February 2016 Draft Hype/Sign-Up Thread

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Giving this a shot. First time I will have played a draft. I admire the way each roster looks and can see what your (drafters) intentions were for each roster. While Panem Wrestling Federation, Attitude Wrestling Entertainment, Directors Cut Wrestling, and Elite Pro Wrestling all have solid rosters, I've decided to go with New England Wrestling as my first try.

Giving this a shot. First time I will have played a draft. I admire the way each roster looks and can see what your (drafters) intentions were for each roster. While Panem Wrestling Federation, Attitude Wrestling Entertainment, Directors Cut Wrestling, and Elite Pro Wrestling all have solid rosters, I've decided to go with New England Wrestling as my first try.

I believe whomever drafted NEW did a good job drafting. ;)

Yeah but without Chad Gable and Matt Silva, I've had to look elsewhere for solid teams as I try a Blake and Jordan "The Next Big Things" team in hopes I can sign one of the others soon. Meanwhile I picked up the Vaudevillians and C&C Wrestle Factory to add a few face teams to the mix. I then put Tiger Raj Singh as a manager to Thoruf Marius (Erick Rowan) with Tiger in a Middle Eastern Royalty role "Prince Deshi" and Marius, playing his hired bodyguard. They feuded with Chris Jericho, before I turned him heel and gave him a 3 month vacation. He should be back in time for the Best In The World Event... if not, I might have to have him pull an unexpected return.

Seth Rollins defeated Randy Orton to become the NEW World Heavyweight champion, as they continued to feud up until New England Rumble where Seth Rollins successfully defended his title and won the first ever 30 Man New England Rumble in the same night. I gave him the next Tuesday off so I could focus on turning Jericho Heel after Sami Zayn beat him cleanly to retain his International Title. Now Seth Rollins needs a new challenger after beating Randy Orton clean two months in a row. The day after New England Rumble 2016, Roderick Strong's contract was up for grab. Enter new #1 Contender for The NEW World Heavyweight Championship.

As for Sami Zayn, he'll find his next challenger a bit more on the darker side as Prince Devitt's contract came up as well (and hopefully he'll sign what I just offered), and NEW Owner Triple H wants Devitt to revive the Finn Balor persona, demon and all.

Chris Sabin is loyal to me because I fired Kenny King after his third offense just happened to be a prank on Sabin. Kenny was halfway out the door after I jobbed him to Vaudevillians and The Next Big Thing. The only thing I could find for Bobby Fish was jobbing him to Baron Corbin. Fish without Kyle O'Reilly just doesn't work. So I fired Bobby Fish, he doesn't like me any more. Kyle O'Reilly however has much better potential I believe, and I just signed him. Funny how things work out.

Yeah but without Chad Gable and Matt Silva, I've had to look elsewhere for solid teams as I try a Blake and Jordan "The Next Big Things" team in hopes I can sign one of the others soon. Meanwhile I picked up the Vaudevillians and C&C Wrestle Factory to add a few face teams to the mix. I then put Tiger Raj Singh as a manager to Thoruf Marius (Erick Rowan) with Tiger in a Middle Eastern Royalty role "Prince Deshi" and Marius, playing his hired bodyguard. They feuded with Chris Jericho, before I turned him heel and gave him a 3 month vacation. He should be back in time for the Best In The World Event... if not, I might have to have him pull an unexpected return.

Seth Rollins defeated Randy Orton to become the NEW World Heavyweight champion, as they continued to feud up until New England Rumble where Seth Rollins successfully defended his title and won the first ever 30 Man New England Rumble in the same night. I gave him the next Tuesday off so I could focus on turning Jericho Heel after Sami Zayn beat him cleanly to retain his International Title. Now Seth Rollins needs a new challenger after beating Randy Orton clean two months in a row. The day after New England Rumble 2016, Roderick Strong's contract was up for grab. Enter new #1 Contender for The NEW World Heavyweight Championship.

As for Sami Zayn, he'll find his next challenger a bit more on the darker side as Prince Devitt's contract came up as well (and hopefully he'll sign what I just offered), and NEW Owner Triple H wants Devitt to revive the Finn Balor persona, demon and all.

Chris Sabin is loyal to me because I fired Kenny King after his third offense just happened to be a prank on Sabin. Kenny was halfway out the door after I jobbed him to Vaudevillians and The Next Big Thing. The only thing I could find for Bobby Fish was jobbing him to Baron Corbin. Fish without Kyle O'Reilly just doesn't work. So I fired Bobby Fish, he doesn't like me any more. Kyle O'Reilly however has much better potential I believe, and I just signed him. Funny how things work out.

Very intrigued by this man. Glad you're playing our draft :)

Anybody have all the company logos?

How is AWE doing in your game? (Want to know if my promotion is being succesfull :D)

Archived