DOTT: The War of '84

I've decided to give a swing at a dynasty, using the WWF... Instead of starting in the beginning of '83, we've decided to start it off in mid-84, with a roster that while not accurate of the time, but reflects the starting point of Vince McMahon's war against the territories -- and the road to Wrestlemania I. To kick it off, let's take a look at our roster: WWF 1984 Roster: (As of April, Week 2) [U][B]Main Event[/B][/U] Faces: Hulk Hogan Andre The Giant Bob Backlund Bruno Sammartino Heels: Stan Hansen Jimmy Snuka Roddy Piper Superstar Billy Graham Ray Stevens [U][B]Upper Midcard[/B][/U] Faces: Ricky Steamboat Junkyard Dog Mark Lewin Pedro Morales Rocky Johnson Tony Atlas Heels: Big John Studd Don Muraco Dick Murdoch The Masked Superstar Gino Hernandez Afa Sika [U][B]Midcard[/B][/U] Faces: Chief Jay Strongbow Jules Strongbow Davey Boy Smith Dynamite Kid Jim Brunzell B. Brian Blair Tito Santana Ivan Putski Heels: King Kong Bundy Jumbo Tsuruta Arn Anderson Tully Blanchard Bret Hart Jim Neidhart [U][B]Lower Midcard[/B][/U] Faces: Tony Garea S.D. Jones Heels: Tiger Chung Lee Tarzan Goto Mr. Fuji Rene Goulet [U][B]Opener[/B][/U] Faces: Eddie Gilbert David Sammartino Heels: Bam Bam Bigelow Steve Austin [U][B]Enhancement Talent[/B][/U] Faces: Salvatore Bellomo Frankie Williams [U][B]Manager[/B][/U] Bobby Heenan Lou Albano The Grand Wizard Freddie Blassie [U][B]Tag Teams[/B][/U] The Brainbusters (Arn Anderson/Tully Blanchard) (Can't do a game without two of the greats) The Killer Bees (B. Brain Blair/Jim Brunzell) The Hart Foundation (Bret Hart/Jim Neidhart) The British Bulldogs (Davey Boy Smith/Dynamite Kid) The Strongbows (Chief Jay Strongbow/Jules Strongbow) Rocky Johnson and Tony Atlas The Wild Samoans (Afa/Sika) Mr. Fuji and Tiger Chung Lee [U][B]Stables[/B][/U] The Heenan Family: Bobby Heenan Big John Studd King Kong Bundy Arn Anderson Tully Blanchard Gino Hernandez Steve Austin Albano's Savages: Lou Albano Afa Sika Jimmy Snuka Blassie's Army: Freddie Blassie Mr. Fuji Tiger Chung Lee Tarzan Goto [U][B]Champions[/B][/U] WWF World Heavyweight: Hulk Hogan WWF Intercontinental: Don Muraco WWF World Tag Team: The Strongbows Stay tuned as we kick off our first WWF in Your Neighborhood, live from the heart of the Northeast!

In recent news around the States, WWF has offered several contracts to a plethora of talented youngsters, which include, but are not limited to: *Gino Hernandez (Main Event Heel of Southwest Championship Wrestling and good friend of Tully Blanchard) *Bam Bam Bigelow (A great talented big-man wrestler) *Steve Austin (A young rookie with loads of Entertainment talent) *Mike Rotundo and Barry Windham (The U.S. Express will make a great addition to an already hot tag division) And on the not-so-young list, we have: *Jumbo Tsuruta (One of Japan's most consistent workers, who'll surely add some depth to our IC Title scene) *Cowboy Bob Orton Jr. (You knew it was coming... Orton is a solid worker, who can easily blend in to midcard ranks or tag team ranks)

