Another stumper for the group!

" Contractually, Jason Albert can only be pushed as a Color Commentator! "

WHAT! I've never seen this! If at all possible I'd love to get into the editor and fix this, but have no idea how.

Any, and all help would be extremely appreciated!

The only thing you can do after you've started a game is to edit his contract down to less than 30 days and renegotiate a deal with him.

When the mod maker put his contract in, under Roster Usage, they put color commentator. It makes it so that's all the worker can be used for.

This is simple...

In the editor go to his contract and see what his current role is. Active Wrestler, Retired Wrestler, Non Wrestler, ect. Move him to Active Wrestler. Also want to make sure him as a character is a wrestler also instead of moved to retired wrestler.

This is simple...

In the editor go to his contract and see what his current role is. Active Wrestler, Retired Wrestler, Non Wrestler, ect. Move him to Active Wrestler. Also want to make sure him as a character is a wrestler also instead of moved to retired wrestler.

You can in the pregame editor by editing their intended role in the contract editor not their status, which seems to be what you are referencing. It's not going to matter if you change him to Active, Non, Semi, or otherwise if his contract has his role locked to Commentator. The only way to change that in an active game is to do what Jaysin said and edit the length down or simply wait for it to run out on it's own so you can renegotiate.

You can in the pregame editor by editing their intended role in the contract editor not their status, which seems to be what you are referencing. It's not going to matter if you change him to Active, Non, Semi, or otherwise if his contract has his role locked to Commentator. The only way to change that in an active game is to do what Jaysin said and edit the length down or simply wait for it to run out on it's own so you can renegotiate.

You can edit their status though in a save. Go to the wrestle and change it to active wrestler. You edit the contract and the worker in this one. Ive done it before. Usually I have done it for ppl who dont wrestle anymore but I want to make active

You can edit their status though in a save. Go to the wrestle and change it to active wrestler. You edit the contract and the worker in this one. Ive done it before. Usually I have done it for ppl who dont wrestle anymore but I want to make active

You aren't understanding the situation. If a worker's contract's "Roster Usage" section is assigned to Color Commentator, you cannot change it in game without renegotiating. It is not the same as a worker being active or not.

Thanks for all the help.

I can confirm that changing his role unfortunately did not work. I tried the ACTIVE WRESTLER/NON-RETIRED etc, however, it kept saying that's not the type of contract he signed.

Re-negotiating did work.

Thanks for all the feedback guys. Saved a big angle! :)

Archived