9000verse- I can't even?!?

<p>The Winner of Prediction Wars: Kazoo fest 1996 was the highlight of my life.</p><p> </p><p>

Kijar 3/5</p><p>

Crayon 3/5</p><p>

Michgcs 4/5</p><p> </p><p>

Congrats Michgcs and Welcome Kijar I hope to see you predict more often. Michgcs your reward is to create a non Corey non God like character. Pm Me your end result and It can be anybody.</p>

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LIGHTENING PILEDRIVER BUH GAWD

And really looking forward to the Unlicensed show - what a lineup!

EBD Aftermath April 2003 Prediction

Raphael vs Domino

Comments:

Casey Jones vs Sasquatch

Comments:

Iron Fist vs Warpath

Comments:

Shazam vs Captain Planet

Deadpool vs Shredder.

Comments:

Tie Breaker: The new "Head Booker" will debut tonight who could it be... hmmm... Poe?

So need to win this so I can dump points into the Coreys

EBD Unlicensed wk 1 April Predictions.

Jill Valentine w/Poe vs Mario w/Horrible

Comments:

Spider Woman w/Death vs Guardian w/ Poison

Comments:

Arisa w/ Poe vs King Koopa w/Horrible

Lara Croft w/ Death vs Sailor Moon

Comments:

<p>What happened with the Watcher? And who's the new booker of EBD?</p><p> </p><p>

EBD Aftermath April 2003 Prediction </p><p>

<strong>Raphael</strong> vs Domino</p><p>

Comments:</p><p>

<strong>Casey Jones</strong> vs Sasquatch</p><p>

<strong>Iron Fist</strong> vs Warpath</p><p>

<strong>Shazam</strong> vs Captain Planet</p><p>

<strong>Deadpool</strong> vs Shredder.</p><p>

Tie Breaker: The new "Head Booker" will debut tonight who could it be. <strong>Dr Sivana!</strong></p><p>

Reward:Heavy Training: Pick a worker and I will put 20 points in their weakest ability.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

EBD Unlicensed wk 1 April Predictions.</p><p>

Jill Valentine w/Poe vs <strong>Mario w/Horrible</strong></p><p>

<strong>Spider Woman w/Death</strong> vs Guardian w/ Poison</p><p>

Arisa w/ Poe vs <strong>King Koopa w/Horrible</strong></p><p>

Lara Croft w/ Death vs <strong>Sailor Moon</strong></p><p>

Comments: <em>SO HARD TO CHOOSE! But I think I picked Moon with a prediction prize so let's go with her</em></p>

<p>EBD Aftermath April 2003 Prediction </p><p>

<strong>Raphael</strong> vs Domino</p><p>

Casey Jones vs <strong>Sasquatch</strong></p><p>

Iron Fist vs <strong>Warpath</strong></p><p>

<strong>Shazam</strong> vs Captain Planet</p><p>

<strong>Deadpool</strong> vs Shredder.</p><p>

Tie Breaker: The new "Head Booker" will debut tonight who could it be. Dr Sivana lol</p><p>

Reward:Heavy Training: Pick a worker and I will put 20 points in their weakest ability.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

EBD Unlicensed wk 1 April Predictions.</p><p>

<strong>Jill Valentine w/Poe </strong>vs Mario w/Horrible</p><p>

<strong>Spider Woman w/Death </strong>vs Guardian w/ Poison</p><p>

Arisa w/ Poe vs <strong>King Koopa w/Horrible</strong></p><p><strong>

Lara Croft w/ Death </strong>vs Sailor Moon</p><p>

Comments:</p>

• 2 weeks later...

Guys this is a sad day for the 9000 verse-I can't even. I have 2 computers my main computer and my Hobby computer. Recently My Hobby computer has been acting up more than normal. Long story short. My Hobby computer kicked the bucket, and I didn't back up my game. My 9000verse is gone.

That doesn't mean that I won't restart but It means this Dynasty is coming to a abrupt and sudden End. But I have TEW on my good computer and I am re-working the 9000verse to its Origins and will write a dynasty based on that, until I get my hands on TEW2016.:D

Some things I want to say before I go that I did not get a chance to do in my Dynasty. Robin was going to comeback as the Red Hood and be the new Dome King Champion. Deadpool was going to turn on the fans and complete the New Foot. Shazam and Eric Baker were going to form the best tag team ever.

Big thanks to Crayon, Michgcs, JamesChaos, Kijar, Bluestar, & Kanegan. You guys motivated me to continue my dynasty, and helped me get my creative juices flowing. I look forward to seeing your predictions on the next dynasty.

Hah ahh yes, I'll have to get back to that :)

No pressure, but I (and I'm sure a HECK OF A LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE) are looking forward to it. It's one of the reasons why I'm even planning on buying TEW16 in the first place :p No pressure, though. LOL ;)

No pressure, but I (and I'm sure a HECK OF A LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE) are looking forward to it. It's one of the reasons why I'm even planning on buying TEW16 in the first place :p No pressure, though. LOL ;)

everything this tool said :D

Guys this is a sad day for the 9000 verse-I can't even. I have 2 computers my main computer and my Hobby computer. Recently My Hobby computer has been acting up more than normal. Long story short. My Hobby computer kicked the bucket, and I didn't back up my game. My 9000verse is gone.

That doesn't mean that I won't restart but It means this Dynasty is coming to a abrupt and sudden End. But I have TEW on my good computer and I am re-working the 9000verse to its Origins and will write a dynasty based on that, until I get my hands on TEW2016.:D

Some things I want to say before I go that I did not get a chance to do in my Dynasty. Robin was going to comeback as the Red Hood and be the new Dome King Champion. Deadpool was going to turn on the fans and complete the New Foot. Shazam and Eric Baker were going to form the best tag team ever.

Big thanks to Crayon, Michgcs, JamesChaos, Kijar, Bluestar, & Kanegan. You guys motivated me to continue my dynasty, and helped me get my creative juices flowing. I look forward to seeing your predictions on the next dynasty.

Darn it. I've been having trouble finding time to resume mine but I enjoyed this one a lot. It gave a bit of incentive on the 9000-verse. Well done, mate! Hope to see a 2016 diary soon enough!

Archived