Cornellverse Multiplayer Game

Reply here if you want to join.

Post your Email (to use dropbox),your user character,The template you want your User character points to be distributed and the Company you want to play as.

Rules:

Only companies that are at least Cult Size

Your User Character cannot be a Upper Midcarder or above of a Cult sized or above company,unless he alredy worked for that company (So you cant use User Characters to steal top stars of other players)

Everyone is Head Booker

THIS IS OLD INFORMATION,FOR LATEST INFORMATION,CHECK THE LAST POST.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="CMVanRiper" data-cite="CMVanRiper" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="40997" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I am in, email is <a href="mailto:" rel="">van_riper@live.com</a> and I will play as Jack Avatar with the points being the 'creative leader' default, also I will control USPW.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Added!</p>

<p>From now on,we are using the "TEW Live Chat" as a way to comunicate about the MP Game,if you are not Online in the chat,we will think you are offline at all and your turn will be skipped</p><p> </p><p>

If you are not Online,your turn is skipped</p><p> </p><p>

If you have a show,we will wait for some hours otherwise you will be skipped too</p><p> </p><p>

Extra: CMVanRiper,i noticed you are not checking the Chat,i dont want to look like a jerk,but if you dont appear in the next days,we will think you have Quit.</p>

I'm a noob to this game but this sounds like loads of fun. May I join?

Sure,send me your email,user character,user character points and the company you want to play as. (USPW can be chosen since a player quit)

Just make sure to check the Tew Live Chat on a daily basis or your turn will be skipped.

Restart

We Restarted the game but with a new mod

Now we are using the CV97 but simmed until 2015

Same Date,100% diferent universe

Fabioman3 is Playing with HGC controlling Monty Walker

MattL1222 still havent choosed his company

CodeyDBW is playing with UCR and controlling LFM

Tiberious is playing with MOSC and controlling Rogue

Spinda and DJ Quit The Game.

Companies You Can Choose:

BHOTWGods,BHOTWGoddess,CGC,MPWF,NOTBPW,OLLIE,PGHW,RPW And SWF

Archived