I know I have seen a thread similar to this before, but I can't find it...

I'm typically a real world mod player, but I am wanting to dive more into the default database game. I am starting up a game with GAMMMA. Who are some of the free agents at the beginning of the game who are must sign guys for my company? Guys that become monsters down the road that are fun to build up from scratch.

Who do you guys always grab when you start a new game?

Some of the guys I can think of off the top of my head that I always sign are Isiah Monroe, Roope Kuqi, Nate Macreary, Chuck Dooley, Gideon Navarro, Alejandro Laguera....

There are a ton of great fighters to sign but a good indicator of a fighters potential will usually be in their bio. Your results will always be different though, I've had Monroe dominate two weight classes in my game and then be a bum in others.

Evan Gardner and Adam White are my current huge title run guys (I'm in like 2010 or 11). Gardner usually does good for me, but this is kinda unusual for White. On the female side of things, Gianna Russo has won like 20+ in a row but with 2 drug failures in there. If you play with the expanded CV mod, then Ayuko Konishi is a good one.

Archived