Regional Battles

Having some difficulty in regional battles in the Mid-South in my Cornellverse game.

Does anyone know if I move my created company into the Mid-West for a show whether I'll be stuck in another regional battle there too?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TCP1" data-cite="TCP1" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41741" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Having some difficulty in regional battles in the Mid-South in my Cornellverse game.<p> </p><p> Does anyone know if I move my created company into the Mid-West for a show whether I'll be stuck in another regional battle there too?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Depends on your size in areas, not whether you've held a show there.</p>

You'll still be involved in the mid-south regional battle, even if you don't hold a show there. A regional battle happens when there are three or more companies (max size regional) with at least F+ popularity in that region.

You'll still be involved in the mid-south regional battle, even if you don't hold a show there. A regional battle happens when there are three or more companies (max size regional) with at least F+ popularity in that region.

Pants, so that means that I'll still be hit with the modifiers to my show quality because of low production values etc even if I run the show in the Mid-West, because I'm based in the Mid-South?

Then I will have to keep on going with the slow progress I'm making with my terrible cards and terrible matches. :)

Or hope CZCW hits Cult? Like that would ever happen.

Pants, so that means that I'll still be hit with the modifiers to my show quality because of low production values etc even if I run the show in the Mid-West, because I'm based in the Mid-South?

Then I will have to keep on going with the slow progress I'm making with my terrible cards and terrible matches. :)

Yep. Regional battles are a killer. You can try joining COTT, though, and you won't lose as much. And if you can convince QAW to join as well....

Aren't production modifiers things you get penalised for anyway, regardless of regional battles?

Archived