April, Week 1, Thursday [B]WWF in Your Neighborhood Live from the William H. Pitt Center in Fairfield, CT[/B] [B]Pre-Show:[/B] [U]Tony Garea vs. Rene Goulet[/U] A simple match that runs while the fans are being seated. A by-the-books match that gives Garea the easy win over the Frenchman. Result: Tony Garea at 5:45 by pinfall Rating: C [U]Promo: Steve Austin[/U] A short and sweet angle that gives the debuting youngster a chance to work his skills in front of the audience. Rating: D (Road Agent Note: Get this man a manager!) [U]Promo: The Brainbusters Warn the Bees[/U] Another pre-show segment, which allows the young tag team and their manager, Bobby Heenan, to put over their upcoming match against the Killer Bees tonight. Rating: E (But Arn is steadily improving) [B]The Show:[/B] [U]Tito Santana/Ivan Putski vs. Mr. Fuji/Tiger Chung Lee[/U] The opening match on the card pits Tito Santana and WWF’s resident loser, Ivan Putski, against Mr. Fuji and Tiger Chung Lee. The heels play their roles well, keeping Putski out of the ring, while pounding down the smaller Santana. Putski finally gets his chance to shine, but a well-placed chair shot from behind puts him out for the count. Result: Fuji/Chung Lee at 5:50 with a pinfall Rating: C+ [U]King Kong Bundy vs. S.D. Jones[/U] Bobby Heenan leads his huge client down to ringside, as the behemoth demands that a five-count is made, instead of the tradition three. It doesn’t really matter, as he easily manhandles his competition for an easy win following the Bundy Splash. Result: King Kong Bundy at 1:11 with a pinfall Rating: C- (Pre-Match: A) [U]The Brainbusters vs. The Killer Bees[/U] The match is preceded by a Killer Bees interview. The match itself is a decent match, pitting two strong teams against each other, with each man getting equal offense, although the veteran of the ground, Blanchard, manages to score some big hits. The match finally ends as Tully Blanchard and B. Brian Blair get a double countout. The post-match includes the team and their manager celebrating, despite their loss. Gotta love that Heenan Family spirit! Result: Double CO at 8:55 Rating: C- (Pre-Match: C-) (Post-Match: C-) [B]Intercontinental Title Match:[/B] [U]Don Muraco vs. Tony Atlas[/U] Before the match begins, we’re treated a clip of Atlas training for his title shot against Magnificent Muraco, which is then followed up by Muraco hyping up his match. We’re treated to another open match, where each man gets their moments to shine, but it’s ultimately Muraco who comes through in the end. Result: Don Muraco at 7:42 with a pinfall Rating: B+ (Pre-Match: B-/B) (Road Agent Notes: Atlas got tired at the end of the fight… he’s more useless then originally thought) [B]WWF World Heavyweight Title Match:[/B] [U]Hulk Hogan vs. Ray Stevens[/U] Hogan does his usual pre-match ramblings, which if you listen closely, have something to do with beating Ray Stevens -- maybe. Either way, the match isn’t too terribly long, as Stevens does his best to keep up with the younger man, but Hogan eventually triumphs for the win! Following the match, Roddy Piper manages to sneak down to ringside and lay into the Hulkster with the help of Stevens, leaving the champ brutally battered. Result: Hulk Hogan at 5:53 with a pinfall Rating: B (Pre-Match: B+) (Post-Match: C+) Overall Rating: B- Side Notes: Mr. Fuji suffered a Major Concussion at the show last night. This isn’t a huge deal, as it allows us to move him in his managerial role quicker, as the protégé of Freddie Blassie. This does mean we’ll have to look around for a replacement partner for Chung Lee though. Coming Up This Weekend on WWF Superstars! Steve Austin vs. David Sammartino The Hart Foundation vs. The Killer Bees King Kong Bundy vs. Ivan Putski Junkyard Dog vs. Masked Superstar Ricky Steamboat vs. Jimmy Snuka And More!

