DAVE: Global or Bust

Next Hardcore TV Matches Announced: Nemesis and a Mystery Partner VS Chris Caulfield & Eddie Peak Brass Knuckle Championship Tournament QuarterFinal Matches: The Wolverine VS JD Morgan Sammy Bach VS Scout Guide VS Shawn Gonzalez Travis Century VS Jungle Jack Hell Monkey VS Champagne Lover

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HARDCORE TV LIVE in South East(small) in front of 3,736 Announcers: Mitch Naess & Phil Vibert PRESHOW: [B]Art Reed, Acid, & Puerto Rican Power defeated Nathan Coleman, Matt Sparrow, & Steve Flash.[/B] Reed defeated Coleman by submission with a Dread Lock. [B]Rating: C+[/B] [B]Danny Patterson & The McWades defeated Cliff Wilson, Tim Westybrook, 7 Jack Giedroyc.[/B] Dallas McWade defeated Cliff Wilson by pinfall with a Running Big Foot. [B]Rating: C[/B] Main Show: [B]Hell Monkey defeated Champagne Lover in a First Blood Match.[/B] Lover & Hell Monkey have Great Chemistry. [B]Rating: B-[/B] [B]Travis Century defeated Jungle Jack in a Brass Knuckles QuarterFinals Tournament Match.[/B] Century won by pinfall when he used the ropes for leverage. Century will face the winner of the Guide/Gonzalez Match in the SemiFinals. [B]Rating: B-[/B] We see Johnny Martin lying in bed at the TriState Hospital. He makes a challenge to Eric Tyler to face him at Rock & Roll Over in a Last Man Standing Match. [B]Rating: B[/B] Wanda Fish comes out from the back an announces her new signing. Out comes American Buffalo. [B]Rating: C+[/B] [B]Scout defeated Sammy Bach in a Brass Knuckles QuarterFinals Tournament Match.[/B] Scout won after he used a foriegn object. [B]Rating: B-[/B] [B]JD Morgan defeated The Wolverine in a Brass Knuckles QuarterFinals Tournament Match.[/B] JD Morgan blantantly cheated and won by submission. JD Morgan will face Scout in the SemiFinals. [B]Rating: C+[/B] Eddie Peak is seen backstage looking for his brother Doug. [B]Rating: C+[/B] [B]Guide defeated Shawn Gonzalez in a Brass Knuckles QuarterFinals Tournament Match.[/B] [B]Rating: B-[/B] Eric Tyler appears and accepts Johnny Martin's previous challenge. [B]Rating: B+[/B] Nemesis does a self interview and taunts Peak & Caulfield. [B]Rating: A*[/B] [B]Chris Caulfield & Eddie Peak defeated Nemesis & Doug Peak.[/B] Eddie is shocked to see his brother tagging with Nemesis. Eddie Peak pinned Doug Peak by pinfall with a Peak of Perfection. [B]Rating: B+[/B] [B]Overall Show Rating: B[/B]

Next Week on Hardcore TV: Nemesis & Eric Tyler VS CHris Caulfield & Johnny Martin Guide VS Travis Century Scout VS JD Morgan American Buffalo VS The Wolverine Adrenaline Rush VS Acid & Art Reed Matt Sparrow & Cliff Wilson VS The McWades

