Copying and Pasting the Main Database

Hello,

I been playing TEW2005 and2013, respectively, and I am in a Facebook wrestling book that talk about all things wrestling. I got the idea today to create some of the well known wrestling companies: wcw, ecw, wwf, njpw, roh, tna, fwe, and a few others mixed in with some of the pre-created promotions.

However, I have an issue. I want to know if you can copy and paste the main database into a new database so I can remove some of the promotions I Do not want, but also safe enough that I know I won't be ruining the entire game. In a nutshell I want to copy and paste the default database into a new database where I am free to do what I want without affecting the other two pre-created databases.

1790764449_Screenshot(181).jpg.7674ed4b96ab22c275b75a5082eca01c.jpg

Hello,

I been playing TEW2005 and2013, respectively, and I am in a Facebook wrestling book that talk about all things wrestling. I got the idea today to create some of the well known wrestling companies: wcw, ecw, wwf, njpw, roh, tna, fwe, and a few others mixed in with some of the pre-created promotions.

However, I have an issue. I want to know if you can copy and paste the main database into a new database so I can remove some of the promotions I Do not want, but also safe enough that I know I won't be ruining the entire game. In a nutshell I want to copy and paste the default database into a new database where I am free to do what I want without affecting the other two pre-created databases.

It seems like what you want is easily doable by importing. Create a new database, or the choose the database you want to copy things to and import all the material from the database you need.

It seems like what you want is easily doable by importing. Create a new database, or the choose the database you want to copy things to and import all the material from the database you need.

I just found that solution lol,

thanks for the confirmation that I'm doing it the right way. I didn't wanna mess up in the demo before I buy the full version because I spent countless hours from Saturday to now playing both TEW 2005 and 2013 because I love the aspect and feel of the games. I'm glad 2016 is being worked on

Archived