TEW16 Watcher Projects

We had this for the last edition and it had pretty positive feedback so I figured why not do it again this year. Any watcher games that you have can be posted here. Saves, while not mandatory, are definitely welcomed.

Testing a "pre" Cornellverse mod. Rolled back the start date to December 1899, currently in 1920. Forgot to set some debut dates for future promotions that have yet to open (for instance Kanzen Pro is open already) in the Cornellverse so they have opened up already. Gotta change those at some point.

Top 3 promotions are

1. Fantastic Entertainment Wrestling

2. Mexican Hardcore Wrestling

3. Tier 1

Interesting, can't wait to see how that turns out. I'll have some posts on a Effganic 1920 watcher that I'll be doing.

<p>I'm about to start one that may, or may not, be turned into a dynasty game. I'm going back to 2005, changing one major event, and letting the game play itself out through there for an undetermined amount of time (any suggestions would be nice)</p><p> </p><p>

I'm calling this game...The Guerrero Effect</p>

Took an effganic 1920 game to 1950 so far. An American Indian wrestler by the name of Warlord Lanister is absolutely dominating the wrestling world right now. Also most of, if not all the companies that are still active are random gens. They just seem to fair better.

<p>I know I said 1920 Effganic, but here I have is the 1977 Cverse mod. I'll be doing 5 year updates. If anyone wants the save (and the DB if you don't have it) you can pm me.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Major Events</strong></p><p> </p><p>

BHOTWG closed their doors on September of 1981. APWF, who were Cult and were 4th in influence throughout the world, also closed down a month later.</p><p> </p><p>

CWB are cult and are the 3rd most influential company in the world behind SWF and GCG.</p><p> </p><p>

CWF went out of business on December 1979, letting free a load of workers.</p><p> </p><p>

George DeColt, Marcus McKing, Rip Chord, and Angus McCloud all work for the SWF as main eventers.</p><p> </p><p>

GCG and OLLIE are the only national companies in the world.</p><p> </p><p>

And finally... El Patron was embroiled in a scandal for mocking people with learning disabilities.</p><p> </p><p>

--o--</p><p> </p><p>

If you have any questions or want to know where specific workers are in the world, ask me here in the thread.</p>

After starting my RTG game under the CV97 mod and being at 2007 already, I am starting a watcher to get to that point. It'll be interesting to see how the universe changes are different than were with the first patches that had most of the major companies get bought out.

• 2 weeks later...

<p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-size:14px;">2016 CVerse Roundup</span></span></strong></p><p>

<span style="font-size:8px;">Current Date: Week 1, January 2017</span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

Save Started With Patch 1.18</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Top 10 Companies</strong></span></p><p>

<span style="font-size:8px;">(Previous Ranking in Parenthesis)</span></p><p>

#1 USPW (1)</p><p>

#2 SWF (2)</p><p>

#3 TCW (3)</p><p>

#4 SOTBPW (5)</p><p>

#5 21CW (4)</p><p>

#6 BHOTWG (6)</p><p>

#7 PGHW (7)</p><p>

#8 NOTBPW (8)</p><p>

#9 WLW (9)</p><p>

#10 CGC (10)</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Bottom 10 Companies</strong></span></p><p>

#31 EWA (24)</p><p>

#32 SAISHO (19)</p><p>

#33 FCW (37)</p><p>

#34 RIPW (38)</p><p>

#35 ZEN (35)</p><p>

#36 SNP (34)</p><p>

#37 ACPW (39)</p><p>

#38 VWA (33)</p><p>

#39 DIW (36)</p><p>

#40 UEW (26)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">2016 Awards</span></strong></p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Wrestler of the Year</span>: Yoshimi Mushashibo</p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Company of the Year</span>: Pride Glory Honor Wrestling</p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Team of the Year</span>: Muruyama & Ugaki (Ryoma Muruyama & Masaru Ugaki)</p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Match of the Year</span>: PGHW Red Alert Tour, Yoshimi Mushashibo defeated Raymond Diaz</p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Show of the Year</span>: SOTBPW Batalla de las Mascaras</p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Young Wrestler of the Year</span>: Jagged</p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Veteran Wrestler of the Year</span>: Steve DeColt</p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Female Wrestler of the Year</span>: DEVIL Karube</p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Most Improved Company of the Year</span>: NYCW</p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Independent Wrestler of the Year</span>: Harry Allen</p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Manager of the Year</span>: Krissy Angelle</p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Announcer of the Year</span>: Duane Fry</p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Colour Commentator of the Year</span>: Emma Chase</p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Referee of the Year</span>: Darren Smith </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">New Companies</span></strong></p><p>

