31 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 3) Principessa takes a turn shooting the shirts. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]LIVE SHOW[/U][/B] 1) Joe Sexy comes to the ring and reveals that he was the one who hired Texas Pete to interfere in the match on [I]Invasion![/I] He says that Tex, while a hired gun, is just as eager to keep the women in their place. He says, though, that Tex has got his back tonight as well when he takes on Eric Eisen for the new Warmaster title. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] for the revelation and the hype 2) Brett Biggz is warming up backstage for his match when Joey Minnesota comes out of nowhere and attacks him, throwing him around, and finally, dragging him out to the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 3) [B]BRETT BIGGZ vs. JOEY MINNESOTA[/B] Brett did his best to fight back in the early going of the match, but he was obviously feeling the effects of the beatdown. Eventually, though, he managed to gain a little measure of control and it actually looked like he might pull it off. But then Nevada Nuclear came out and attacked Brett while Joey distracted the ref, laying him out so Joey could hit the Empire Spiral and get the win. WINNER: [B]Joey Minnesota [/B]in 10:55 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 4) Joey and Nevada escape from the ring before Brett can get his hands on them. Joey gets ahold of a mic and taunts Brett from the ring entrance. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 5) Nevada and Joey go backstage. Nevada says he'll see Joey later. When he turns around, he finds himself face to face with Skull DeBones. Skull is not happy. He demands to know what Nevada thinks he's doing. Nevada snaps back that he thinks he's learned all he can from Skull, and he's willing to prove it in the ring tonight. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 6) [B]CHRISTIAN FAITH vs. JOEL KOVACH [/B]in a tournament match for the Number One Contender These two blew the roof off the armoury with their match! Wow. In the end, Joel hit Christian with an Old School Drop for the win. WINNER: Joel Kovach in 12:33 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 7) Joe Sexy is walking backstage when he comes across Texas Pete. Tex has been laid out and is clutching his head and moaning in a way that I'm guessing was supposed to convey pain. Tex didn't really pull it off, though. Joe acted scared and called for help. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 8) [B]SKULL DeBONES vs. NEVADA NUCLEAR[/B] It may seem like a repeat from last week, but there's a reason. Once again, it was clear that Skull was the dominant worker in this match, tossing Nevada around like he was nothing. But then Joey Minnesota hit the ring to even things up. He laid out Skull once again, letting Nevada get the pin. WINNER: [B]Nevada Nuclear [/B]in 9:35 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 9) As Nevada and Joey mock the fallen Skull, Brett Biggz charges out from the back and lays into Joey. Nevada tries to interject himself, but that doesn't go so well, and Brett sends them scurrying from the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 10) Elmo Benson is warming up for his match against Rich Money. His tag partner, Groucho Bling, says not to worry about him or the tag titles. He wants Elmo to focus on snagging that Number One Contender slot and then getting the Heavyweight Championship from Remo. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 11) [B]ELMO BENSON vs. RICH MONEY[/B] Peter Michaels spent the opening minutes of the match speaking of how these two have met before but always in tag team situations and how both have history with Remo which would make a title shot from either Rich or Elmo something interesting to see. The match went back and forth until Elmo managed to surprise Rich with a Shockwave from Next Year. WINNER: [B]Elmo Benson[/B] in 14:13 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 12) Elmo celebrates his win in the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 13) [B]ERIC EISEN (c) vs. JOE SEXY [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] Joe did not look happy going out to the ring by himself, but he did his best to stay focused on Eric. When it became clear that Eric was probably going to win, Joe resorted to some underhanded tactics that allowed the momentum to swing in his favor. He even got onto the top rope for some sort of high flying move while Eric staggered around in the middle of the ring. But the Melody Cuthill appeared at ringside. Before Joe realized what was happening, she pushed him off the top rope into Eric's arms. Eric capitalized and turned it into a Silver Spoon Shock. WINNER: [B]Eric Eisen[/B] in 6:58 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 14) Eric looks a little groggy and confused as to what just happened, but he never gets the chance to find out. Freddie Datsun hits the rings and smashes Eric over the head with his championship belt (Freddie's, not Eric's). Eric collapses to the mat and Freddie gets in his face, screaming. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] As we go off the air, the announcers hype the following matches that will take place on the next [I]Invasion![/I] as part of the #1 Contender Tournament semi-finals: Ricky Dale Johnson vs. Sam Keith ([COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR]) Elmo Benson vs. Joel Kovach ([COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR]) [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Apparently Joey and Nevada were used too much tonight. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] DARK: [I]Eddie Peak defeated Delirious Dan [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] DARK: [I]Angry Gilmore defeated Black Hat Bailey [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Joey Minnesota defeated Brett Biggz [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Joel Kovach defeated Christian Faith [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Nevada Nuclear defeated Skull DeBones [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Elmo Benson defeated Rich Money [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Eric Eisen defeated Joe Sexy to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, if you go by letter grade, he's still F's across the board in every wrestling stat. But if you go by numbers, then we're looking at: Power - 1.5% Power - 0.0% Strong Style - 1.5% Hardcore - 1.4% MMA Style - 0.0% Mat Work - 1.4% Chain Wrestling - 2.1% Submissions - 1.4% Aerial - 1.4% Flashiness - 1.5% Basics - 1.6% Psychology - 1.6% Safety - 1.5% Consistency - 1.5% Selling - 1.6% Microphone, Acting, Charisma, Looks, Superstar Quality, Athleticism, Toughness, Stamina, Intensity, Stiffness, Resilience, and Menace are all at 100% (as per the challenge rules) The rest are at 0%. As for overness, he's at about 6% in the US territories, 4% in Mexico, 2% in the UK, 4% in Canada, 3% in Japan, and 4% in Europe. I'm not too worried about his overness; with his mic, charisma, and so on all I'd need to do is drop him in a few angles that take advantage of that and his overness should skyrocket. It's just training him how to actually work that's taking a while.

