New to this so...

Hello guys, If im in the wrong place then I am sorry.

I have been trying to look for a mod that has wreslers from the past and present for a while now but im lost!!

maybe one isn't built or if one is can someone point me to it?

Really looking forward to trying this game out for the first time so any help would be great

Thank you

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="scofib" data-cite="scofib" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42270" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hello guys, If im in the wrong place then I am sorry.<p> </p><p> I have been trying to look for a mod that has wreslers from the past and present for a while now but im lost!!</p><p> </p><p> maybe one isn't built or if one is can someone point me to it?</p><p> </p><p> Really looking forward to trying this game out for the first time so any help would be great</p><p> </p><p> Thank you</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> If it's a set period in time you're after then The Mod Squad has 1987, 1997 and promotion of 1991 and 1994. 91 and 94 have updates pending, whilst 87 and 97 are latest release.</p><p> </p><p> I no of no mod that's a sort of best of the generations style where Magnum TA could face Set Rollins for example.</p>

Archived