Toxic Backstage

I don't think there are any magic bullets. Minor problems you can sometimes counter with meddling, but I've found that the only real solution is to get rid of the poisonous workers. The lingering bad atmosphere will reside in time if your locker room is dominated by workers with positive influence.

<p>When you said from the "damage done", do you mean that the troublemakers left a lot of unhappy worker on your roster, or just that they created a lot of incidents that lowered the backstage rating?</p><p> </p><p>

The latter is much easier to fix. You just got rid of a bunch of bad influences, so presumably you have the roster space to bring in more positive ones to boost the rating. And with more nice personality backstage, there's also a higher chance of them creating positive incidents for further boost (drawing cartoons, organizing games, etc).</p><p> </p><p>

The former is more troublesome. It depends on how many unhappy works you have and how pissed off they are. Guys who are more than Irritated seem to take forever to recover from those (although I've yet to play beyond the first 2 months), and are really hard to placate.</p>

Archived