[QUOTE=Scapino1974] 1) [B]EDDIE PEAK vs. DELIRIOUS DAN[/B] Maybe Dan is off his game all the time because he knows how awful he really is. WINNER: [B]Eddie Peak[/B] in 6:58 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C[/COLOR][/QUOTE] Dan is still able to pull off a C match though with Peak! As far as his wrestling skill, perhaps if his psych, safety, and Selling were to increase, then that alone would help to improve his in ring performances down the line (Art Reed as an example). At any rate, still a fan of this diary, and I love what you have done with Nevada Nuclear!

That would explain things. I also went back and looked at Dan's match history. I think the reason why he got the C match with Eddie is because Eddie was able to carry him. Although I can't be sure, it looks like if Dan goes up against an opponent with higher skills, he comes out looking better.

[QUOTE=Scapino1974]That would explain things. I also went back and looked at Dan's match history. I think the reason why he got the C match with Eddie is because Eddie was able to carry him. Although I can't be sure, it looks like if Dan goes up against an opponent with higher skills, he comes out looking better.[/QUOTE]That's a good thing though. If you keep him in matches with guys with good psych and the such, perhaps he can develop enough to hang on his own. I don't see any of these Heidenreich challenge folks improving the wrestling aspects of their arsenal for a looooong time. Maybe the way to go is to keep pairing him with workers that have the fundamental skills down. Maybe even a tag team! Just a thought. Cheers!

B- is about the 60% mark if you don't have him in the ring with some one of B- or higher the match is gonna look horrible because the other worker can't carry himself let alone Dan. Selling will help keep Dan looking good as well, and I'd also try and make sure the other guy has a good consistancy cause god forbid they are both off their game on the same night. When I train up guys I always use the protect road agent note untill they start getting the hang of things.

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 4, November 2006[/I] Held at the Shakeshaft Auditorium in the Great Lakes Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] [B][U]DARK MATCHES[/U][/B] 1) [B]FLASHBACK vs. FREDDIE DATSUN & DELIRIOUS DAN[/B] On the advice of my booking committee, I decided to try Dan in a tag team match and see what happened. He looked better, apparently. He didn't seem off his game tonight. The funny thing, though, is that Robbie Retro was the one who improved. WINNER: [B]Flashback[/B] in 6:40 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 2) [B]GROUCHO BLING vs. BLZ BUBB[/B] I didn't expect this good of a match out of these two. Not only that, but they helped each other improve. Groucho improved in Rumbling, BLZ Bubb in Flying. WINNER: [B]BLZ Bubb[/B] in 6:37 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) Jessie shoots the shirts. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [U][B]LIVE SHOW[/B][/U] 1) The show starts with Brett Biggz in the ring. He complains about what happened to him on the last [I]Warzone[/I], how Joey Minnesota stopped his winning streak by cheating. He challenges Joey to a match tonight. Joey comes out and agrees. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 2) Enforcer Roberts arrives at the building and, much to my surprise, the crowd actually seems excited to see him! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) Peter Michaels interviews Andre Jones backstage. Andre hypes himself up as the Cruiserweight Champ and says that he has something special in mind for Christmas Clash. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 4) Melody Cuthill, Principessa, and Angry Gilmore are walking backstage. Melody and Angry are laughing over what Melody did to Texas Pete and Joe Sexy last week on [I]Warzone[/I]. Principessa, though, seems distraught. She worries that Melody only made things worse. And she did. BLZ Bubb, Texas Pete, Joe Sexy, and Darryl Devine swarm over them and beat them to the ground. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 5) Ricky Dale Johnson is in the ring. He talks about how honored he is to be a part of the best wrestling organization around and how he intends to be the one to face Remo at Christmas Clash for the title. He apologizes to Sam Keith and tells him, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Sorry, old man, but you just got in my way."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 6) [B]RICKY DALE JOHNSON vs. SAM KEITH[/B] in [COLOR="Purple"]a semi-final match [/COLOR]to determine [COLOR="Red"]the #1 Contender for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] A great match, one that left the announcers in the dust, especially Marv Earnest. Sam tried to get Ricky into a Proton Lock a number of times. The last attempt got reversed and turned into Southern Justice. WINNER: [B]Ricky Dale Johnson[/B] in 11:32 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 7) Enforcer Roberts is backstage and he taunts Tim Westybrook. He says that he's dealt with punks like him before and it always turned out badly for the punk. He says that Tim is all talk and while Tim may have taken out Black Hat Bailey, Enforcer says if he thinks Enforcer will be a pushover, he's got another thing coming. