Dev vs Dojo vs Child

The in-game explanation didn't make sense?

No, I'm alittle confused. For the Dev it says its a developmental territory for your company. For Dojo is a training ground to train rookies. So what's the difference in a development territory and a training camp?

No, I'm alittle confused. For the Dev it says its a developmental territory for your company. For Dojo is a training ground to train rookies. So what's the difference in a development territory and a training camp?

Child Promotion: A promotion that is run by the AI, but you are able to assign it's "CEO" and Head Booker, and can assign workers you have on Written deals to it's roster to improve, which will improve their skills faster than normally or you can select the "Work Down There" option which stops workers who have capped out their development territory bonus for faster skill improvements, but also prevents them from getting morale losses from being in developmental. They are also able to sign their own workers to PPA deals.

Developmental Territory: The same as a Child Promotion, the only difference is that they cannot sign any workers on their own and rely on you to send them workers you have on Written contracts to fill out their entire roster.

The AI books shows for both, but you can determine their schedule, set up the championships, etc. just like you would your own company. You can even give them airtime if you own your own Broadcaster.

Dojo: This is a Wrestling School that generates brand new workers, if you own the Dojo it gives you "First Refusal" on the day they are generated and enter the game world, allowing you to offer a contract to them immediately.

Just wanted to make sure you had looked.

A dojo is a training camp. Its where someone with no experience in wrestling learns the basics. Its what the WWE Performance Center does, essentially. In-game, you will have first right to sign any workers who come through a dojo your company runs. Those workers can also have a positive relationship with the wrestler who runs the dojo. But it really only matters if there are workers pre-set to debut or you have the game set to generate new workers randomly, because otherwise no one comes through.

A developmental territory and child promotion just variations on the same thing - a small promotion owned by the main promotion, with the purpose of giving experience and training to young workers. This is what NXT does for the WWE. The difference between them is that a developmental territory won't hire workers on its own, while a child promotion does. So a child promotion functions a bit more independently, and it will hire workers for roles you haven't provided, as well as additional wrestlers as it sees fit. A developmental promotion will actually not run shows if you don't give it the talent it needs.

• 1 month later...
Is there any way to get rid of a dojo once you've purchased it? I purchased a dojo thinking I could send some of my newer wrestlers (Dewey and Noelle Foley, Tessa Blanchard) there to get trained, but it seems like that isn't the way it works. Wish I would have read this first

Archived