Advice on cuts for workers?

I would like to do the art for the workers and belts. Unfortunately, I don't know how to create either one, and seeing the workload ahead of me is a bit intimidating. I would like to get things underway and I have no idea how long I should expect things to take.

Any advice from the pros?

The worker cuts are fairly easy! Most pic packs should come with a blank background for you to use. You can import that into a program that supports photo editing. I use GIMP. To find worker cuts, I reccomend psd-dreams.de. Download your photo from there and import it into GIMP over your background. Once you do some re-sizing, sharpening, and optional shadowing, you should be cutting pics like a pro in time! :)

The worker cuts are fairly easy! Most pic packs should come with a blank background for you to use. You can import that into a program that supports photo editing. I use GIMP. To find worker cuts, I reccomend psd-dreams.de. Download your photo from there and import it into GIMP over your background. Once you do some re-sizing, sharpening, and optional shadowing, you should be cutting pics like a pro in time! :)

Piggy backing off of Dave's point about psd-dreams.de

Promotion roster pages are good for worker pics as well. At least in the UK, some promotions do pngs of workers and others have pictures that are easy to cut the backgrounds away.

Dfreedom30 on DeviantArt is pretty good for full body pngs as well.

The biggest advice I can give with worker cuts is consistency. Once you find your style in making them, be sure to use that style for every cut you make and it'll all look nice when put together. The nGo picture packs and fatallylost always get consistency down which is why I love both of those packs. Pretty much got me into the mood to make my WWE.com style pic pack again for TEW2016, and as you can tell I try to keep up the consistency with spacing and placement for each cut.

http://i.imgur.com/IFwaoL8.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/lZEBBps.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/rhUHTqJ.png

Piggy backing off of Dave's point about psd-dreams.de

Promotion roster pages are good for worker pics as well. At least in the UK, some promotions do pngs of workers and others have pictures that are easy to cut the backgrounds away.

Dfreedom30 on DeviantArt is pretty good for full body pngs as well.

I've found that Dfreedom30 is a phenomenal place to look for independent guys that don't have many current day looks on psd-dreams.de as well.

Another useful tool if you're not finding a good render on psd-dreams for your cut, just type into google "(Insert Name of Talent Here) Render" and usually you'll get a bit more images that way.

Archived