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 8) Rich Money is in the ring. He says that even though he was eliminated last week from the tournament, he still wants a shot at Remo's title. Rich goes on to explain the reason why: [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"I made Remo."[/COLOR] He reminds the crowd of how he and Remo dominated the tag team division as "The Almighty Dollar". He says that Remo wouldn't be so good or so popular if it wasn't for him. Remo owes him. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 9) Richard Eisen comes out and says that he's given it a lot of thought. He also realizes that if he doesn't do what he's about to do, he'll probably never hear the end of it. At "Christmas Clash", we'll see Eddie Peak take on Jack Bruce one last time! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 10) Brett Biggz is walking backstage when Nevada Nuclear jumps him from behind and beats the crap out of him, then drags him out and throws him into the ring, where Joey Minnesota is waiting. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] 11) [B]BRETT BIGGZ vs. JOEY MINNESOTA[/B] Brett never stood a chance. The beating from Nevada proved to be too much to overcome. Joey dominated the match from the start and finally put Brett out of his misery with an Empire Spiral. WINNER: [B]Joey Minnesota[/B] in 7:35 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 12) The camera cuts backstage to show Skull DeBones watching a monitor thoughtfully. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 13) Melody, Principessa, and Angry are in the trainer's room, getting bandaged up from the attack by the Glass Ceiling. Principessa looks even more depressed now than before and it looks like her mood has spread to Melody. Both ladies want to just give up. Maybe they'll turn in their wrestling boots and become valets. Angry tells them to stop talking like that. He does his best to cheer them up, saying that he has a plan. The ladies do seem a little bit better as Angry pulls out a cell phone and dials a number. He starts talking to someone on the other end, asking them for help, but never says who it is. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the cheering up; [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] for the phone call 14) Remo is backstage. He addresses the camera and tells Rich that he has an over-inflated sense of his self worth. He then "dumbs it down" for Rich and says, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"In other words, you're full of it. You didn't make me. I made me. And tonight, I'll prove it."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 15) Joel Kovach is shown powerlifting backstage to warm up for his match. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 16) [B]ELMO BENSON vs. JOEL KOVACH [/B]in [COLOR="Purple"]a semi-final match [/COLOR]to determine [COLOR="Red"]the #1 Contender for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] You would think that a High Flier like Elmo and a Technician like Joel wouldn't be able to put on this great of a match, but holy cow! Elmo tried to keep Joel off-balance with a lot of aerial attacks while Joel tried to keep Elmo on the ground. In the end, Joel managed to get Elmo down and into a Figure Four. WINNER: [B]Joel Kovach[/B] in 8:46 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 17) Remo is shown walking to the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 18) [B]REMO (c) vs. RICH MONEY [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] These two, as good as they are, no-sold a lot of each other's moves. Odd. But it was a great match to finish off the night. WINNER: [B]Remo[/B] in 10:48 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] As the show went off the air, the announcers said that on the next [I]Warzone[/I], we'd see the final match for the #1 Contender Tournament: Ricky Dale Johnson vs. Joel Kovack ([COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR]) [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Not a bad night at all. It increased our popularity. But the SWF is apparently going to be losing one of our guys. After three days of negotiations, Squeeky McClean has apparently gotten fed up with the fact that I won't meet his salary demands. Apparently he feels that he can find a better deal elsewhere. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] DARK: [I]Flashback defeated Freddie Datsun & Delirious Dan [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] DARK: [I]BLZ Bubb defeated Groucho Bling[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Ricky Dale Johnson defeated Sam Keith[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Joey Minnesota defeated Brett Biggz[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] [I]Joel Kovach defeated Elmo Benson[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Remo defeated Rich Money to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Believe me, I'm just as upset about that as you are. I thought I had it nailed down at $19,000, but then was informed that he wanted me to pay travel expenses (should have offered that right away). The next day, I offered $19,000 plus travel plus 10% on merchandise and was told I wasn't offering enough. I upped it to $19,250, then $19,750, and was promptly told that Squeeky is leaving. Jerk.

