Why am I constantly lose popularity

Just started as the WEFF and have held 4 shows upto now yet in each of the 4 shows my regional popularoity has gone down.

First show I admit I screwed up and didnt have enough fighters on the card hence only got critical rating of 58% in ontario.

Show 2 was much better Critical rating of 70% and Commercial rating of 34% in Quebec. But I lost popularity again here.

Show 3 Critical rating of 73% and Commercial of 31% in British Columbia. Popularity still went down.

Last show Critical rating was 69% with a commercial of 35% in the Prairies. But again I lost popularity.

I thought if my shows we like 60+ critical rating the popularity would rise or am I missing something here???

Is it because I am moving the show around Cananda instead of staying in one territory???

Any help would be aprreciated.

Click on the "?" Beside commercial rating and it will tell you exactly what is going on. As mid level regional company you need at least 35% to gain in popularity. I play with WEFF a lot and basically at the start of the game your fighters have just enough popularity to approximately maintain your existing popularity (some months you will go up, some down). It will turn around as you hold more events. Also it's a good idea to sign a broadcast deal with Q-TV right at the start.

Focus on your top two matches rather than putting main or co-main worthy matches on the rest of the card. If you're in a regulated region your fighters may be out for quite a while after each show, so you don't want to waste your bigger names.

Critical rating adds a little boost, but commercial rating is more important.

People with no name value who are undefeated or have momentum can be good main eventers with the right opponent.

Archived