Default + Modern Warriors merge

I always play like this. Only thing is deciding what era you want to play. I always take the default database and change all their ages to match the MW data. Therefore, making the guys in their prime in the default game be in their prime in the MW data. Same with rookies, prospects, and veterans. Always a fun game.

It takes a bit of work to get the database how you want it but you can age every fighter or do the opposite with the whole multi edit thing. I actually didnt know about this til somebody mentioned it on a different thread but once you set up the game how you want it then it becomes a joy to play.

It takes a bit of work to get the database how you want it but you can age every fighter or do the opposite with the whole multi edit thing. I actually didnt know about this til somebody mentioned it on a different thread but once you set up the game how you want it then it becomes a joy to play.

I couldn't find the option to multi edit ages or debut dates in the editor...is it possible?

I couldn't find the option to multi edit ages or debut dates in the editor...is it possible?

It absolutely, 100% is. I adjusted a lot of debuts to even out how my women fighters debut beginning in 1997. It's simple to do. For ages...

Go to Charatcers > Mod Maker + > Value To Adjust > Birth Year

Or for debut...

Go to Charatcers > Mod Maker + > Value To Adjust > Debut Year

Each character's current birthday/debut date will be displayed next to the character's name. You'll be able to choose what characters you want to edit. Simply adjust the "Set To All" slider to your desired year and hit the "Set To All" button. Done and done.

Run the Data Check afterwards just to double check if you mistakenly adjust a fighter to debut before the age of 18.

JGA

It absolutely, 100% is. I adjusted a lot of debuts to even out how my women fighters debut beginning in 1997. It's simple to do. For ages...

Go to Charatcers > Mod Maker + > Value To Adjust > Birth Year

Or for debut...

Go to Charatcers > Mod Maker + > Value To Adjust > Debut Year

Each character's current birthday/debut date will be displayed next to the character's name. You'll be able to choose what characters you want to edit. Simply adjust the "Set To All" slider to your desired year and hit the "Set To All" button. Done and done.

Run the Data Check afterwards just to double check if you mistakenly adjust a fighter to debut before the age of 18.

JGA

Thanks JGA never thought to look in mod maker part....long time since I used the game

As far as I know, the only way is to create a separate database for Modern Warriors, then open the database for Default and just import everything.

When importing fighters, companies, etc will the import process bring over the contracts as well, or will all fighters be unemployed?

I remember in WMMA3 there was a merge DB option which brought the contracts over too which was perfect...

Archived