Your best match rating?

I get a lot of matches between 70 - 89. Most of my big blow-off matches and Raw main event matches get into the 80+ rating and the midcard tends to get 70+ but I haven't cracked 90+ often.

My best is Kevin Owens vs Christian in a throwaway match on Raw which got 94. I resigned Christian on a pay-per-appearance role solely to job but after that he's been given a full time contract and an upper-midcard push.

But yeah, I find cracking the 90+ mark really hard to do.

I get a lot of matches between 73 and 86 in my '88 NWA game. But my top 3 A rated matches are:

Sting def. Ric Flair at SuperBrawl I: 90

Sting def. Ric Flair in a 60 Minute Iron Man Match at Clash of the Champions: 90

and

The Von Erich's def. The Road Warriors on World Championship Wrestling:89

I was rather surprised by the last one when it happened

A have a handful of A* ratings with my WWE game. Wade Barrett who is being booked as my Triple H is in nearly half of them. My user character is in two. I eventually retired myself as an in-ring character.

* Wade Barret defeats Dean Ambrose and John Cena on RAW (May 2015)

* CM Punk defeats David Otunga on RAW (April 2014)

* Shockingly, Wade Barrett defeats Sammy Zane on RAW (Sep 2015)

* Brock Lesnar defeats Cesaro and Randy Orton on Halloween Havoc (Oct 2014)

* Big Poppa Kev (Me) and CM Punk defeats The Brain Trust AKA Otunga and Sandow on RAW (Jan 2014)

* Big Poppa Kev and Daniel Bryan defeats Sandow and Barrett on Smackdown (April 2014)

* Wade Barrett defeats Alberto Del Rio in a last man standing match in Night of Champions (Sep 2013)

I have had plenty of 100's, but those were usually in rather easy mods. The three im proud of the most are:

Rollins vs Ziggler in a april 2015 mod. I still play this mod, and it is very tough. i struggle to get c+'s. I have to use people like rollins and bryan to get a b-. So at MITB 2015 when ziggler and rollins went at it,i was suprised when they gave me a 83 b +.

The next one was in my ROH 2002 game. Been going 6 years in this mod and i have been able to get some a's (21 to be exact). But At Glory by Honor IV (2005) Little Guido defended his ROH World title against paul london and cm punk, in my first (of two) A* match of the mod, and my greatest match with the company so far (96 A*).

The Last one is also in the ROH 2002 mod. And this is probably the match im most proud of in all of my TEW 2013 saves. Although it's no the best match in the company (Although was 95 A*), it was who it was with that makes me so happy it got this rating. Nigel McGuiness was at this point (And still is) the longest reigning ROH world champion. He won the belt off of Danielson at Final Battle 2006, held it for every single second of 2007, and started the new year becoming the longest reigning champion of all time. Yet throughout his entire reign, the best match he ever pulled was a 91 (And that was with ace steel, who has amazing stats in this mod), So when he and Mark Briscoe pulled a 95 A* at Supercard of Honor III (2008), i was literally shocked. Best match ever for both men, and probably will remain that way for the rest of their lives.

Archived