Edit region importance?

Hi all.

I'm playing as a British promotion and it seems damn near impossible to reach national size, due to the low "importance" in 4 of the 5 regions of the British Isles (in my real world mod, even WWE can't manage it, even as a global company).

I would like to know if there is any way way I can edit the importance of the game's regions to make my life easier? Or is there anything else I can do?

I am running great shows (usually rated 80-85) every week, but it seems I've hit a ceiling and improving popularity is getting difficult.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

There's no shortcut. Keep running shows that are much better than your popularity. The better the shows you put on the faster you gain pop.

The only things that I know of that can stunt your growth are scandals, dirty tricks from rivals, poor wrestling industry for your game region, or putting on poor shows.

If none of those things are occurring then just stay the course. Focus on putting on better and better shows. If you only focus solely on growing to National, the game will get boring once you get there. It's more fun to focus on running your promotion to the best it can be and allowing size growth to happen organically.

Yeah, like the guy above said TC just keep at. I'm running a 2004 WWE game and it took me a while to get to international status because I plateaued in the US but we eventually broke through after I put on a string of 90+ shows. Keep putting on good shows and you'll get it. I'd also like to say my wrestling industry is TERRIBLE at this point. It's at like 13 and the economy is at like 1 in the US lol.

<p>Thanks for the replies, guys!</p><p> </p><p>

So does the economy and wrestling industry affect the importance in a region?</p><p>

Will turning off industry and economy effects help? If so, should I wait for economy and industry to hit 100 each and then turn it off? Will that "lock" the importance? It's very weird how it works... Scotland has the lowest importance but draws bigger crowds for some reason...</p><p> </p><p>

Also I'd like to know if turning off certain features (like gimmick effects) will help or hinder me.</p><p> </p><p>

Any tips on how to increase the quality of my shows? I have a lot of big stars that I have snapped up from WWE but they are all getting old in the year 2022!</p>

Just wanted to mention: You can edit both the starting region importance and the range within which region importance can vary during a game for each region in the main editor. It's under the Game World button in the Edit Database screen. I'm pretty sure there's no way to edit the game world itself in the in-game editor, though, so there's no way to edit region importance or community size for any save that's already been created.

<p>I also run a British fed and found the same as you, I have edited my importance levels, made the maximum to 100 on all, and minimum about 85.</p><p>

I did the same for the community size, but a lower minimum rate.</p><p>

I'm cult and probably a year away from National (maybe 2) if I keep going. I run shows between 75-85 at the moment.</p><p> </p><p>

Changing the subject, I'd be interested in chatting with you about your experiences of running a Brtitish fed.......</p>

Archived