How is there not a 1992 mod?

WWE was running strong, but they fumbled the hell out of Flair's run, that in and of itself would be worth the mod to me, actually doing Hogan vs Flair at Mania!

And WCW was getting good too, and if you don't believe me check out the 1992 War Games that's featured on WWE Network right now in the "Greatest Matches" categories.

Seriously, who do I have to fondle to make this happen?

WWE was running strong, but they fumbled the hell out of Flair's run, that in and of itself would be worth the mod to me, actually doing Hogan vs Flair at Mania!

And WCW was getting good too, and if you don't believe me check out the 1992 War Games that's featured on WWE Network right now in the "Greatest Matches" categories.

Seriously, who do I have to fondle to make this happen?

I should imagine because people have worked on around 15 or so historical mods, many up to date mods and a number of fantasy mods as well as graphics and other add-ons.

There are only so many people who share what they have and I should imagine no one has had the time due to having a life outside TEW (families, friends, work etc) and also want to play the game not just make data for it. Others probably just chose other projects, that were more appealing to them. :)

I can't give a specific name to fondle... but I'd say one of the guys who created an early 90's mod would be your best bet! :p

Try making one yourself? ;) Or perhaps wait until the new version of TEW for some new mods to come out, doubt there will be much to talk about in terms of new 2013 mods from here on out. Especially one as time consuming as a historic real world mod. Though as others have mentioned you could probably modify one of the existing years (91?) that are close enough with some basic upgrades (signings, releases, title changes, tuns) to WWF, WCW and perhaps Japan/Mexico if you really wanted to go-for-it.

I've been surprised myself that there were never as many mods for the TEW series as the EWR games but with these being paid and of course much more in-depth, I can also understand. It seems many of the respected mod makers will port their mods over (much like the ThunderVerse I hope!) in the future for the next game. Heck, I even plan on converting any unreleased work I have on one late 90's mods to the new game and releasing that later this year after some game-time with 2016 (:p).

However, with all these great new dynamic features for every character (their traits, morale, etc.) who knows if we'll ever crave a real world data again. :D

Archived