April, Week 1, Sunday [B]WWF Challenge Taped at the Glens Falls Civic Center in New York[/B] [B]Pre-Show:[/B] [U]Eddie Gilbert vs. Rene Goulet[/U] Gilbert has an even match with Goulet, ending with Gilbert getting the win. Result: Eddie Gilbert at 4:53 with a submission Rating: D [U]Steve Austin vs. David Sammartino[/U] Meh… it’s a Sammartino match, what more can we say? Austin beat him. Result: Steve Austin at 4:34 with a submission Rating: E [B]The Show:[/B] [U]Bobby Heenan has Two Aces up his Sleeves[/U] Heenan introduces his newest clients and members of the Heenan Family: Steve Austin and -- Gino Hernandez! Rating: C- [U]The Hart Foundation vs. The Killer Bees[/U] Two decent tag teams go at it, as the Hart Foundation manage to pick up the win over the Bees. Result: The Hart Foundation at 8:32 with a pinfall Rating: D (Pre-Match: D) (Road Agent Notes: Neidhart underperformed and tired out easily… Hart definitely needs a new partner… fast) [U]Gino Hernandez vs. Tito Santana[/U] The pre-match includes an interview with Heenan and Gino. Hernandez puts on a sound match as he puts Chico Santana down for an easy 1-2-3. Result: Gino Hernandez at 7:12 with a pinfall after cheating Rating: C (Pre-Match: C+) [U]King Kong Bundy vs. Ivan Putski[/U] Putski manages to hold out longer then S.D. Jones did last week… but Bundy easily rolls over the curtain jerker. Result: King Kong Bundy at 2:32 with a pinfall Rating: C (Pre-Match: C+) [U]Junkyard Dog vs. Masked Superstar[/U] JYD looks particularly dangerous tonight, as he goes at with the Masked Superstar. But despite his best efforts, the heel comes out on top when he blasts JYD with a loaded headbutt. Result: Masked Superstar at 5:54 with a pinfall Rating: B- (Pre-Match: B) [U]Ricky Steamboat vs. Jimmy Snuka[/U] The main event of the night starts out with a interview with Snuka and Albano. Snuka appears rather vicious in the ring, as he tears into Steamboat, but the plucky warrior fights on. He almost gains a pinfall, when Snuka’s stablemates, The Wild Samoans, storm the ring and attack. The three continue to pound on Steamboat, when Hulk Hogan storms the ring and chases the savages off. Result: Ricky Steamboat at 8:29 via DQ Rating: B (Pre-Match: B) (Post-Match: B) Overall Rating: B- Side Notes: We got lucky being able to pull off a B- overall with that horrible undercard. Luckily our main event matches were able to salvage it a bit. Combine that with a sold-out card and just under 97,000 viewers on TV… all-and-all it was a decent night.

PWI Weekly News: It comes as no surprise, that on top of the WWF's recent signings, that they would be signing on even more talent on-board. The recent rumors include: *Stan Hansen (The obvious would be to place him in a feud against Hogan) *Dick Murdoch (Word is that Murdoch will be used mostly as Hansen's partner or for Battle Royal fodder) *Mark Lewin (A strong Upper-Midcarder who, as a face, can work several matches against Muraco for his IC Title) These recent signings would suggest that the WWF is looking towards a long-term movement in the Great Lakes region, and with stars like Andre, Hogan, Sammartino, Graham and Steamboat, who already have footholds in the region... it's going to be an interesting fight!

From this point on, I will merely be listing results, as well as any major interviews and feud going-ons, as I really suck at doing my pitiful attempts at “match descriptions”. April, Week 2, Thursday [B]WWF in Your Neighborhood Live from the Burkhardt Center in Dayton, OH![/B] [B]Pre-Show:[/B] Steve Austin d. S.D. Jones at 4:52 by CO (Rating: D) (Pre-Match: B-) Tony Garea d. Tarzan Goto at 4:45 by DQ (Tiger Chung Lee) (Rating: C-) [B]The Show:[/B] King Kong Bundy d. Pedro Morales at 2:38 by pinfall (Rating: C-) (Pre-Match: A) The Strongbows d. The Hart Foundation at 6:11 by DQ (Rating: C) (Pre-Match: C) Andre the Giant won a 10-Man Battle Royal which also featured: Big John Studd, Ivan Putski, Jumbo Tsuruta, Junkyard Dog, Ray Stevens, Billy Graham, Bam Bam Bigelow and the British Bulldogs (Rating: B-) IC Title Match: Ricky Steamboat d. Don Muraco at by DQ (Rating: C+) (Pre-Match: B-) WWF Heavyweight Match: Hulk Hogan d. Dick Murdoch at by (Rating: B) (Pre-Match: B+) Overall Rating: C+ Side Notes: Heenan is definitely helping Austin out on the performance side, and the kid’s improving steadily. We just need to find him some decent opponents or a veteran partner. Infact, Heenan looks to be our premier manager, which comes as no shock. The man is gold with anyone. If only he could manage all our heels… (I’m looking at you, Hart Foundation!) On the plus side, Neidhart managed to NOT get tired out tonight, but he was off his game again. The Battle Royal proved to be a hit, with Andre looking spectacular in the ring. This match’ll give us a great chance to showcase some of our undercarded talent, as well as giving Andre the push he deserves. Steamboat and Muraco didn’t seem to gel in the ring though… The fans also expected more angle segments, so we’ll have to work on that next time. All-in-all? The show was a success, and we’ve made our first foothold on the Great Lakes region. In Other News: WWF has signed a PPV deal with Public Access Select. Expect to see their very first PPV (King of the Ring) to debut next month.