Hardcore TV Thursday, Week 2, April 2006 TriState (small) in front of 4,424 LIVE on POP! Network Announcers: Mitch Naess & Phil Vibert PRESHOW: [B]Darryl Devine defeated Danny Patterson.[/B] Devine pinned Patterson with a Devine Dream Drop. [B]Rating: C[/B] [B]Puerto Rican Power defeated Jack Giedroyc by CountOut.[/B] [B]Rating: C[/B] [B]Jungle Jack defeated Mexican Beast.[/B] Jack & Beast didn't click and made for an awkward bout. [B]Rating: C[/B] MAIN SHOW: [B]The McWades defeated Matt Sparrow & Cliff Wilson.[/B] Dallas McWade pinned Sparrow with a handful of tights. [B]Rating: C+[/B] Jungle Jack and Travis Century face off in the back. An agrument ensues but a fight is stopped by half the locker room. [B]Rating: C+[/B] [B]Adrenaline Rush defeats Acid & Art Reed in a Tables Match.[/B] Art Reed was eliminated first, then Bach and finally Acid. [B]Rating: B[/B] [B]American Buffalo defeated The Wolverine in a Hardcore Match.[/B] Wanda Fish did some good work at ringside. Am. Buffalo and The Wolverine didn't click. [B]Rating: C+[/B] Doug Peak attacks Eddie Peak Backstage. [B]Rating: B-[/B] Champagne Lover is interviewed by Phil Vibert. Lover talks about the Best of Seven Series with Hell Monkey that began last week on Hardcore TV. Monkey is ahead 1-0. The second Match in the best of seven is scheduled for Rock & Roll Over. Wanda Fish helped Lover in the segment. This segment lifted the crowd. [B]Rating: B+[/B] [B]Guide defeated Travis Century in the SemiFinals Tourney Hardcore Match for The Brass Knuckles Tourney.[/B] Guide and Travis Century have pretty good chemistry. Guide used underhanded tactics to get the pin. [B]Rating: B[/B] [B]JD Morgan defeated Scout in the SemiFinals Tourney Hardcore Match for The Brass Knuckles Tourney.[/B] Morgan used the ropes for leverage to get the victory. JD Morgan will face Guide for the Brass Knuckles Championship at Rock & Roll Over. [B]Rating: B-[/B] Nemesis and Eric Tyler taunt Caulfield & Martin and tell the fans they will win their upcomming match. [B]Rating: A[/B] Joanne Rodriguez comes to the ring and shoots T-Shirts out to the fans in a very sexy outfit. Proving once again that SEX SELLS! This segmented lifted the crowd (literally - :)). [B]Rating: A*[/B] Caulfield & Martin walking to the ring for their match. [B]Rating: B+[/B] [B]Nemesis & Eric Tyler defeated Chris Caulfield & Johnny Martin.[/B] Nemesis pinned Chris Caulfield with a Nemesis Arrow. [B]Rating: A[/B] [B]Overall Show Rating: B+[/B]

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]ROCK AND ROLL OVER FINAL CARD ANNOUNCED[/COLOR][/SIZE] Nemesis VS Chris Caulfield for the Unified Title [IMG]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e284/tgraf1/Nemisis.jpg[/IMG]VS[IMG]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e284/tgraf1/ChrisCaufield.jpg[/IMG] JD Morgan VS Guide in the Final Tournament Match for the Vacant Brass Knuckles Title. [IMG]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e284/tgraf1/JDMorgan.jpg[/IMG]VS[IMG]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e284/tgraf1/Guide.jpg[/IMG] Eric Tyler VS Johnny Martin in a Last Man Standing Match. [IMG]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e284/tgraf1/EricTyler.jpg[/IMG]VS[IMG]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e284/tgraf1/JohnnyMartin.jpg[/IMG] Shawn Gonzalez VS Bryan Holmes [IMG]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e284/tgraf1/ShawnGonzalez.jpg[/IMG]VS[IMG]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e284/tgraf1/BryanHolmes.jpg[/IMG] Scout VS Sammy Bach [IMG]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e284/tgraf1/Scout.jpg[/IMG]VS[IMG]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e284/tgraf1/SammyBach.jpg[/IMG] Travis Century VS Jungle Jack in a Steel Cage. [IMG]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e284/tgraf1/TravisCentury.jpg[/IMG]VS[IMG]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e284/tgraf1/JungleJack.jpg[/IMG] Eddie Peak VS Doug Peak in a Hardcore Match. [IMG]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e284/tgraf1/EddiePeak.jpg[/IMG]VS[IMG]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e284/tgraf1/DougPeak.jpg[/IMG] Champagne Lover VS Hell Monkey in a Hardcore Match in the Best of Seven Series. Hell Monkey leads the Series 1-0. [IMG]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e284/tgraf1/ChampagneLover.jpg[/IMG]VS[IMG]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e284/tgraf1/HellMonkey.jpg[/IMG] Cliff Wilson VS Art Reed [IMG]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e284/tgraf1/CliffWilson.jpg[/IMG]VS[IMG]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e284/tgraf1/ArtReed.jpg[/IMG]

