WFI: Wrastlin' Factory

Created by Shawn Michaels. Wrastlin Factory Inc. is a young promotion that promotes Great Wrestling & varied styles that promote a great mix of wrestling for all kinds of fans! Based in the Great Lakes region, Wrastlin Factory Inc. Hopes to jump ahead of the competition and join the National Ranks of TNA, ROH & WWE.

This is Wrastlin Factory Inc. and they're hoping they can prove the world wrong!

OOC: Okay, so I attempted to do a WWE Diary but I hit a roadblock when I had to come up with stories and personalities and all that jazz, I just have a problem of wanting to rebook old storylines or something along those lines. I think that starting a completely different company would help out in that.

This started in June, Week 1, 2014. The first show is set to start on July, Week 2, 2014. (It's a whlie but I gotta do signings and such).

Roster

WFI ROSTER

Main Event & Upper Midcard: Adam Pearce, Rikishi, Low Ki, Rene Dupree, Rhett Titus, Shannon Moore, The Blue Meanie, Vladimir Kozlov, Jesse Neal & Gunnar.

Tag Teams: Ink Inc.(Shannon Moore & Jesse Neal), The Headbangers (Mosh & Thrasher), The Highlanders (Rory & Robbie McAllistair), and The Von Erich's (Marshall & Ross Von Erich)

Midcard: Cody Deaner, Mosh, Thrasher, Zach Sabre Jr, Rory McAllistair, Robbie McAllistair, Marshall Von Erich

Lower Midcard & Opener Darkness Crabtree, Chris Jones, JT Stahr, Ross Von Erich, Orange Cassidy

ET: David Finlay Jr.

Referee: Tommy Young (He's signed to about 12 other companies too.), Aaron Mahoney, Jimmy Dylan

Road Agents: Kevin Von Erich, Tiger Ali Singh, Pat Tanaka

Announcers: Shawn Michaels, Allison Danger, Tony Dawson.

Managers: Lacey Von Erich, ??????

Championships History

WFI World Heavyweight Championship

http://i.imgur.com/lywHEI1.png - (Yes that's an old NWA Title)

• Adam Pearce - July, Week 2, 2014 - Present

WFI Heritage Championship

http://i.imgur.com/ebtytpZ.png - (Yes that's the NWA Heritage Title, I bought it)

• Vacant

WFI World Tag Team Championship

http://i.imgur.com/FaGO4Yl.png - (Yes that's an old NWA Title)

• Vacant

I'm thinking I'll do each WWE PPV just so peeps see and such :3.

WWE MONEY IN THE BANK

(Pre-Show) Sin Cara defeated Viktor (50)

(Pre-Show) Adam Rose defeated Aiden English (48)

The Major Broskis went to a double DQ with The Shield (68)

Slate Randall & Yoshi Tatsu defeated 3MB (42)

The Great Khali defeated Rusev (52)

Evolution defeated Los Matadores (80)

Confrontation between Randy Orton and John Cena (95)

Paige defeated Layla to retain the WWE Divas's Title (50)

Bad News Barrett defeated Justin Gabriel to retain the WWE Intercontinental Championship (68)

The Usos defeated Cesaro & Damien Sandow to retain the WWE Tag Team Titles (68)

Sheamus defeated Jack Swagger to retain the WWE United States Title (70)

Kane defeated John Cena (80)

Daniel Bryan defeated Dean Ambrose, Rob Van Dam & Big E Langston to retain the WWE World Heavyweight Championship (85)

Notes from Michaels

• I always pictured Cesaro & Sandow as a tag team, kind of happy they had a chance to team.
  • Khali over Rusev was a terrible idea imo
  • RVD & Big E in the Main Event just doesn't feel right too me
  • How'd they get Cena willing to lose to Kane? Probs something to do with that promising Angle with Randy Orton.
  • Paige retaining was most likely the right move here
  • Also nice to see NXT Call up Aiden English fighting in the Pre-Show... showing some hype towards the future

Also biggest news of the month

http://i.imgur.com/gxjF2ZT.png

Prediction Contest

WFI Rock and Roll

• (Pre-Show) The Headbangers vs The Highlanders
  • R1: Ross Von Erich vs Rene Dupree
  • R1: Gunnar (Taker's Kid) vs Adam Pearce
  • R1: Low Ki vs Vladimir Kozlov
  • R1: The Blue Meanie vs Shannnon Moore
  • R2: Gunnar/Pearce vs Blue Meanie/Moore
  • R2: Ross Von Erich/Dupree vs Low Ki/Vlad Kozlov
  • R3: WFI World Heavyweight Championship Match: Winner of Gunnar/Pearce vs Blue Meanie/Moore vs Ross Von Erich/Dupree vs Low Ki/Vlad Kozlov

What will be match of the night?

Good luck with this buddy... I'll be keeping an eye on it...

