Penalized for Booking Decisions?

the penalty for booking decisions comes when you use the road agent notes keep strong, protect, burial, and domination. I usually never use these notes unless it is absolutely necessary. If people are mad, I will pay them after the show and take the loss in finances rather than the penalty in the grade.

the penalty for booking decisions comes when you use the road agent notes keep strong, protect, burial, and domination. I usually never use these notes unless it is absolutely necessary. If people are mad, I will pay them after the show and take the loss in finances rather than the penalty in the grade.

What.

Keep Strong is like the best note in the game.

What.

Keep Strong is like the best note in the game.

Yeah I keep strong all the time. So does Roman Reigns if you've listened to Punk's podcast.

The note would be used in wrestling too. And the actual penalty is so minor it is often a non-factor. It's when you have a bunch of them together for other stuff that it will mess with the rating.

Less than 5 points in a match rating penalty for using keep strong is nothing compared to how much of an overness drop you can prevent by using keep strong.

You get the same penalty for using dominate, but it also has obvious benefits.

Right. I completely agree. I was just stating that if I'm doing a main event at WrestleMania, I'm not going to use keep strong as I want the best rating possible, regardless of what gets affected by the result.

Archived