Creating a Fictional Fed - Any creative ideas worker names?

In lieu of TEW2016 being released, I decided to start playing TEW 2013 again and have started working on creating some fictional characters for a federation that I'm making that will replicate Ring of Honor. I have created a good mixture of characters from tag teams, top heels and faces, but am struggling in the creative department with creating names and just inspiring characters for the mid and under-card that I can get behind. Was wondering if anyone could share some fictional names and characters that they've gotten behind in your fictional mods.

Thanks for sharing in advance!

I'll help out -

Doug Buller -

Doug Buller is a former American football player who decided to try pro wrestling after getting cut from his pro team. He played in Detroit for 6 years as a Defensive Lineman. An imposing figure, Buller stands 6'4 and weighs 305 pounds.

He was a loud mouth on the field, facing numerous suspensions and fines from the National Football League. His antics are what eventually led to his release.

More info:

He is really over in the Great Lakes as a 27 year old rookie (72 pop in Great Lakes and 62 in the mid south where football is most popular) but from mid 40s to teens everywhere else in the U.S.

He is extremely egotistical, selfish, bold, ruthless, extremely manipulative. He doesn't give a dam because he's already a multi millionaire and he's a terrible locker room guy because he thinks he's God's gift to wrestling. He has very little in the way of wrestling skills but he's great on camera and very entertaining.

Does Cool, Cocky, and Brute heel gimmicks real well. Not the greatest babyface. Little bit of a drinking and drug/steroid habit. Some concussion damage.

He's only good for your company if you need a REALLY over guy who is willing to sign with a regional fed in the Great Lakes or Mid South.

Bart Busick - Bully. He is a 42 year old heel who falls out of prime at 45, out of relevance at 51, and retires at 55.

His Performance skills are: Heel 60/Face 40, with performance of Weasel 65.

Athletics 45, Brawling 65, Charisma 55, Microphone 65, Star Quality 55. Basics/Psychology 76, Selling 75.

Busick is a mid-card king and proud of it. He is proud to have been one of the first major feuds of many top stars over the last 25 years. His "personality" is all to the left - bold in the middle, liberal. No bad habits. He is inspired by Big Bully Busick - with a red sweater, big cigar, handlebar mustache. A classic throwback to the no-gooder of the 1912 era. Clone the Bully character and make the clone based on "Gimmicky" and Babyface 80/Heel 55 for his face gimmick.

This is by far my favorite mid carder.

Archived