Your Wrestling Worlds

Hello all,

I'm new to the forum and played TEW 2005 and 2013 since Saturday, but been a fan of Grey Dog since I saw a month ago TEW on steam which I didn't buy, but two gamers mentioned Grey Dog website so I checked it out a few nights before downloading WS and TEW games with TEW being my favorite. After finding accidentally finding the games in my program files (there wasnt any desktop icon to click on) I started playing it ever since.

Anyways, back on topic I am a wrestling fan and future wrestler and I love all things wrestling. When I buy TEW 2013 I plan on modernizing it as well as bring in some old companies that I grew up watching in the 90s and the 2000s. I even started to find funding to start my own promotion, but failed so I use video games. With that being side, I would like to start a thread (hopefully this is the only one) where you guys talk about your own created promotion if you created one.

Mine is Top Championship Wrestling, created and started in 2008 (like the real thing)

I operate in the mid-west, but also operate in the great lakes and tri-state area with plans of expanding to national.

1840067871_Screenshot(182).jpg.cb36831b4b0b3c26e271f63513f6fef0.jpg

the only TEW game on steam is Total extreme wrestling, the first one in the series i think. comparing the more recent titles i say GDS improved a lot

I thought TEW 2010 was on steam.

Edit: TEW 2010 is the one on steam. The original one would be TEW (TEW 2004), which i still have somewhere but seem to have lost my license to it. Good old days.

Archived