• 1 month later...
Started playing as SOTBPW and as expected Champagne Lover is outstanding, matches, promos, everything he touches is gold. I'd be interested in hearing how people handle the huge roster and 2 A TV Shows. I tend to play sticking to the max roster; however I'm reluctant to just go on a hiring spree. Considering opening a development fed and sending some guys down there for now.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Spud1305" data-cite="Spud1305" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42113" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Started playing as SOTBPW and as expected Champagne Lover is outstanding, matches, promos, everything he touches is gold. I'd be interested in hearing how people handle the huge roster and 2 A TV Shows. I tend to play sticking to the max roster; however I'm reluctant to just go on a hiring spree. Considering opening a development fed and sending some guys down there for now.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I created a Developmental company and sent about 10-12 guys down for training. That took care of the bloated roster and got me down to about 44 if I remember.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Macca316" data-cite="Macca316" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42113" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hey Guys, interested in starting a save as these guys.<p> </p><p> Anyone have some tips for someone who has never booked a Mexican/Lucha fed before?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Lucha 3v3 is your friend. I typically run 2 every show.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="sabataged" data-cite="sabataged" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42113" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I created a Developmental company and sent about 10-12 guys down for training. That took care of the bloated roster and got me down to about 44 if I remember.</div></blockquote><p> I'm thinking of doing the same. The roster is huge starting at 53 workers and some of the guys could use some extra training. In 2013 the roster was huge but there was the brand split. As the split ended for 2016, I'm not over keen on reinstating it.</p><p> The 3vs3 match is something I also use and have found to be helpful in making sure people get used. How do you go about managing the 2 A shows? I thought I could turn one into a B show but as it's already an active contract you can't change it.</p>

I am planning to start a SOTBPW save myself. The two shows are a bit different for me. One show is big in Mexico. In that show I am aiming transfer the popularity of the aging guys to the newer generation. And in the other, have the popular guys beat up the mid or lower carder in order to train them and introduce them to the crowd.

Archived