New Japan 1993 Help?

Hey, gang.

I'm working on a mod for myself set in the year 1993, and I'd like to ask if some folks who are mow in the know about puroresu coudl help me out with New Japan's Events and schedule in 1993.

I'm not a complete noob when it comes to the New Japan, but would like to make this as authentic as possible, so anyhelp would be appreciated. In previous games, I've just gone with what I've known, which as worked, but has not offered the most authentic experience, I'm sure.

What kind of schedule should New Japan have in 1993 and what about their Events in that year?

Moreover, if there are some specifics about each scheduled event that I should put in, let me know. Specifics as in AI Instructions, etc.

Thanks. :)

<p>Here's some stuff I gathered from Cagematch.</p><p> </p><p>

The year started with the Fantastic Storm in the Tokyo Dome. The January 4 Dome Show! Card: <a href="http://www.cagematch.net/?id=1&nr=3122&page=2" rel="external nofollow">http://www.cagematch.net/?id=1&nr=3122&page=2</a></p><p> </p><p>

February saw the Fighting Spirit tour, this took place the year before so I guess you could add that as a major event. The Hyper Battle tour took place in March, replacing the Big Fight Series so this was new.</p><p> </p><p>

April saw an event called Magnitude X, I think that was a first but that can be added of course.</p><p> </p><p>

Wrestling Dontaku took place in May, the first one! It would become an annual event for the next couple of years, be taken away, then come back in 2000.</p><p> </p><p>

Explosion Tour took place the year before, so that can be added as an event too. That was May, leading into June.</p><p> </p><p>

The Summer Struggle also took place the year before, so that can be added in July. G1 was August of course, but ended in late September because they ran a few random events in between, one hilariously called Wrestling Dinner! </p><p> </p><p>

Then it was the third addition of the Super Grade Tag League in October, leading into November before closing the year with Battle Final, another tour that took place the year before.</p>

Archived