PPV deal without a TV coverage in the area?

My fed (WCW 1991) has just gone from CULT to NATIONAL.

I have an A show and a B show. The A show is shown in the USA (Medium), Europe (Small), and the UK (Tiny).

I have PPV deals with coverage in the USA and Europe. I am negotiating with Mexican and Candian PPV carriers.

My question is: Is is worthwhile having a PPV deal with these regions if you have no TV coverage there? Will you still receive coverage? Will you gain an income from it?

Many thanks for your time in answering this.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Makkaveli101" data-cite="Makkaveli101" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41042" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>My fed (WCW 1991) has just gone from CULT to NATIONAL.<p> </p><p> I have an A show and a B show. The A show is shown in the USA (Medium), Europe (Small), and the UK (Tiny).</p><p> </p><p> I have PPV deals with coverage in the USA and Europe. I am negotiating with Mexican and Candian PPV carriers.</p><p> </p><p> My question is: Is is worthwhile having a PPV deal with these regions if you have no TV coverage there? Will you still receive coverage? Will you gain an income from it?</p><p> </p><p> Many thanks for your time in answering this.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> your ppv deal will just give you the results of having 'tiny' coverage in said area if you don't have any television coverage.</p><p> </p><p> It helps you become more important in the company wars screen though. My cult promotion in the c-verse is the most important right now because even though our USA pop is only 79 we are 50 in the UK, 40 in Aussie, and mid 70's in Can & Mex.</p><p> </p><p> For comparison TCW is 87 in USA and 80 in Can and Mex, but they're 17 outside of north america. They are #2 to us due to that.</p><p> </p><p> So yes it's worthwhile.</p>

Archived