Is there a way to change your User Character?

I started a June 2016 game with Vince McMahon as the owner. I played through a year and want to run a storyline where the company gets handed over to HHH. Is there a way to change Vince to HHH as the owner so I can move forward playing as HHH? Thanks for any help.

<p>You could add a second player (doesn't matter who), then quit your game as Vince, then add another player (HHH) as owner of WWE.</p><p> </p><p>

But be warned that doing that will erase all storylines you have going and the AI might shift your roster around during its brief tenure in charge.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Sigilistic" data-cite="Sigilistic" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41922" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You could add a second player (doesn't matter who), then quit your game as Vince, then add another player (HHH) as owner of WWE.<p> </p><p> But be warned that doing that will erase all storylines you have going and the AI might shift your roster around during its brief tenure in charge.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> So I would be able to take over as HHH going forward?</p>

<p>You can actually do it all in one day, but make sure it isn't a day where you have a show so that the AI doesn't run a show for you.</p><p> </p><p>

1. Add a new player (via settings), a placeholder player, should be any unemployed wrestler, choose to start unemployed</p><p> </p><p>

2. You will still be in control as Vince/WWE. Go to settings/leave the game. This makes WWE CPU run and erases your storylines</p><p> </p><p>

3. Now you should be in control of the placeholder. Add another player, this is where you choose Triple H and WWE</p><p> </p><p>

4. You now just need to leave the game as you're under control of the placeholder right now.</p><p> </p><p>

5. Finished!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Teh_Showtime" data-cite="Teh_Showtime" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41922" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You can actually do it all in one day, but make sure it isn't a day where you have a show so that the AI doesn't run a show for you.<p> </p><p> 1. Add a new player (via settings), a placeholder player, should be any unemployed wrestler, choose to start unemployed</p><p> </p><p> 2. You will still be in control as Vince/WWE. Go to settings/leave the game. This makes WWE CPU run and erases your storylines</p><p> </p><p> 3. Now you should be in control of the placeholder. Add another player, this is where you choose Triple H and WWE</p><p> </p><p> 4. You now just need to leave the game as you're under control of the placeholder right now.</p><p> </p><p> 5. Finished!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> What they said.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Wayne28" data-cite="Wayne28" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41922" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So I would be able to take over as HHH going forward?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yep!</p>

Archived