AUGUST 2016: Mexican Hardcore Wrestling (MHW) officially opened in Northern Mexico founded by El Critico.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Companies Closing</span></strong></p><p>

None. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Company News</span></strong></p><p>

JANUARY: EMLL rose to Regional.</p><p>

APRIL: NOTBPW fell to Cult.</p><p>

APRIL: 21CW fell to Cult.</p><p>

MAY: TCW fell to Cult. </p><p>

MAY: SWF lost $14.3m due to financial mismagament.</p><p>

AUGUST: NYCW rose to Regional. </p><p>

SEPTEMBER: WEXXV rose to Regional. </p><p>

SEPTEMBER: PGHW fell to Cult. </p><p>

SEPTEMBER: BHOTWG fell to Cult. </p><p>

NOVEMBER: TCW rose to National. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Worker Movement</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>USPW</strong></p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Workers Leaving</span></p><p>

Alicia Strong (AAA & QAW)</p><p>

Andre Jones (TCW)</p><p>

Krusher Karloff (Unemployed)</p><p>

Jim Force (Unemployed)</p><p>

Charlie Thatcher (Unemployed)</p><p>

Tiffany Jade (Unemployed)</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Workers Signed</span></p><p>

Roger Cage (NYCW)</p><p>

Nelson Callum (PSW)</p><p>

Greg Black (PSW)</p><p>

Masked Cougar (CZCW)</p><p>

Fox Mask (CZCW)</p><p>

Hell’s Bouncer (FCW)</p><p>

Kirk Jameson (FCW)</p><p>

Wolf Hawkins (TCW)</p><p>

Human Arsenal (TCW)</p><p>

Aaron Andrews (TCW)</p><p>

Eddie Peak (TCW)</p><p>

Marc Speed (TCW)</p><p>

Steve DeColt (NOTBPW)</p><p>

Tim Westybrook (NOTBPW)</p><p>

Owen Love (NOTBPW)</p><p>

Sara Marie York (AAA)</p><p>

Joanne Rodriguez (AAA)</p><p>

Angry Gilmore (SWF)</p><p>

Marat Khoklov (Unemployed)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>SWF</strong></p><p>

John Greed (TCW)</p><p>

Kurt Laramee (TCW)</p><p>

Justin Sensitive (TCW)</p><p>

Brandon James (SOTBPW)</p><p>

Remo Richardson (SOTBPW)</p><p>

Valiant (SOTBPW)</p><p>

Jessie (Unemployed)</p><p>

Kristen Pearce (Unemployed)</p><p>

</p><p><span style="text-decoration:underline;">

Workers Signed</span></p><p>

Rocky Weatherfield – sent to RIPW</p><p>

Spencer Spade – recalled</p><p>

Robbie Wright – recalled </p><p>

Scythe – recalled</p><p>

Emmy – recalled </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>TCW</strong></p><p>

Wolf Hawkins (USPW)</p><p>

Human Arsenal (USPW)</p><p>

Aaron Andrews (USPW)</p><p>

Marc Speed (USPW) </p><p>

Eddie Peak (USPW)</p><p>

Flying Jimmy Foxx (CZCW)</p><p>

Danny Fonzarelli (Unemployed)</p><p>

Joel Bryant (Unemployed)</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Workers Signed</span></p><p>

Kurt Laramee (SWF)</p><p>

Justin Sensitive (SWF)</p><p>

John Greed (SWF)</p><p>

Andre Jones (USPW)</p><p>

Rudy Velasquez (FCW)</p><p>

Davis Wayne Newton (FCW)</p><p>

Jake Idol (GSW)</p><p>

Pierrot (IPW)</p><p>

Harvey Robbinfield (Unemployed)</p><p>

Kashmir Singh (Unemployed)</p>

<p>Just for fun, I copied the default database and created a worker with 100 ratings for every skill and popularity of 76 across the board for the US and 58 for Canada and gave him a contract with SWF, just to see what happened.</p><p> </p><p>

He remained employed with SWF until October 2021 when he jumped ship to USPW. He held the SWF Heavyweight Title for one month in 2020, but tore his meniscus in his first defense and was out for a year. That's the only title he's had now in 9 years. He is 145 - 16 - 73 and has an average match rating of 90. He has finished as high up as 6 on the Power 500 rankings. He is now 35, his stats are still 100 all over and his popularity is up to a minimum of 90 everywhere in the world.</p>

Archived