tips for sports entertainment feds

Is it anyone else's common practice with SE feds to join an alliance with a similar faction i.e. CZCW or NYCW, talent trade for some of their most over guys? I usually bring them in for 3 matches and let the guys I'm pushing pound the crap out of them and leech their pop. I haven't played TEW for a long time and just got back into it last week so I don't remember how to make this most efficient but I used to do it often.

I just can't remember if I had to use domination road agent note to get the most out of it or just a clean victory. Either way I remember sapping like 5 pop off of Fumihiro Ota each match then get rid of him after he wasn't useful for leeching anymore.

I used to do that. Now, I just deal with the bumpy road until I can build multiple main eventers. I have 8 guys currently 83 pop or higher in my SWF game, my highest being Eric Eisen at 93. I just fed Rich Money and Remo to the Bumfholes to get them up to mid 70s pop because I can get Remo and Money back to 90 pop easily in a month, month and a half.

Like Condors said, knowing your roster is invaluable. If you have a guy with great star quality, and great charisma, he's a license to print money; he'll be over too fast for you to keep him with guys on his level in a true program.

With regards to GMs, in USPW I use Sam Strong (not user character). For now, he's been simply announcing new matches/new title contenders. I've had some of the heels express some negative feelings (they feel he's holding them down, but he isn't).

Towards the end of his stay (once he nears retirement), he may start siding with Alicia Strong & Erik Strong (kayfabe son), but I will have someone else steal the company from them as Sam Strong leaves.

In reality, I'm using Alicia Strong as my user character (owner/booker), but it isn't discussed on screen as such.

• 3 weeks later...
Would most of the card be angles how many matches would you use in a uspw scenario

Its not so much about "how many". Rather, the product setting has a Match-Angle ratio that you need to hit approximately (within 10% or so). So if you have a company that has a 60% ratio, about 70 minutes of the 2 hour show should be wrestling. The booking screen gives you a warning if you way off on this, and being over or under significantly will affect the overall grade.

uspw staying with the default product

weekly tv show is 90 minutes 40% angles. That is 36 minutes of angles +/- 10% so it could be 27-45 minutes of angles.

match lengths are 5 8 and 12 minutes.

I would with 6 6 minute angles

54 minutes left for matches

3 12 minute matches and 1 10 minute match filles up the card

I feature my best in ring workers every week. At the start it could very well be James Justice, Enygma and Chris Caufield ,Alicia Strong, Nicky Champion.

Popularity may be rated more but having good workers with high popularity will get better ratings. Keep track of what the rating was before the show look at what they did and what it was after the show and stick to what is working and change what isn't.

You have 4 other titles and i usually have 4 storylines built around those titles. I always have a battle royal to have guys get work.

Your PPV are 150 minutes 90% matches

6 10 and 16 length

4 belt matches are usually 16 minutes at least for me (72 minutes 78 left)

5 10 minute matches for 60 minutes leaving 18 (usually your next gen guys)

you can have 3 6 minute angles

That is just a basic rundown for uspw (i am not going to claim it is the best or only way to do it but a solid starting point to work from)

Not sure if the rule still exists but there was a time when you needed an angle/match to be 6 minutes to change popularity and get skill increases (I believe it has changed but i am a creature of habit).

Archived