NxT Takeover - Just Getting Started

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/prowrestling/images/3/39/NXT_Logo_2_2.png/revision/latest?cb=20140721205058

NXT - Wednesday, April Week 2

We join Tom Phillips & Corey Graves for another week of NxT.

American Alpha Vs Blake & Murphy W/Alexa Bliss

American Alpha makes their first appearance on NxT as tag team champions, and they show the sort of teamwork and chemistry that has lead them to the titles. Overwhelming Blake & Murphy. Even some distractions from Alexa Bliss can't help the former champs as Alpha peak up a comfortable win, with Gable pinning Murphy to end the opening match.

Winner - American Alpha

Post Match the Revival appear at the top of the ramp, and remind Alpha that in two weeks time they will have their rematch, and they are coming to take the tag titles back.

----------

A Promo video airs, announcing that in the coming weeks, we will see the debut of the 18 year ring veteran Bobby Roode in NxT.

Nia Jax W/Eva Marie Vs Peyton Royce

Nia Jax carries on where she left off last week. Dominating her opponent. Royce gets very little offense in, with Jax in complete control, ending the match with a Leg Drop.

Winner - Nia Jax

----------

Backstage we head to find JoJo.

JoJo - I am joined at this time by "The Greatest Man That Ever Lived" Austin Aries. Austin, last week you booked your place in the No 1 Contender's triple threat match in a few weeks. Do you believe you have what it takes to be a champion in NxT.

Aries - Jojo. Let me explain something to you. I am a multi time world champion. I have wrestled all over the world, I am a 16 year veteran. So do I think I can be a champion here in Nxt.. Hell yeah I do. I believe I'm better than everyone of those guys in that locker room, and that includes Finn Balor. I have a lot of respect for Finn. He has done it all over the world, but the simple fact is that I am better and I'm going to prove it.

----------

http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t382/kieran_george1/WWE_nxt_finn_balor_zpsoyarxyts.jpg

Finn Balor Vs Rich Swann

Rich Swann has made occasional appearances in Nxt, but so far has been unsuccessful, including a previous defeat to Finn Balor. He see's this as a big opportunity and really takes the fight to Balor. Despite this Balor seems one step ahead at all times, and after a competitive match he puts Swann away with a Coup De Grace.

Winner - Finn Balor

----------

We head backstage and see both Apollo Crews & Baron Corbin getting ready for the massive main event next.

---------

http://i376.photobucket.com/albums/oo203/TheWho87TEWR/Workers004/Apollo_Crews.jpg

http://s611.photobucket.com/user/Benny_Bumm/media/Baron%20Corbin_zpsarynye3h.jpg.htmll

Apollo Crews Vs Baron Corbin

Crews and Corbin are no stranger to each other, having clashed in the past. Corbin actually holds a win over Crews from Takeover: London.. and he starts well here. Cutting of Crews early and laying down a hard hitting beatdown in the early stages of the match. Crews tries to get himself going, but Corbin seems to be a man on a mission and constantly stops him in his tracks. After numerous power moves are unable to put Crews away, Crews finally gets some momentum in the match. He takes the fight to Corbin and is able to show remarkable strength to lift him up for a gorilla press drop, followed by a moonsault. He covers Corbin but only gets a 2 count. Crews signals it is the end and tries to get Corbin up for his spin-out powerbomb but Corbin fights out of it. Crews ends up walking directly into an End of Days out of nowhere. 1,2 and 3. Baron Corbin has advanced to the Triple Threat match.

Winner - Baron Corbin

-------

Post Match Austin Aries appears on the ramp and has a staredown with Corbin. These two men met at Takeover: Dallas and their paths will cross again in the near future.

