TEW Custom Belt Making (help)

Hi!

I want to make a custom belt for TEW but have no idea how to. I would really like some help and I didn't know if I should post this here or in the mods thread.

Thanks!

I want to start making belts as a hobby and take requests and such after I get good enough.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Payne" data-cite="Payne" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42124" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Check ReapeR's old threads in the '13 mods. He has a video, and my old one.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Do you have any links?</p>

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Asaemon
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="AydenReid" data-cite="AydenReid" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42124" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hi!<p> </p><p> I want to make a custom belt for TEW but have no idea how to. I would really like some help and I didn't know if I should post this here or in the mods thread.</p><p> </p><p> Thanks!</p><p> </p><p> I want to start making belts as a hobby and take requests and such after I get good enough.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Amateur777" data-cite="Amateur777" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42124" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I found the videos but I discovered that they're a 404, which means that they are not there anymore. Dammit.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You can start with these ones. Its leather belts created by Fullmetal and Reaper. I usually start with these belts.</p><p> <a href="http://www49.zippyshare.com/v/W0Asqvaj/file.html" rel="external nofollow"></a></p><p> Leather Belts</p><p> </p><p> Then you just create shapes for the plates or if you find any shapes with Google Image search. When you have some shapes for the plates, just use some metallize and bevel effects. Then add some logos and text and you have a belt.</p>

Guest Asaemon

<p>If you are using Paint.net and would like my belt template, send me an PM.</p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://i.imgur.com/r4RvOcW.jpg</span> <strong><--- Belt template</strong></p><p> </p><p>

I used it on all my RRA belts, so with the template all you have to do is to create text and logos and paste them in new layers. I did this template because i was tired of making belts, if was fun a few years ago, but now i only want some easy job to create new belts for RRA.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://i.imgur.com/2BUDTwv.jpg</span></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Asaemon" data-cite="Asaemon" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42124" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You can start with these ones. Its leather belts created by Fullmetal and Reaper. I usually start with these belts.<p> <a href="http://www49.zippyshare.com/v/W0Asqvaj/file.html" rel="external nofollow"></a></p><p> Leather Belts</p><p> </p><p> Then you just create shapes for the plates or if you find any shapes with Google Image search. When you have some shapes for the plates, just use some metallize and bevel effects. Then add some logos and text and you have a belt.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks, Asaemon, you rock.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> EDIT: Just one more question, how do you use the bevel effect? I know that you select an area, set the colors and all, but I've haven't managed to get something good out of it yet.</p><p> </p><p> EDIT2: Nevermind, I figured it out.</p>

Archived