Prices

chammer39

[QUOTE=chammer39]So at $20 you can get the product to more people because they are willing to try the game.[/QUOTE] That's why they give folks the option of trying a demo. You're certainly a "cheap" or "for free" mission! You didn't answer my question about your "give it away" proposal on the other board, so I'll paraphrase it. If Gary agreed to take half-pay for his game, would you go to your boss and suggest working for half of your normal pay?

[QUOTE=chammer39]Pathetic attempt you would be surprised by the number of people who have changed to the better game ESPN.[/QUOTE] And yet Madden still outsells ESPN by more than a 2:1 margin. I have both, and Madden is a better game, but not by much. That said, the 34.95 price point is perfect and I wouldn't expect anything less. Side note: See Gary, I told you I'd follw your game wherever you went. Now deliver. :)

I know I am sounding repetitive but $34.95 is a reasonable price for the sims, hell I'd pay even more if I had a job and didn't rely on my parents to buy it for me. :p Sure pricing it at $20 would increase my chance of being able to get the games right away. But the programmers need to make a [B]living[/B] off selling these games. Would you work hours upon hours to program a game or do a job and then charge less money so you in turn make less? $34.95 isn't THAT much money. EDIT: Sorry for posting here so long after the last post, I wasn't paying attention to the last post date. :(

[QUOTE=Mike D]How many of them are quality?[/QUOTE] Exactly. I always love seeing people who proclaim that they have xxx number of posts on a board when the majority of the posts offer any substance. "Tis better to say nothing and appear a fool, than utter a single word which removes all doubt."

Baron, I have found the internet flodded with these types of people. Those that pump up post counts to gain respect in their minds are the same people I come across that would CHEAT at online computer games. They tend to have NO LIFE and wouldnt know how to interact with a real human so they create this fantasy reality online. They can be anyone or anything but what they realy are, they can say anything to anyone with no reprocussions. How sad :(

Archived