The TriState Tribune interviewed Sonny Lester about DAVE and it's future. Here is the interview. Enjoy! [IMG]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e284/tgraf1/Random_Male01.jpg[/IMG] Tribune: Hi Sonny, Thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule to conduct this interview. Sonny: No Problem. Thanks for having me. Tribune: How have your first few months as DAVE's Head Booker Been? Sonny: Great, I am really enjoying it! Both my cousin Phil and Nemesis have been giving me advise but for the most part, everthing is on my shoulders. Tribune: What has been the hardest thing to deal with? Sonny: Really the hardest thing has been dealing with the Wrestling Industry and the US Economy. The Wrestling Industry for really all promotions has been falling and it's hard to get fans interested. Our Hardcore Base of fans will always be there, but we want to branch out into other markets across the US, Canada, Europe and Japan. Tribune: You mentioned the Economy. With the falling US Economy, has it hurt you financially? Sonny: No, not really. Actually since I've taken over DAVE our finacial situation is pretty good. Tribune: Did losing your TV Show, Danger Zone TV hurt DAVE? Sonny: No, it did not. I have been extremely happy with the POP! Network. Not only are we able to broadcast our shows live across the entire USA but also Canda as well. We are slowly starting to gain a fan base in Canada which I am extremely happy about. Tribune: Rock & Roll Over is coming in a few weeks. What matches are you most excited about? Sonny: Well, I'm excited about all of them. Nemesis VS Caulfield for the Unified Title, Guide VS Morgan for the Vacated Brass Knuckles Title, Eric Tyler VS Johnny Martin in a Last Man Standing Match, just to name a few. Tribune: Ok fair enough. Who do you think, looking at your roster right now, is the future superstars of DAVE? Sonny: That's a really hard question to answer. But over the last few months, Champagne Lover & Tim Westybrook have really gained some ground in popularity but they are still lower on the card. I think Scout will really become a huge star over the next few years. Tribune: People are talking about a certain match you just copyrighted last month, are you at liberty to talk about it here? Sonny: Well, it's called a "Highway To Hell" Match. It involves a Steel Cell surrounding a ring. But it's not any ordinary cell, it has a section at the top with a trap door. The trap door is only accessible via a ladder because the trapdoor is in the center. Inside the ring are tables, ladders, chairs and just about every Hardcore Weapon you could thing of. The object of the match is to position the ladder to get to the second tier through the trap door were a title belt is placed. The only way anybody can get the title is via this trap door. The wrestlers can't just leave the cell because they are locked inside until a winner retrieves the belt. Tribune: Sounds exciting and also dangerous! Sonny: It's not for the faint of heart. Hence the name, "Highway To Hell". Tribune: When will we be able to see this match in action? Sonny: The structure is still being assembled. Hopefully, at an upcomming PPV. Tribune: Well Thanks Sonny. We wish you continued success with DAVE and I hope we can do this again sometime. Sonny: Your Welcome. I enjoyed it.

[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]DAVE ROCK & ROLL OVER PPV[/SIZE][/COLOR] Monday, Week 3, April 2006 TriState (Medium) LIVE on PPV in front of 9,500. Announcers: Mitch Naess & Phil Vibert PRESHOW: [B]Tim Westybrook defeated Danny Patterson.[/B] This match brought the crowd's mood down. [B]Rating: C-[/B] [B]Matt Sparrow defeated Mexican Beast.[/B] Sparrow & Beast have great chemistry. [B]Rating: C+[/B] [B]Acid defeated Steve Flash.[/B] [B]Rating: B-[/B] MAIN SHOW: [B]Art Reed defeated Clif Wilson.[/B] Art Reed defeated Clif Wilson by submission after cheating. [B]Rating: C+[/B] Champagne Lover taunts Hell Monkey in a self interview. [B]Rating: C+[/B] Video hypes Lover/Hell Monkey Best of Seven Series. [B]Rating: C-[/B] [B]Champagne Lover defeated Hell Monkey in a Hardcore Match.[/B] Lover made Monkey submit after Wanda Fish interfered in the match. The best of seven series is tied 1-1. Lover & Monkey have great chemistry. [B]Rating: B-[/B] Eddie Peak talks with Phil Vibert backstage about his upcomming match. [B]Rating: B+[/B] Eddie Peak defeated Doug Peak in a Hardcore Match. Roger Dodger did a good work at ringside for Doug Peak. [B]Rating: B[/B] [B]Travis Century defeated Jungle Jack in a Steel Cage Match.[/B] Century won by escaping the cage. [B]Rating: B-[/B] Wanda Fish is backstage when she sees Teddy Powell. Fish comes on to Powell and leads him into her dressing room. All of the sudden, Powell is Ambushed by American Buffalo who was hidding in Fish's Dressing Room. [B]Rating: B[/B] [B]Sammy Bach defeated Scout.[/B] Bach pinned Scout with an Adrenaline Shot. [B]Rating: B[/B] [B]Bryan Holmes defeated Shawn Gonzalez.[/B] Holmes and Gonzalez didn't click. [B]Rating: B-[/B] Eric Tyler promotes himself with the mic and says he will beat Martin. [B]Rating: B[/B] Video hypes Tyler v. Martin. [B]Rating: B[/B] [B]Eric Tyler defeated Johnny Martin in a Last Man Standing Match.[/B] [B]Rating: B[/B] The announcers discuss the upcomming Final's Match to determine the new Brass Knuckles Champion between Guide & JD Morgan. [B]Rating: B[/B] [B]JD Morgan defeated Guide in a Hardcore Match to win the vacated Brass Knuckles Title.[/B] JD Morgan is the New Brass Knuckles Champion. [B]Rating: B[/B] Phil Vibert interviews Nemesis about his title match with Chris Caulfield. [B]Rating: A[/B] Roger Dodger hosts a bikini contest between Joanne Rodriguez and Wanda Fish. Joanne Rodriguez wins. Dodger looked awful in this segment. Rodriguez looked like a real star. [B]Rating: A[/B] A Video plays highlighting the upcomming match between Nemesis v. Caulfield. [B]Rating: A*[/B] [B]Nemesis defeated Chris Caulfield to retain the Unified Title.[/B] Caulfield was counted out of the ring. Nemesis makes his 4th defense of the Unified Title. [B]Rating: A[/B] [B]Overall Show Rating: B+[/B]

