Unusual + Fun CVerse Companies

So while waiting for ThunderVerse, I'm trying to find an equal parts unusual and fun company to play with in the default CVerse and I'm not quite sure who to go with so I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions or ideas. It can still be a more traditional product but I guess I'm looking for an underused company and ideas on how to go forward booking them. Say NXT has the squash formula build to a big PPV, Lucha's got its more television based format, Dragon Gate always has a heel unit, then numerous tweener/face units. Just something a bit formulaic to booking that company that makes the booking a bit easier. That's an aside though, first is finding a fun underused company to play with.

Any suggestions?

<p>My suggestion (especially for someone who uses the ThunderVerse) would be to check out ZEN or consider making your own small or regional company in Australia. ZEN would probably book similar to Chikara. There's so much depth and so many interesting characters in Australia that get overlooked because the area is isolated from the rest of the world in the CVerse. Plus, the consistency of all the renders helps me get more invested into the game, which is one of the ThunderVerse's strengths.</p><p> </p><p>

DIW is also another interesting choice, being the most "hardcore" match based promotion left in the CVerse. Plus, there are a LOT of decent brawlers and hardcore workers that are lurking in the Australian scene that come along cheap.</p>

Archived