The Canadian Charisma Championship Combat(4C) thread

I saw a good bunch of company threads lately,none of 4C,and I also saw people who ''underestimate'' 4C and want them to be out of the bussiness by TEW 2016

But I really like playing with 4C and wanted to give at least the basics to those who want to start playing with them.

Any help and additional info is welcome

Name:Canadian Charisma Championship Combat

Initials:4C

Founded:November 1996

Based in:Ontario,Canada

Size:Regional

Product:Fast Paced,Hard Hitting

Default Money:

Default Owner:Troy Winner

Default Head Booker:Too Hot

PPV:No

TV:No

Alliance:Confederation of the Territories

Default Championships and Champions:

4C Championship - Antonio Del Veccio

Del Veccio is a pretty decent Main Eventer,he can deliver you some initial show ratings but he's mostly it.

4C Hardcore Championship - Hugh De Aske

24 years old,in most of my games he appears at the hot prospect list,and sometimes at the Next Big Things list too.I have him hold the title for a good while.

4C Tag Team Championships - Thunder and Lightinign(Jason Thunder and Lighting Lomas[3])

Decent Midcarders,they're on my Hot prospects list too.

Main Eventers:

Jacob Jett

Rajah

Sayeed Ali

Antonio Del Veccio(4CC)

2 are Heels and 2 are Faces,that's good

Upper Midcarders:

Davis Wayne Newton

Frankie Dee

Joe Gilbert(ugly as hell)

Too Hot

4 are heels and one is a face,that's an issue.

Midcarders:

Eric Backley

Hugh de Aske(4C HC)

Jason Thunder(4C TTC)

Jesse Gilbert

Lightining Lomas(4C TTC)

Morgan Malone

4 are Heels and two are faces,minor issue there as you can just turn one of them or use your avatar.

Lower Midcarders:

Chris Flynn

Lefite Wilkes

TJ Bayley

There are 2 faces against one heel,but it's undercard hell and you'll probably not focus on them that much.

Openesr:

Clutch McKane

Nathaniel Ca$ino

One is a face,one is a heel,both will just job.

Enhancement Talenst:

Hudson Drake

He's a heel and it's at my hot prospect list.

Not included here:My avatar and out of ring pushes.(don't worry,you've got a road agent,a ref,two managers,an announcer,a colour,and a personality)

Who should you start hiring:

Now,that's something hard to tell,because of the potential and stat variances,but overall you should look up to:

-Your hidden gems list

-Remmy Skie(or is it Skye?)

-Mainstream Hernandez

He has B- mic skills,B+ Charisma,B+ Star Quality,C+ Acting,and C+ Sex Appeal,pack this with his gimmick skills and you have a nice Cocky Heel,oh,and he is also good at being good.He is only 26 years old,unfortunately he is not soooo good in-ring,but he generally improves enough to carry you for a good amount of years.

-Basically CZCW's and MAW's rosters

They have a lot of great guys,like Fox Mask and Cameron Vessey just to mention some.Some only need popularity,others need a bit more in-ring skills

-Matthew Keith and/or Greg Gauge

In every 4C or non-4C game I had one of them had great potential,and if you hire both one of them wil have good morale,wich is good.Greg Gauge works for GCG in a PPA Deal,STEAL HIM!

Your Dojo:

Never remove Too Hot as your trainer unless you want to change the dojo focus,because if you remove him no one will want to train there(good 35+ years old Canadian High Flyers who are unemployed and not out of the bussiness or on hiatus?Hard to find)

Other than that,you may actually change it's focus from high flying to general training,just be warned that your product says that Daredevil is a Heavy Feature and Modern is a Key Feature.

Other tips:

NEVER put non-talented guys in your main show unless you REALLY need to fill in some time,because the crowd will just go mad at them(but at least you can verbally eviscerate 'em-all)

Watch out for the big Leagues!Even though some major companies may accept Non-Agression Pacts and Working agreements,most of them don't,and you should always watch out,because there are some workers you just CAN'T LOSE(See Mainstream Hernandez,above)

Once again,any help is welcome.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The Celt" data-cite="The Celt" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="40966" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What do you guys think about the Hardcore title?<p> </p><p> And what kind of schedule do you run? Do you run one show in each of the two areas 4C is popular in or is it more broad than that?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In my current save, I dropped the Hardcore title and replaced it with a Cruiserweight belt. Think it works better given the roster. As for schedule, I'm running one Medium show and one Small show per month, alternating between Ontario and Quebec. There's probably more effective ways of doing things, but it seems to be working fine.</p><p> </p><p> I also dropped Comedy to low, which balances out Performance & Popularity. I was pretty surprised to see that 4C starts out rated more on Popularity. Always thought of them as more Performance-based.</p><p> </p><p> What does everyone do with the imbalanced face/heel ratio at the top of the card? Outside hire or turn someone?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="jtlant" data-cite="jtlant" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="40966" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What does everyone do with the imbalanced face/heel ratio at the top of the card? Outside hire or turn someone?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In a smaller fed I like to try and find someone in-house to turn to avoid the added expense of hiring someone. Unless you get someone at the opener or ET level where the cost would be minimal.</p>

Archived