Your Hell Monkey, Champagne Lover feud is developing quite well so far. I have no use for cruisers, so I've never looked at the two for employment, but what your doing has actually made me go out and look at some cruisers for my own promotion (Billy Russell, Kashmir Singh). Also, Mexican Beast... LOVE HIM!!! Great signing!

Hell Monkey and Champagne Lover aren't cruisers although they can both fly they are strong style wrestlers and alot of their skills lie in Brawling, Power, Strong Style and technical skills. They make great middle weight all around wrestlers with a distinctive Japanese style. I generally use a lot of strong style guys and bring these two in as well as Dog Fyte and Cherry Bomb.

HARDCORE TV CARD ANNOUNCED FOR THURSDAY, WEEK 3, APRIL 2006 Nemesis VS Chris Caulfield Rematch from Rock & Roll Overfor the Unified Title. JD Morgan Celebration Bash - Celebrating his win of the Brass Knuckles Title. Champagne Lover VS Hell Monkey in a Ladder Match. This is the third match in a best of seven which is tied at 1-1. Darryl Devine VS Acid Steve Flash & Nathan Coleman VS The McWade Brothers Plus much more!

[B]Nemesis[/B] VS Chris Caulfield Rematch from Rock & Roll Overfor the Unified Title. Nemesis is just a great DaVE Champion Champagne Lover VS [B]Hell Monkey[/B] in a Ladder Match. This is the third match in a best of seven which is tied at 1-1. I'm pretty much hoping it stays even for one last big blow off... maybe a house of fun match. But Ladder match seems to be where Hell Monkey will shine. Darryl Devine VS [B]Acid[/B] I Know Derek_B is always pushing Devine but I like Acid, he was one of my favorites in 2004. [B]Steve Flash & Nathan Coleman[/B] VS The McWade Brothers Don't know much about Coleman but STeve Flash is always an underrated but reliable perform and he should be pushed to one last major title run before he retires.

Nemesis VS [B]Chris Caulfield[/B] Rematch from Rock & Roll Overfor the Unified Title. JD Morgan Celebration Bash - Celebrating his win of the Brass Knuckles Title. Champagne Lover VS [B]Hell Monkey[/B] in a Ladder Match. This is the third match in a best of seven which is tied at 1-1. [B] Darryl Devine[/B] VS Acid Steve Flash & Nathan Coleman VS [B]The McWade Brothers[/B]

