[HYPE] TVVerse

Hey guys!

So I am rebooting yet another of my mods; TV Verse, where we get a load of TV shows as the companies, and the workers are actors, with their characters being the alter-egos. I have a large amount of TV shows I am planning to make companies of, with 18+ shows like Game of Thrones being deathmatches, and soaps like Eastenders being sports entertainment.

I have a load of free agents too! So please, post requests here and tell me what you would like to see!

As a theatre and film student *cough cough* who plans to direct and act one day, I'd say this is a mod I'd be looking forward to.

I worked on a straight up Game of Thrones mod awhile back. I'm really into a wide variety of TV shows so I just threw together a quick list of shows I'd be interested in, off the top of my head:

Game of Thrones

Breaking Bad

How I Met Your Mother

American Horror Story

Lost

Prison Break

Scrubs

That 70s Show

The Wire

Mad Men

Parks & Recreation

The Walking Dead

Arrested Development

The Flash

Arrow

Once Upon a Time

Community

One Tree Hill

Daredevil

Bates Motel

Chuck

Heroes

Silicon Valley

Freaks and Geeks

Undeclared

If you're looking to add Animated TV Shows also:

Adventure Time

Digimon

Pokemon

BoJack Horseman

Archer

Family Guy

South Park

The Boondocks

Rick & Morty

Total Drama

Justice League

Teen Titans

I'd say the shows with pretty big casts, like Lost, GoT, TWD, AHS, etc. would be good to implement, as your worker pool increases so much, and you could focus on just that.

Hell yeah.

• 3 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Kijar" data-cite="Kijar" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="40443" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>As a theatre and film student *cough cough* who plans to direct and act one day, I'd say this is a mod I'd be looking forward to.<p> </p><p> I worked on a straight up Game of Thrones mod awhile back. I'm really into a wide variety of TV shows so I just threw together a quick list of shows I'd be interested in, off the top of my head:</p><p> Game of Thrones</p><p> Breaking Bad</p><p> How I Met Your Mother</p><p> American Horror Story</p><p> Lost</p><p> 24</p><p> Prison Break</p><p> Scrubs</p><p> That 70s Show</p><p> The Wire</p><p> Mad Men</p><p> Parks & Recreation</p><p> The Walking Dead</p><p> Arrested Development</p><p> The Flash</p><p> Arrow</p><p> Once Upon a Time</p><p> Community</p><p> One Tree Hill</p><p> Daredevil</p><p> Bates Motel</p><p> Chuck</p><p> Heroes</p><p> Silicon Valley</p><p> Freaks and Geeks</p><p> Undeclared</p><p> </p><p> If you're looking to add Animated TV Shows also:</p><p> Adventure Time</p><p> Digimon</p><p> Pokemon</p><p> BoJack Horseman</p><p> Archer</p><p> Family Guy</p><p> South Park</p><p> The Boondocks</p><p> Rick & Morty</p><p> Total Drama</p><p> Justice League</p><p> Teen Titans</p><p> </p><p> I'd say the shows with pretty big casts, like Lost, GoT, TWD, AHS, etc. would be good to implement, as your worker pool increases so much, and you could focus on just that.</p><p> </p><p> Hell yeah.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks dude! Unfortunatly, this will be a TV only mod. However, I love your TV ideas! If anybody would like to assist me making this mod, just send me a PM!</p>

Hey guys!

I now have somebody working with me to make the Walking Dead roster (and company!). It will be one of the first companies to be included into the db. I, myself am working on a few others lime a Game of Thrones (a deathmatch company) and an Orange Is The New Black company (all female mainstream.). We still have a few more, so keep suggesting and mail me if you want in on development :)

I would really like VIKINGS as a company based in scandinavia?

Not heard of that TV show. If you would like to make the workers/company for me to include on the mod, I can gather up the images and include it in for you. Just send me the DB with the company/workers in and I will add them in! Note; the workers NEED to be the actors names, with the character in that TV show as alter-egos.

PS: This is open to anybody, so you can make your own company for me to feature in this mod! You would have to tell me first what TV show it is so I can approve of it :)

Not heard of that TV show. If you would like to make the workers/company for me to include on the mod, I can gather up the images and include it in for you. Just send me the DB with the company/workers in and I will add them in! Note; the workers NEED to be the actors names, with the character in that TV show as alter-egos.

PS: This is open to anybody, so you can make your own company for me to feature in this mod! You would have to tell me first what TV show it is so I can approve of it :)

Okay will get to do that

Thanks dude! Unfortunatly, this will be a TV only mod. However, I love your TV ideas! If anybody would like to assist me making this mod, just send me a PM!

Lol I should point out that everything I listed is a TV Show. I must have a pretty wide taste. :p

As a theatre and film student *cough cough* who plans to direct and act one day, I'd say this is a mod I'd be looking forward to.