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 4, November 2006[/I] Held at the Laurent Ballroom in the New England Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] [B][U]DARK MATCHES[/U][/B] 1) I decided to have some fun. I let Delirious Dan go out there and say how good he thought he was. I thought that his great entertainment skills might carry him over. I've learned that's not about to happen. Dan's little tirade is interrupted by Steve Frehley's entrance music. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C[/COLOR] 2) [B]STEVE FREHLEY vs. DELIRIOUS DAN[/B] Well here we go! Steve and Dan have some great chemistry together and that helped the match, even though Dan was once again off his game. WINNER: Steve Frehley in 11:42 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 3) Blonde Bombshell shoots the shirts. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]LIVE SHOW[/U][/B] 1) A video aired, hyping the main event tonight, the match between Ricky Dale Johnson and Joel Kovach. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 2) [B]MODERN DAY HEROES vs. THE LORDS OF WAR[/B] We debuted our newest tag team tonight, Moder Day Heroes, also known as American Elemental and Chris Gordon. Seeing as they both wear masks, I thought it might make for a fun combination. WINNERS: [B]Modern Day Heroes[/B] in 11:42 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 3) A video airs hyping the conflict between Joey Minnesota and Brett Biggz, and Nevada Nuclear and Skull DeBones. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 4) Skull DeBones finds Brett Biggz backstage. He says, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"I hear you've challenged Nevada and Joey to a handicap match next week. Do you honestly think you can take them on your own?"[/COLOR] Brett points out that the past two times he's faced Joey, he's wound up attacked by Nevada, so he might as well. Skull says that Nevada and Joey have become a thorn in his side as well and offers to help. Brett doesn't even think about it. He says no right away. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 5) [B]CHRISTIAN FAITH vs. FREDDIE DATSUN[/B] Christian almost had this thing won, but then Freddie rolled out of the ring and got a chair, smashing it over Christian's head in front of the ref. WINNER: [B]Christian Faith [/B]by DQ in 11:40 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 6) Mainstream Hernandez comes out and yells at Freddie from the ring entrance. He demands to know if that's the way true patriots behave. He then says that he challenges Freddie to a match on [I]Invasion![/I] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR]. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 7) Angry Gilmore leads Melody and Principessa out to the ring. He does most of the talking, but they challenge BLZ Bubb, Angry Gilmore, Darryl Devine and Texas Pete to a match against the three of them and a mystery partner at "Christmas Clash." RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 8) [B]ERIC EISEN (c) vs. SQUEEKY McCLEAN[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] The smarks in the audience knew that Squeeky wouldn't win and that he won't touch gold for the next month, but even then, it was still a great match. WINNER: [B]Eric Eisen[/B] in 13:14 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) BLZ Bubb, Joe Sexy, Darryl Devine, and Texas Pete come out and accept the challenge from earlier. They don't seem to care if there is a mystery partner or not. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 10) [B]RICKY DALE JOHNSON vs. JOEL KOVACH[/B] in the finals of the #1 Contender Tournament These two didn't click, but that hardly mattered. Farrah Hesketh, supporting her client, Ricky, did a great job. The action was back and forth for most of the match with multiple pin attempts. Toward the end of the match, Ricky tried to set Joel up for the Southern Justice and almost hit it, but at the last possible second, Joel reversed it and turned it into an Old School Drop. WINNER: [B]Joel Kovach[/B] in 23:20 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) Having won the tournament, Joel celebrates the fact that he'll be taking on Remo at the Christmas Clash. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Uh oh. The crowd wasn't happy. Well, not as happy as I had hoped. As they left the Ballroom, they complained about Delirious Dan's use in the dark match. Not only that, but they were also grumbling about a lack of hot storylines to follow. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] DARK: [I]Steve Frehley defeated Delirious Dan[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] [I]Modern Day Heroes defeated the Lords of War[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] [I]Christian Faith defeated Freddie Datsun by DQ[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Eric Eisen defeated Squeeky McClean to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Joel Kovach defeated Ricky Dale Johnson to become the #1 Contender for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[I][SIZE="3"]ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY[/SIZE][/I] At the end of my first year of working for Richard Eisen, he called me into his office to review my performance. Thankfully, I had met all of his goals that he had set when I first started. We hadn't fallen in size, we never went into the red, and we stayed above the $20,000,000 mark that we started with. Now he had three new goals for me. The first two were the same as before: don't fall in size, don't go under $0. We also had to be at $161,727,454 in 335 days. That last one worried me. Right now we were sitting at $147,024,958, but we only made around $2,000,000 a month. That meant that we would likely reach that goal, but things weren't looking up financially. All over the world, wrestling's popularity was dropping as was the economy in the U.S. territories. I didn't think we had enough popularity to go anywhere else, though, so I guess I'd have to cross my fingers and hope for the best. "What are you up to with the roster?" Richard said. "I know we've lost Squeeky and from what I understand, the Aristocrat's contract is going to expire within a day or two." I nodded. "I hate to lose Squeeky but he was just being greedy in his demands. And as for Aristocrat, well, I just don't have anything for him. That, and with Delirious Dan, we've got too many enhancement talents as it is. After the Clash is over, I'm planning on canning the Lords of War and maybe Bart Biggz as well." "How about storylines?" Richard asked. "Got some ideas there?" I nodded. "One in particular that I'm kind of looking forward to, but it'll involve you, sir." "Me? What is it?" I told him. He looked at me in surprise and then laughed. "Sounds like fun. Let's do it."

[quote] Well here we go! Steve and Dan have some great chemistry together and that helped the match, even though Dan was once again off his game. WINNER: Steve Frehley in 11:42 RATING: B- 3) Blonde Bombshell shoots the shirts. RATING: A* [/quote] Whoa, I read that really fast and I thought it said that Dan and Frehley had a A*. I was like :eek: :eek: I've been following this thing since it's been on it's first page and I'm still loving it.

I think you're overpushing Dan for his position on the card. Look at the WWE lower card they wish they could job in singles matches. I think you should put him in some lumberjack matches(which you can only have ten people in well 12 if you have two wrestler managers), a lowercard battle royal, tag team turmoil match, and maybe like once every three months job in a singles match. Or maybe be in a three man team that jobs to Joe Sexy or something. But getting to job in singles? That's just favoritism.