DAVE HARDCORE TV Thursday, Week 3, April 2006 Mid Atlantic (very small) in front of 2,000 and LIVE on the POP Network. Announcers: Mitch Naess & Phil Vibert. PRESHOW: [B]Eddie Peak defeated Danny Patterson in a Hardcore Match.[/B] Peak pinned Patterson with a Peak of Perfection. [B]Rating: C+[/B] [B]Eric Tyler defeated Jack Giedroyc in a Hardcore Match.[/B] Tyler won by submission after cheating. [B]Rating: C+[/B] MAIN SHOW: Teddy Powell is in the ring and announces that he has challenged American Buffalo to a match tonight. Out of nowhere he is blindsided by American Buffalo. Buffalo leaves with Powell on the mat in a lot of pain. [B]Rating: C+[/B] [B]The McWade Brothers defeated Steve Flash & Nathan Coleman.[/B] Dallas McWade defeated Steve Flash via pinfall while using the ropes for leverage. [B]Rating: C[/B] Darryl Devine is interviewed by Phil Vibert about his upcomming match with Acid. [B]Rating: B[/B] [B]Acid defeated Darryl Devine in a Hardcore Match.[/B] Acid won by submission with an Acidity Test. [B]Rating: C[/B] [B]American Buffalo defeated Teddy Powell in a Hardcore Match.[/B] Buffalo pinned Powell after Wanda Fish interfered. [B]Rating: C+[/B] Joanne Rodriguez conducts an interview for her client Hell Monkey. Phil Vibert interviews them about Hell Monkey's match with Champagne Lover. [B]Rating: C+[/B] [B]Champagne Lover defeated Hell Monkey in a Ladder Match.[/B] Champagne Lover wins the match when he retrieved a bag of money hanging above the ring. Champagne Lover takes a 2-1 advantage to Hell Monkey in the Best of Seven Series. Hell Monkey seemed off tonight. [B]Rating: B[/B] JD Morgan is in the center of the ring with Wanda Fish celebrating Morgan's Brass Knuckles Title victory. The Wolverine runs to the ring breaking up the celebration and challeges Morgan to an immediate match for the title. [B]Rating: C+[/B] [B]The Wolverine defeated JD Morgan and wins the Brass Knuckles Title in a Hardcore Match.[/B] The Wolverine is the new Brass Knuckles Champion. Wanda Fish tried to interfere for Morgan but was sent to the locker room by referee Ryan Holland. [B]Rating: C+[/B] Nemesis is interviewed by Phil Vibert about his upcomming rematch with Chris Caulfield. [B]Rating: A[/B] [B]Nemesis drew with Chris Caulfield when the referee R.M. Sones had to stop the match when he lost control.[/B] Eric Tyler ran in and attacked Chris Caulfield, shortly after, Eddie Peak ran in for the save and it became a four way free-for-all. Nemesis made the 5th defense of the Unified Title. [B]Rating: A[/B] [B]Overall Show Rating: B+[/B]

Hardcore TV Card for Thursday, Week 4, April 2006 Eddie Peak & CHris Caulfield VS Nemesis & Eric Tyler in a Steel Cage Match The Wolverine VS JD Morgan for the Brass Knuckles Title Rematch The New Wave VS Adrenaline Rush for the Dave Tag Team Titles in a Hardcore Match Hell Monkey VS Champagne Lover in the best of seven series in a Submission Match. Chamapgne Lover leads the series 2-1. Jungle Jack VS Art Reed Johnny Martin VS Acid In other news, the wrestling industry continues to fall (E). Hopefully, DAVE can survive this drastic fall.

