What are the best road agent notes combinations for the best possible ratings?

<p>Still a bit nooby so this may not be the most accurate.</p><p> </p><p>

A tip: I would almost always exclusively use the "Regular" Match Type note, since that always brings out the best matches for some reason, unless there is a requirement for a match type like Story-Telling based off of your product.</p><p> </p><p>

Domination is good if you are trying to build up a monster wrestler, increasing their popularity gains at the cost of lowering the losers much more.</p><p> </p><p>

Keep Strong and Protect will limit the potential pop losses that a worker may receive in a matcha, and more importantly, can be used to convince workers to take a loss. For example, if I wanted say.... John Cena to lose to a less popular worker like The Miz, I could use one or both of those notes on Cena so he would take the loss without any morale loss.</p><p> </p><p>

If the two or more wrestlers you are pairing have high psychology, try out Call-in Ring, since the wrestlers should have enough psychology to carry the match on their own. Likewise, if they have LOW psychology, try out Script.</p><p> </p><p>

Slow Build is good for main event matches with wrestlers who have high psychology, that, like listed go over 15 minutes.</p><p> </p><p>

Generally good in-ring competitors can use the All-Out Match note, though I'm not sure if there is a way to measure this or not, but some wrestlers can't go all out, and the only way to see that is to have the Dirt Sheets on. Though it shouldn't be a big deal.</p><p> </p><p>

Overbook is good for bad or average wrestlers, as it helps hide their bad performances, though goes against most standard Products, so unless you are a hardcore company(?), I wouldn't use this.</p><p> </p><p>

Crazy and Stunt bumps can be used to create memorable moments for crowds and pop them, though carry decently high injury risks, so I would only use them if you really need that extra boost in rating.</p><p> </p><p>

All the ways of winning besides(as far as I know) The Flash Pinfall, Interference and Distraction finishes don't really restrict ratings and popularity gains/losses, so you can do a count-out win or a pinfall win with the match getting the same rating.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Again, I'm still 'new' to the game by a lot of elite players' standards, but this is just what I've picked up after playing 2 in-game years.</p>

<p>One of the most rewarding things about TEW is that there is no objectively "best" set of notes to put on any given match. Some notes and match aims are often more useful than others, but all have their place.</p><p> </p><p>

It really depends on your product, personnel, and goals for each match--especially with crowd control on.</p><p> </p><p>

Frogman had some good things to say, but I disagree on the following:</p><p> </p><p>

1. Using "Regular" aim exclusively.</p><p>

As I understand it, "Regular" prevents you from getting any penalty for placement of the match (i.e. a 'Calm the Crowd' match on a cold crowd is penalized), but also prevents you from getting bonuses (i.e. a 'Wild Brawl' in front of an excited crowd). It definitely pays to learn when to lose various aims so that you can maximize your ratings.</p><p> </p><p>

2. Workers who can/can't go all-out</p><p>

This is related to the stamina stat.</p><p> </p><p>

3. Tainted finishes</p><p>

These do negatively impact match grades in (almost?) every product, and are especially bad for products that like clean finishes exclusively (you can see this in your product appeal definition.</p>

Archived