[CENTER][SIZE="3"][B]SWF Invasion![/B][/SIZE] [I]Tuesday of Week 1, December 2006[/I] Held at the Centerpiece Bridge in the Mid-Atlantic Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] [B][U]DARK MATCHES[/U][/B] 1) [B]AMERICAN ELEMENTAL, CHRIS GORDON, & JOHNNY MARTIN vs. ARISTOCRAT, DELIRIOUS DAN, & DEREK FROST[/B] Just giving the lower card a work out here. Dan was once again off his non-existant game and by the end of the match, Derek Frost was tired. Not surprisingly, the road agents in charge of the match (Craig Prince) went with the obvious winner as Johnny Martin made the pin and got the win. WINNER: [B]Johnny Martin, Chris Gordon, and American Elemental[/B] in 12:46 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C[/COLOR] 2) Emma Chase returns to her roots and shoots the shirts. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]LIVE SHOW[/U][/B] 1) Tim Westybrook starts out the show, taunting Enforcer Roberts. He tells Enforcer to watch his back, because Tim is after him and could strike at any time. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] 2) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK vs. SQUEEKY McCLEAN[/B] I hated to do this. I really did. But Squeeks left me little choice. Tim destroyed him in the ring, tearing through him like a buzz saw. WINNER: [B]Tim Westybrook[/B] in 12:05 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 3) Freddie Datsun comes out to the ring and addresses himself to Mainstream Hernandez. He says that Mainstream should just go back to chasing the Shooting Star Title, that if he plays with the big boys, he's going to get hurt. But if he wants to be hurt so badly, Freddie will oblige. He'll see him at [I]Warzone[/I]. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 4) Ricky Dale Johnson cuts a promo on how good he really is. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 5) [B]BRETT BIGGZ vs. NEVADA NUCLEAR & JOEY MINNESOTA[/B] Jerry Eisen hyped up how brave Brett is walking into the lion's den. That drew snide comments from both Marv Earnest and Emma Chase, saying that it isn't bravery that's motivating Brett, it's stupidity. Brett held his own for a while, but the fact that Nevada and Joey had each other's backs made it easy for them to stay fresh while Brett tired out as the match went on. Eventually, thanks to some help by their manager, the Blonde Bombshell, Nevada and Joey were able to double team Brett and knock him out. Then Nevada put him in the Mushroom Cloud for good measure. WINNER: [B]Nevada Nuclear & Joey Minnesota[/B] in 10:46 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 6) Even though the match is over, Nevada and Joey continue to beat on Brett. That's when Skull DeBones hits the rings and chases them away, standing over Brett's fallen body to protect him. Nevada and Joey retreat to the back, laughing and pretending to be scared. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] 7) Eddie Peak is backstage and he delivers a scathing promo on Jack Bruce. He calls Jack a wanna-be rock star who can't cut it as a musician or as a wrestler, something that Eddie has proven time after time after time. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"At the Christmas Clash, I'll prove it once and for all!"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 8) [B]ANGRY GILMORE vs. JOE SEXY[/B] The announcers hyped this as a sneak peek at Christmas Clash. Jerry spoke of Angry and Joe's history together as the tag team, Sexual Aggression, and how that history should make this an interesting match. It really did. The crowd got behind both of them and were amazed by how well the two of them knew each other. In the end, Joe managed to hit Angry with the One Night Stand. WINNER: [B]Joe Sexy[/B] in 11:57 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) As Angry is being helped to the back by officials, Joe gets a mic and proceeds to taunt him, saying that he should get used to the feeling of losing since he and his girlfriends will lose at "Christmas Clash". Angry tries to go back to the ring to shut him up, but the officials won't let him. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 10) During a commercial break, a table and two chairs are set up in the ring. Richard Eisen comes down and says that it's time for Remo and Joel Kovach to sign the contract for their match at Christmas Clash. Out comes the challenger followed by the champ. Richard explains the procedure: the two competitors can make a statement before they sign the contract. Remo goes first. He informs Joel that while Joel may be tough, he isn't going to become the champ. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Because being the World Heavyweight Champion takes more than toughness, Joel. It takes heart. It takes character. It takes honor. You have none of those qualities."[/COLOR] Remo then takes the pen and signs the contract. Joel snatches the pen from Remo, turns to Richard, and says, [COLOR="darkgreen"]"I'd like to sign first and then make my statement."[/COLOR] Richard seems a little surprised but shrugs and motions for him to go ahead. Joel signs the contract and then says, [COLOR="darkgreen"]"I believe actions speak louder than words."[/COLOR] With that, he vaults over the table and tackles Remo out of his chair, beating on his head. The two competitors brawl around the ring, knocking the table and chairs over in the process and sending Richard fleeing for his life with the signed contract. Richard then gets a mic and says, [COLOR="darkgreen"]"If you two want to fight so badly, let's make it non-title match for right now!"[/COLOR] RATING: A* for the contract signing and match announcement 11) [B]REMO vs. JOEL KOVACH[/B] These two didn't even wait for a ref or for the bell to ring. They laid into each other. At one point, Joel drove Remo through the table and tried to pin him, but Remo kicked out twice. Remo recovered and hit Joel with the Destroyer, but Joel kicked out of that. Finally, Joel threw Remo out of the ring and smashed him face first into the ring post and then wedged his head between the post and the ring steps. He then did a drop kick into the steps, slamming them into Remo's head. He then rolled into the ring and waited for the ref to count Remo out. WINNER: [B]Joel Kovach[/B] in 12:57 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 12) A ton of officials hit ringside and get Remo out of his predicament. They lean over him to try and help him up, but suddenly, Remo surges out of the crowd and gets back into the ring. He still wants to fight with Joel! The officials try to separate them, but it's no use. Remo especially seems out of control, swinging at anything that moves. Finally, the ref signals for help and the locker room clears out to separate these two before they hurt each othe worse. