been looking through the storyline folder. And there is all these numbers and letters in brackets, What do they mean like (S4), (p3) etc.

Sounds like you might have either my Cappy Pack or one using the old PBS. Panix Bracket System. Assuming that's the case, notations like that would mean Show 4 or PPV 3. Essentially guiding you on when they should be booked for optimal story flow using the traditional large fed timing pattern.

Sounds like you might have either my Cappy Pack or one using the old PBS. Panix Bracket System. Assuming that's the case, notations like that would mean Show 4 or PPV 3. Essentially guiding you on when they should be booked for optimal story flow using the traditional large fed timing pattern.

Ok thanks that makes sense now.

These are brilliant by the way, Im not very organised with my storyline's and there always all over the place. This is going to be a massive help.

If anybody else has any links to download more like it, it would be greatly appreciated

Oh man I'm so glad I found this thread. It takes me forever to think up and outline basic stories. I love coming up with huge complex storylines but sometimes it will take me four hours of writing before I'm ready to actually book. Then I still have to come up with minor storylines.

This will be hugely helpful in coming up with feuds for everyone

Archived