WFI Rock and Roll

•(Pre-Show) The Headbangers vs The Highlanders

•R1: Ross Von Erich vs Rene Dupree

•R1: Gunnar (Taker's Kid) vs Adam Pearce

•R1: Low Ki vs Vladimir Kozlov

•R1: The Blue Meanie vs Shannnon Moore

•R2: Gunnar/Pearce vs Blue Meanie/Moore

•R2: Ross Von Erich/Dupree vs Low Ki/Vlad Kozlov

•R3: WFI World Heavyweight Championship Match: Winner of Gunnar/Pearce vs Blue Meanie/Moore vs Ross Von Erich/Dupree vs Low Ki/Vlad Kozlov

What will be match of the night? If I'm right, Low Ki vs Scrap Iron should be the Match of the Night!

WFI Rock and Roll

WFI Rock and Roll

Tuesday, Week 2, July 2014

MI Taylor Town Trade Center (Great Lakes)

Attendance: 1,500

(Pre-Show) - Tony Dawson’s generic music hits and he makes his way down the ramp, introducing himself as WFI’s Lead Announcer for the foreseeable future, and once he’s settled away Allison Danger makes her entrance as the company's Color Commentator and they both hype the fact that there will be a 3rd member of the announce team joining them when the show starts! 42

(Pre-Show) Former WWE team The Highlanders (Rory McAllistair and Robbie McAllistair) defeated the former WWE Team the Headbangers (Mosh & Thrasher) when Rory McAllistair pinned Thrasher after connecting with a Slingshot inverted suplex.

The Highlanders defeat the Headbangers via pinfall. 37

WFI: Rock and Roll

Angle: The legendary music of Shawn Michaels blares over the speakers and he makes his entrance and announces that the opening event of the Wrastlin’ Factory Incorporated will be a Eight Man tournament to determine the first ever WFI World Heavyweight Champion, and the loser of the final round will be in the match at the next event to determine the first ever WFI Heritage Champion! Shawn then announces he will be joining the announce team and we start the show with the first match of the tournament... Rene Dupree vs Ross Von Erich. 89

Ross Von Erich w/ Lacey Von Erich vs Rene Dupree: Round 1 Matchup

Dupree practically dominated the young but hopeful Ross Von Erich winning the first ever WFI match easily ending the match with a Loire Valley Driver to win via pinfall and advance to the next round.

Rene Dupree defeats Ross Von Erich via pinfall. 49

Gunnar vs Adam Pearce: Round 1 Matchup

The Son of the Undertaker sets out to prove that he’s his own wrestler, but Pearce’s experience proves to be much better, defeating Gunnar via pinfall with an Iron Spike.

Adam Pearce defeats Gunnar via pinfall. 45

Low Ki vs Vladimir Kozlov: Round 1 Matchup

Both of these guys have the experience to win this match, and they both could’ve won and been 100% believable, but in the end Low Ki defeats Vladimir Kozlov via pinfall with a Ghetto Stomp to advance to Round 2.

Low Ki defeats Vladimir Kozlov via pinfall. 56

Angle Segment: Shawn Michaels announces that the next Event will be a Tag Team Tournament to determine the first ever WFI Tag Team Titles, including a fatal-4-way to determine the first ever WFI Heritage Champion, with the loser of tonights Finale being the first person and only known person to enter the match. 90

The Blue Meanie vs Shannon Moore: Round 1 Matchup

In a match that really seemed one sided for the majority of it, with Shannon Moore practically controlling the entire match, the old vet The Blue Meanie surprises Shannon and rolls him up for a 1, 2, and 3 and the Blue Meanie advances on to round 2!

The Blue Meanie defeats Shannon Moore via flash pinfall. 39

The Blue Meanie vs Adam Pearce: Round 2 Matchup

Of Course the match directly after Blue Meanie’s surprise victory, features the Blue Meanies demise, as Adam Pearce proves he’s quite the workhorse and easily handles the fatigued Blue Meanie and wins this match via Iron Spike to get the pinfall victory and head to the finale!

Adam Pearce defeats The Blue Meanie via pinfall. 41

Low Ki vs Rene Dupree: Round 2 Matchup

Rene Dupree and Low Ki went back and forth in an entertaining match with both competitors knowing that the finale was within their grasps, it just seemed like Low Ki wanted it more, outlasting Rene Dupree and ending his match with a Ghetto Stomp to pick up his 2nd pinfall victory of the night.

Low Ki defeats Rene Dupree via pinfall. 67

Angle: A Hype video plays showing some highlights from earlier in the night of Low Ki & Adam Pearce and the road to tonight’s Finale for both wrestlers. 39

Low Ki vs Adam Pearce: WFI World Heavyweight Title Match

In the finale of tonight’s tournament, and in a match to determine the first ever WFI World Heavyweight Champion, Low Ki and ‘Scrap Iron’ Adam Pearce went at it in a match that lasted nearly 20 minutes, in the end however a man in a hooded sweatshirt makes his way down to the ring, slowly, he jumped up on the apron and distracted Low Ki allowing Adam Pearce to connect with his Iron Spike maneuver and allowing Adam Pearce to become the first ever WFI World Heavyweight Champion! The man in the hoodie unveils his hood and reveals himself to be Bob Orton Jr.!! The show then ends.