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] This time I got complaints about Dan and Derek Frost. The crowd also doesn't think there are hot storylines to follow. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] FROM SWF. COM - [QUOTE]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I] DARK: [I]Johnny Martin, American Elemental, and Chris Gordon defeated Derek Frost, Delirious Dan, and the Aristocrat[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] [I]Tim Westybrook defeated Squeeky McClean[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] [I]Nevada Nuclear & Joey Minnesota defeated Brett Biggz[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Joe Sexy defeated Angry Gilmore[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Joel Kovach defeated Remo[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 1, December 2006[/I] Held at Irvine Hall in the Mid-South Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] [B][U]DARK MATCHES[/U][/B] 1) [B]FLASHBACK vs. FLEX & PECS[/B] A good opening bout but nothing to write home about. WINNER: [B]Flashback[/B] in 6:38 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 2) [B]CHRISTIAN FAITH vs. EDDIE PEAK[/B] This really got the crowd going before the actual show started. Eddie finished Christian off by sneaking a foreign object into the ring in his boot. WINNER: [B]Eddie Peak[/B] in 6:43 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) Jessie shoots the shirts. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]LIVE SHOW[/U][/B] 1) Ricky Dale Johnson starts out the show by hyping himself up in the ring. He says that a lot of people have been asking if he's upset over the fact that he lost the #1 Contender's tournament. He says he isn't upset by that at all. He points out that he did his best in a fair match and that Joel Kovach won. He goes on to say that he'll get a shot at the title eventually, just not this month. He says it's inevitable, though, since he's had such an illustrious career already. He reminds people that he was the one who put Rip Chord into retirement and that makes him a legend killer of sorts. That's when Sam Keith hits the ring. He says that Ricky's just a young upstart from "out west" who's in the big leagues now. He may have taken out a washed up old has-been like Rip, but he dares Ricky to try to take out the man who invented the Proton Lock. Ricky says he'd be more than happy to show Sam what it's like to go up against a legend killer. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] for the self-hype; [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the challenge 2) Steve Frehley is walking backstage when he rounds a corner and runs into Rich Money. Rich says something under his breath about Steve being cheap trash, and that leads to an argument. At the end of it, Steve challenges Rich to get into the ring with him. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) [B]RICKY DALE JOHNSON vs. SAM KEITH[/B] Holy cow. What a match! Both men entered the ring very confident that they could pin the other. Both men went after their finishers multiple times. With each kick out, the frustration in both men built up until finally, Sam went outside the ring and tossed in a few steel chairs. He then got into the ring with one. Ricky picked up one as well. The ref warned them off, but the men attacked each other with the chairs, causing a double disqualification. WINNER: [B]No one (Draw)[/B] in 11:41 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 4) Enforcer Roberts is walking backstage when Tim Westybrook appears out of nowhere and attacks him, leaving him down and out. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 5) I was a little nervous about this one, but it worked out beautifully. BLZ Bubb, Joe Sexy, and Darryl Devine appear in a parody of an old 1950s workplace etiquette movie, one that encourages men to treat women like objects and ignore them as serious competitors. At the end, though, the Glass Ceiling become serious and say that this performance was dedicated to Angry Gilmore and his chicks and that they should get used to this, since at Christmas Clash, they're going to knock them into last year. Okay, the ending wasn't that great, but the audience loved the cheesy black-and-white footage and the antics of these three. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 6) A video airs, reviewing Freddie's meltdown over being ignored and how Mainstream Hernandez challenged him for the North American Championship. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 7) [B]FREDDIE DATSUN (c) vs. MAINSTREAM HERNANDEZ [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] Whoa. Given the fact that the angles featuring these two aren't that well received, I worried about this match. Turns out I didn't have to. Freddie entered the match looking annoyed more than anything. He played with Mainstream in the early going, mussing up the younger man's hair and shoving him around. That ended when Mainstream hit Freddie with a series of knife-edge chops that rang out through the building. Then Mainstream overwhelmed Freddie with a series of high-flying quick moves that kept the champ off his feet. It eventually got so bad that Freddie had to resort to a pair of brass knuckles he had tucked in his tights. While the ref was distracted, he nailed Mainstream and covered him. WINNER: [B]Freddie Datsun[/B] in 11:45 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 8) A video aired of Remo talking about Joel Kovach's antics on the last [I]Invasion![/I] He says the attack was cowardly. He also says that Joel shouldn't read too much into winning the non-title match. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Believe me, Kovach, when I'm defending my title, there will be no room for error. You won't survive."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 9) Rich Money is seen backstage, handing an envelope of money to referee Shane Stones. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 10) Joey Minnesota and Nevada Nuclear come to the ring and hype themselves up. They say that the audience is looking at the future of the SWF and that they will destroy anybody who gets in their way. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 11) Brett Biggz, who has a bandage taped to his forehead, is watching on a monitor when Skull DeBones appears behind him. [COLOR="darkgreen"] "See what I mean?" [/COLOR]Skull whispers. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"You can't stand against them on your own. Why don't you let me help you?"