Help Please!!!!!

Ok, I'm having a couple of issues. All was good playing the demo until I bought the game through Steam.

Issue 1) When playing a game there is no info on the scoreboard including game clock, team names, and score. It had been there a couple days ago but now it's gone.

Issue 2) Is it possible to delete the game and reinstall it after buying through Steam? How? If I delete and reinstall will I lose my league?

Issue 3) Where are the gamefiles located after buying through Steam? Specifically the .exe file to run it under Admin?

Issue 4) How do I install the 1.62 version with the Steam purchase? I thought I did it right but the team names and helmets have not updated. It's hard to tell, without knowing where the files are. I have to go in and manually edit the nicknames if I start a new league.

I think I will really like this game after I get these kinks worked out, but it is so frustrating not finding any install and troubleshooting documentation with the Steam purchase.

Or maybe I'm just thick.

You can right-click the shortcut, select "properties" and then click the compatibility tab. Finally, select "run as administrator" and click apply. Next time you start it, it should be in Admin mode.

If that doesn't work, I would uninstall and then reinstall the game from Steam again. You can do that through the Steam "games library" menu. There are some modding instructions in the mod and general discussion forums. The actual game location would be normally:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common

You should see the main game folder for Bowl Bound there. Hope this helps!

• 3 weeks later...

Rte5

I just downloaded BB update 162. I installed it, and I downloaded the updated PSTATS and tried to begin a season. I get RTE 5.

I have Windows 7 64 bit and am running as administrator.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve

Archived