<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Ash Styles" data-cite="Ash Styles" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41779" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Can someone who know post what each owner style preference focuses and does not focus on</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> At first I was wondering how you couldn't figure this out on your own but there are some confusing options. I'll do my best to relate these to real world scenarios. </p><p> </p><p> Sports Entertainment - WWE</p><p> Pure Entertainment - I can't say I know of any company like this, but I think this is like RAW (Real Australian Wrestling) from the Cornellverse. </p><p> Attitude Entertainment - WWE</p><p> Smart Mark Entertainment - TNA</p><p> Wrestling as a Sport - AWA</p><p> Realistic Wrestling - I'm thinking NJPW or Evolve</p><p> MMA-Influenced Wrestling - IGF</p><p> Traditional Wrestling - WCCW or Mid Atlantic </p><p> Cutting Edge - ROH</p><p> High Spot - PWG - Dragon Gate </p><p> MTV-Modern Style Wrestling - Lucha Underground </p><p> Cult Hardcore - ECW</p><p> Garbage - CZW in its early days or BJPW</p>

I was more wondering what they did in how the product is affected in what the AI will set it to be. Like something being a key feature and what will be none.

if you are worried that a new owner will come in and mess up your product, just have the min and max levels for everything be the same as the current level. That makes changing it impossible.

ok so what i want is what each product setting will be for each style if the min for the products is none and the max for the products is key feature

Yeah, so if you always want to have say, hardcore, at a heavy level, you set the product to be Minimum heavy, maximum heavy. That way it won't change even if a new owner takes over.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Ash Styles" data-cite="Ash Styles" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41779" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>ok so what i want is what each product setting will be for each style if the min for the products is none and the max for the products is key feature</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Correct me if I'm wrong but I think what you are really after is this:</p><p> </p><p> If you leave all the product settings in a company's product to have a minimum of "None" and a maximum of "Key Feature", you want to know how the AI will change the product given each owner style. This could potentially be useful if you want a potential owner to only run products with Comedy as a key feature where they have the freedom to make the change, for example.</p><p> </p><p> Honestly I don't think there is an easy way to determine this without a lot of testing. In addition I don't know if there is a little bit of randomness introduced.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="mvargus" data-cite="mvargus" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41779" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>if you are worried that a new owner will come in and mess up your product, just have the min and max levels for everything be the same as the current level. That makes changing it impossible.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I have no idea why I've never thought to do this; awesome thinking!</p>

Archived