WWE 2k17 Giveaway: Read For Details

acj0507

Details are simple as soon as I get 2000 Subscribers and 5 or more videos I upload must get over 2000 views I will giveaway a brand new copy of WWE 2k17 or if those are reached before the release date it will be pre-ordered meaning OLD WHISKER BISCUIT Bill Goldberg will be playable. I will also do something similar for NBA 2k17.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSPUYyo2_Og

Love me some Goldberg but can I suggest commentary?

Also version of the game??

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Clarity" data-cite="Clarity" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42095" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I don't mean to be 'that guy' but you will probably struggle to gain subscribers when you are intentionally mislabelling videos. Your WWE2k17 video has the 2k16 image appear in it</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I felt the same thing when I clicked on the link. As great as free giveaways are for promotional purposes, I'm not sure this is the site to attract the most viewers. I remember giving away a free copy of TEW04 when it came out, along with creating TEW-Online.com; that was directly related to the content on the forum at the time though.</p>

<p>Sory for any confusion</p><p> </p><p>

Hi guys sorry for the confusion but anyone can get it in or outside of the U.S, secondly as soon as I get 2000 Subscribers and 5 or more videos must get over 2000 views I will giveaway a brand new copy of WWE 2k17 or if those are reached before the release date it will be pre-ordered. This will go on until it is reached meaning that if it is reached after release date it will not be the pre-ordered version. Also last but not least seeing as a lot of people has different consoles I do not want to be unfair and limit people, so before I purchase the game or preorder the winner I will let choose which version he or she wants.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="vtechguy" data-cite="vtechguy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42095" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You have 8 subs already, how the heck do you expect to get 2k just by giving away something that isn't out?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> To be fair people do this all the time hell one of the you tubers I'm subbed to is giving away a copy of Sun/moon when it comes out. That doesn't happen till November.</p>

Archived