Guest Asaemon

<p><strong>Angry Gilmore</strong> vs. Rogue</p><p>

Winner becomes #1 Contender for the SWF World Title</p><p> </p><p>

Eric Eisen vs. <strong>Gargantuan</strong></p><p>

Gargantuan rises from the depths...</p><p> </p><p>

The Amazing Bumfholes vs. <strong>The Awesomeness©</strong></p><p>

Tag-Team Title Match</p><p> </p><p>

Jack Bruce vs. <strong>The Crippler</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Paul Huntington & Joey Minnesota</strong> vs. The Hero Squad</p><p> </p><p>

Mikey James vs. <strong>John Greed</strong></p><p>

Hardcore Match</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Hollywood Brett Starr</strong> vs. Gregory Black</p><p> </p><p>

Everest vs. <strong>Ekuma</strong></p><p>

The Hawaiian Strongman Debuts</p><p> </p><p>

Joe Sexy vs. <strong>Squeeky McClean</strong> vs. Brett Biggins</p><p>

#1 Contenders Match for the NA Title</p>

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss39/Kamchatka863/SWF2banner_zps2338f30e.jpg</span><p> </p><p>

<span>http://i.imgur.com/rTi2tN5.jpg?1</span></p><p>

<span style="font-size:8px;">(Mikey James aka me)</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>January, Week 2</strong></p><p><strong>

Bridgeport, Conn.</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>I was at the SWF HQ, finishing up some paperwork. It was time for our first big show, and this PPV entailed plenty of importance. The first two shows were a resounding success, and it seemed that both USPW and TCW were reeling in the recent weeks, as our breath of fresh air was catching on. There was a knock on my door.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Me:</strong> Come in.</p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://i583.photobucket.com/albums/ss279/serotonin187/JerryEisen.jpg</span></p><p>

<span style="font-size:8px;">(Jerry Eisen)</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Jerry Eisen:</strong> Hey Mike, mind if I come in?</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Me:</strong> No problem, anytime, what's up?</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Jerry Eisen:</strong> Just coming over to check over final preparation for When Hell Freezes Over, how are you doing?</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Me:</strong> Overworked, but other than that, I'm good. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Jerry Eisen:</strong> I reviews and audited your recent activity so far as head booker. Color me confused on some of the decisions but I think that sort of thinking is what we need.</p><p> </p><p>

That $10,000 bonus that you gave everyone? I honestly questioned what you were doing with my dad's money, but it seems like a good investment. The talent is excited to work under your leadership and I've seen it translate through their in-ring work.</p><p> </p><p>

As for the demand of lowering the risque work? Not sure if my dad was very happy about it, but we've been able to secure some contracts with some talented guys that didn't want a part of our previously raunchy product. Made dad a little unhappy, but he'll live.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Me:</strong> Honestly, we need everyone in the best of condition to go into that ring. We should be okay for the PPV, the writers and I seem to really like the script. The road agents seem confident that the matches will translate through the writing and it looks like tickets are already sold out. StubHub prices are pretty high for resale at the moment as well.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Jerry Eisen:</strong> That's good, honestly, though, how are you settling in? I know I thrust you into this uncomfortable position but you seem to be doing okay. Way better than Eric's prediction for sure.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Me:</strong> It's a new job, honestly, it has it's ups and downs. I'm 29 years old, I'm gonna make mistakes that 29 year olds make, but with that being said, I think we really have something good on the horizon. I think we can not only beat USPW, but we can build a brand synonymous to wrestling, maybe even stomp out 21CW and SOTBPW while we are at it.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>And with that, the older Eisen seemed satisfied, hopefully both with my answer and his decision. The job was getting more comfortable everyday. Sure it had it's frustrating parts, every job did, but I think it was fantastic. Back as a kid, my mom had always wanted me to work a high-level office job, while the kid version of Mikey James always wanted to be an SWF superstar, someone who wrestled against Sam Keith and Christian Faith. Now, it seemed like both her and my dreams were simultaneously coming true...</em></p><p>

</p></div><p></p><p></p>

Archived