Auto-Push Or Not To Auto-Push

Just wondered what you guys do?

Does everyone do auto-push as it's easy and allows the system to align people based on popularity or does anyone specifically try and ignore this to push several wrestlers?

Don't people become more egotistical if you push them higher than they should be? I know people complain if you push them too low.

Is there any benefit to pushing them higher than they should be?

In 2013 you could use them for longer if they were pushed higher without the crowd getting fed up - I assume that's the same here.

Is there any benefit to pushing them higher than they should be?

Avoiding the "This wrestler was overused" note. As a general rule you'll get one match or one angle (unless you're doing say a three minute match and a two minute angle) out of either an enhancement talent or opener before the note appears which obviously isn't great if you're trying to develop someone or get them over in the relatively short term.

Likewise if you've got someone in the midcard and your main events tend to be 20 minute+ affairs you may well get the same note if you try and put them in a few main events from time to time. Pushing them to upper midcard means they don't get the penalty.

I normally only auto push people when I take over a company, start a game or make a large number of signings.

After that I'll normally go in and check a handful of people I've used by talking to them and seeing the "recommended push" like once a month or so.

Archived