<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Azul" data-cite="Azul" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41009" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You guys talk about storyline success but what if I'm running a puroresu company that doesn't use storylines? Is storylines the best way to create moment? I've always struggled with creating moment.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Puro companies still use storylines, they're just more simplified and not as complicated as sports entertainment promotions.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41009" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Puro companies still use storylines, they're just more simplified and not as complicated as sports entertainment promotions.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah, there's a difference between "don't use" and "don't require" that I find a lot of people generally miss.</p><p> </p><p> Whether you are a company that requires storylines, such as WWE or WCW, or a company that doesn't, such as NJPW and AJPW, storylines will always be the best way to build momentum. Give a worker a string of victories over another in matches, and his momentum will go up when you end the storyline. This is a tried-and-true method of building momentum, regardless of the product you are booking.</p>

Archived