How do you upload a FBPB box score?

Does anyone know of a simple way to upload a FBPB box score to this forum? I'm working on a thread in the "dynasties" part of the forum. But it's pointless if you can't upload box scores. The printed txt-format box score that the game generates is all jumbled up when I cut and paste it to a forum post.

There's not much point in doing a dynasty thread if you can't include box scores.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

<p>Thank you for your advice. I tried doing that, but unfortunately it did not work. The numbers do not line up, and it is just too much trouble to try to get them to line up manually. </p><p> </p><p>

But I do appreciate your taking the time to try to help me.</p>

• 2 weeks later...
Also have you tried creating an HTML report? It looks much nicer on that screen. Then do the screenshot format? Im not sure what would be involved with uploading an HTML file, because you might need all the files associated with it, so the graphics show up too.

• 3 weeks later...
Hey Antonin, I would take a screenshot of the boxscore, and then upload it to IMGUR.com and post the link.

Thanks, but that's ok. Taking a screenshot, uploading it somewhere and posting a link sounds like more trouble than it's worth.

Playing FBPB should be fun, and it is. Creating a box score should be simple, which it is. I think posting the box score on a forum like this should also be simple. There's no point in doing a dynasty thread if you have difficulty posting a box score.

But this forum does not attract many people anyway.

Archived