HARDCORE TV Thursday, Week 4, April 2006 LIVE on the Pop Network in front of 2,000 in Mid South (Very Small) Announcers: Mitch Naess & Phil Vibert PRESHOW: [B]Tim Westybrook, Nathan Coleman & Darryl Devine defeated Danny Patterson, Mexican Beast & Doug Peak in a Hardcore Match.[/B] Darryl Devine defeated Doud Peak by pinfall with a Devine Dream Drop. [B]Rating: C[/B] [B]Cliff Wilson defeated Dean McWade in a Hardcore Match.[/B] Wilson pinned McWade with a Descent Into Hell. [B]Rating: C+[/B] [B]Travis Century defeated Matt Sparrow in a Hardcore Match.[/B] Century made Sparrow submit. [B]Rating: C[/B] MAIN SHOW: [B]Jungle Jack defeated Art Reed in a Hardcore Match.[/B] Jack defeated Reed by pinfall with a Jack-Hammer. [B]Rating: B-[/B] Scout & Guide are backstage where they taunt Adrenaline Rush and state they will never be the Tag Team Champions if New Wave has anything to do about it. [B]Rating: C+[/B] [B]Johnny Martin defeated Acid by pinfall in a Hardcore Match.[/B] Martin & Acid have good chemistry and it really showed in their match. [B]Rating: B-[/B] Darryl Devine comes to the ring and stats he will make a big impact in DAVE in the next few weeks. [B]Rating: C+[/B] [B]The Wolverine defeated JD Morgan in a Hardcore Match for the Brass Knuckles Title.[/B] The Wolverine made JD Morgan submit. The Wolverine makes his first title defence. [B]Rating: C+[/B] Champagne Lover is backstage here he cuts an interview with Wanda Fish and taunts the abilites of Hell Monkey. [B]Rating: B[/B] [B]Champagne Lover defeated Hell Monkey in a Submission Match.[/B] Champagne Lover takes a 3-1 lead on Hell Monkey in the best of seven series. [B]Rating: B[/B] [B]The New Wave defeated Adrenaline Rush in a Hardcore Match for the DAVE Tag Team Titles.[/B] Scout defeated Powell with a handful of tights. The New Wave make their third title defence. [B]Rating: B-[/B] A limo pulls up to the building. Out pops Eric Tyler and the Unified Champion Nemesis. [B]Rating: A[/B] Joanne Rodriguez comes out and shows the crowd the new issue of DAVE Hardcore Magazine in which she has a bikini layout. [B]Rating: A*[/B] Nemesis & Eric Tyler taunt their opponents Peak & Caulfield in an interview. [B]Rating: B+[/B] [B]Nemesis & Eric Tyler defeated Chris Caulfield & Eddie Peak in a Steel Cage Match[/B] Nemesis pinned Eddie Peak and used the ropes for leverage. [B]Rating: A[/B] [B]Overall Show Rating: B+[/B]

HARDCORE TV CARD FOR THURSDAY, WEEK 1, May 2006 Nemesis VS Shawn Gonzalez Chris Caulfield VS Scout Eric Tyler VS Steve Flash The Wolverine VS CHampagne Lover for the Brass Knuckles Title Hell Monkey VS Dean McWade Puerto Rican Power VS Tim Westybrook

DAVE HARDCORE TV THURSDAY, WEEK 1, MAY 2006 Live in front of 2,000 in the Mid-West(very small) Announcers: Mitch Naess & Phil Vibert PRESHOW: [B]JD Morgan defeated Matt Sparrow in a Hardcore Match.[/B] Morgan got the pinfall after Wanda Fish interfered. Morgan & Sparrow just didn't click. [B]Rating: C-[/B] [B]Teddy Powell defeated American Buffalo in a Hardcore Match.[/B] Wanda Fish looked good at ringside managing Buffalo [B]Rating: C+[/B] MAIN SHOW: [B]Puerto Rican Power defeated Tim Westybrook in a Hardcore Match.[/B] Power won by sumission after cheating. [B]Rating: C[/B] [B]Hell Monkey defeated Dean McWade in a Hardcore Match.[/B] Monkey won by pinfall with a Hell Fire Kick. Monkey & Dean McWade have pretty good chemistry and it lifted the match. [B]Rating: C+[/B] Champagne Lover taunts The Wolverine in an interview saying he will win the Brass Knuckles Title. [B]Rating: B[/B] [B]The Wolverine defeated Champagne Lover by pinfall in a Hardcore Match for the Brass Knuckles Title.[/B] Hell Monkey tripped up Lover allowing for Wolverine to make the pin. The Wolverine makes his secong title defense. [B]Rating: C+[/B] Afterwards Hell Monkey attacks Champagne Lover. The crowd was not pleased with this segment. [B]Rating: C-[/B] [B]Eric Tyler defeated Steve Flash in a Hardcore Match.[/B] Tyler made Flash submit for the win. Eddie Peak helped with the announcing. [B]Rating: B-[/B] Eddie Peak announces that he will meet Eric Tyler in a match next show. [B]Rating: B[/B] Sammy Bach is shown backstage unconsious. Officials surround him, but no one knows what happened. [B]Rating: B-[/B] [B]Scout defeated Chris Caulfield in a Hardcore Match.[/B] Scout got the pin after Guide interfered. [B]Rating: B+[/B] [B]Nemesis defeated Shawn Gonzalez in a Hardcore Match for the Unified Title.[/B] Nemesis looked good in the match. Nemesis makes his sixth title defense. [B]Rating: A[/B] Nemesis is interviewed by Phil Vibert about his match with Gonzalez. [B]Rating: A[/B] [B]Overall Show Rating: B+[/B]

Archived