Adam Pearce defeats Low Ki to become the first ever WFI World Heavyweight Champion via pinfall. 69 (MOTN)

(Post-Show) The Scrappy team of Cody Deaner & Darkness Crabtree defeat the scrappy team of Chris Jones & David Finlay Jr. via pinfall. 30

Show Rating:

http://i.imgur.com/oE1Rs7x.png

WWE Battleground

PPV Buy Rate: 7.18

JP Makomanai Stadium (Hokkaido)

Attendance: 11,500

(Pre-Show) Evolution defeated The Shield 74

(Pre-Show) 3MB II defeated International Assault 51

Fandango defeated Tye Dillinger 53

Cameron defeated Brie Bella 47

Angle: Skit involving Hulk Hogan & Triple H 100

Corey Graves, R-Truth & Rusev defeated Kofi Kingston, Fernando & The Great Khali 62

Ryback defeated Curtis Axel (R.I.P Rybaxel?) 70

Jimmy Uso defeated Jey Uso (R.I.P The Usos, The Tag Team Champs?) 57

Paige defeated Aksana to retain the WWE Divas Title 51

Angle: Confrontation involving John Cena and Randy Orton 94

Bad News Barrett defeated Rob Van Dam to retain the WWE IC Title 77

Sheamus defeated Big E to retain the WWE US Title 74

Luke Harper defeated Cody Rhodes 72

Daniel Bryan defeated Bray Wyatt to retain the WWE World Heavyweight Championship 78

Show Rating: 80

Notes from Michaels

• Didn't really understand the two Tag Team breakup like matches but w/e. Odd AI booking is odd
  • Harper vs Rhodes in the Co-Main-Event? Must've been a cool down match
  • Maybe it was too early to push on Wyatt in this title match, as I can see those 2 putting on a 90+ match
  • Nice to see Tye Dillinger on the main show
  • Evolution vs The Shield. Sounds pretty good right? Well you only saw it if you were in attendence as they put it on the pre-show. Wasn't a good decision by the creative team
  • Also, Just a nice little tidbit, nice to see Rusev get the win, gaining some minor revenge over Khali.

Predictions

WFI Tag Turmoil

• Pre-Show: David Finlay Jr. vs Orange Cassidy
  • Round 1: The Blue Meanie & Gunnar vs Ink Inc. (Shannon Moore & Jesse Neal)
  • Round 1: The Von Erich's vs The Highlanders
  • Round 1: The Headbangers vs Cody Deaner & Darkness Crabtree
  • WFI Heritage Title Match: Low Ki vs Rhett Titus vs Zack Sabre Jr. vs Rene Dupree
  • WFI Tag Team Championship: A vs B vs C
  • Adam Pearce vs ??????
  • Who takes the pinfall in the Heritage Championship Fatal-4-Way match? (1 Point)

Team A = The Blue Meanie & Gunnar vs Ink Inc. Winner

Team B = The Von Erich's vs The Highlanders winner

Team C = The Headbangers vs Cody Deaner & Darkness Crabtree winner.

Promising start you have. I like the WWE tidbits, too. Good luck!

WFI Tag Turmoil

Pre-Show: David Finlay Jr. vs Orange Cassidy

Orange Cassidy?

Round 1: The Blue Meanie & Gunnar vs Ink Inc. (Shannon Moore & Jesse Neal)

They may not have a proper tag name but I can still see them advancing

Round 1: The Von Erich's vs The Highlanders

The Von Erich name is significantly more prestigious than the Highlanders :D

Round 1: The Headbangers vs Cody Deaner & Darkness Crabtree

"YOU STILL GOT IT!" *clap, clap, clapclapclap*

WFI Heritage Title Match: Low Ki vs Rhett Titus vs Zack Sabre Jr. vs Rene Dupree

I picture this as a way to push the younger members of your roster, so...

WFI Tag Team Championship: A vs B vs C

I'm definitely rooting for the Headbangers to get a short run but I'm going with my gut and saying the Von Erichs win

Adam Pearce vs ??????

Unless you've signed Ted Dibiase (have you signed Ted Dibiase?!) or Shawn Michaels himself is coming out of retirement (is HBK wrestling?!), I think Pearce retains

Who takes the pinfall in the Heritage Championship Fatal-4-Way match? (1 Point) Rhett Titus

•Pre-Show: David Finlay Jr. vs Orange Cassidy

•Round 1: The Blue Meanie & Gunnar vs Ink Inc. (Shannon Moore & Jesse Neal)

•Round 1: The Von Erich's vs The Highlanders

•Round 1: The Headbangers vs Cody Deaner & Darkness Crabtree

•WFI Heritage Title Match: Low Ki vs Rhett Titus vs Zack Sabre Jr. vs Rene Dupree

•WFI Tag Team Championship: A vs B vs C

Adam Pearce vs ??????

•Who takes the pinfall in the Heritage Championship Fatal-4-Way match? (1 Point) Rhett Titus

Archived