TEWSweet2016 - RW Mod

Hey guys, silytuck here!

As of yesterday WWE has been finished and we are beginning to branch out into different companies. Here is the progress of the mod as of November 22nd, 2015:

WWE: 100%

TNA: 0%

ROH: 0%

GFW: 0%

NJPW: 10%

ICW: 0%

NXT: 5%

RevPRo: 0%

If there are anymore companies we choose to do I shall update you all via this thread! Thanks so much for all the support and we look forward to all the support in the future!

Hey guys I tried to undertake a similar project as you guys. I started to create my own mod that used Fleisch's data as a base too. One thing I wanted to do was include NXT inside WWE as a brand (so you can book NXT shows), and I made the developmental center their child promotion. Mostly I went in and re-wrote the bios of workers using their Wikipedia pages. I then went and upgraded their stats to reflect the way I thought they should be represented. So far I have completed WWE, TNA, GFW, ROH, and NJPW. I'm most satisfied with ROH because that is the product I watch the most. Some of the WWE stuff may not be entirely accurate because I completed it about a month ago. The NJPW stuff should be fairly accurate as I completed it yesterday. I also spent a ton of time creating 261 venues from scratch. It includes a lot of venues in across Japan, Canada, and the US. Unfortunately, I have found that trying to undertake a project like this is quite time consuming, and I'm pretty burned out. If you guys need any help I would love to join your team, or if you just would like to take a look at my data you're more than welcome to use any of it in your mod. Shoot me a PM if I can be of any help.

Hey guys I tried to undertake a similar project as you guys. I started to create my own mod that used Fleisch's data as a base too. One thing I wanted to do was include NXT inside WWE as a brand (so you can book NXT shows), and I made the developmental center their child promotion. Mostly I went in and re-wrote the bios of workers using their Wikipedia pages. I then went and upgraded their stats to reflect the way I thought they should be represented. So far I have completed WWE, TNA, GFW, ROH, and NJPW. I'm most satisfied with ROH because that is the product I watch the most. Some of the WWE stuff may not be entirely accurate because I completed it about a month ago. The NJPW stuff should be fairly accurate as I completed it yesterday. I also spent a ton of time creating 261 venues from scratch. It includes a lot of venues in across Japan, Canada, and the US. Unfortunately, I have found that trying to undertake a project like this is quite time consuming, and I'm pretty burned out. If you guys need any help I would love to join your team, or if you just would like to take a look at my data you're more than welcome to use any of it in your mod. Shoot me a PM if I can be of any help.

Check your PM's ;)

Hey guys, silytuck here!

Hopefully this week me and Dave will get down and begin work on TNA. I know it's not much of an update, but I just want to keep you guys in the loop!

I like posts like this, I feel Hype threads are pointless without them. :) so don't fret on it not being much of an update haha

Hey guys, silytuck here. As of now, Thursday, December 3rd, TNA is 99% done. Only thing left to do is review the data and pick out any small problems! After we do that we will most likely go on to either NXT or ROH! Puddy and Dave seem to be confident that we'll hit our deadline, but I'm not so sure. I will say this, we will do everything in our power to get the mod out by the start of January, but I can't promise anything. Thanks for being patient guys!

Yea, we've worked really hard to get TNA in a realistic position here, and with their upcoming tour of India, we've put a focus on Dalip Singh, in case you couldn't tell from the screenshot above.

This is Puddy btw, I guess you could call me the lead guy on this mod, so I'll provide an actual update. If nobody has said this already, a lot of credit has to go out to Fleisch, who while I disagree with a ton of his decisions, his hard work and dedication cannot be ignored, and a ton of the backbone (and even some of the actual stats) of this mod, will come directly from him. With that said, we have made a ton of updates to the data, and are still hoping to get this out, either fully revamped, or just with a little TEW Sweet Spin, by the end of the year.

What we've done:

General Changes

WWE Roster

TNA Roster

Partial NXT and NJPW Rosters

Dalip Singh

To do next:

LU (Tucker and Dave)

NXT full (Me)

NJPW full (Me)

ROH (TBA)

If you would like to work on Mexico or the UK Scene, or have a decent Puro knowledge beyond New Japan, then we would love to have you on board. Also, if you watch the ROH product, do not need to have any mod making experience, but we could use an ROH fan to help with some of the mod. Otherwise though, we're not too concerned, because hitting the companies we have gives us a good base to work off of, and a lot of the work done by Fleisch is still pretty good.

Thanks for stopping by,

-Puddy =]

Yea, we've worked really hard to get TNA in a realistic position here, and with their upcoming tour of India, we've put a focus on Dalip Singh, in case you couldn't tell from the screenshot above.

This is Puddy btw, I guess you could call me the lead guy on this mod, so I'll provide an actual update. If nobody has said this already, a lot of credit has to go out to Fleisch, who while I disagree with a ton of his decisions, his hard work and dedication cannot be ignored, and a ton of the backbone (and even some of the actual stats) of this mod, will come directly from him. With that said, we have made a ton of updates to the data, and are still hoping to get this out, either fully revamped, or just with a little TEW Sweet Spin, by the end of the year.

What we've done:

General Changes

WWE Roster

TNA Roster

Partial NXT and NJPW Rosters

Dalip Singh

To do next:

LU (Tucker and Dave)

NXT full (Me)

NJPW full (Me)

ROH (TBA)

If you would like to work on Mexico or the UK Scene, or have a decent Puro knowledge beyond New Japan, then we would love to have you on board. Also, if you watch the ROH product, do not need to have any mod making experience, but we could use an ROH fan to help with some of the mod. Otherwise though, we're not too concerned, because hitting the companies we have gives us a good base to work off of, and a lot of the work done by Fleisch is still pretty good.

Thanks for stopping by,

-Puddy =]

I am a pretty big ROH fan.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys, silytuck here. We've run into a lot and I mean A LOT of issues involving availability and trying to work within everyone's schedule. We are still aiming for a release next week, but I believe we may only finish the US and New Japan. I'm thinking there may be later updates that involve other promotions (ie Smaller US ones, British promotions, maybe even Mexico), but I haven't confirmed this with Dave or Puddy yet. Thanks so much guys for being patient!

Well, we did it. It's only the major US promotions and NJPW, but it's a start. There may be smaller releases from time to time with certain smaller promotions (I'm thinking #1 will be ICW), but I won't confirm anything yet. If I were to go around and do ICW are there any things that you can see that harm any promotions we haven't done (belts)? Anyways, thanks so much for playing and let us know what you guys think!

Archived