I worked on a straight up Game of Thrones mod awhile back. I'm really into a wide variety of TV shows so I just threw together a quick list of shows I'd be interested in, off the top of my head:

Game of Thrones

Breaking Bad

How I Met Your Mother

American Horror Story

Lost

Prison Break

Scrubs

That 70s Show

The Wire

Mad Men

Parks & Recreation

The Walking Dead

Arrested Development

The Flash

Arrow

Once Upon a Time

Community

One Tree Hill

Daredevil

Bates Motel

Chuck

Heroes

Silicon Valley

Freaks and Geeks

Undeclared

If you're looking to add Animated TV Shows also:

Adventure Time

Digimon

Pokemon

BoJack Horseman

Archer

Family Guy

South Park

The Boondocks

Rick & Morty

Total Drama

Justice League

Teen Titans

I'd say the shows with pretty big casts, like Lost, GoT, TWD, AHS, etc. would be good to implement, as your worker pool increases so much, and you could focus on just that.

Hell yeah.

The love is real. I could spend the entire day talking to you guys about these shows...I am looking forward to the mod. It's great to see some love for Total Drama, one of my favorite recent cartoons. Some other suggestions, including some more comedy shows, for more workers to be included in the SE feds (Some might be hard to be implemented into the mod, I'm not sure, I think not :p):

House

Sons of Anarchy

Supernatural

Two and a Half Men

Jessica Jones (Too early?)

Regular Show

The Simpsons

American Dad

The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Diff'rent Strokes

Don't Trust the B**** in Apartment 23

These are just some. I could get a bigger list if you guys requested so. Also, if you need any help with the mod, I am certainly available. I could do the shows above, and others as well.

The love is real. I could spend the entire day talking to you guys about these shows...I am looking forward to the mod. It's great to see some love for Total Drama, one of my favorite recent cartoons. Some other suggestions, including some more comedy shows, for more workers to be included in the SE feds (Some might be hard to be implemented into the mod, I'm not sure, I think not :p):

House

Sons of Anarchy

Supernatural

Two and a Half Men

Regular Show

The Simpsons

American Dad

Diff'rent Strokes

These are just some. I could get a bigger list if you guys requested so. Also, if you need any help with the mod, I am certainly available. I could do the shows above, and others as well.

Most of MARVELs shows will be in one company, under different brands and potential stables. And by all means, you can join the development! Just messege me :)

House

Sons of Anarchy

Supernatural

Two and a Half Men

Regular Show

The Simpsons

American Dad

Diff'rent Strokes

<3 Very good to see you have a great taste, this list is great as well :D

QUICK UPDATE!

Due to popular demand, cartoons are now being featured in the mod! The cartoon characters will be alter-egos of the voice actors, and each actor will have a mask (some with a legacy) to ensure the character (like Bart Simpson for example) will always be in the game (although it will be Bart Simpson I but like anybody cares for the numbering!)

QUICK UPDATE!

Due to popular demand, cartoons are now being featured in the mod! The cartoon characters will be alter-egos of the voice actors, and each actor will have a mask (some with a legacy) to ensure the character (like Bart Simpson for example) will always be in the game (although it will be Bart Simpson I but like anybody cares for the numbering!)

Not sure if I've read that right, but how would that work with voice actors doing several characters like with The Simpsons? It wouldn't be possible to have a Simpsons promotion, I wouldn't have thought, which would defeat the point.

Not sure if I've read that right, but how would that work with voice actors doing several characters like with The Simpsons? It wouldn't be possible to have a Simpsons promotion, I wouldn't have thought, which would defeat the point.

Interesting...this may be tricky to get round...I may have to not include cartoons after all...

QUICK UPDATE!

I have fully drafted out the Doctor Who roster now; still to add the workers, but so far I have a full roster for a global sized promotion; below are the main eventers to get you guys all sassed up!

Main Eventers:

The Doctor (Peter Capaldi) - also the owner. He is set as a legacy, so his original name will be The Doctor 13 (he is one of the only workers to be like this) so the next legacy will be The Doctor 14, and so on.

Clara Oswald (Jenna Coleman) - final month of contract

Me (Maisie Williams) - Contracted only for PPVs.

Missy (Michelle Gomez)

River Song (Alex Kingston) - head booker

QUICK UPDATE!

I have also had time to finish the whole roster off of one of the British promotions; East End Fight Club, based off of an English soap called Eastenders. Pretty much a WWE-based company here. As usual, the main event roster is below; I may reveal more on a later date!

Main Eventers:

Phil Mitchell (Steve McCallaran) - also the owner. He is declining at a rapid rate, so who knows how long he will be wrestling for?

Mick Carter (Danny Dyer)

Ronnie Mitchell (Samantha Womack) - the head booker. Pretty much the Edge of the promotion. Can play a good heel/face but is really good at being a heel.

Vincent Hubbard (Richard Blackman) - the Randy Orton of the company; a really fast riser, and a possible world champion at some point.

Max Branning (Jake Wood) - taking a year off at the minute; he will start the game injured, so don't auto-push unless you want him off the roster completely until he returns.

Ian Beale (Peter Woodcock) - the Undertaker of this company, in that he is the longest serving member of the promotion. He is drastically out of shape, and it won't be long before he packs it in.

Dean Wicks (Matt DiAngelo) - the Seth Rollins guy. He is set to leave in a month though, so he will be a major loss if you don't re-sign him *hint hint*

I will most likely reveal more of the Doctor Who roster on another date, as well as this one (and a few others I am planning at the minute)

Archived