--- End of Show ---

NxT Results

American Alpha Def. Blake & Murphy

Nia Jax Def. Peyton Royce

Finn Balor Def. Rich Swann

Baron Corbin Def. Apollo Crews

(Well done to soxfan93 for 4/4 on predictions)

(I added a couple of Photos in here. Balor and both competitors in the main event. I am going to add 2/3 photos to each post, most likely those will be the main event wrestlers and 1/2 others through the card that are able to break up the text. As always any feedback on this is welcome)

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/...20150131210200

This Week in WWE

Raw Recap -

Shane McMahon opens the show by announcing a four man tournament to find the New No 1 Contender to Roman Reigns. Tonight Dean Ambrose faces Bray Wyatt and Samoa Joe takes on Aj Styles. Reigns comes out and says he is prepared for anyone because he is The Guy. Shane tells Reigns that he will be in action tonight as well, taking on Dolph Ziggler.

Cody Rhodes Def. The Miz in the opening match for the Intercontinental title. Cody grabs the mic after and says he has been told by Shane McMahon that in future all his title defenses will be exclusive to Raw.

Cesaro is seen walking backstage when the League of Nations (Now just Alberto Del Rio, Rusev and Sheamus) approaches him and offer him a spot as the 4th man... Cesaro says thanks, but no thanks.

Sasha Banks Def. Summer Rae to advance in the Women's title tournament.

Chris Jericho Def. Cesaro in a rematch from last week when the League of Nations distracts Cesaro to cost him the match.

AJ Styles Def. Samoa Joe in Joe's Raw debut match to advance in the No 1 contender tournament. Post match Joe assaults AJ with a chair.

Enzo & Cass Def. The Ascension in their debut match. Post Match the New Day appear and has more verbal exchanges with Enzo & Cass.

Roman Reigns Def. Dolph Ziggler.

Sami Zayn is introduced for a match, but as he enters he is beaten down by Kevin Owens and left unable to compete.

Bray Wyatt Def. Dean Ambrose to end the show.

Smackdown Recap -

Chris Jericho opens the show with the highlight reel. He tells us his win on Raw over Cesaro proved he is still at the top of his game. He says he wants to make a statement. Dean Ambrose comes out to confront Jericho. Both men have a tense staredown until the Wyatt family interrupt. Bray tells Dean he should be resting after the beating he received on Raw. The main event is announced as Jericho & Ambrose vs Harper and Rowan.

Kalisto Def. Ryback in a U.S Title match. Kalisto announces that the U.S Title will be defended exclusively on Smackdown from now on.

Becky Lynch Def. Emma in the semi final of the Women's No 1 contender's tournament. Post match Charlotte appears at the top of the ramp with her belt.

Sami Zayn & Dolph Ziggler Def. Kevin Owens & The Miz after Owens walks out on the Miz.

Enzo & Cass Def. The Social Outcasts (Bo Dallas & Curtis Axel)

Sheamus W/Rusev & Alberto Del Rio Def. Kane, post match they beat down Kane until Cesaro makes the save.

Main Event - The Wyatt Family (Harper & Rowan) Def. Ambrose & Jericho. Post match, Jericho attacks Ambrose and hits him with two codebreakers.

WWE Payback Card

WWE Title Match

Roman Reigns Vs AJ Styles OR Bray Wyatt

WWE Women's Title Match

Charlotte Vs Becky Lynch OR Natalya OR Sasha Banks

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/...20140721205058

Nxt Preview

This week on Nxt we will have a Women's title match and find out who will make it the NxT No 1 Contender's triple threat match.

We know that Austin Aries & Baron Corbin will both be in the No 1 Contender's triple threat match. This week we will find out who will join them when the "Japenese Sensation" Shinsuke Nakamura takes on "the Man that Gravity Forgot" Neville.

Also, after her shock victory over Bayley a few weeks ago. Alexa Bliss gets her shot at the NxT Women's title this week on NxT.

We also have the return of Hideo Itami to in ring action. He has a tough test against Tye Dillinger.

Finally, Tommaso Ciampo will make his return to Full Sail, as he will face off against former US Champion Zack Ryder.

NxT Match predictions

Neville Vs Shinsuke Nakamura

Alexa Bliss Vs Bayley ©

Hideo Itami Vs Tye Dillinger

Tommaso Ciampo Vs Zack Ryder

Archived