[/COLOR] Brett seems hesitant, but then he shakes on it. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 12) [B]STEVE FREHLEY vs. RICH MONEY[/B] While Steve got in a lot of great offense, it did little good. The ref, Shane Stones, seemed easily distracted the whole time. He always seemed to be looking the other way when Rich used illegal holds or moves. In the end, he spent an inordinate amount of time tieing his shoes while Rich retrieved the ring bell and used it to lay out Steve. He then did a very fast count and declared the match over. WINNER: [B]Rich Money[/B] in 9:48 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 13) Eric Eisen comes out and says that he knows people think he's the Warmaster because of who his father is, but he's willing to prove that he's championship material. He'll take on anyone in the locker room right now! After a few second's wait, Joel Kovach comes out. He says that he's already on his way to pick up a title belt in a week, but taking away Eric's will be a nice warm-up. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] for the open challenge; 14) [B]ERIC EISEN (c) vs. JOEL KOVACH [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] I think the theme of this evening could be "overconfidence". Joel was showing it in spades, sure that Eric would turn out to be a pushover. That wasn't the case. Joel had a hard time grounding Eric, and Eric used that to his advantage. That led to a great deal of frustration on Joel's part, so he finally went and got a chair and brought Eric down using that. He then stood over Eric's fallen form and spouted a lot of trash talk while the ref called for the bell. WINNER: [B]Eric Eisen[/B] by DQ in 12:45 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] No complaints about storylines. After so many good matches, I wouldn't complain either. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] DARK: [I]Flashback defeated Flex & Pecs[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] DARK: [I]Eddie Peak defeated Christian Faith[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Ricky Dale Johnson drew with Sam Keith[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Freddie Datsun defeated Mainstream Hernandez to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Rich Money defeated Steve Frehley[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Eric Eisen defeated Joel Kovach by DQ to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[I][SIZE="3"]THE PHONE CALL[/SIZE][/I] I picked up my office phone on the second ring with a sigh. I really couldn't use a distraction right now. I was going over the roster, trying to come up with new heel tag teams. With the dissolution of the Almighty Dollar months ago and the break-up of Sexual Aggression, I was left with only Flex & Pecs and the Lords of War to go after the faces. I was already planning on making Joe Sexy and Darryl Devine a tag team after their feud with Melody and Principessa ended (although I had no idea what to call them). I wanted to find one more..... "Hello?" I said, cradling the receiver in the crook of my neck. Much to my surprise, the caller didn't say anything. There was only inarticulate grunts of rage from the other end of the phone. I frowned, looking up from the papers. "Hello?" Now I caught a few words here and there. By stringing them together and making a few educated guesses, it sounded like someone was composing a stinging stream of epithets that called into question the integrity of my family tree. A smile broke out on my face when I recognized the British accent. "Well hello, Tommy. How are you?" "You had to do it, didn't you? First you took BLZ Bubb, then Ricky .... but why [I]him[/I]?" "I don't know. I thought it would be cool if history repeated itself." "What?" "Why don't you order Christmas Clash, Tommy, and see what I mean." My eyes flitted down the roster and froze when I saw two names. Of course! Why hadn't I thought of it before? It had been there the whole time and I hadn't seen it. "Gotta run, Tommy. Call again anytime."

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 2, December 2006[/I] (The Go-Home Show for [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Christmas Clash"[/COLOR]) Held at the Huntsville Fairgrounds in the South East Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] [U][B]DARK MATCHES[/B][/U] 1) [B]MODERN DAY HEROES vs. FLASHBACK vs. FLEX & PECS vs. THE LORDS OF WAR[/B] A fun, wild match. Lots of flying, lots of high spots, lots of power moves. It wore out half the participants, but it also helped a bunch of them improve their stats. WINNER: [B]Modern Day Heroes[/B] in 12:05 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 2) Blonde Bombshell shoots the shirts. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]LIVE SHOW[/U][/B] 1) The show starts with a graphic to announce tonight's main event. In a sneak peek of "Christmas Clash", we'll be seeing the team of Eddie Peak & Joel Kovach take on Jack Bruce & Remo! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 2) Steve Frehley comes out to the ring, looking pretty upset. He says he doesn't know what happened at [I]Warzone[/I], but he has a sneaking suspicion that Rich pulled a fast one somehow. He demands a rematch tonight! And this time, he doesn't want Shane Stones to be the ref. Rich Money comes out and agrees, saying that it won't be Shane Stones tonight. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] for the challenge and acceptance. 3) [B]HIGH CONCEPT vs. JOE SEXY & TEXAS PETE[/B] The tag team champs had their hands full with this one. They managed to just barely stay one step ahead of Joe and Tex, but after some quick double teams while the ref was distracted, it looked like Joe was going to hit Elmo Benson with the One Night Stand. That's when Angry Gilmore vaulted the security rail. He yanked Tex's feet off the ring apron, causing his head to smack on the apron. He then ran into the ring, hit Joe with the Anger Management, and got out of there so Elmo could get the pin. WINNER: [B]High Concept[/B] in 11:38 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 4) Richard Eisen is backstage and he addresses the camera and says that Andre Jones approached him with a great idea. At Christmas Clash, there is going to be a cruiserweight battle royal for Andre's Shooting Star Title. He is then interrupted by Mainstream Hernandez, who demands a title shot at Christmas Clash against Freddie Datsun. Richard thinks about it and then agrees. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] for the announcement; [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] for the match request. 