I dunno... I can only describe David Sammartino getting rolled over by a better wrestler so many times, before I get bored out of my mind. I may do a few match descriptions for the bigger matches, but Bruno Jr., Putski and the rest of them will have to be content with getting nothing.

It comes as a major shock to us at the WWF -- but The Grand Wizard has decided to step up and take on the challenge of managing one of the WWF's hot teams -- The Hart Foundation. The manager is expected to help get the team back on track after losing their title shot at the last show. And with TV stations looking for new programming here, the WWF will surely be looking to get WWF Challenge broadcasted in the Great Lakes region.

April, Week 2, Sunday [B]WWF Challenge Taped at the Mid-Hudson Civic Center at Poughkeepsie, NY[/B] [B]The Pre-Show:[/B] Steve Austin d. Tony Garea at 5:32 by pinfall (Rating: C-) (Pre-Match: B-) Bam Bam Bigelow d. Eddie Gilbert at 7:43 by pinfall (Rating: E) [B]The Show:[/B] The Hart Foundation d. The Killer Bees at 4:46 by pinfall (Rating: D) (Pre-Match: C-) The Brainbusters d. The British Bulldogs at 9:38 by pinfall (Rating: D) (Pre-Match: D) [U]Hansen Demands a Title Shot and Hogan Accepts -- Next Week[/U] Stan Hansen comes out to ringside, where he demands that Hulk Hogan faces him with a title shot. The champion appears to agree to the Texan’s challenge -- but at their next show in Ohio. (Rating: B+/A) Gino Hernandez d. Ivan Putski at 5:16 by DQ (Rating: C+) (Pre-Match: C) WWF Tag Title: The Strongbows draw The Wild Samoans at 6:59 by Double CO (Rating: B) (Pre-Match: B+) Roddy Piper d. Bob Backlund at 8:30 by submission (Rating: B) (Pre-Match: B) Overall Rating: B- Side Notes: Austin and Garea seemed to gel, which should give Austin someone to kick around for awhile. Bam Bam, on the other hand, was winded by the end… thank god for dark matches. Note for the future: stick him in some quick squash matches. I think we’re going to have to bite the bullet on Neidhart though… the man is consistent… consistently off his game. He’s just going to drag Bret Hart down, it would seem. The Busters/Bulldogs series ran for too long, which effectively made Davey Boy about as useful as a Mulkey brother. The Hansen/Hogan angles pulled big marks -- can’t wait to see these two waging war in the Great Lakes next week. I think we can expect to see The Strongbows and Samoans pull a few more decent matches before we go for a title change… and Piper and Backlund in a feud? After Piper’s win, you can almost guarantee it!

PWI Rumor Mill: Some big news is abrewing in the wrestling industry today, as insiders claim that a recent interview with WWF owner, Vince McMahon Jr., and head booker, Rick Arnold, signifies that the WWF is planning to pull what some call a "roster split", to allow them to effectively work their way in Northern and Southern markets. Q: How does the WWF plan to make itself the premier promotion in America? McMahon Jr: Where we are right now, it's going to be difficult for us to effectively get our promotion out there to the entire US, without getting a National TV deal. Arnold: Which is why one of the ideas we've been spitballing is creating two seperate rosters. It would allow us to evenly blanket the US. McMahon: Of course, that's merely speculation. A move on that magnitude would require the hiring of wrestlers popular in the other regions. Arnold: Ric Flair's always available. Could the WWF be looking to hire the Nature Boy in an attempt to place a foothold in the Southern markets? It's too early to tell right now -- considering they're waging a war in the Great Lakes, but we can expect more news following their first PPV next month.

In Other News: WWF has just lengthed their weekly "house shows" from an hour to an hour and a half, in which they claim they will be featuring a $1,000 Jackpot Battle Royal, after the success of their first one. Andre the Giant is already reported to be upping his monthly liquor orders.

The Grand Wizard is not getting any younger. He seems to be a strange fit for the Hart Foundation. Maybe it might be time to sign a certain motormouth from one of the southern promotions and give him a bullhorn. Eventhough you say that you "stink" in writing the match recaps, anything is better than just listing the results. How about taking some of the text results that you get from the matches and using cut/paste to show us how the matches went. (Is that even possible to do?)

