Creating User Character

so the question is whats the best way to really do this?

i'd like to create a UC for the Mod Montreal Aftermath. Or ay mod really.

however whats the best way to create them when I want them to be a early 20s, midcarder kinda wrestler. how would someone set they stats for that kinda guy.

the style I'm looking for is a stonecold type guy.

cheers for the advice

<p>I'm all for using the Road to Glory point buy system. Reputation at 0, Resiliance at 100, and then 750 points to spend on the rest of the wrestling/presentation stats, 100 points to spend on the Babyface/Heel split, and ... I forget the number for the different types of Gimmick stats (Cocky, wholesome, etc). </p><p> </p><p>

Unless Im playing as a specific character, my custom characters use that system. Gets me enough skills to be a useful jobber til I gain some popularity, then once that builds, my stats should be a bit more respectable by that point. </p><p> </p><p>

Of course, you can give yourself more or less points, or just use a preset. </p><p> </p><p>

For a mid-card Austin type, you'd want decent-to-good camera skills, some solid brawling, and good psychology/basics, I'd guess.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jama7301" data-cite="Jama7301" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42429" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm all for using the Road to Glory point buy system. Reputation at 0, Resiliance at 100, and then 750 points to spend on the rest of the wrestling/presentation stats, 100 points to spend on the Babyface/Heel split, and ... I forget the number for the different types of Gimmick stats (Cocky, wholesome, etc). <p> </p><p> Unless Im playing as a specific character, my custom characters use that system. Gets me enough skills to be a useful jobber til I gain some popularity, then once that builds, my stats should be a bit more respectable by that point. </p><p> </p><p> Of course, you can give yourself more or less points, or just use a preset. </p><p> </p><p> For a mid-card Austin type, you'd want decent-to-good camera skills, some solid brawling, and good psychology/basics, I'd guess.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah I guess I could, as I don't want to do a RTG but I could still use the principals as a base with a few tweaks here and there. </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Scorpio3060" data-cite="Scorpio3060" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42429" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You can always import Austin from an early 90's mod and just edit him from there.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Cant believe I never actually thought of that. </p><p> </p><p> Cool guys thanks for all the suggestions</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jama7301" data-cite="Jama7301" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42429" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm all for using the Road to Glory point buy system. Reputation at 0, Resiliance at 100, and then 750 points to spend on the rest of the wrestling/presentation stats, 100 points to spend on the Babyface/Heel split, and ... I forget the number for the different types of Gimmick stats (Cocky, wholesome, etc).</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I do this too. If the character is older than 18 I roll once on the random event chart for every extra year they've lived to bring them up to a truer reflection on their station in life.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DarEatWorld" data-cite="DarEatWorld" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42429" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I do this too. If the character is older than 18 I roll once on the random event chart for every extra year they've lived to bring them up to a truer reflection on their station in life.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> ahh now that's also a good idea....I guess I could then also use the RG principals fully if I so wished but just starting in WWF or WCW etc.... cools guys you've sold me on it. I'll use the RTG to build a character with the added rolls to make up the age gap</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The_Monk" data-cite="The_Monk" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42429" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'll use the RTG to build a character with the added rolls to make up the age gap</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The only point I'll add is that the characters you create using that template won't have the organic growth of years of in-game experience that most older characters will have. You could always add another few points per year if you're creating seasoned veterans rather than people who have just come late to the business I guess.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="James Casey" data-cite="James Casey" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42429" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>A reasonable template for stat growth would be to 2-5 points per stat (top 3 rows) per year in the WWF, where they'd be active 4-5 times a week. In the indies, 1-3 points would be typical. That's assuming you have the highest potential, of course.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This is exactly what ive done, basing my guy as an Indy wrestler for the points</p>

Archived