5) Enforcer Roberts is in the ring. He has a bandage over one eye and he looks angry. He screams about what Tim Westybrook did to him on [I]Warzone[/I] and says that it's time for Tim to learn a lesson. He challenges him to a match at "Christmas Clash". Tim comes out and accepts the challenge, thanking Enforcer for giving him exactly what he wants for Christmas. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] for the challenge and acceptance 6) Another movie parody plays, this time featuring Angry, Melody, and Principessa. It's another '50s office etiquette movie. This one features Angry in a suit and tie, acting as the smarmy narrator while a number of men hit on Principessa and Melody in the background. Angry warns the viewers to not take women for granted and especially not treat them like objects since this could happen. At that point, Melody and Principessa clean house with their harassers, throwing them through windows, smashing them through tables, and upending a water cooler over the worst of them. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 7) [B]THE TOMBOYS vs. BLZ BUBB & DARRYL DEVINE[/B] Another warm-up match for Christmas Clash. The boys seemed a little nervous after the movie parody and the girls enjoyed their timid reaction. But Bubb and Darryl recovered quickly and soon the match was under way. It went back and forth for a while before finally, Principessa pinned Darryl. WINNER: [B]The Tomboys[/B] in 11:06 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 8) Jack Bruce delivers a promo on Eddie Peak, saying that he may have had some bad luck in the past with Eddie, but at Christmas Clash, he's turning it around. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) [B]STEVE FREHLEY vs. RICH MONEY[/B] The match started without a ref in the ring. Steve waited until one came out. The minute the ref appeared, Jerry Eisen said, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"That's Shane Stones! What's he doing here?"[/COLOR] Indeed, the ref did look like Shane Stones wearing a fake moustache. Marv and Emma disagreed with Jerry. Emma claims that the ref is really Peter Stones, Shane's cousin and also a ref from the indie scene. Steve is not happy and tries to unmask the phoney, but when he takes a step toward the ref, "Peter" stops him, indicating his ref shirt. Steve glares at him, but he knows he can't touch him. The match was one-sided. "Peter" apparently has the same attention deficit disorder that his cousin did on [I]Warzone[/I]. At the end of the match, Steve managed to get Rich with a Frehley's Comet and pinned him, but "Peter" was too busy looking at the rafters of the arena to make the count. Steve got up and shoved "Peter", and wouldn't you know it, the moustache fell off! Steve went after Peter, but then Rich hit him with a Bank Roll and pinned him. "Peter" made a fast count. WINNER: [B]Rich Money [/B]in 7:30 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 10) Skull DeBones and Brett Biggz come out to the ring. Brett addresses the crowd and says that he has little choice. Joey Minnesota and Nevada Nuclear has become a thorn in his side. He has little choice but to make a deal with the devil. Skull takes over at this point and issues a challenge to his former protege and his upstart partner: he and Brett want to face them at the Christmas Clash. Skull demands that they come out and respond to their challenge. Nothing happens. Skull calls them out again. Still nothing. Finally, Skull and Brett head backstage to look for them. As they do, they get jumped by Nevada and Joey, who beat them down for a solid three minutes before Nevada leans over his former mentor and says, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Love to! See you there!"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] for the beatdown 11) [B]REMO & JACK BRUCE vs. JOEL KOVACH & EDDIE PEAK[/B] The match started with Jack and Joel in the ring, but the crowd let them know that wasn't what they wanted to see. So Joel and Jack shrugged and tagged in their respective partners. The crowd still wasn't happy. So Eddie tagged Joel back in and the crowd exploded. Great match, lots of good action back and forth. In the end, things broke down a little and all four men wound up brawling in the ring. But Eddie and Joel proved a bit too vicious for Remo and Jack. Joel managed to get Jack into a Figure Four and held it there while Eddie kept Remo away. WINNER: [B]Joel Kovach & Eddie Peak[/B] in 13:58 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] As the show went off the air, the announcers ran down the card for "Christmas Clash" - [B]A Battle Royal for the SWF Shooting Star Title [/B]([COLOR="blue"]C-[/COLOR]) [B]The Glass Ceiling & Texas Pete vs. The Tomboys, Angry Gilmore, and a mystery partner[/B] ([COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR]) [B]Brett Biggz & Skull DeBones vs. Joey Minnesota & Nevada Nuclear [/B]([COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR]) [B]Mainstream Hernandez vs. Freddie Datsun (c) for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR][/B] ([COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR]) [B]Jack Bruce vs. Eddie Peak[/B] ([COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR]) This match just signed now! [B]Ricky Dale Johnson vs. Sam Keith in a submission match![/B] ([COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR]) [B]Remo (c) vs. Joel Kovach for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR][/B] ([COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR]) [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] People felt Principessa was slightly overused. But it was a good show otherwise. I'll admit, I'm a little worried about the card for Christmas Clash given the ratings that some of the hype angles got, but it can't all be upper card action. And, lest I forget (which, I'll admit, I did), we should also include [B]Tim Westybrook vs. Enforcer Roberts[/B] in the above card; I forgot to hype it! FINAL RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] DARK: [I]Modern Day Heroes defeated Flashback, Lords of War, and Flex & Pecs[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] [I]High Concept vs. Joe Sexy & Texas Pete[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]The Tomboys defeated Darryl Devine & BLZ Bubb[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Rich Money defeated Steve Frehley [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Joel Kovach & Eddie Peak defeated Remo & Jack Bruce[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/QUOTE] As always, predictions are welcome, comments are appreciated, complaints ... not so much. ;)

Archived