TEW2005 doesn't really have match results... but I think my sidenotes are alright... It allows me to describe what best happens. Also, lack of match results allows me to attempt to write a Stan Hansen promo for his mini-feud with the Huckster. I had considered bringing in Jimmy Hart, but I figured that since I had the Wizard on payroll already and wasn't using him... The Hart Foundation seems to be a worthless effort right now. I'm thinking of moving Bret towards a single run at the moment, while using Neidhart in the lower ranks to help my younger guys in dark matches. I just can't get Neidhart to "get on", so more then likely, he'll be "getting off" when I cut him. We're in a trial phrase right now... as they move towards splitting the WWF into their "North and South" brands, which as stupid as it sounds, is actually an ingenious concept... With any hope, I'll be able to make the split last for a couple years, while having occasional battles for "title unification", before turning it into a "Civil War"... But now I'm ranting...

April, Week 3, Thursday [B]WWF in Your Neighborhood Live from the Dickens Athletic Center in Chicago, IL[/B] [B]Pre-Show:[/B] Steve Austin d. Tony Garea at 5:42 by pinfall (Rating: D) (Pre-Match: B) [B]The Show:[/B] King Kong Bundy d. David Sammartino at :47 by pinfall (Rating: C-) Sidenotes: Bundy squashes another jobber, making him 4-0. Jumbo Tsuruta d. Eddie Gilbert at 4:39 by pinfall (Rating: C-) Sidenotes: The veteran Tsuruta goes a few rounds with the youngster to teach him a few moves. The $1,000 Battle Royal (Andre the Giant, Arn Anderson, B. Brian Blair, Bam Bam Bigelow, Frankie Williams, George Steele, Ivan Putski, Jim Brunzell, Jim Neidhart, Pedro Morales, Ray Stevens, Rocky Johnson, Steve Austin, Tony Atlas and Tully Blanchard) Winner: Andre the Giant Rating: C+ Sidenotes: Your average battle royal, with the final four being Andre, Steele, Brunzell and Johnson, with Steele being the final to go. Andre celebrated with another barrel of wine. Gino Hernandez and Mark Lewin DCO at 5:50 (Rating: B) (Pre-Match: B) Sidenotes: Holy ****… Now I just need to find a way to get these two mixing it up for the IC title, and it looks like we could have us a hot feud. Of course, it could just be a fluke, eh? Roddy Piper/Bret Hart d. Bob Backlund/Tito Santana at 10:59 by pinfall (Rating: C) (Pre-Match: C) Sidenotes: This match is little more then taking a match that was successful (Piper vs. Backlund) and attaching two younger workers to it, in order to give them a little spotlight. It worked… and it seems if anything, Bret Hart may have found himself a mentor for his American run. If anything, a Piper/Hart team could help Hart get over in the South. WWF World Heavyweight Match: Hulk Hogan d. Stan Hansen at 5:42 by DQ (Rating: B) (Pre-Match: B/B+) (Post-Match: B/B+) Sidenotes: After Hansen proceeded to choke Hogan out with his cowbell and rope, drawing the DQ, he decided to take a steel chair to his back. After the officials finally get Hogan on a stretcher, the madman attacks again. This does not bode well for the Hulkster. Overall Rating: C+ (Gains us some more steam in the Great Lakes region) On the next WWF Challenge: The Debut of Piper’s Pit!

