Replacement Referee

All,

I'm sorry - I know I've posted quite a few "Questions" lately, but I'm awful at using the search function.

My question today is this: Is there a note I can set-up so a referee whose used as a replacement (the referee gets knocked out, 'Replacement Referee note') reads as the referee reluctantly makes the 3?

I can add a post-match thing to explain this afterwards, but if was able to work in the match that'd be preferable.

All,

I'm sorry - I know I've posted quite a few "Questions" lately, but I'm awful at using the search function.

My question today is this: Is there a note I can set-up so a referee whose used as a replacement (the referee gets knocked out, 'Replacement Referee note') reads as the referee reluctantly makes the 3?

I can add a post-match thing to explain this afterwards, but if was able to work in the match that'd be preferable.

Post all future "Questions" here: http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=525696&page=1123

All,

In the Road Agent notes, Replacement Referee is an option under External Involvement (about 3/4 of the way down the Road Agent Notes) and when you select it, it will let you choose who you want as the replacement. Included a quick screenshot to let you see :)

The screenshot was taken using a standard 1 vs 1 match in the default C-Verse data.

Hope this helps.

Replace_Ref.thumb.jpg.c1a23033cd42603161390953c34ec106.jpg

Archived