Forming your own Network

I'm now big enough and rich enough as the owner of GAMMA to be able to create my own 'Enormous' level PPV, Sub & advertising Networks.

If I decide to go ahead and create them will I still have to meet main event requirements like there are with other Networks?

For example, I want to run three different shows similarly to UFC with numbered events, Fight Nights and UFC on Fox. Numbered events would run the biggest main events with titles (High Level International), Fights Nights would run #1 contender type Main Events (Mid-Low Level International) and UFC on Fox would run significantly less prestigious matches (Low International - High Level National).

Will my 'enormous' created networks be able to run these events without taking hits or would it be better to have 'Enormous' PPV carrier, 'Big/Huge' Advertising carrier and 'Medium' Subscription to be able to run the varied levels of events.

Sorry if this is a bit confusing but any help would be greatly appreciated

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="spacepilot3000" data-cite="spacepilot3000" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42139" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm now big enough and rich enough as the owner of GAMMA to be able to create my own 'Enormous' level PPV, Sub & advertising Networks.<p> </p><p> If I decide to go ahead and create them will I still have to meet main event requirements like there are with other Networks?</p><p> </p><p> For example, I want to run three different shows similarly to UFC with numbered events, Fight Nights and UFC on Fox. Numbered events would run the biggest main events with titles (High Level International), Fights Nights would run #1 contender type Main Events (Mid-Low Level International) and UFC on Fox would run significantly less prestigious matches (Low International - High Level National).</p><p> </p><p> Will my 'enormous' created networks be able to run these events without taking hits or would it be better to have 'Enormous' PPV carrier, 'Big/Huge' Advertising carrier and 'Medium' Subscription to be able to run the varied levels of events.</p><p> </p><p> Sorry if this is a bit confusing but any help would be greatly appreciated</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm going through he same thing, You have to meet International requirements, so you need draw power on these shows, so I made sure to do the 1 show a month, with large viewership to build stars, built about 8 in each division to main event, so get your fighters over, so they draw and your commercial rating doesn't suffer. I got to low International and still have trouble with Commercial rating, so keep heart and continue.</p>

Archived