April, Week 3, Sunday [B]WWF Challenge Taped at the Spectrum in Philadelphia, PA[/B] [B]The Pre-Show:[/B] S.D. Jones d. Jim Neidhart at 4:21 by DQ (Rating: C-) Sidenotes: Pat Patterson informed me that Neidhart and Jones have a good chemistry together… and Neidhart wasn’t off tonight?! Wow! Maybe the veteran can teach the young brute a thing or two, eh? Steve Austin d. Tony Garea at 7:22 by pinfall (Rating: C-) (Pre-Match: B-) [B]The Show:[/B] [U]3v3 Elimination Match:[/U] Andre/Atlas/Rocky d. Superstar/Samoans at 13:47 (Rating: B-) Sidenotes: In a fan-pleasing match, Andre dominates the match, throwing the Samoans and their Masked cohort around. All three members of the faces survived, as Afa, Sika and Superstar went out in that order. [U]Piper’s Pit w/ Special Guests Bobby “The Brain” Heenan and Gino Hernandez[/U] In his debut episode, Roddy Piper introduces his very first guest… WWF’s greatest manager EVER… Bobby Heenan. Heenan proceeds to go on for several minutes about how he plans to take Gino Hernandez and the Brainbusters to the top. We are then treated to a video of Gino’s match against Mark Lewin, from earlier in the week. Hernandez claims that if given another chance, he could easily take him. Lucky for Hernandez, Lewin appears and says he’ll face Gino at the upcoming Big Show in Boston. Rating: C+/C+/C+ Mark Lewin d. Big John Studd at 4:41 by submission (Rating: C+) Sidenotes: Lewin put up a great showing tonight, having to fight off, not only the behemoth Studd, but also an interfering Gino. [U]IC Title Match[/U] Don Muraco d. Dynamite Kid at 6:57 by pinfall (Rating: B-) (Pre-Match: C+) Sidenotes: Decent match… Decent match. All I gots to say about that. Hogan’s Injury and Hansen’s Retort (Rating: A/A) A video segment that replays Hogan’s injury from the last event. Hansen cuts in, where he proceeds to further insult Hogan. Junkyard Dog d. Stan Hansen at 5:43 by pinfall (Rating: B) Sidenotes: Hansen’s match was cost when a still-injured Hogan stormed the ring and attacked Hansen, allowing JYD to get the win. It’s said that Hogan/JYD will be taking on Hansen and a partner soon. Overall Rating: B-

I know that when I purchased TEW (Total Extreme Warfare), a wrestling game in which the person playing the game was the head booker, from .400 software that it provided reviews of the action for each match. I believe that Adam Ryland was there at that time a few years ago. Is TEW2005 much different from that game?

Nope. The only notes we have are anything pertaining to the crowd reaction to the match/angle, and anything relating to skills, like if the worker improved in something, looked terrible, was exhausted, etc. And of course anything that is added via road agent notes like interference, etc.

April, Week 4, Thursday [B]WWF in Your Neighborhood Live from Mullins Center in Amherst, MA[/B] [B]The Show:[/B] Tito Santana d. Steve Austin at 6:38 by CO (Rating: D) (Pre-Match: C) Sidenotes: They didn’t seem to click at all, which is a shame, since Santana and Austin’s Rumble skills would have made them a lock. The $1,000 Battle Royal (Andre the Giant, Bam Bam Bigelow, Bret Hart, Bruno Sammartino, Davey Boy Smith, David Sammartino, Eddie Gilbert, George Steele, Masked Superstar, Pedro Morales, Ricky Steamboat, Salvatore Bellomo, Superstar Billy Graham, Tarzan Goto and Tiger Chung Lee) Result: Andre the Giant Rating: B- Sidenotes: Andre, Bruno, Masked Superstar and Steele were the last 4, with Andre tossing the bitter Italian greaseball last. This match should shut up the whiners complaining about not working enough. Hey, I wonder how Bruno Jr. feels to work in a decent match for once. [U]WWF Tag Title Match:[/U] The Strongbows d. Wild Samoans and The Brainbusters at 13:11 (Rating: B-) Sidenotes: I figured I could put two proven hot teams in the ring with a younger 3rd team here. It seemed to pay off, and hopefully get the Busters some notice. [U]IC Title Match:[/U] Don Muraco & Mark Lewin draw at 15:00 (Rating: B-) (Pre-Match: B) Sidenotes: Lewin tired a wee bit at the end, but that’s a good thing… yea. The two didn’t click, which is a shame. If Lewin and Gino’s match at the Big Event goes well, I sense Lewin and Muraco will meet once more… with a title swap. Hansen/Murdoch d. Hogan/JYD at 8:46 by CO (Rating: B+) (Pre-Match: B+/B+) Sidenotes: Hansen and Murdoch got the win, while allowing Hogan to save face by not actually being pinned. Typical Hogan feud match. Overall Rating: C+ [B]WWF Big Show (April) Card:[/B] Hulk Hogan/Junkyard Dog vs. Stan Hansen/Dick Murdoch Roddy Piper/Bret Hart vs. Bob Backlund/Tito Santana Mark Lewin vs. Gino Hernandez IC Title Match: Don Muraco vs. Pedro Morales WWF Tag Title Match: The Strongbows vs. The Wild Samoans The Brainbusters vs. The Killer Bees vs. Atlas/Johnson King Kong Bundy vs. Davey Boy Smith And a Special $5,000 15-man Battle Royal! Featuring Andre the Giant, Bruno Sammartino and more!

Archived